Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Evolution I (XYSP1)

Default Mega Evolution I (XYSP1)

Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act 1~

In the Kalos region, a new type of evolution has been discovered called Mega Evolution and a young trainer called Alan has become obsessed with it. He is travelling the Kalos region, with his Charizard and its Charizardite X Mega Stone with the goal of defeating all the Mega Evolutions that exist. During his travels, he meets several trainers, each with Mega Evolutions until he meets the Elite Four member, Siebold. Will Siebold have a Mega Evolution and will Alan be able to defeat him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The special starts Credits at the start of all the special.
    Mega Gyarados vs Mega Abomasnow.
    Mega Mewtwo
    All the Mega together while explaining it.

The logo of this special:
    Pocket Monsters Mega Evolution I
    First battle: Charizard vs Absol.

Charizard uses Flamethrower. Absol uses Night Slash. The two used Slash.
    Absol Megaevoles into MAbsol (Mega Absol, all Mega will be noted as MPoemon). Charizard Mevolves into MCharizard-X.

Music from the XY series.

Now Charizard uses Wing Attackj. And Absol uses...?

Manon and Harimaron appear.
    More Wing Attack from MCharizard-X. And now Slash. And now Flamethrower (and it's blue!).

MAbsol uses Dark Pulse. And MCharizard X uses or Blast Burn or Fire Pledge.

MAbsol is defeated and returned to be Absol.

Charizard are with Alan. Manon appears. It says that Chespin is a Platane Pokemon (I identify it). Harimaron sounds like the one of Clemont/Citron. They are talking to each other.
    Manon is excited with MEvolution.
    Flashbacks from Sycammore start: Alan is working in the lab study Mevolution. We are in the lab.

Garchomp appeared, a pokemon you can go Mega. A Charmander appears. Alan is bonding with ita nd this is how he got Charmander.

They are talking to the Holo Caster. This doesn't appear int he anime. Charizard returns to the Ball. Chespin uses Vine Whip to rescue Alan.

Malon appear in a mysterius building with something mysterious. There is a mysterious wall, alan uses the Mega ring on it.

And now an opponent appears.
    Garchomp vs Charizard.
    Charizard mevolves. And now Garchomp too into MGarchomp.

Dragon Rush form MGarchomp. And now Flamethrower. Now MCharizard X uses Dragon Claw. In fact, noth of them are using Dragon Claw. And both fall on.
    Mgarchomp faints. MCharizard wins again.

We are in the last challenge of all. A Flabebe appears. Pin Missile continuously. But completely fails on it. Chespin uses toxic. Alan uses a PokeBall and got Flabebe.

Joy is congratulated for catching Flabebe. Joys saids that Zumi will appear. Zumi sees the Maga ring from Alan. And now the final Battle.

MCharizard X vs Mega Blastoise. Alan vs Zumi.

Now MCharizard X uses Dragon Claw. And now Water Pusle and Skull Bash? Now Blastoise Mega evolves. MCharizard-X uses wing Attack. MBlastoise uses an unknown move. Rsist it. MBlastoise uses Hydro POUmp. Now MBlastoise is using Focus Punch? And now Dragon Claw between each other? And now Hydro Cannon.

And MCharizard X loses. Zumi and MBlastoise wins.

The episode is about to end, they are airing a remix of Kanto music as BGM. The episode is going to end, the credits play. Remix of the opening plays.

And now Lysandre appears in the end.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 3rd April 2014 at 11:25 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

this is sound like interesting epic episode

I can't say any of the battles were inherently interesting but holy balls the destruction was real. That Blast Burn and that last Dragon Pulse, oh my lord mercy.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

While I thought at first Alan was an dark and edgy character, he is just apparently a standard aloof character, and his dynamic with Manon is similar to that of Accelerator and Last Order's from Toaru Majutsu no Index. In fact the only dark and edgy thing here was the beginning with the battle between Mega Gyarados and Mega Abomasnow, in a dark and stormy night.

Fine episode though, animation is great, and the atmosphere is goddamn serious without the need to make dark, though it is kinda gloomy at times (lack of BGM other than in battles? Long stretches of establishing shots in the wilderness?). To emphasize this, they had to get a narrator with a gravely voice.

Manon tries to make it up for the atmosphere, though it isn't enough. I believe aloof characters like Alan work best with a combination of a more sensible character, to bounce his/her personality with that of Alan. Ayaka could've filled this but sadly this is not to be. If watched out of context this episode would be feel out of place with the rest of the XY anime if not for the fact that Manon directly references Ash and his heroics in Lumiose City. This is why I still feel that Ash and co. character interactions in XY is still best.

Mega Pokemon are ridiculously overpowered though, goddamn that opening was walls on balls crazy. Maybe they emphasized this power as the reason why Lysandre is so interested in them. Yes, TEAM FLARE CONFIRMED!!

As a parting note: Alan feels like Tobias time, and I fear that he would less likely lose to Ash if not for this unpleasant fact if ever the writers want to kick Ash down again the Pokemon League. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    As a parting note: Alan feels like Tobias time, and I fear that he would less likely lose to Ash if not for this unpleasant fact if ever the writers want to kick Ash down again the Pokemon League. ;_;
    I feel like Alan might not even enter the league and will instead only have a role in the eventual Flare arc. That said if Ash is to lose yet again I'd rather take this guy than someone who just shows up at the league for the sole purpose of beating Ash.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I still say that Alan is Prof. Sycamore's son since they have similar physical features (hair color, eye color, skin tone, some hair style elements) and how the color schemes in their clothes are so similar, but I guess the writers will leave us in the dark on this

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Mega Pokemon are ridiculously overpowered though, goddamn that opening was walls on balls crazy. Maybe they emphasized this power as the reason why Lysandre is so interested in them. Yes, TEAM FLARE CONFIRMED!!
    I'm still going to wait until Ash meets them before considering them confirmed

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I guess now we know why they gave Mega Blastoise to Siebold instead of Gyarados. They were keeping it for Lysandre.

Hey from what I can understand I think Satoshi was mentioned when Manon meets Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I guess now we know why they gave Mega Blastoise to Siebold instead of Gyarados. They were keeping it for Lysandre.
    Lets just hope so. In any case, it gives us some direction concerning which route this arc will take.

Whatever, it just feels as if it will become more integral to Ash's storyline.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I can also confirm that Manon indeed mentions Ash and the whole Prism Tower/Garchomp incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I can also confirm that Manon indeed mentions Ash and the whole Prism Tower/Garchomp incident.
    Well, that's obvious since it was shown on TV= which is how Serena knew Ash was there. I'm guessing that Manon mentioned Ash mainly because of how Mega Blaziken saved him

Black2/
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Well, that's obvious since it was shown on TV= which is how Serena knew Ash was there. I'm guessing that Manon mentioned Ash mainly because of how Mega Blaziken saved him
    I didn't catch any mention of Blaziken, just Manon hyping Ash up as this amazing guy who solved the Garchomp incident and jumped off a tower to save a Pokemon. This might be for the purpose of giving Alan something to expect from Ash when they eventually meet.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 3rd April 2014 at 2:32 PM.

So alan knows who ash is now, team flare has been revealed and alan got a new mega stone...a fiery red one....why do I think they're gonna meet for the team flare plot and when it ends he gives ash that mega stone which will result in mega charizard x vs mega charizard y coming soon after.
    Friends are family you choose

Okay I wonder why Both Mewtwo's mega evolution are doing here? Are they Mewtwo from movie 1 and 16?

I'll give Alan and Aynako some benefits for now, but I like Manon more, she reminds me of Wendy.

Aynako appear for a few minutes and then left for the Pokemon movie .

So now we know that these characters are in the same dimension as Ash and co.
    I have claimed

Alan for league rival plz

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Yes please and then we can maybe see Y-zard against X-zard battle
    I have claimed

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2910 View Post
    Yes please and then we can maybe see Y-zard against X-zard battle
    After seeing that Alan now has both Charizardites, I'm starting to think that won't happen. What's more, I'm now worried that Alan will be the only one to face Team Flare instead of Ash

Black2/
    • Name- Dale Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    After seeing that Alan now has both Charizardites, I'm starting to think that won't happen. What's more, I'm now worried that Alan will be the only one to face Team Flare instead of Ash
    I feel like the fact he knows about ash and has both stones, and might clash with team flare, it kinda makes it seem like a possibility.

Alan and ash could fight against team flare, and alan can be impressed with how he cares about pokemon, and he might give his extra stone to ash with will lead to a possible charizard fight

Or!

Alan discovers that it's a new charizard stone and mega evolves his charizard into y when he needs it the most (when he fights against team flare)
    Friends are family you choose

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    I doubt it since his only aim seems to fight Mega Evo User and collect Mega Stones. He didn't seem to have any interest in getting Gym Badges for now.

I doubt Alan will be a League rival unless the League is packed with Megas. In which case, Ash is screwed.

Such intense battles! I love this episode despite everything else!
    And what music! The OST is soooo gooood!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast