Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusade's Order

Default Crusade's Order

Welcome to Crusade's Order, A guild where you will train to become a powerful knight by undergoing rigorous training you will become a legendary knight with a strong reputation through our kingdom. The Knights and our Crusade will Rise!

Rules
    1. Follow all SPPF rules, of course!

2. Be active. Thread activity is of utmost importance, and many guilds die because of a lack of it. Therefore, there will be a requirement of at least two posts per month for you do stay in the guild, unless you inform us (the leaders) of extended abscences. That being said, make sure your posts are on either the topic of pokemon or the topic of guild affairs, because otherwise they would be spam. If you’re not following this rule you will not be allowed to participate in wars, major tours or even mini-tours.

3. Be loyal. If you leave the guild 5 times, you will no longer be welcome to join.

4. Don't cause drama in the thread or the Xat. If you don't like how something is being handled, take it up with the leaders PRIVATELY! We're here to keep everything running smoothly, and help you in anyway we can, but stirring up trouble of any sort will not be tolerated. If you do, the authority present will take action as they see fit. This includes flaming, trolling amongst other things. We understand there will conflicts at times but don’t let it take over the guild or you will be dealt punishment swiftly.

5. When you post battles, PLEASE use the correct forms. A simple tweak to the way you post battles makes our job infinitely easier, and if you post a battle with incorrect form, it will count as a loss for you, and a win for your opponent. If you don’t post a battle with a proper form it will be consider null and void and you will not get any Rank-Up points.

6. This is a primarily a PO/PS guild, even though all users are welcomed to join.

Sign-Up

Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name-
    PO/PS Alt(s)-
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)-
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest)

*Special thanks to Astral Shadow for all of our art*
    Last edited by ger9119; 28th March 2014 at 9:43 PM.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Testing Process

Crusade’s order has a very different testing process from other guilds. Instead of the normal one test battle we run a Bo3 format (best out of three). You must bring three different OU (Overused teams) and you will be graded 1-3 in each battle, 1 being the lowest possible score and 3 being the highest score you can achieve. You will be graded based off of the team you built yourself, the game score, and your general skills overall. Depending on how you do or score you will be placed as a Court Jester, Ruffian or Swordsmen's Apprentice Rank. You can also decline testing and be automatically placed into the Court Jester Rank.

Battle Form

Score(s)-
    Tier-
    Replay(If Applicable)- (If both players agree to showing the replay)

Rank-Up System

There are a few ways to earn points towards ranking up in Crusade’s Order I will now go over each one. Minitours can occur whenever 4 or more people in the guild are around and willing to fight. They will all be Standard OU. Winning a Minitour gets you 2 Rank-Up Points, and getting 2nd Place gets you 1 and Rank-Up Point. In-Guild battles also get you 1 Rank-Up Point. 10 Rank-Up Points are required for you to achieve the next rank. Winning War matches will also get you +2 Rank-up Points Once you have 10 Rank-Up Points, you battle someone in the guild of a higher rank than you (if there is one). If you win, you advance to the next rank. If you lose, you can try again in 48 hours. After you've reached Shining Armor rank, you will need 20 Rank-Up points to rank-up. To Rank-Up to Lancelot, the final rank, you will need 40 Rank-Up Points. You must post the proper battle form for any battle to count towards rank up points if you do not post the form your battle will be null and void.

Ranks

Court Jester (Mr. Mime)
    You're a lowly jester. No one expects anything to amount from you yet. Time to prove them wrong!
    Turbopiefire
    D-Bray
    Cloystoys
    The3rdH0kage
    NaCL
    Trident
    Ironthunder1604
    Skullbash
    SneaselFTW
    Deathblade99
    Tomatohater
    King Infernape the III

Ruffian (Chesnaught)
    While not properly trained, you have the capabilities needed to be a knight.
    Moony
    Crystalninetails
    Wolfondiamond
    Aeon
    Eliteknight
    Creeper
    Clayfighter
    AVSimone
    xDIRCIOx

Swordsmen's Apprentice (Pawniard)
    You've begun training under a true warrior. You're really on your way now!
    C-Demo
    Psilo
    Manecrtfier
    725Roy
    Pokearcher
    Fruitdealer
    Sucka_Punch
    Suhnny

Blade (Honedge)
    You are a knight's most valued weapon. With your help, wars have been fought, won, and lost.

