Thread: Wednesday: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire + TCG - Flashfire

Default Wednesday: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire + TCG - Flashfire

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Wednesday: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire + TCG - Flashfire

More...

Add emeralds battle frontier and its over

About god damn time they make remakes for these games, its been way to long since ruby and saphire @_@

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

About time!

I have been waiting for these for years! My dream is finally true! No, gods, please don't screw it up! Also, they better keep the trumpets!
    Too much water guys!

HOENN CONFIRMED!!! FOR REAL!!! I am SO buying these when they come out! Or I can get them as Christmas presents!

One thing's for sure: they BETTER keep the trainer customization feature or butts will be kicked!
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

About freakin' time! My copies of Sapphire and Emerald don't function well anymore - no time and sometimes don't save.
    Hopefully they won't ditch May like they did Crystal.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Not my fave gen, but I'm sure I'll spend my time on this game and will enjoy it this time, hehe! COME AT ME BABY!

Damn.... I wasn't expecting this this early. I guess this confirms that we will have a short generation, in terms of release years that is.

Inb4 Pokémon is the new CoD.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Damn.... I wasn't expecting this this early. I guess this confirms that we will have a short generation, in terms of release years that is.
    Does it really mean that? They could wait two years from this fall for the next Generation VI games and we'd be at average. Or wait even a year and a half and we'd be pretty close.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

FRLG came out 14 months after RS, and that generation was just under four years long.

Just saying

1. Sapphire was my first game ever! I'm so happy to see it remade!
    2. I think I'm going to get Omega Ruby because I don't have Groudon yet. But if I get Groudon before I get the remkaes, I'm getting Alpha Sapphire.
    3. I wonder if those are megas for Kyogre and Groudon.
    4. I'd like to point out how it says new adventure. But who cares! It's still gen 3 remade!
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

I have a big question will gen's 3 region be remade completely from sratch because i plan on getting this

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSharingan View Post
    I have a big question will gen's 3 region be remade completely from sratch because i plan on getting this
    What you're asking isn't clear here. What are you asking, exactly?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSharingan View Post
    That we will have to find out when Game Freak tells us or when the game comes out and people post info on the game.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

Gen 3 remakes confirmed , my life is now complete
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

This announcement took me by surprise. I've always wanted Ruby & Sapphire remakes. I always wanted to see Hoenn in 3D.

I mean, I can't say I'm entirely surprised, everyone's been going on about RSE remakes for twenty forevers, but...

...I'm still having a holy crap moment right now.

I still need a 3DS but I'm excited. My priorities are straight. OTL

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

YES! I'm really looking forward to this game, it's about time they made remakes to Ruby and Sapphire. It's supposed to be an "all-new adventure," but I assume what they mean is that the storyline will be revised, the game won't take place in an entirely new region since it's supposed to be a remake of the older games. Plus they're going to have to change the storyline in some way if they want to integrate what seems to be Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre.

I'm so excited for this, I texted my older sister immediately as I saw it since we both grew up playing Emerald, and I think this will finally convince her to get a 3DS (she's already been interested in getting one since X and Y). I think this will be the first time in a long while I'm going to get both games, since I like both Groudon and Kyogre. If I can't, however, I'm definitely going to get Omega Ruby since Groudon is my all-time favorite legendary and my sister's probably going to end up getting Alpha Sapphire.

Why can't November come any sooner? I can't wait!

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

and also a new world

I think I will play Alpha Sapphire first because Sapphire was my first gen 3 game

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I was thinking that i will buy X and Y but when i saw this, i will just wait for it then i will buy it. THIS IS SO AWESOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(at first i thought it was a fan made game )

and one moar thing:

I CANT WAIT 4 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(goes to mah GBA to play Ruby to satisfy my hunger for the waiting)
    Last edited by Zbger; 8th May 2014 at 4:12 AM.
    SIG UNDER CONSTURCTION. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER

Default Omega ruby and alpha sapphire

Since hgss had suicunes story's from crystal It'll be awesome if these games have rayquazas story from emerald. It would be cool if some of the event places like birth island and the place where the latis were at would be available to go to freely.

Oooh, I'm so excited!! If I wasn't sick I'd go running around the block in excitement! I just can't waait!!

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytrainer123 View Post
    1. Sapphire was my first game ever! I'm so happy to see it remade!
    2. I think I'm going to get Omega Ruby because I don't have Groudon yet. But if I get Groudon before I get the remkaes, I'm getting Alpha Sapphire.
    3. I wonder if those are megas for Kyogre and Groudon.
    4. I'd like to point out how it says new adventure. But who cares! It's still gen 3 remade!
    New adventure well if these aren't megas then make there a different story behind their true power and u can play that story so reach these forms

I am excited too! Waiting for more trailers.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.