Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313
Results 7,801 to 7,811 of 7811

Thread: U.S. 2014/2016 Election Thread: The Man in the High Chair

Yes. They do.

Also Gianforte won in Montana. If the DCCC stopped beating off to Jon Ossoff so fervently maybe they could have won (the guy won by 726 votes, less than half of a percent!), this could have been easy, but I was kind of saying that about Kansas wasn't I

The guy body-slammed a reporter. He shouldn't only not have won, he should not have gotten a single vote after yesterday. (I also heard he got a pretty sizable influx of donations following that incident. **** America.)

PM me if you want my Discord.
    It's way easier than getting in touch with me on here.

Well 60% of Votes were cast before the choke slam, and apparently a lot of people called to change their votes/take their vote out. This was an R+20 district too, and there are over 100 elections next year with a smaller margin.

Plus there's another election next fall for the same seat, and Gianforte has to defend himself again.

A year and a half, that's more than long enough for people to forget that the guy literally body-slammed a ****ing reporter.

PM me if you want my Discord.
    It's way easier than getting in touch with me on here.

Yeah I'm kinda worried that that will become normalized in general. I guarantee D.C. reporters are going to push him though, and I don't think he has any donors there.

Well, didn't know that assaulting reporters have become a Republican value. Oh Montana, you were better than this.

And of course, despite having just elected a thug to the House (who might have to debate their next bill from jail) the GOP voters see this as a victory.

In other news....

https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...ggle/22109956/

IMOHO, Hannity has now become for Fox what SpongeBob has become for Nickelodeon.
    Charles Manson: Ordered the murders of five people. Now serving life without parole.

John Wayne Gacy: Killed at least 33 teenage boys. Executed via lethal injection

David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam: Killed 6 people and wounded 7 others. now serving life without parole.

Hillary Clinton: Despite being accused of ordering the murders of 48 people, making her worse than all three of those notorious killers combined, she remains unprosecuted and unpunished.

Something doesn't make sense here...

I presume the ongoing assault on Coptic Christians in Egypt will just continue on, just like how the ongoing assault on other Christians in the Muslim world does.

"But Islam is a religion of peace". Yes, and the crusades were pilgrimages.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I presume the ongoing assault on Coptic Christians in Egypt will just continue on, just like how the ongoing assault on other Christians in the Muslim world does.

"But Islam is a religion of peace". Yes, and the crusades were pilgrimages.
    To be perfectly honest, TY, the anti-Muslim sentiment isn't helping their case.
    Charles Manson: Ordered the murders of five people. Now serving life without parole.

David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam: Killed 6 people and wounded 7 others. now serving life without parole.

Hillary Clinton: Despite being accused of ordering the murders of 48 people, making her worse than all three of those notorious killers combined, she remains unprosecuted and unpunished.

Hannity wasn't a main focus of Fox News, so that's why his crazy was tolerated. Now with O'Reily gone and others leaving he's becoming a bigger presence, and advertisers do not like people like him.

Also in a move that will waste a ton of money Wisconsin will require drug testing for anyone on social services.
    Last edited by bobjr; Today at 4:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordent99 View Post
    To be perfectly honest, TY, the anti-Muslim sentiment isn't helping their case.
        Spoiler:- offtopic:

Edit 2: Macaron is with Triumph.

Edit 3: Looks like it wasn't just Iran, Pakistan and Saudis after all.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; Today at 7:32 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Does not change the fact that Trump is making it worse.

Let me ask, we have any Star Trek fans here?

I remember an Original Series episode, where Bones, Spock, and a few red shirts were stranded on a planet, being menaced by giant, primitive humanoids. Spock suggested trying to drive them away by using a show of force, reasoning - with his logical,
    Vulcan mind - that such beings would likely be frightened away by such a threat.

Unfortunately for Spock, his plan didn't work, as he didn't consider another option, that these humanoids would see the threat as a challenge, and feel more anger than fear. Bones quickly pointed this out when these super-strong giants started to attack their craft.

Now, I am NOT, under any condition, comparing Trump's apologists to Spock, as he did have a lot of good ideas (in fact, he managed to save their skins in that episode, ultimately). what I compare them to is this lack of judgment taken to an extreme.

Sort of like how Kruge acts in the third movie. This bastard thinks such a tactic will work on Kirk himself, and murders Kirk's son simply to show he means business. His stupidity costs him the life of his crew as Kirk's fury proves so intense that he's willing to blow up the Enterprise to bring the villain down.

Mark my words, Trump's hateful rhetoric will only get him - and his disciples - scorned and reviled by those who record history.

And on another note:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...hner/22111485/

The quitter has just called out the one who just doesn't know when to quit. Almost poetic in its pathetic irony.

Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313