Welcome brave battler to The Manhattan Project. I are your host on this journey. Be prepared for your skills to be tested unlike any league currently on Serebii. I wish you luck with the challenge and ill see you on the battlefield.
Table of Contents
Spoiler:- Table of Contents:
- Retired Brains
- Tier rules
- Challenger Leaderboard
- Challenger Art
- Champions information
- Hall of Champions
- Sponsors Post
1. Follow all SPPF rules and league forum rules.
2. PO (Pokemon Online) is mandatory for the League.
3. No flaming, spamming or trolling.
4. Frontier Brains will be using pokemon specific to their tier.
5. All Frontier Brains will battle a best 2/3. The Challenger will be awarded a Symbol for defeating them. Unless stated otherwise.
6. CounterTeaming (CTing) is strictly prohibited. If a Brain has proof of CTing, the battle will be invalid. (Only if CT applies)
7. Team revealing is also strictly prohibited, do not reveal any Pokemon or strategy after battling a Frontier Brain.
8. Not following the rules will get you banned for a week. Do it 3 times and you will get permanently banned.
9. If you lose to a Frontier Brain you must wait 24 hours of time before battling the same Frontier Brain. Unless stated otherwise.
10. The League uses the smogon tiers, do not use any Pokemon that does not belong in the specified tier.
11. Unreleased/Banned Pokemon, DW abilities and items are prohibited. (Except for the DW Tier)
12. Do not ask for battles in the Thread, use VMs/PM, the Xat or our Po channel (TMP League) to challenge the Frontier Brains.
13. If a Frontier Brain is inactive for a span greater than or equal to 2 weeks, and the battle frontier has not been informed of the reason for said absence BEFOREHAND, the frontier brain will be replaced. No arguments.
14. Should a brain be inactive for more than 4 days they will be closed.
15. You must defeat 10 brains to challenge the Elite Four.
16. You must defeat all 4 Elite Four to challenge the champion
17. You must confirm your wins and losses
18. In the event one of the competitors has to leave late game the winning player will be giving the win (Note number of pokes left is what we look for not countering)
19. Should either player have to leave early game the brain and challenger will decide prior to the other leaving what will happen
20. Failure to bring the correct team will result in a loss for that battle.
Sign up Form
Serebii username: Eliteknight
PO/PS username: Guardian of Auir
1) Make sure main posts are up to date
2) Ensure all league rules are followed
3) Assist challengers with questions
4) Find new brains when brains are missing
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
1) Take over when the Owner is away.
2) Ensure all league rules are followed
3) Assist the challengers in questions
4) Assist the owner in running the league
The Ban list
1st strike: Warning
2nd strike: 1 Day ban
3rd strike: 1 week ban
4th: strike: Perma ban
Q. What rules apply when battling in this Battle Frontier?
A. Each facility will have rules you must follow. Read them before challenging.
Q. How can I arrange a Frontier Battle?
A. You should vm/pm the Brain you wish to battle, and try to arrange a battle time with him or her. Or find them on their clans chat or Po channel
Q. What should I do if the Brain is on a different time zone to me?
A. The challenger is expected to arrange the battle to the leaders time zone. This should not be too much of an issue, as given any two time zones, there should be at least an hours worth of free time overlap in a week!
Q. What do I do with my Frontier Symbols?
A. Most people will put their symbols or case in their signatures. This can be done by right-clicking the image and selecting properties. Copy and paste the image's web address in your signature settings, using the following vB code. [img]image-web-address[/img] .
Q. How do I become a Frontier Brain?
A. Don’t ask. By battling your way through the league you will show your skills which will attract our attention and we will approach you. However we will seldom allow applications
Ops updated to post 98
Last edited by Eliteknight; 15th May 2014 at 6:08 AM.
Congrats you have reached the end of your journey or have you once you defeat the league you will become the champion and will have to defend your title from the opposing challengers whom have earned all the symbols after you. Once a champion is defeated a new one will take over and the struggle to remain on the throne will begin again.
Rules of the champion:
1) You may only challenge them when you have 10 Brain symbols
2) When a champion loses in a Bo3 they are dethroned
3) All Champion tiers change each and every round
4) The Champion may challenge the league to obtain all 21 symbols if they wish
5) You must wait 72 hours before a rechallenging the champion.
Ways champion battle works:
- 1st battle Challengers Tier Choice
- 2nd Batlle Champions Tier Choice
- 3rd Battle XY OU
- The Champion and challenger must both know about the two chosen tiers at least 24 hours prior to the match.
This means both players must discuss this in vm/pm/xat/po channel.
The Choices must be announced in thread 24 hours prior to the match
[IMG][/IMG] The true champion of this league they eagerly await your challenge.
[img][/img] The Champions whom have fallen in battle allowing a stronger challenger to take the throne
Hall of Champions
This section is dedicated to the indepth history of the champions of this league
Spoiler:- Hall of Champions:
July 13th 2012 - August 22nd 2012
C-Demo was the champion of the original TMP, however he lost his status when the league was remade. He gathered the symbols in a pace unheard of in the league and was the very first champion.
September 14th 2012 - October 19th 2012
Prohawk quickly challenged the brains and rapidly established that he was a threat to the league. Within the first month of the thread being open, Prohawk obtained 15 of the 21 symbols and is now our first official champion.
October 19th 2012 - January 19th 2013
Jirachiuser1 showed early on in the league that he was a competent and honourable battler. He was very persistant and now it has paid off. Jirachiuser1 is now a TMP champion, congratulations.
January 19th 2013 - March 23rd 2013
Blues, one of our first brains in the reopening to be decided he completed the league in a decent pace battling the brains being stumped by several. He contiued his journey when he obtained his 15th symbol and now has claimed the crown of TMP Champion.
March 23rd 2013 - April 5th 2013
Pslio, a powerhouse challenger Pslio returned to the league after several months haitus and quickly obtained the few remaining symbols he needed. He finished just prior to the elite Four system being implimented. He also defeated Blues making him the 5th TMP Champion to date. Congrats Pslio
April 5th 2013 - April 13th 2013
EmeraldGoblin has been a frequently seen face in this league since the very begining, he returned to challenge the league just prior to the Elite four being released he is the first champion to have challenged at least 1 of the elite four. Congrats Emerald Goblin.
April 13th 2013 - August 17th 2013
Jirachiuser1, The 2nd champion of this thread has returned and taken his title once again. Congrats Jirachi.
Last edited by Eliteknight; 18th April 2014 at 5:27 PM.