Page 294 of 294 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294
Results 7,326 to 7,348 of 7348

Thread: U.S. 2014/2016 Election Thread: The Man in the High Chair

Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    That's what happens already, minus the death penalty because it's a dumb system that doesn't work.

The last time someone from any of these countries committed a violent crime as a refugee was the 70's.
    The OSU attack back in 2016 was done by a Somali refugee, IIRC. But he was shot and killed by the first responding officer so that's probably a moot point regarding what I was suggesting.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Solution: Lower the amount allowed to come over here even more than it was before, and if that person commits a violent crime (other than rape or murder), they get sent back to where they came from, and they're not allowed back over here at all. If it's murder or rape they get the death penalty and have to serve in Gitmo while waiting.

Should please both sides. Harsher punishment if they don't have good intentions but they will be allowed over here as long as the cap hasn't been reached.
    You just advocated cruel and unusual punishment and purposely doing away with the right for due process.

You cannot impose mandatory death penalties for any crime. The whole idea that Trump would assume he could do that is absurd. and don't give me the "they aren't citizens they don't get the rights citizens have" crap, because it's absurd.
    There are three certainties in life: Death, Taxes, and that someone will tell you the thing about death and taxes sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordent99 View Post
    You just advocated cruel and unusual punishment and purposely doing away with the right for due process.

You cannot impose mandatory death penalties for any crime. The whole idea that Trump would assume he could do that is absurd. and don't give me the "they aren't citizens they don't get the rights citizens have" crap, because it's absurd.
    Not any crime, only murder or rape. Or after trial just send them to Gitmo/wherever for the rest of their lives. Doesn't really matter as long as they won't be able to do any more harm to civilians.

Basically what we already do as bobjr said.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 16th March 2017 at 4:03 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Trump proposing whole sale elimination of the National Endowment for the Arts and Humanities in his budget.

Meanwhile the new Health and Human services director has said he wants to get rid of mandatory vaccinations.

Latest favorable ratings from Fox News

Favorable ratings from Fox poll:

Bernie +29
    Planned Parenthood +25
    Warren +8
    Pence +4
    Obamacare +3
    Trump -9
    Ryan -10
    Last edited by bobjr; 16th March 2017 at 6:24 AM.

Trump just humiliated himself AGAIN:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...verb/21898479/

His "favorite Irish proverb" is not Irish, not a proverb, and was actually written by a Nigeran man named Albashir Adam Alhassan.
    There are three certainties in life: Death, Taxes, and that someone will tell you the thing about death and taxes sooner or later.

Trump proposing whole sale elimination of the National Endowment for the Arts and Humanities in his budget.
    This is actually concerning to video game developers studying the craft.

My guess is less indie games to go around.

"I despise earth-dwellers. Self-centered, emotional... But when they need something, it's 'Oh dear seraphim, heed my prayer!' Heed this, morons."

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Xenoblade Chronicles - Walkthrough

The US military just blithely admitted to a unilateral strike on an occupied mosque in Aleppo. 57 civilians dead so far.

The US military just blithely admitted to a unilateral strike on an occupied mosque in Aleppo. 57 civilians dead so far.
    I would like to reaffirm my formal statement that I never once considered voting for this man, and do not regret my decision in the least.

Meanwhile the new Health and Human services director has said he wants to get rid of mandatory vaccinations.
    Sure. But only if he volunteers to suck down a few vials full of the Ebola virus before entombing himself in a concrete bunker. Then I'll get behind it, if only for a year or two.

Also looking up the budget stuff I found out the Military Marching Band gets 4 times the funding the HHS gets.

Welcome to Trump's America, folks:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...xico/21902466/

This is new levels of being sore losers.

"I despise earth-dwellers. Self-centered, emotional... But when they need something, it's 'Oh dear seraphim, heed my prayer!' Heed this, morons."

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Xenoblade Chronicles - Walkthrough

Now Trump has told another boldfaced lie that he won't take back:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...s-fo/21902568/

Message to fans of the movie Wall Street, Gordon was supposed to be a villain and Greed is EVIL.

In lighter news...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...tary/21902315/

Trump's approval rating is down the drain at 37 percent.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politi...val/index.html

Comey confirms that there is no information that Obama wiretapped Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...russia-n735696

The FBI ARE investigating Trump-Russia connections.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/u...ald-trump.html

It should be noted that even with the drop support among republicans has risen to 90% and white men has risen to 60%.

Spicer also says Trump going on vacation is different from Obama going on vacation because of "how you use the game of golf" to advance US interests
    Last edited by bobjr; 20th March 2017 at 8:57 PM.

It should be noted that even with the drop support among republicans has risen to 90% and white men has risen to 60%.
    Possibly even worse for Trump, as it also means his core demographic is shrinking; he's losing the few voters he has that are NOT white men, and those who identify as independent.

Consider it like this. If I had ten chocolate cupcakes, and four of them has a strawberry on top while the others had a cherry, it means 40% have cherries. But, if two of the cupcakes with strawberries are eaten, it means 50% now have cherries.

Does that mean the ones with cherries are more popular due to this change? No, it means the change is the result of the larger percentage being removed.
    Last edited by Mordent99; 20th March 2017 at 11:36 PM.

Possibly even worse for Trump, as it also means his core demographic is shrinking; he's losing the few voters he has that are NOT white men, and those who identify as independent.

Consider it like this. If I had ten chocolate cupcakes, and four of them has a strawberry on top while the others had a cherry, it means 40% have cherries. But, if two of the cupcakes with strawberries are eaten, it means 50% now have cherries.

Does that mean the ones with cherries are more popular due to this change? No, it means the change is the result of the larger percentage being removed.
    It also means he's not going down unless they're 100% sure he's bringing the party with him.

They had a meeting to try and see if the healthcare bill has the votes, and it looks like it doesn't. The key here is if Ryan wants to push it or not, because if they make a big push and fail it'll hurt them pretty badly.

It also means he's not going down unless they're 100% sure he's bringing the party with him.

They had a meeting to try and see if the healthcare bill has the votes, and it looks like it doesn't. The key here is if Ryan wants to push it or not, because if they make a big push and fail it'll hurt them pretty badly.
    Even Ted Cruz has expressed opposition to it. The Republicans are fighting amongst themselves while the Democrats are firmly united.

If Trump's bill fails, it hurts Trump. And before long, everyone is going to realize that the biggest reason they wanted to repeal Obama's bill is simple: It's Obama's bill.

Well you have the Republicans who know passing it will be a disaster for them as they lose support, and you have the far right ones who are mad it doesn't take away enough. Basically one side would have to give in, and either way would likely be bad for them.

http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/fi...ent_report.pdf

2016 report for Human Development Index.

Or as I like to call it, "Why accession to EU and NATO was great for Romania, Bulgaria and Albania" and "Mother Russia and Father Prussia are now back for good."

Edit: Also Canada and USA now have the same rank. Thanks, Obama.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

And Trump ain't helping his case:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...seat/21904236/

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...th-voter-fraud

More voter fraud. More projection.

Five bucks and a pizza says that Trump's first reaction is to scream, "FAKE NEWS!"

Oh, and you gotta see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE
    Last edited by Mordent99; Yesterday at 10:01 PM.

Page 294 of 294 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294