Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 478

Thread: Delmis' Shiny/Event Shop

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    Okay, I'll trade for both, that is, if you don't mind me re-trading the Hawlucha. Can you name the Eevee Mystic?
    Yepp no problem!
    I'm about to head off to bed, but we can trade tomorrow?
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmis View Post
    Yepp no problem!
    I'm about to head off to bed, but we can trade tomorrow?
    M'kay, sure! PM me tomorrow when your ready.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Can I have some more information on Deoxys? Namely IV's and Natures?
    Too much water guys!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Can I have some more information on Deoxys? Namely IV's and Natures?
    Which one? Shiny, event? I have a lot :P
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmis View Post
    Which one? Shiny, event? I have a lot :P
    All of them please!
    Too much water guys!

  6. #106

    Default

    Do you possibly have a Charmander that is Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread with Outrage and Dragon Dance for moves and one that is Timid with Dragon Pulse with the spread 31/xx/31/31/31/31 both shiny? If you do I can make you an offer. Also with cloned pokemon are they legal to use in online battles or no?

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    All of them please!
    Shiny 1:
    31 in Sp. Attack, Naughty

    Shiny 2:
    31 in Speed, Quiet

    Gamestop:
    31 in nothing, Timid

    Plasma:
    31 in nothing, Bold

    I have a few more but those are the only ones i have in gen 6
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smasher225 View Post
    Do you possibly have a Charmander that is Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread with Outrage and Dragon Dance for moves and one that is Timid with Dragon Pulse with the spread 31/xx/31/31/31/31 both shiny? If you do I can make you an offer. Also with cloned pokemon are they legal to use in online battles or no?
    I can get you the nature/spread/egg moves if you give me time, but not shiny.
    The only shiny one I have is Quirky with 31 in nothing

    Cloned pokemon are legal and won't harm your game
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  9. #109

    Default

    Ah I'll probably pass then. I already have good competitive charmanders was just wondering if the ones you had were the same just so I could upgrade them to shiny versions.

  10. #110

    Default

    Do you still have a Deoxys left? I have a shiny Palkia plus quite a few evolution stones I'd be willing to trade for it.

    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” -Albert Camus

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Silver View Post
    Do you still have a Deoxys left? I have a shiny Palkia plus quite a few evolution stones I'd be willing to trade for it.
    Yes, I clone everything so I don't lose anything :P
    I have quite a few Deoxys'. What evolution stones do you have?
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  12. #112

    Default

    Oh true, I forgot u mentioned u clones lol. I have Thunder,moon,water,shiny,sun, and leaf stones.

    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” -Albert Camus

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Silver View Post
    Oh true, I forgot u mentioned u clones lol. I have Thunder,moon,water,shiny,sun, and leaf stones.
    I'll trade for Thunder :3
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Australia, AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, can you clone in Gen 6? I have 3 Pokemon I'd love you to clone multiple times; you can obviously keep a copy. I have:

    SHINY Modest Magician Fennekin
    Level 1 UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Wish, Hypnosis, Heatwave, Magic Coat
    Item: Charizardite X

    SHINY Adamant Stance Change Aegislash
    Level 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, King's Shield
    Item: Blazikenite

    SPRING 2014 Electabuzz
    Item: Mewtwonite X

    They have items because I want those cloned too. I'm looking for 3 extra copies of Fennekin (Charizardite X)/Aegislash(Blazikenite) and 2 extra Electabuzz (Mewtwonite X). Let me know if you're interested.
    POKEMON Y 3DS FRIEND CODE:
    2552-2448-0654
    Name: Kyle

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keroblade View Post
    Hey, can you clone in Gen 6? I have 3 Pokemon I'd love you to clone multiple times; you can obviously keep a copy. I have:

    SHINY Modest Magician Fennekin
    Level 1 UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Wish, Hypnosis, Heatwave, Magic Coat
    Item: Charizardite X

    SHINY Adamant Stance Change Aegislash
    Level 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, King's Shield
    Item: Blazikenite

    SPRING 2014 Electabuzz
    Item: Mewtwonite X

    They have items because I want those cloned too. I'm looking for 3 extra copies of Fennekin (Charizardite X)/Aegislash(Blazikenite) and 2 extra Electabuzz (Mewtwonite X). Let me know if you're interested.
    Yepp, I can clone those for you
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  16. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmis View Post
    I'll trade for Thunder :3
    Excellent its a deal then!

    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” -Albert Camus

  17. #117

    Default

    Hey I have a Gible that I need 6 copies of, Its Shiny KB Jolly with Rough Skin as the ability. The IV's are 31/31/31/xx/31/31, you are more than welcome to clone all the copies you want for yourself. Do you want anything for your services?

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Managed to get a TRU Regigigas, Oblivia Shaymin, Deoxys, and Heatran, and the rest of the YOTD collection. Ill try cloning them. It will be good practice.
    Friend Code: 2723-9957-0054
    Friend Safari: Poison: Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede
    Y IGN: George
    Friend Code: 4399-0994-7806
    Friend Safari: Sigilyph, Munna, Xatu
    X IGN: Alexa
    I will clone
    Looking for Shiny Vivillon Patterns, and 6IV/5IV(-Atk) Calm Flabebe/Floette/Florges, especially Flabebe,
    PM if interested in more info or for a trade

    [IMG]file:///E:/Photos/Facebook/TheBlackLightLeagueDragonGym_zps2a917d52.png[/IMG]

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smasher225 View Post
    Hey I have a Gible that I need 6 copies of, Its Shiny KB Jolly with Rough Skin as the ability. The IV's are 31/31/31/xx/31/31, you are more than welcome to clone all the copies you want for yourself. Do you want anything for your services?
    I might do it for nothing in return, but what do you have to offer?
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  20. #120

    Default

    I have a bunch of 5 IV bred Pokemon is really the only thing I can offer if you're interested

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smasher225 View Post
    I have a bunch of 5 IV bred Pokemon is really the only thing I can offer if you're interested
    It's fine, I'll just do the Gible
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Hey, I'm interested in the following English event pokemon: Meloetta, Victini, Shaymin and Genosect. I can farm as many evo stones as you want for them, or I can breed any pokemon you want. Hope we can work something out.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Săo Paulo - SP - Brazil
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Hello, I would like to know the natures of those Shaymins and Meloettas, please. =]

    I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

    3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmy View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in the following English event pokemon: Meloetta, Victini, Shaymin and Genosect. I can farm as many evo stones as you want for them, or I can breed any pokemon you want. Hope we can work something out.
    Okay, i already have all the evolution stones. But if you could get Oval Stone, Razor Claw, and Razor Fang I'd be interested
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Hello, I would like to know the natures of those Shaymins and Meloettas, please. =]
    Shaymin: Modest, Naughty, (shiny) Brave
    Meloetta: Quiet, Lonely
    Shiny Count: 517+

    Currently MMing for:



    Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •