Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Influence of Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire on XY anime?

Steven could easily get a few episodes for a mega stone mini arc.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'd laugh if Sceptile returns the same way Charizard did in BW, and stays on Ash's team for a while.
    If we're comparing to that return, I can already see Sceptile's moveset now: Bullet Seed, Quick Attack, Slash, and Dragon Tail

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Can anyone imagine Ash's team at the end of XY being a combination of Froakie fully evolved, Mega Sceptile and Mega Charizard. Good god it would be the holy trinity and Ash would finally win the league. Hopefully this arc does such a thing.

Can anyone imagine Ash's team at the end of XY being a combination of Froakie fully evolved, Mega Sceptile and Mega Charizard. Good god it would be the holy trinity and Ash would finally win the league. Hopefully this arc does such a thing.
    He's not winning the league, he'll most likely get top 4 if he has those 3 on his team.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Steven could easily get a few episodes for a mega stone mini arc.
    We're already getting a mini-arc about Mega Evolution with Korrina though. Having two would be kind of redundant in my opinion. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    He's not winning the league, he'll most likely get top 4 if he has those 3 on his team.
    That seems highly improbable. It would be hard for Ash to lose with just Charizard and Sceptile on his team, but their Mega evolved forms would probably make any form of competition in front of Ash crumble.

My deviantArt page, check it out if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    We're already getting a mini-arc about Mega Evolution with Korrina though. Having two would be kind of redundant in my opinion. :x
    We'll probably be getting a lot of Mega Evolution stuff in general this saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    That seems highly improbable. It would be hard for Ash to lose with just Charizard and Sceptile on his team, but their Mega evolved forms would probably make any form of competition in front of Ash crumble.
    Yeah I mean come on, Charizard and Sceptile are definitely 2 of Ash's best and have proven themselves to be top tier in battle. It took Darkrai AND Latios to take out Sceptile and we all know Charizard's past glory. Imagine this, but MEGA. It's gonna take a very experienced trainer with a close bond with many of his/her Pokémon to take out Ash with Mega Charizard, Mega Sceptile, Greninja, and end of region peak Pikachu alone.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Yeah I mean come on, Charizard and Sceptile are definitely 2 of Ash's best and have proven themselves to be top tier in battle. It took Darkrai AND Latios to take out Sceptile and we all know Charizard's past glory. Imagine this, but MEGA. It's gonna take a very experienced trainer with a close bond with many of his/her Pokémon to take out Ash with Mega Charizard, Mega Sceptile, Greninja, and end of region peak Pikachu alone.
    By that, you probably mean Diantha. Even the Elite Four could potentially lose to Ash's Elite force, that much I'm sure of. It'd take a champ to bring Ash down.

So it'll be some guy with Mega Mewtwo X or something stupid like that. And don't forget there's the one mega evolution per battle rule (assuming the anime follows it).
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Quote Originally Posted by Victini223 View Post
    I don't think so.. Remakes affecting the anime?
    I really hope this is sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I'm thinking that they will probably have some sort of Hoenn Festival arc kind of like the Johto festival with Lyra but I would hope to see it more fleshed out with a possible contest where Clemont and Serena could try them out.

I'd also hope that Steven can hopefully show up to advertise the remakes. He was so shafted and neglected even though he was a Champion.
    Really?A Hoenn festival?Just because it happened once in Sinnoh,doesn't mean it's gonna happen again.

I'd laugh if Sceptile returns the same way Charizard did in BW, and stays on Ash's team for a while.
    I'd be thrilled!

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Really?A Hoenn festival?Just because it happened once in Sinnoh,doesn't mean it's gonna happen again.
    Yeah, it isn't like this anime has a track history of repeating just about everything it does or anything...

Wasn't there that Kanto festival in BW during that 'Kanto thing' ? I'm not even sure how they're going to promote it when they are released, the most likely scenario to me is team addition. Unless there's something new or completely updated about ORAS that we don't know about yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    Wasn't there that Kanto festival in BW during that 'Kanto thing' ? I'm not even sure how they're going to promote it when they are released, the most likely scenario to me is team addition. Unless there's something new or completely updated about ORAS that we don't know about yet.
    I think they did that just to bring Charizard back. After all, we weren't getting any Kanto remakes back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    True, i wanted more as well in-terms of screentime and battles. The games really opened up possibilities of the regions weather being ruined but instead we just got the seas crashing immensely and a fight for about 15 minutes.

Regardless don't worry a good quality battle is surely on the way with Mega Kyogre and Mega Groudon.
    This'd be my dream! I would also ADORE it if they made an anime trailer for the games like they did for Black2/White2. Seriously, maybe its just me but pokemon look miles better hand-drawn (or at least as 2D animation) than 3D CGI models animation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    he'll most likely get top 4 if he has those 3 on his team.
    That's only happening if his opponent brings some BS like Shaymin-S, or Rayquaza or a     Spoiler:- Minor spoilers:
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    That's only happening if his opponent brings some BS like Shaymin-S, or Rayquaza or a     Spoiler:- Minor spoilers:
    Enter Tobias..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Enter Tobias..
    Never again....
    He's already won a league if he came back then he's confirmed writers only way out Ash winning a league.
    And that's terrible writing.

Ash did so well in the Sinnoh league due to not just using his powerful Sinnoh team but past members as well. If his league combo is a fusion of his AG team and Kalos (Not saying his Kalos team will be weak or strong since it is much too early to say) It COULD be a good force. Wasn't his only weak Pokemon in that era Torkoal? Also does Donphan count as AG or Johto since it appeared in the last Johto season and for about two or so seasons in AG....

Don't oversell it. Weakened Darkrai getting eaten by Sceptile and Sceptile getting spit on by Latios is hardly what you hype it up to be.

And no, Ash is gonna lose the League like he lost league #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 more than likely because he's used as a marketing tool for an endless franchise that the writers refuse to replace him in.

It's kind of funny that AG paved the way for almost every saga that came after it:

- DP was set-up with a similar formula to AG with Dawn doing Contests and Ash not getting all the starters.

- XY is literally the new AG, with the group dynamics being very similar, Ash only getting one starter, Ash having no rival, Serena not knowing what she wants to do.

I'm glad the anime is returning to its nostalgic roots. I hope it means Ash will triumph this saga into greatness.

Of course this also means Serena should go through as much character development as May did, although sadly for now that doesn't seem to be the case. :/

I can see this as a great oppurtunity to give much more screentime to the shafted Hoenn Pokemon who didn't get much screentime since their debut episode in AG. I'm talking about Pokemon like Mawile, Spinda, Keckleon and even Castform.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Ash did so well in the Sinnoh league due to not just using his powerful Sinnoh team but past members as well. If his league combo is a fusion of his AG team and Kalos (Not saying his Kalos team will be weak or strong since it is much too early to say) It COULD be a good force. Wasn't his only weak Pokemon in that era Torkoal? Also does Donphan count as AG or Johto since it appeared in the last Johto season and for about two or so seasons in AG....
    It is johto. He got it as a phanpy earlier on and it evolved.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I can see this as a great oppurtunity to give much more screentime to the shafted Hoenn Pokemon who didn't get much screentime since their debut episode in AG. I'm talking about Pokemon like Mawile, Spinda, Keckleon and even Castform.
    Mawile will probably get the most via mega evolution arcs and whatnot.
    Hell even Ash might catch one for promotion sakes, and that's a catch I'm all down for.

Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast