Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332
Results 8,276 to 8,289 of 8289

Thread: U.S. 2014/2016 Election Thread: The Man in the High Chair

Honestly the best way would to take all the people who want to run and leave them to it. You'll have at least 5 Senators want to take a shot alone. Any manipulating will just make things worse.

I reiterate, what policy has actually been passed? I only remember one laws that has passed in these few months. Trump is as incompetent as Anita Sarkeesian is disgusting.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

This is like the 5th time you've randomly brought up Anita in this thread out of nowhere and it's kinda weird.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    This is like the 5th time you've randomly brought up Anita in this thread out of nowhere and it's kinda weird.
    I only remember doing it twice and both times were in relation to Donald Trump. Both of them have a ton in common being racists, irresponsible on social media, and have egos that could have their own gravity.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

It's honestly so entertaining watching Trumps white house continue to fall more and more apart .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It's honestly so entertaining watching Trumps white house continue to fall more and more apart .
    Yeah, the trolling from his apologists - those who are left - would be funny to anyone into gallows humor. Especially the ones who try to justify his speech last Tuesday.
    I will never forgive the Nerf Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    I'm frustrated with the party for manuevering to support a relatively unknown politician instead of pushing Warren or Sanders to run who are firmly established and wildly popular with the left. I suspect democratic donors trust that she doesn't intend to rock the boat too much and that's why they're supporting her.

Business as usual.
    Isn't Kamala Harris popular? She was the one who confronted Jeff Sessions. I swear for a leftist, you forgot about that key moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    I'm frustrated with the party for manuevering to support a relatively unknown politician instead of pushing Warren or Sanders to run who are firmly established and wildly popular with the left. I suspect democratic donors trust that she doesn't intend to rock the boat too much and that's why they're supporting her.

Business as usual.
    Agreed the fact there not going with sanders and warren who are both well known and well liked by the base and instead going with a candidate who no one ever heard really said how the democrats don't know what there doing.

Like all they need to do is support both of them and they'll win the the 2020 elections.

"unknown" is meaningless three years away

Quote Originally Posted by Mordent99 View Post
    Yeah, the trolling from his apologists - those who are left - would be funny to anyone into gallows humor. Especially the ones who try to justify his speech last Tuesday.
    Meh, his gang have been trolling since literally day 1 of his election and haven't stopped so watching them get more and more angry anytime Trump acts like a complete buffoon is very funny.

If we're stuck with the moron, we might as well have a laugh on his behalf.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I go away for two weeks into the woods with no ****ing internet and somehow the Trump administration is worse off and more unpopular than it was when I was home, and another key figure in the adminstration has been fired from his job.

I guess the real men are in the White House now /s.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
    Isn't Kamala Harris popular? She was the one who confronted Jeff Sessions. I swear for a leftist, you forgot about that key moment.
    I swear for a leftist, you're amusingly impressed with what should be taken as a given. Confronting and voting against a blatant racist is something that we should expect out of basic decency. It doesn't take savvy, vision, or good governing skills. It's the baby stuff. There was only one democratic senator that voted for him. Such leadership.

As an aside, I hope Cory Booker's marijuana bill passes so that you can put some pot plants on the tomb stones of the people he helped die.
    Last edited by Baba Yaga; Today at 1:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I only remember doing it twice and both times were in relation to Donald Trump. Both of them have a ton in common being racists, irresponsible on social media, and have egos that could have their own gravity.
    Going after the biggest Alt-Right hate topic doesn't make a point look good at all though, even if any of that is true. Now's not the best time to pull the "Both sides are like this" kinda thing.

Agreed the fact there not going with sanders and warren who are both well known and well liked by the base and instead going with a candidate who no one ever heard really said how the democrats don't know what there doing.
    As stupid as this sounds I'm willing to bet that Warren will be attacked for being a blond haired woman so that's close enough to Hilary Clinton to matter. Maybe I'm just too cynical on that point though.

As an aside, I hope Cory Booker's marijuana bill passes so that you can put some pot plants on the tomb stones of the people he helped die.
    He's playing it super smart right now. Honestly more Senators should do what he did there, but it's kind of obvious he's doing it for an early push.

Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332