Shining Armor (Aegislash)
    You're the gear any self-respecting knight must have. Without you, most knights would fall in a second.

Steed (Terrakion)
    You are the trusted steed of a knight. He shall ride you to victory.

Aspiring Knight (Keldeo)
    You're a knight, but far from being one of the greats. You still have a long way to go.

Paladin (Bisharp)
    People have started hearing about you. You're now on your way to being an established and respected knight.

Knight (Escavlier)
    You've finally become a well established and respected knight! You're a man among men, but can you go any farther?

Lancelot (Gallade)
    You are the greatest knight the world has ever seen. You're name shall be known throughout the world for centuries to come.

Duke (Empoleon)
    The King’s second in command, the most loyal subject that King has at his disposal. The Duke is in charge of helping the King with general upkeep of the kingdom.
    MMS

King (Slowking)
    The ruler of the kingdom, the leader of all the knights. He maintains order with a strong sense of Justice.
    Ger9119
    Last edited by ger9119; 19th April 2014 at 4:28 PM.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Do you want to help the guild become one of the greatest? Do you want to get your name known by the other guilds? There's scarcely a better way than being part of The Knights of Justice! Do you think you have what it takes? If you do, set up a battle with myself (Mean Mr. Snorlax), or Ger9119. War tests will be Best of 3.

Our War Captain is Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Our War Co-Captian is Eliteknight
    Our current War Record is 3-0.

Spoiler:- Completed Wars:

Spoiler:- War Match Winners:

The Knights of Justice:

Defense Cavalry A:
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Ger9119
    Moony
    Suhnny
    FruitDealer

Defense Cavalry B:
    Manectrifier
    725Roy
    Psilo
    Pokearcher4000

The Defense Cavalry lineups can and likely will change between wars.
    Last edited by MMS; 23rd May 2014 at 2:54 AM.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Crusade's Order Events

Nuzlockes
    One of the events we will occasionally host here in Crusade's Order are Community Nuzlockes. These are run by myself, Mean Mr. Snorlax. For each Community Nuzlocke, we think of three options for game and ruleset, give brief descriptions of the ruleset (and game if it's a hack), and then the guild votes. When voting is over, the winner is declared, and the nuzlocke will start. Depending on the difficulty of the nuzlocke, some will last one week, others will last two. At the end of the time, all those who want to participate (whether they won, lost, or didnt finish) with their Team (same movesets, same Natures, same abillity, same held item, 31 IVs accross the board and 0 EVs) will battle each other in a round robin tournament. This tournament will last another week or two, or until everyone has battled each other once.

Community Create a Teams
    Another event that will be hosted on occasion are Community Create A Teams, or CCATs for short. We host voting on what tier and style we should do, and after a certain period of time, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be decided. Next, everyone will post the pokemon they think the team should be centered around along with the set that will be used on the team, and another voting period will commence. Anyone nominating a pokemon should explain thoroughly why that pokemon should be part of the team, especially if it's a pokemon not commonly seen in OU. This process will repeat itself five times, and then we will have one last voting period where we make edits to the team.

Mini-Tours
    Minitours can occur whenever 4 or more people in the guild are around and willing to fight. They will all be Standard OU. Winning a Minitour gets you 2 Rank-Up Points, and getting 2nd Place gets you 1 and Rank-Up Point.

Major Tournaments
    Major Tournaments will be held often on the Tournament's thread. 1st prize is a Rank-Up + a Banner + 5 Rank-Up Points, 2nd Prize is a Rank-Up + a Banner, and 3rd Prize is a Banner.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.

Extra Post, Just In case.

You are now free to post Applications
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Name- Moony
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Moony
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- wtf
    Skill Level (1-5)- I am a god. Better than Suhnny in every aspect. x]

*Credits to Extroph

Quote Originally Posted by Moony View Post
    Name- Moony
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Moony
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- wtf
    Skill Level (1-5)- I am a god. Better than Suhnny in every aspect. x]

Tested Moony. 2-1-2 used other people's team other than that okay. Ruffian
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Tested Moony for the War Team. G1 I won 5-0 (Team Pixies lgi) G2 I lost 2-0, and G3 I won 4-0.

Once we have more test, I'll put your scores against the scores of others and decide the war team.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Sign-up thing
    Name- Can u not read. Wow. Scroll up imo
    PO/PS Alt(s)- too many. i might list them later
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- l0l wifi 4124 5775 0911
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) Good enough to mash mms, and beat irra with a vgc set x[

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Sign-up thing
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) Good enough to mash mms, and beat irra with a vgc set x[
    Welcome Crys! We'll have to see about you being good enough to mash me tho x]
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Sign-up thing
    Tested, Ruffian 1-2-1
    Last edited by ger9119; 29th March 2014 at 2:30 AM.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Name- TurboPoopFire
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Tupoo
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- Get it yourself
    Skill Level (1-5)- 6

Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    Name- TurboPoopFire
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Tupoo
    Skill Level (1-5)- 6
    Welcome, placing in Jester
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Name- D-Bray
    PO/PS Alt(s)- What ?
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- i can add this in later
    Skill Level (1-5)- i am the best of the best so 2

Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    Name- TurboPoopFire
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Tupoo
    Skill Level (1-5)- 6
    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    Name- D-Bray
    PO/PS Alt(s)- What ?
    Welcome to the both of you!

Tested Crys for the War Team. Won in 2 (4-0 both games)

Bray asked to be placed in Court Jester rank, as he only plays old gens.
    Last edited by MMS; 29th March 2014 at 3:01 AM.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    Name- D-Bray
    PO/PS Alt(s)- What ?
    Welcome to Crusade's order, placing into Jester until a rank battle can occur.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Wolfondiamond
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Daddy_Wolf
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- TBA
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest)I'd say 3-4
    3DS Fc: 2621-4019-0686

Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Emily Da Queen
    PO/PS Alt(s)- ugh I have too many
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- lol no
    Uh 100000 mash yew daily I'm faded af right now it's 3:30
    In da morning and I'm applying for a pokemon clan
    On my phone browser right now what is life omg halp

Quote Originally Posted by WolfonDiamond View Post
    Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Wolfondiamond
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Daddy_Wolf
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- TBA
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest)I'd say 3-4
    Welcome to Crusade's Order old friend. Ruffian

Quote Originally Posted by emilyshortcake View Post
    Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Emily Da Queen
    PO/PS Alt(s)- ugh I have too many
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- lol no
    Uh 100000 mash yew daily I'm faded af right now it's 3:30
    In da morning and I'm applying for a pokemon clan
    On my phone browser right now what is life omg halp
    The Homie Em, Jester
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Aeon™
    PO/PS Alt(s)- probably CelestialPhallus
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- rofl
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) I'd say 2

Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Manectrifier
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Manectrifier
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- how about no
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) honestly not sure, prolly about as good as Aeon
        Spoiler:- DD stuff:

Welcome to the guild, you two! Whenever you see Ger or I online, ask us for a test battle!
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon™ View Post
    Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Aeon™
    PO/PS Alt(s)- probably CelestialPhallus
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- rofl
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) I'd say 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Manectrifier View Post
    Sign-up / Battle Form
    Name- Manectrifier
    PO/PS Alt(s)- Manectrifier
    Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- how about no
    Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) honestly not sure, prolly about as good as Aeon
    Welcome to Crusade's Order guys, stop by and get tested when you can.

-----

By the way the first mini-tour will be on Monday, this means we will be offically counting points and such. Other major announcements may be happening as well.
    Last edited by ger9119; 29th March 2014 at 4:26 PM.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Tested Aeon, 2-2-2 overall you did well. Ruffian
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Battle Form - vs D-Bray
    Score(s)- 5-0 Win
    Tier- XY OU
    Last edited by Aeon™; 31st March 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast