Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333 LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 8310

Thread: U.S. 2014/2016 Election Thread: The Man in the High Chair

Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    So add White Supremacists and Nazis to Putin as the only things Trump won't attack.
    I'd rate this even worse than the Checkers Speech.

On the other hand, McAuliffe's speech was admirable.
    I will never forgive the Nerf Guy.

We have enough pictures of some of these chuckle****s that I'm hoping for a massive wave of Nazi lives being completely ruined in the wake of this. These people's ideology is literally "some people should die for not being a certain way which is caused entirely by accident of birth." We cannot, and should not, debate them, and I worry that that's where we're going to end up.

PM me if you want my Discord.
    It's way easier than getting in touch with me on here.

Yeah, anyone who follows the "Well both sides are kinda bad" view at this point really is about as ignorant as possible. Its kinda haunting that less than a year after "Oh just run over protestors" that it's starting to become a reality.

Yeah, anyone who follows the "Well both sides are kinda bad" view at this point really is about as ignorant as possible. Its kinda haunting that less than a year after "Oh just run over protestors" that it's starting to become a reality.
    Trump said during his campaign that "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and not lose supporters."

A smart man would have called for his arrest and a psychological exam right then and there.

Why on Earth didn't everyone see this disaster coming? (I sure did.)

IMOHO, if Trump refuses to condemn these terrorist actions, he is condoning them, plain and simple.
    Last edited by Mordent99; 13th August 2017 at 10:14 AM.

These people are marching with torches in hand, shouting slurs against blacks and Jews, demanding the nation goes back to the way it was.

And people are defending it as free speech.

How stupid can you be? Has history taught us nothing? Hell, we've had a mass slaughter in the name of racism only a couple of years ago, via Dylann Roof. Why do people think this won't go any farther than words? We had a mass vehicular manslaughter yesterday. Why do people think this won't go any farther than words?

I tell you this. My ancestors and brethren before me did not give their lives just so I could lose mine. Should those assholes come my way, I will protect my people. We will protect each other. I'll be damned if this nation goes back.

It's free speech to express their opinion, but they're not entitled to have people agree with them. It is not free speech to slash tires, burn homes, or harm other people. I don't get why that is so hard to understand. These people are no better than all those riots that broke out during the election.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

I don't know, letting an outright hate group have guns and torches and hold a march is probably just a bad idea in general. Things should be like that guy who did the Nazi salute in Germany today where he just got the crap beat out of him instead.

Like going "Let them express their opinion" has let them invade politics and law enforcement, so I honestly don't see the benefit here.
    Last edited by bobjr; 13th August 2017 at 6:04 PM.

I don't know, letting an outright hate group have guns and torches and hold a march is probably just a bad idea in general.
    When weapons are waved at rallies and marches, that's a threat, not a protest.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

I don't know, letting an outright hate group have guns and torches and hold a march is probably just a bad idea in general. Things should be like that guy who did the Nazi salute in Germany today where he just got the crap beat out of him instead.

Like going "Let them express their opinion" has let them invade politics and law enforcement, so I honestly don't see the benefit here.
    Nazi symbols and imagery is a serious crime in Germany, for obvious reasons.

And the torches were the kind you buy at a five and dime. Tiki Torches. The lame-Os couldn't even get real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    It's free speech to express their opinion, but they're not entitled to have people agree with them. It is not free speech to slash tires, burn homes, or harm other people. I don't get why that is so hard to understand. These people are no better than all those riots that broke out during the election.
    Demanding and advocating for the murder of others is not free speech. It's conspiracy to commit battery/murder.

People refused to acknowledge the actual intent of the marchers, and a woman was killed because of it. Had we nipped it in the bud when it started, she would still be alive.

Truth be told, Nazi symbolism is a lot more sensitive in Germany than in the US, you can't really translate that one-on-one from Germany to the US, the cultures are very different.

Nazi symbolism should be sensitive to everyone regardless. We kinda fought a world-spanning war over it 70 years ago.

Wii U NNID: SonicBoom93

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Leaf Blade View Post
    Truth be told, Nazi symbolism is a lot more sensitive in Germany than in the US, you can't really translate that one-on-one from Germany to the US, the cultures are very different.
    Yeah, Nazi symbolism was pushed away and now it's to the point of taboo. In the U.S. the closest thing was embraced over 150 years, and was treated as things like "Heritage not hate".

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Nazi symbolism should be sensitive to everyone regardless. We kinda fought a world-spanning war over it 70 years ago.
    You would think that.

Unfortunately, the concept of free speech has gotten out of hand in the United States, and on massively biased levels. This needs to be dealt with, les history repeats itself. Again.

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...ille/23076890/

Another defector from despotism, and another tweet tantrum from the spoiled brat.

I almost cannot believe Trump went and doubled down on the Nazis.

And this guy has the launch codes!

Sorry, too depressing?
    Just your typical newbie, I guess. Pardon me while I'm learning the ins and outs of this place.

To summarize what happened, this tweet.

https://twitter.com/AliceOllstein/st...55242186887168

So yeah, Trump is America's First Nazi President.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-for-violence/

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

So yeah, Trump is America's First Nazi President.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-for-violence/
    Grey's law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice
    Any sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice

Sums it up perfectly.

"Momentai!"

I saw it coming last year. This man would not believe the Central Park Five were innocent, and he founded the Birther movement. The words "I told you so" are hardly enough.

Most disgusting part is, some people are still defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Grey's law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice
    Any sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice

Sums it up perfectly.
    I disagree, buffoonery was how unclear he was the first time he talked about the attack.

Going back on his last statement just to pander to his psychotic voterbase is just plain vile.

National monuments are getting vandalized too? This s***'s gotta be put to and end.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

And now Trump's on about the in quotes "alt-left" as the anti-racist counter protestors are an equivalent to neo-nazis and the KKK.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ess-conference

Let's get this clear there is no "alt-left." The term "alt-right" as far as I can see was coined by Richard Spencer, a white supremacist, as part of his efforts to give his army of online hate filled white supremacists trolls and racists a better image and disguise the fact that they are, white supremacists and racists. There's no equivalent of that on the left. And the media swallowed it.

Only left leaning news website thinkprogress, seems to have done the right thing and called the white supremacist out for what they are: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ouldn-t-Either

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfFacade View Post
    Unfortunately, the concept of free speech has gotten out of hand in the United States, and on massively biased levels. This needs to be dealt with, les history repeats itself. Again.
    I agree

Pikachu, I realized from the start those guys were Nazis. They had the torches, the chants, pretty much everything but the goosestepping.

Somehow, there are people who are actually tolerant of a Nazi sympathizer as a President.

I can say with certainty that tonight, Trump did the worst thing an American President has ever done.

I remember getting into arguments with people who weren't even Trump supporters claiming that they aren't racist, but rather fed up middle aged individuals who've been waiting for a big mouth like Trump.

Where y'all at now?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333 LastLast