Page 26 of 141 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    I am so Hyped for this right now
    I wonder if pokemon will follow outside their pokeballs now!
    Dang... I'd love to see that!

I'm just HYPED right now! Hope to get both games once they come out.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Since the announcement both games are the top trending thing on Facebook right now.

I'm pretty happy myself about these games being released. I'm a generation 1 player, which in some circles is a derogatory term, and in some cases i do show favoritism to Red and Blue because they were my first pokemon games, but i've always had a great love for generation III. It was the first generation where i felt like all the starters of the generation were amazing. It was also notable in that it was the first generation in which i didn't choose the fire type starter first (i chose Mudkip for Ruby, Treecko for Sapphire and Torchic for Emerald.). I love the region, it's hand down my favorite, mainly because it offers many exotic locales and is very diverse when compared to the other versions. The score/soundtrack of the games is also one of my personal favorites. That and the legendary pokemon. The regis were strange yet interesting to me ( i personally loved Registeel the most with Regice in a close 2nd) and the weather trio are by far one of the best designed trios in the games. Overall, i'm really looking forward to these games. Even though i don't need one, i'm hoping they release a Groudon/Kyogre themed DS with the line designs for each of the legendary pokemon. Would definitely get it. P.S. : I plan on getting both games. Full experience over 1/2 of it
    I've been playing since Gen I too, but I love all the regions equally, I love all pokemon equally. =P First time I picked a non-fire though was Sinnoh where I got Piplup. This game I'm getting Sapph as I said but will probably get Mudkip, all depends on IF they release Megas for Swampert/Sceptile, on how they look.
    I like that idea of themed DS's, I've been thinking of getting a 3DS XL, maybe by dec I'll be able to get one, but I want a themed one as you say, I really like the Zelda one though.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

since there's no sign of mega Latios and Latias being released for XY within these next 6 months, they're probably going to be given out via event or something in oRaS. so I'm assuming there actually won't be any new Megas which sucks because I at least wanted the rest of the hoenn starters to get some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I wonder if the Strange Souvenir will have a use in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I wonder if the Strange Souvenir will have a use in this game.
    Unless these games feature a new region, probably not.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Do you guys think more stores will sell the games early like X/Y release? I hope that they will be more diligent with this release issue.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do you guys think more stores will sell the games early like X/Y release? I hope that they will be more diligent with this release issue.
    *Lightbulb*
    Oh, I am evil, my sister-in-law works at gamestop, I bet I can get my copy early XD

In all seriousness though, I don't really think that selling a game early is that big of an issue. I mean, its not like the company is not getting the money for they game, they just get it a little earlier then they wanted XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Do you guys think more stores will sell the games early like X/Y release?
    One imagines that after X/Y the regional Nintendo subsidiaries will have all of their distributors and retailers on bloody lockdown and notify them "if this hits the streets early, we will destroy you."

And yet invariably one store somewhere will do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    In all seriousness though, I don't really think that selling a game early is that big of an issue.
    It's a huge issue, because it means quite literally that one of the chains of stores to whom you distribute your product is like a kindergartener and can't follow the simplest of directions.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

What if, when they say "new world", they're addressing the younger players who never played the original RS?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    What if, when they say "new world", they're addressing the younger players who never played the original RS?
    Precisely what I said a few pages back. You gotta remember these games came out almost twelve years ago. Most of the target pokemon audience wasn't even born. Around these forums too, I see a lot of people who say their first game was DPPt.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Possibly. We have to wait for the upcoming Corocoro magazines and the actual trailer.
    Short answer: Yes. It's a global release so things will change for each store.

Long answer: But there won't be many, as all the owners of Pokémon(as in, all the companies that own Pokémon, rather than individual workers of GF/Nintendo/TPCi/Creatures Inc.) despised this, as such the regulations will be much stricter.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    since there's no sign of mega Latios and Latias being released for XY within these next 6 months, they're probably going to be given out via event or something in oRaS. so I'm assuming there actually won't be any new Megas which sucks because I at least wanted the rest of the hoenn starters to get some.
    I'm under the impression that Latios and Latias are going to be version exclusives like they were in the originals, and they'll either have the stones on them when they're captured, or they'll be someone that will meet you after catching them, and give you the stone.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Precisely what I said a few pages back. You gotta remember these games came out almost twelve years ago. Most of the target pokemon audience wasn't even born. Around these forums too, I see a lot of people who say their first game was DPPt.
    Wow I feel so old. I can't wait for corocoro.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    I'm under the impression that Latios and Latias are going to be version exclusives like they were in the originals, and they'll either have the stones on them when they're captured, or they'll be someone that will meet you after catching them, and give you the stone.
    plot twist: they're caught holding the other one's Mega Stone

Nice to see another worldwide launch, this time in November 2014. I never got either version the first time around, so I'll be sure to pick up both in November 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    plot twist: they're caught holding the other one's Mega Stone
    so glad you don't work for gamefreak lmao

but anyway they weren't version exclusive were they? or was it in emerald where you were allowed to pick the color of the pokemon that was seen on TV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

They were originally version exclusive. Emerald gave you your choice.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Yeah, and those ones are some of the more older players, too. Those of us who actually did start in Red/Blue are getting on in our years. Hell, we're almost middle-aged now.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 67
    Kanto: 53 • Johto: 47 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 27

Level 100 Pokémon #281: The Lost, the Mega Banette
    Pokémon 3 of 12 • Total Exp: 2,772,133 / 12,149,860 (22.816%)

Level: 51 • Exp: 112,273 / 800,000 (14.0%) • Exp. Multiplier: 2.7x
    Move Set: Phantom Force, Feint Attack, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp
    Ability: Insomnia / Prankster • Nature: Lonely • Started: 12-28-2014

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    One imagines that after X/Y the regional Nintendo subsidiaries will have all of their distributors and retailers on bloody lockdown and notify them "if this hits the streets early, we will destroy you."

And yet invariably one store somewhere will do it anyway.
    Several days before ORAS official release day, Nintendo learns one store released the game already. They prepare their super-duper-hoopa weapons to give judgment to the store which did it. Once they reach the store, a battle of epic proportions begins and ends at around 3 hours with Nintendo as the victor with the store completely destroyed.

When the cops arrive, Nintendo tells them they did this because the store was selling more Sony and Microsoft games and consoles than theirs and walk away from the scene like a boss lol

It pretty much just mean 'new world' as in; 'you haven't seen Hoenn like this before because we have updated it.'

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I really hope this it what they meant.

Although it pretty funny eveyone going "HOENN CONFIRMED" and then its no Hoenn
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Things I want from these games:
    - game corner
    - contests (i liked them better than the 4th gen ones)
    - secret bases
    - 3 new mega evolution (sceptile, swampert, & sableye)
    - dive areas with cool 3d views

As for seasons I dont mind not having them here. (They should have ben in XY though :S)
    And as for customization, as a remake I dont mind it being absent. But I hope all future games have customization
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE HERE I COME !

When do you think we'll get the trailer? Or the next CoroCoro?

P.S. it apparently comes out the 21st of November, if this is news to anyone.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Sudden thought:

FRLG came with a wireless adapter, HGSS came with a pedo-meter thing.

What'll ORAS come with, if it comes with anything?

Came back to school, made a little check on serebii's main page...

YOU CANNOT- I literally DIED to this announcement! That's what I've been wishing for! THE HYPE. IT'S REAL.

Kyogre and Groudon just got cooler, let me tell you that. I really can't wait to go through Hoenn again, but this time with much better graphics. And I cannot wait to see the official artworks of the characters... I hope they keep their original styles to the maximum, but alter it with the new titles!
    CONTEST IN 3D PLEASE.

I can't handle... omg...

EDIT: To the one who rep'd *faints*, let me faint with you...
    *faints*
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 7th May 2014 at 11:08 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Page 26 of 141 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast