Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Evolution I (XYSP1)

I think it looks more like Charizardite Y, which he can give to Ash if he doesn't get Lucario.

This special overall isn't exactly what I hoped for, seeing as I hoped Ayaka played a bigger role, but it sets a lot of really cool stuff up, which is a lot more important in the long run.

Demon Mode

I have to say the special was ok. The mega moves were OP as all get out and that was awesome like that Dragon Pulse was AMAZING! I am looking forward to see if Alan and Momon will meet Ash I can see her fawning all over Ash and that would be funny. Ayaka was adorable I love the XY Female Ace trainer too bad she wasnt there long. Now to wait to see if Alan gives Ash his Zard Y stone. I'd give it a 7/10

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    Man oh man did I enjoy this special...not so much that there was so much epic mega madness but it had so many anime firsts!

This was the first time (at least from what I can recall) that:

A garchomp is portrayed as cute rather than just menacing
    The same Garchomp appeared in XY too and had a cute scene with Bonnie, before the rampage phaze.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

It was a good ep, IMO the battles wasn't as great as i expected, but they were ok. Alan seems to be OP for me, i guess we need to wait untill Ash vs Ayaka so we can see the diference of power.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2dj9k4l.jpg[/IMG]

Also, was everyone else aware that Siebold was a chef before seeing him here?
    I thought it was pretty obvious he was a chef right from the get-go in the game. His clothes and dialogue never screamed anything princely to me. lol

Also, I thought Charizard Y was making an appearance in this episode? I was surprised to see Charizard X again after it appeared in Origins. :P I'm hoping someone has a Mega-Tyranitar/Mega-Houndoom in one of the future episodes. Would love to see them in battle.

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

Wow, I'm just amazed. Those battles where awesome. Mega Evolution looks really powerfull. That Dragon Pulse made my mouth hang open in awe.

And also seeing Lysandre supprised me. It seems to me like he is monitoring Mega evolution. I recall team Flare looks for strong Pokémon to fuel the ultimate weapon in the games. This will be promissing for in the main series. ^^
    Something is stirring. Does this mean I stop lurking and return? Who knows...
    But yeah, real life is still being mean to me, so it is a maybe.

Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained
    WF

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    I thought it was pretty obvious he was a chef right from the get-go in the game. His clothes and dialogue never screamed anything princely to me. lol

Also, I thought Charizard Y was making an appearance in this episode? I was surprised to see Charizard X again after it appeared in Origins. :P I'm hoping someone has a Mega-Tyranitar/Mega-Houndoom in one of the future episodes. Would love to see them in battle.
    I think it's the collar...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Does anyone think that Lysandre's appearance is foreshadowing something what will transpire with Team Flare in the main anime later on, like a team-up episode with Ash and Alan? That would be cool! Also and I know its bit early to say this but, if Ash does battle Alan in the Pokémon League will we see a Charizard vs. Charizard battle. (Coincidently my Charizard in X has a similar moveset to Alan's, and obviously mega evolves into Mega Charizard X)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    His Mega Ring glowed when he was in proximity, indicating it's a Mega Stone, plus it looks like one.

Question is, what stone it it. Aesthetically, the colours match:

Lucarionite
    Gyaradosite
    Manectite
    Latiasite

My money is on #4. We just won't know for sure until the next ones.
    I thought people said it was Charizardite Y

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Listening to a giant hobo that seems to scare Doublade for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    It can also be Lucarioite:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...m_World%29.png

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/xy/SP1/469.jpg

Demon Mode

I thought it was painfully obvious before it aired this episode took place in the same universe as Satoshi-tachi's, the giant XY logo was a massive giveaway.

I'm not too sure since the swirl in the center of this mega stone has a White-Orange-White pattern while Lucarionite has a Blue-Red Blue pattern. Also, Itake back what I said about it being Charizardite since if it was, it would have an Orange-Yellow-Orange pattern

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Listening to a giant hobo that seems to scare Doublade for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

This was pretty awesome, I like the scaled up nature of the moves. Pretty much exactly what you're asking for in terms of epic battles, plus the Team Flare hint (heading for a Siebold vs Malva confrontation?) Excited to see where this goes and if it connects with the main story.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

This was the greatest episode XY has produced so far. There was nothing bad about it imo, it was everything I hoped it would be and a hell of a lot more.

Alan is a cool character just like I was expecting him to be. I'm glad he's not some edgy punk and is pretty much an average aloof person. His bond with Charizard was really nice and reminded me a lot of the times Ash and Charizard bonded back when it was still a regular on his team. I really enjoyed the flashback of Alan's past with Sycamore, and it seems like Sycamore is some kind of idol to Alan in a way like how Trip looked up to Alder when he was younger. Manon was also a 10/10 character in my book. I don't know why but XY is really making me love the younger characters on the cast, more than I ever have before. I loved her battle against Flabebe and her first capture, it does annoy me a bit because Serena still has Fennekin .-.

The battles were spectacular. Seriously, they were off the charts and I was on the edge of my seat during Alan VS Siebold. Mega Launcher-powered Dragon Pulse was the greatest move animation since Infernape's Blaze-powered moves in Ash VS Paul. Ayaka and Louis were great too and it was cool seeing Louis be somewhat of a Mega Hunter. I can't wait to see Ash's battle against Ayaka now in the upcoming movie, because I want to see how he handles against Mega Absol.

And finally...Team f***ing Flare are confirmed..I couldn't sit down after the scene with Lysandre. Manon's reference of Ash and Alan smirking when he heard about what Ash did REALLY gives me hopes that they will eventually meet in order to take down Team Flare together. The Mega Stone Alan has could either be Gyaradosite for Team Flare Grunts to later steal for Lysandre, or Lucarionite that he will eventually give to Ash. Alan and Ash teaming up...Jesus the potential this special has is crazy.

10/10 from me, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Isn't swirl in the middle of the charizardite Y yellow? Thus one has a red center and purple sides with a amber backdrop...I think lucarionite is closest...maybe latiasite...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Well, there's the fact the stone is inside an orange stone, so the colors might be reversed.

I don't really see why it would be a Lucarionite. We have Korrina for all of that. When watching it the first time I foolishly assumed it was a aerodactylite since it was in a amber like stone.

Well, this special was pretty good and was about what I expected. I'm glad Manon got to see some action and captured a pokemon. I'm looking forward to see where these acts go and I fully expect for the acts to end right before the Team Flare climax in the main anime. And if so, I await the epic team up of Ash and Alan against Team Flare.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Manon was adorable; I just couldn't handle all her cute mannerisms. Alan was cool as expected, but I'm pressed that he lost to Siebold despite all that hype. Oh well. The animation was great and Lysandre's cameo was the best part in my opinion.

Better than XY but I wasn't wowed by it tbh. Alan was good but needs more depth, Ayaka has no personality and Manon was alright.
    The animation and battles were the best part for me.
    Last edited by besho; 3rd April 2014 at 11:59 PM.

Isn't swirl in the middle of the charizardite Y yellow? Thus one has a red center and purple sides with a amber backdrop...I think lucarionite is closest...maybe latiasite...
    I'd say more blue than purple

I stand by my four options

This was a pretty alright episode. My only complaint is it didn't seem like we explored too much into the Alan character, other then he worked with Sycamore, and wants to battle all Mega Pokemon and defeat them. So Alan's got some flaws. However that's not to say he's bad. I actually like his goal, it's far more interesting then Ash's and it looks like he might be hunting Mega Stones too, maybe? This would have made for a excellent sidekick quest. The girl named Ayako...she was in this episode for like 3 minutes. I guess she's not important after all, or maybe she'll be in Act 2. Ayako was basically what I wanted Serena to be in the anime. I do like Alan's mannerisms though. Like in that restaurant when he's staring at Siebold. That was good.

But the best thing about this special wasn't Alan, or the Mega Pokemon battles. It was Manon and her Chespin. What is with XY creating these really enjoyable sidekicks? Manon stole this episode for me. Every time she was on screen it was enjoyable and fun. I think she plays off Alan's tough guy image very well. She's the Jubilee/Kitty Pride to his Wolverine. Loved Manon and I can't wait to see Act 2 because I want to see more of her tripping all over the place. Overall a good enjoyable episode. I got a break from Ash, and I will never complain about his absences in Pokemon, so that was a plus. Manon and her Chespin were a big plus. Alan's battles and his goal were a plus. But Alan's lack of depth for me is a minus. But this is his first episode. Hope to see these guys again.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

There is no way Alan will enter the league his pokemon are elite 4 level he would crumb stomp everyone
    Friend Code- 4828-5000-3163
    Safari Dragon= Shelgon ,Fraxure and Druddigon PM if you add me so I can add you
    I have pokemon Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    There is no way Alan will enter the league his pokemon are elite 4 level he would crumb stomp everyone
    Tobias says hi....

Proudly Mexican nuff said :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cotaman View Post
    Tobias says hi....
    Tobias isn't elite four level he did beat everyone but the fact that Ash beat 2 of his pokemon shows he wasn't elite four level. The person that wins the league will be under that.

Region Champion > Elite four> League champion > gym leader
    Last edited by Outburstz; 4th April 2014 at 12:18 AM.
    Friend Code- 4828-5000-3163
    Safari Dragon= Shelgon ,Fraxure and Druddigon PM if you add me so I can add you
    I have pokemon Y.

I was amazed at those battles I doubt Ayaka has a gentle personality like Serena, the good thing about Ayaka that she isn't rebellious like her, Alan is an awesome character, I did enjoyed the flashback of Alan's past with Sycamore it was nice to see Professor Sycamore's Garchomp again, Manon was okay I'm glad Manon caught a Pokemon, Alan VS Siebold was quite impressing battle what I don't like about that battle was Alan lost against Sidebold it somewhat disappoints me I thought Alan's Charizard had potential to defeat Siebold's Blastoise, I guess Alan's Charizard isn't that strong as Ash's Charizard I think Ash will defeat Siebold's Blastoise If he is going to the elite four later on the main anime, I'm glad to see Lysandre's cameo Team Flare are appearing in the main anime for sure.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast