View Poll Results: Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, change to "4 or more" (challengers can't bring 4 or more counters)

15 75.00%
  • No, leave at "more than 4" (challengers can't bring 5-6 counters, but they can bring 4)

5 25.00%
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190
Results 4,726 to 4,738 of 4738

Thread: The Trinity League

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMegaBeast View Post
    Actually this might be last second but i might apply need one more pokemon for it to complete

GYM LEADER Application
    Username/Nickname: PMB
    FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone): 3582 9695 3925 GMT+10
    Desired Leader Type: Dragon
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
    Why do you wish to apply? Because I Must Be a Gym Leader :P
    Prefferd battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triple/Rotation Singles
    Badge name: Hydra Badge
    Have you read all rules carefully? Yes If Course

LETS GO POKEMONMADNESS8 even though hes not online ill battle him tomorrow
    Just in the nick of time~
    Please get both of your Wifi Battles arranged privately and make sure you send me both teams per PM (Challenger and Gym Leader team). Good luck!!

Earn Badges 4fun @t the TRINITY LEAGUE !

Dragon Gym & Bug Gym POSITIONS OPEN!!

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Quote Originally Posted by cryuel View Post
    Just in the nick of time~
    Please get both of your Wifi Battles arranged privately and make sure you send me both teams per PM (Challenger and Gym Leader team). Good luck!!
    Speaking of time how close was it to giving the gym to pokemonmadness?

Spoiler:- Credit/Symbol/Badge:

Fighting gym/Battle garden closed. Headed out for a while

Challenger's name: dragontamer
    Leader Type & Owner:Poison/Cutty
    Team used against Triad/Brain:Furfrou, Ninetales, Keldeo, Dragonite, Espeon, Manectric
    Challenger Result:loss 3-0
    Rate your performance: 6/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match:Honestly didn't expect to win, but it was fun nonetheless. Furfrou put in a lot of work at the end but it was ultimately killed. GG

Challenger's name: POkemonMadness
    Leader Type & Owner: LC/dragontamer
    Team used against Triad/Brain:Magnemite, HOnedge, Solosis, Krabby, Cottonee, Archen
    Rate your performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match:After a rough start on my end, my one POkemon quite literally ran through most of yours. While he did kill it, I had a pokemon left who could kill your last. Was still fun though. GG
    Last edited by dragontamer44722; Yesterday at 4:06 PM.
    //

Pokegym Fighting Leader!

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge), Venom1950 (banner)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (userbars) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Grass gym is open (until Marashu fires me xD).

Challenger's name: dragontamer
    Leader Type & Owner:Poison/Cutty
    Team used against Triad/Brain:Furfrou, Ninetales, Keldeo, Dragonite, Espeon, Manectric
    Rate your performance: 7.5/10
    Comments about the match: Furfrou was your highlight. I felt like it could just reteliate n killed my wild card mons.
    Gg one more test battle.

Challenger's name: Marashu
    Leader Type & Owner: Poison/Cutty
    Team used against Triad/Brain: Absol, Aggron, Crawdaunt, Eelektross, Hydreigon, Infernape
    Challenger Result: Loss 0-1
    Rate your performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match: Some I could predict. Bad plays almost got my win. Gg thanks for the battle.
    I've completed my training

Also if any of you leaders here available n wanted to test my Poison team out, it'd be appreciated
    Last edited by Cutty; Yesterday at 6:13 PM.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieDeviant View Post
    APPRENTICE Application
    Username/Nickname: Zombie
    FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone): 0103 9908 2898 GMT -4
    Desired Leader Type Apprenticeship: Electric
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
    Why do you wish to apply? Want to give the Electric types a chance
    Preferred battle style(s): Singles
    Have you read all rules carefully? Yes
    Accepted, let me know when you can try the test
    Elec gym and Battle Sanctuary open
    FC: 1676-4178-1142, IGN: Sito

Trinity League Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Trinity League Battle Frontier Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

PokeGyms Credit: FairyWitch and Enchanted Hollow Graphics for the userbar and Azulart for the gym badge

Fire gym is closed but battle maze is closed!
    Last edited by twinyoshi45; Today at 3:31 AM.

"Now we must duel like two gleaming banjos on a moonlit stoop!"

FC: 1306-6191-8985

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami ( badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Challenger's name: Marashu
    Leader Type & Owner: Poison/Cutty
    Team used against Triad/Brain: Absol, Aggron, Crawdaunt, Eelektross, Hydreigon, Infernape
    Challenger Result: Loss 0-1
    Rate your performance: 7/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
    Comments about the match: You had a very strong start that I couldn't really recover from. If you had stayed in, I'm quite convinced that it would be a 0-3 instead of 0-1, because nothing I had could touch it or outspeed it.

FC: 4227-1956-1429 - Friend Safari: Machoke/Sawk/Riolu
    Badge: Bucket Bouquet Badge
    Credit:AstralShadow (userbar) &Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Trinity League Badges

Okay everyone I am officially back!

Unfortunately, I accidentally had too many pixels in my signature from all the userbars so I ended up getting banned for 2 weeks because of previous signature incidents.

I see alot has changed during my absence but luckily I've been viewing the forums and this thread as a guest in the meantime so I have been able to see what has been happening. I see alot of new gym shuffles Colton you've changed type again lol and I hope I can challenge these new leaders when I get home as I'm currently on holiday atm so I have limited time to battle which leads me onto to saying that both the ice gym and battle temple will remain closed until I get home on Tuesday. I shall be at home all day Tuesday so if you would like to battle me then Tuesday is the best day you'll get. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I know it will mean my facilities haven't been open in over 2 weeks but under these current circumstances I don't want to open as I never know how long or when I will be able to open until I return home.

Also, I see that I won a Dusknoir in the raffle so at least there's some good news

@SilverLanryu: Hey silver, I hope you had fun trying out ubers whilst I was gone. I'd love to chat to you and find out how it all went. In addition, if you would like then I would be happy to train you as my apprentice for the battle temple if you wish to continue playing ubers. Let me know what you think

I'm also willing to take on any ice gym apprenticeships if anyone is interested but judging from the fact I offered the ice gym whilst I was gone and no-one took it I assume that nobody wants to try the challenge of using ice types? :| But if you do then just message me and we'll go from there.

3DS FC: 3497-1041-4758

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post

Unfortunately, I accidentally had too many pixels in my signature from all the userbars so I ended up getting banned for 2 weeks because of previous signature incidents.

I see alot has changed during my absence but luckily I've been viewing the forums and this thread as a guest in the meantime so I have been able to see what has been happening. I see alot of new gym shuffles Colton you've changed type again lol and I hope I can challenge these new leaders when I get home as I'm currently on holiday atm so I have limited time to battle which leads me onto to saying that both the ice gym and battle temple will remain closed until I get home on Tuesday. I shall be at home all day Tuesday so if you would like to battle me then Tuesday is the best day you'll get. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I know it will mean my facilities haven't been open in over 2 weeks but under these current circumstances I don't want to open as I never know how long or when I will be able to open until I return home.

Also, I see that I won a Dusknoir in the raffle so at least there's some good news

I'm also willing to take on any ice gym apprenticeships if anyone is interested but judging from the fact I offered the ice gym whilst I was gone and no-one took it I assume that nobody wants to try the challenge of using ice types? :| But if you do then just message me and we'll go from there.
    Welcome back!! Or should I save that for when you get home?

I might take you up on that ice thing later; my gym needs some serious watering, so it'll be a bit before I take a break from it again (not that Cutty did a bad job; quite the opposite, he was great at it).

FC: 4227-1956-1429 - Friend Safari: Machoke/Sawk/Riolu
    Badge: Bucket Bouquet Badge
    Credit:AstralShadow (userbar) &Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Trinity League Badges

Fighting gym/Battle Garden closed
    Last edited by dragontamer44722; Yesterday at 11:39 PM.
    //

Pokegym Fighting Leader!

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge), Venom1950 (banner)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (userbars) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

@SilverLanryu: Hey silver, I hope you had fun trying out ubers whilst I was gone. I'd love to chat to you and find out how it all went. In addition, if you would like then I would be happy to train you as my apprentice for the battle temple if you wish to continue playing ubers. Let me know what you think

Welcome back, Lord Fighting! I did rack up one win for your facility while you were gone. xD Even though I had one battle (a wi-fi battle at that) as the interim Temple Shaman, the tier itself is pretty fun! At the same time, though, I do feel like my ubers team still needs fixing, haha. I might think about the apprenticeship, but it depends on if my own schedule can handle it, since I start classes next week... but otherwise, we'll see~ lol

Anyway, though it's probably late for some timezones...
    Psychic Gym, Wi-fi Battle Resort, and Wi-fi Battle Temple are open for an hour and a half closed early, due to no challengers.
    (Or at least, I'll still cover for Lord Fighting's Ubers facility till he's completely available again. lol)
    I'm in the middle of raising a few mons, but I will check back on potential PMs/VMs. You might also find me in chat, just in case.
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; Today at 5:37 AM.

Bringing victory from battle as an elegant ruler... Eve, the Queen of the Nasods!

Trinity League's: Psychic Mistress | Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | (interim) Temple Shaman (Wi-fi Ubers)
    ---

Banner + Facility Badges: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

Well Im ready to battle for dragin Gym Ill see if i can get a hold of PM8 ill edit this post with the results im in the mood to challenge some people too

Spoiler:- Credit/Symbol/Badge:

Welcome back!
    aww you know me, I'm a chameleon

Ok so I'm really really reaaaaaaaaally sorry about my absence guys! PvZ garden warfare is waaaay too addicting. College starts monday so I'm going to have to limit how much i play, can't keep staying up till 3-4am.
    i'm going to open the carousel tomorrow! ^w^ (I'm serious this time.) though I can't promise how long.
    My Fc is:4656-6947-6562
    Ign: Colton
    Credit to: AstralShadow(userbars & banner), Kida-Ookami(badge), and Sworn Metalhead(Symbol)

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190