1) Every member of the League must post at least once a week to show activity, and be open to challengers at least once every two weeks. If you will be away for a certain period, be sure to let me know.
2) If you cannot comply with 1), you risk having your post closed and/or replaced.
3) Each Leader may have an Apprentice to act as an interim Leader actively for up to 3 weeks. (see application forms for details)
4) Once challenged, you as a Leader are obliged to carry out the challenge and may not decline for any reason other than: Counter Team/illegal or hacked Pokémon. Decline matches only if your opponent clearly has a Counter Team. (a counter is defined as having 4 or more Pokémon of a type that would be super-effective against, or resist, the Leader’s main type)
5) A match cannot be declined beyond your first turn. Forfeit in the middle of the battle once the match has been accepted results in a Challenger Win.
6) As Gym Leaders you must have at least 4 Pokémon with the type that your title represents. The 5th & 6th Pokémon may be of a different type. A Mega Evolution may be counted as your 4th type, as long as you mega-evolve as soon as you switch it in.
7) E3 members must have at least 3 Pokémon with the type they represent. 2 Pokémon will then be one of two listed secondary typings; the last Pokémon may be of a different type. ("3+2+1" rule
8) Make sure to check whether a Challenger has used the same team
against other members in your Triad. (Challengers may switch out a Pokémon for every loss they’ve had in your Triad)
9) You may switch your party members at any time as long as rule 6) (for E3 rule 7) is kept.
10) You must be able to do 6vs6 Single Battle under Normal Rules (set at Lv. 50/Lv. 100). You may invite challengers to other Battle Styles (Double/Triple/Rotation) under Normal Rules, but only if they accept.
11) Battle restrictions are outlined in General Rules 6). Gym Leaders (& Challengers) may only use up to 2 non-Uber legendaries; the E3 are permitted up to 3.
12) Anyone may apply for open Gym Leader positions. If there are several applications for an open Gym Leader position there may be a point based mini-tournament to determine the Leader.
13) It is possible to upgrade from a Gym Leader to an E3 member if a position is open and requirements are met. (E3 requires at least 6 earned badges)
14) You can decide entirely over how to accept a re-match. You may have challengers either wait a week, or be asked to gain another Badge before asking for a re-match.
15) Please always use your Leader Userbar in your signature, as well as your Badge. Always
give credit in your sig to our artist sponsors! Example:
[SIZE=1][RIGHT]Credit: [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?583091-The-Under"]AstralShadow[/URL] (userbar) & [URL="http://british-sarcasm-artwork.tumblr.com"]Kida-Ookami[/URL] (badge)[/RIGHT][/SIZE]