Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 2085

Thread: Master League

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default Master League

    Welcome to the Master League! Want to master your skills in Competitive or just have fun battling friends and leaders/elite 4? Come here!



    GENERAL RULES-
    -Follow ALL SPPf rules.
    -Do NOT Flame, Spam, or advertise on this thread.
    -Do NOT start fights/arguments here.
    -No hacked Pokemon Allowed at all.
    -Only allowed to use 1 non-Uber Legendary.
    -All battles are done on Gen 6 games (X/Y)
    -You may not lose connection on Purpose (Ex- Go somewhere with no Connection or hitting power button) You may be banned from this league.
    -Results of battles must be posted afterwards, Format is found under the Formats spoiler.
    -Contact leaders via PM or VM for battles.
    -Try to avoid Double Posting by using edit button. (People tend to forget this)

    CHALLENGER RULES-
        Spoiler:


    LEADER/E4 RULES-
        Spoiler:


    FORMATTING
        Spoiler:


    MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS-
        Spoiler:


    COUNTER RULES
        Spoiler:


    Leader spots and E4 spots available will be in the next post. Along with current events going about in the league.
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 13th May 2014 at 4:19 AM.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Challenger Leaderboard and E4/Gym Leaders-
    (Do note that even if you are E4 or leader your badge amount will be set here)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1605715677


    CHALLENGER POINT LEADERBOARD

    Rules-
    -Only 1 Legendary allowed in the OU ranking and below.
    -Ranks are- Little Cup, NFE, Never Used, Rarely Used, Under Used, Over Used, and Ubers.
    -Points received-
    LC- 1 pt
    NFE- 2 pts
    NU- 3 pts
    RU- 4 pts
    UU- 4 pts
    OU- 5 pts
    Ubers- 5 pts
    -May receive 1 prize depending how many points you have. (1 thing per order, listings will be in spoiler below)
    -Person with most points at the end of each month creates the next Master League tournament (Sparring the Main League tournaments)
    -Ranks will be given. (Coming soon)

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 27th June 2014 at 3:00 AM.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    NEWS AS OF 7-9-14

    No news~

    COUMARINE TOURNAMENT



    Rules-

    -Only Pokemon available from the 3rd Gym to the 4th Gym are available.
    -Mega Evolutions are allowed. (No Banned Megas)
    -No banned items or duplicate items.
    -Team must contain a Grass Type Pokemon.
    -Have fun ^.^

    Eligible Pokemon-
        Spoiler:


    Prizes-

    1st Place- Botanist Ribbon
    2nd Place- Flora Medal
    3rd Place- Sprout Badge

    Pokemon/Items-
    ---
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 10th July 2014 at 12:43 AM.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Name/Username- SkullKid
    Preferred Leader type- Ground or Fire
    Time Zone- UTC-4:00 (Puerto Rico)
    Friend Code- 3866-8256-2129
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- Both. I have more than 4 ground type that i can use and also can use other types in use for a sandstorm team. This apply the same for the Fire type.
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Inferno Badge/Magmortar (Fire) and Underground Badge/Excadrill (Ground)
    Why do you want to apply?- I want to expand my knowledge about competitive battling as i dont like Rating Battle 3-3 format. I am not the best and that why im here, to learn more.
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    Pokemon in my Safari Zone (Ground): Trapinch, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Pokemon Y FC: 3866-8256-2129
    Master League Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge
    Tournaments Badges Obtained: Pebble Badge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullKidGod View Post
    Name/Username- SkullKid
    Preferred Leader type- Ground or Fire
    Time Zone- UTC-4:00 (Puerto Rico)
    Friend Code- 3866-8256-2129
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- Both. I have more than 4 ground type that i can use and also can use other types in use for a sandstorm team. This apply the same for the Fire type.
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Inferno Badge/Magmortar (Fire) and Underground Badge/Excadrill (Ground)
    Why do you want to apply?- I want to expand my knowledge about competitive battling as i dont like Rating Battle 3-3 format. I am not the best and that why im here, to learn more.
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    Skullkid-
    Which type would you prefer more? Fire or Ground? You can have dual types if you want to be a E4, but you must have 4 badges to apply. So if you would like to become an E4 you must wait for more Leaders to join and win their badges. Although you can have 2 types that differ from your type.

    EDIT: Dark/Psychic E4 is closed for training.
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 8th May 2014 at 1:57 AM.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I prefer Ground Type then.
    Pokemon in my Safari Zone (Ground): Trapinch, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Pokemon Y FC: 3866-8256-2129
    Master League Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge
    Tournaments Badges Obtained: Pebble Badge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullKidGod View Post
    I prefer Ground Type then.
    Thanks!

    Ground Type Applications are open for the next 3 days!
    If you would like to compete against SkullkidGod for the spot then get your applications in!
    We still do however have the other 17 types available also!

    NEW Challenger-
    SkullkidGod

    If you didn't know, you also become a challenger when applying for Leader Spot ^.^
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- broomstig
    Preferred Leader type- Water
    Time Zone- UK (GMT+1 with DST)
    Friend Code- 0344-9750-6213
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- Yes, plus two covers. (Plus a hoard of other battle ready mons, most of which are water just cos those happen to be my favourite guys) Would be hard pressed to build a team based on another type
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Amnis Badge/Female Jellicent
    Why do you want to apply?- Because I would like to get into competitive battling again after a fair hiatus. I also like to battle with my favourites, and as most are water, I might as well be a water leader. Will also be a challenger when more gyms are open
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    Last edited by broomstig; 8th May 2014 at 2:34 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig View Post
    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- broomstig
    Preferred Leader type- Water
    Time Zone- UK (GMT+1 with DST)
    Friend Code- 0344-9750-6213
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes, plus two covers. (Plus a hoard of other battle ready mons, most of which are water just cos those happen to be my favourite guys) Would be hard pressed to build a team based on another type
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Amnis Badge/Female Jellicent
    Why do you want to apply?- Because I would like to get into competitive battling again after a fair hiatus. I also like to battle with my favourites, and as most are water, I might as well be a water leader. Will also be a challenger when more gyms are open
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    Application Added ^.^

    Water type applications are open for the next 3 days only!
    If you want to be a water gym leader and would like to compete with broomstig for the spot then get your applications in!
    We still do however have 16 other types that are free for applying without competition at the moment.

    NEW Challenger-
    broomstig
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Name/Username- FairyWitch
    Preferred Leader type- Fairy
    Time Zone- GMT -5
    Friend Code- its in my sig right now
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) no, its becuase i have at least three im normally ready for a 3 of my type and 3 not the type cuaz most leagues require this but i can somehow whip up a team with 4 fairies though and two non fairies
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Pixy Dust Badge and mega gardevoir please
    Why do you want to apply?- Well cuaz i do competitive battle and i need more practice in wifi been playing simulator for awhile
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

    I hope i did this right

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    Name/Username- FairyWitch
    Preferred Leader type- Fairy
    Time Zone- GMT -5
    Friend Code- its in my sig right now
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) no, its becuase i have at least three im normally ready for a 3 of my type and 3 not the type cuaz most leagues require this but i can somehow whip up a team with 4 fairies though and two non fairies
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Pixy Dust Badge and mega gardevoir please
    Why do you want to apply?- Well cuaz i do competitive battle and i need more practice in wifi been playing simulator for awhile
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

    I hope i did this right
    You did indeed do it right, however only E4 badges can contain Megas/Legendaries. We can do normal Gardevoir if that is okay with you.

    Fairy type Applications are now open for 3 days only!
    If you want to be a Fairy Leader and would like to compete with FairyWitch for the spot then get your applications in!
    We still do, however, have 15 other types open with no applications.

    NEW Challenger-
    FairyWitch
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    You did indeed do it right, however only E4 badges can contain Megas/Legendaries. We can do normal Gardevoir if that is okay with you.

    Fairy type Applications are now open for 3 days only!
    If you want to be a Fairy Leader and would like to compete with FairyWitch for the spot then get your applications in!
    We still do, however, have 15 other types open with no applications.

    NEW Challenger-
    FairyWitch
    oh okay well i have a question then does that go for the team as well if we wanted a mega or just the badge? I read the rules a few times again didn't see that in the list of rules :x if its just the badge ill be perfectly fine with it being changed to sylveon then please

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    oh okay well i have a question then does that go for the team as well if we wanted a mega or just the badge? I read the rules a few times again didn't see that in the list of rules :x if its just the badge ill be perfectly fine with it being changed to sylveon then please
    You can have 1 Mega (Obviously) and 1 Non-Uber Legendary on your team. The badge part says specifically that E4 can have Megas/Legendaries as badges. Leaders can have Other Pokemon that aren't Legends and Megas for their badge.
    So yes you can have a Mega on your team, just not on the badge if you are a leader.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    You can have 1 Mega (Obviously) and 1 Non-Uber Legendary on your team. The badge part says specifically that E4 can have Megas/Legendaries as badges. Leaders can have Other Pokemon that aren't Legends and Megas for their badge.
    So yes you can have a Mega on your team, just not on the badge if you are a leader.
    okay that is no problem as long as i have a mega on my team im fine but I like to have sylveon then for my badge thanks

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    99

    Default

    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- Sito
    Preferred Leader type- Steel
    Time Zone- -6 I think?
    Friend Code- 1676-4178-1142
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) No, just missing a few more xD
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Sword & Shield Badge/Aegislash
    Why do you want to apply?- Wanna try a few more of my pokes and fight strong people xD
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes/No
    Yes

    Is everything alright xD?
    FC: 1676-4178-1142, IGN: Sito



    Trinity League Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

    Trinity League Battle Frontier Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

    PokeGyms Credit: FairyWitch and Enchanted Hollow Graphics for the userbar and Azulart for the gym badge

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-Name/Username- Lachlan/Swampurtz
    Preferred Leader type- Fire
    Time Zone- GM -2 I think(Ill change later
    Friend Code- 2337 4012 4594
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) No, mainly not having time for Competitive building of teams, along so being hackex recently loosing alot of my good Pokemon
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Pyrotechnics badge, Delphox
    Why do you want to apply?- Something to keep me busy when im bored.
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 8th May 2014 at 6:35 AM.
    My FEA Family:


  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sito View Post
    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- Sito
    Preferred Leader type- Steel
    Time Zone- -6 I think?
    Friend Code- 1676-4178-1142
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) No, just missing a few more xD
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Sword & Shield Badge/Aegislash
    Why do you want to apply?- Wanna try a few more of my pokes and fight strong people xD
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes/No
    Yes

    Is everything alright xD?
    Umm, what Type, Time Zone, and Friend Code? I am guessing either Steel or Ghost type? If you just edit the post it will be perfect, cause I really don't know what type you're applying for xD
    Nice to see you applying though Sito ^.^

    Swampurtz-
    Application accepted.

    Fire Type Applications are open for the next 3 days!
    If you want to compete for the right to be Fire Type Leader you have 3 days to get your Application in.
    You will be due to compete against Swampurtz for the badge if you apply.
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 8th May 2014 at 6:31 AM.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    420

    Default

    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- ColtonL
    Preferred Leader type- Grass
    Time Zone- GMT-6
    Friend Code- in sig :3
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) Yep
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Cotton badge/ Skiploom
    Why do you want to apply?- If Sito can handle 3 leagues then surely I can handle 2 ;D plus why not, more experience and fun!
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    Last edited by ColtonL; 8th May 2014 at 6:31 AM.
    ~Credit to:Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    Umm, what Type, Time Zone, and Friend Code? I am guessing either Steel or Ghost type? If you just edit the post it will be perfect, cause I really don't know what type you're applying for xD
    Nice to see you applying though Sito ^.^
    Ok, fixed it xD, that I dont remember my FC, but its on my signature, so I posted it so I could see my FC and put it in xD
    FC: 1676-4178-1142, IGN: Sito



    Trinity League Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

    Trinity League Battle Frontier Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

    PokeGyms Credit: FairyWitch and Enchanted Hollow Graphics for the userbar and Azulart for the gym badge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonL View Post
    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- ColtonL
    Preferred Leader type- Grass
    Time Zone- GMT-6
    Friend Code- in sig :3
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) Yep
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Cotton badge/ Skiploom
    Why do you want to apply?- If Sito can handle 3 leagues then surely I can handle 2 ;D plus why not, more experience and fun!
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    Hey ColtonL nice to see you here too

    Application Accepted-
    Grass Applications are open for 3 days only!
    If you want to compete against ColtonL for the right to own the Grass Gym get your Application in in the next 3 days.

    Sito-

    Application Accepted-
    Steel Applications are open for the next 3 days only!
    If you want to compete against Sito for the right to own the Steel Gym get your application in in the next 3 days.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Name/Username- Alex/TheShoveler1887
    Preferred Leader type- Ghost
    Time Zone- CST (GMT-5 right now. 12:50 at time of post)
    Friend Code- 3153-4655-6807
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- hella
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Geist Badge/Banette
    Why do you want to apply?- Multiple types for gyms, as bug gets boring after a while :P
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

    EDIT: You know I'm going for that E4 spot, BM :P
    Last edited by TheShoveler1887; 8th May 2014 at 9:46 AM.
    FC: 0748-4083-2691


    Master League Fire/Flying E4
    Banners: Astral Shadow Badge: Kida-Ookami Symbol: Sworn Metalhead

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMegaBeast
    I get so far by hax... only to lose by hax. ~Shoveler, 2014

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dimensional World
    Posts
    9

    Default

    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- Ivysnake
    Preferred Leader type- Poison
    Time Zone- EST
    Friend Code- 2595-0064-5142
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Malice Badge
    Why do you want to apply?- practice my battling
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

    That's the fastest I've ever written an application XD
    Friend code (6th Gen): 2595-0064-5142 IGN: Demetro/Archer

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Name/Username- Solo95
    Preferred Leader type- Electric
    Time Zone- UK, GMT+1
    Friend Code- 5198 2949 0455
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- Yes, I've at least 5 and then some as I'm breeding more
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Charged badge with Luxray as the representing pokemon
    Why do you want to apply?- Mainly to try and improve my skills competitively but to also be able to enjoy myself as well
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Name/Username- Wego
    Preferred Leader type- Dragon
    Time Zone- GMT -6 Central
    Friend Code- 4141 3434 8031
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Raging Fang Badge/ Pokemon Tyrantrum
    Why do you want to apply?- Want to improve my skills
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes
    3DS FC:4141-3434-8031
    Credit to venom1950 for the banner

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Swagikarp Village
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- Zelphon (Possibly Murder Doll in the near future)
    Preferred Leader type- Steel
    Time Zone- EST
    Friend Code- 4081 5758 9635
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes: I have Scizor, Aegislash, Skarmory, and Mega-Aggron
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Stalwart Badge - Aegislash
    Why do you want to apply?- I think it'd be fun and I like steel type.
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes (I think)
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •