Page 15 of 469 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    - Contest BATTLES.
    Nothing else matters besides this part of your post!
    Expanding on this, I hope to see a lot, and I mean A LOT, more usage of combination moves.
    Fifth generation introduced this with the Pledge moves (Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge, and Water Pledge) where using two of the Pledge moves some new effect happened on the field.
    I would love to see this work especially for Contests because it seems so disappointing that we never got to actually use combination moves as frequently as one could hope for during fifth gen.
    I imagine a player combining the powers of Vanilluxe and Magnezone, using Autotomize and Magnet Bomb respectively to make a sparkling red-hot Magnet Bomb design to amaze the judges and audience.
    That is somthing that'd I'd really like to see for Contest revisions in these games.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Well Alpha = Beginning = Life. Omega = Last/End = Destruction/Death. Maybe there is a deeper connection between Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza and Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde in the remakes than we think?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

What I desire?

That if Blaziken's starter pals do get Mega Evolutions, their Hidden Abilities don't become their MEs' abilities. Unburden on an already fast lizard and the...way lackluster Damp are horrendous choices.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remake WISHLIST & EXPECTATIONS

Here are my speculations regarding the latest remakes. Several of these would be fairly obvious but I’ve decided to include it on my list. Also, take note that I considered including the Emerald-exclusive features in the game, much like how they included Crystal-exclusive stuff into HGSS.

LONG POST IS LONG!!!

Spoiler:

Yes... I have saved this for years and been waiting for this exact moment.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Well, the core games for each series, sure, keep those progressive. But the remakes basically rely on nostalgia of fans to sell. I'd say cut the connectivity just for those games. I'd even go as far as to advocate a return to really nice 2D just for these.
    Again, that would be significantly compromising gameplay, functionality connectivity - things that matter - in the name of nothing but nostalgia, something that doesn't.

Ask yourself - why would they do that? What possible purpose would that serve? Is someone really going to look at such a game and say "hey, you can only transfer stuff laterally in and out of these games. I wasn't sold before, but I sure am now!" Of course not. I'm sorry but it's a patently ridiculous notion.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    My level of pissed offness would out weigh my feeling of nostalgia if they removed connectivity.
    A lot of the older fans are pretty static about these sorts of things, so I'd imagine their response would be pretty positive.

A lot of the older fans are pretty static about these sorts of things, so I'd imagine their response would be pretty positive.
    No, again, it's a patently ridiculous notion, that functionality would be removed because you believe it would perk up the ears of a handful of people. The few people who are backwards-minded enough that they would appreciate what you're proposing - even if such an infinitesimal minority exists - are not the people who should have any effect on any part of this.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I would be mad if May was to be reamped to a completely different character like they did with Crystal. At least make Lyra take a different haircut.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    What I desire?

That if Blaziken's starter pals do get Mega Evolutions, their Hidden Abilities don't become their MEs' abilities. Unburden on an already fast lizard and the...way lackluster Damp are horrendous choices.
    That would be really useless to have unburden on a mega evolution if we think about it.

I'm really hoping they remove the ability to trade with the older games. It's a Hoenn tradition. They've got to play up the nostalgia factor.
    No thanks. I'd actually like to transfer Pokemon from older games to complete the Pokedex quickly in OR/AS.

OMG, Slayy a bit, Hoenn!

I hope they fix Phoebe & Glacia's team. Hopefully Phoebe gets a Dusknoir and (maybe) Shedinja, while Glacia gets Froslass and another Ice-type to replace Sealeo.

I'm certain the reactions would be far from positive; all that'll achieve is alienate those who want to send over their Pokémon from Gen V and XY.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." - Adroc Thurston
    "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx

I hope there will be a space launch event to get Deoxys and Jirachi. Also, I'd like to see some TM's to be replaced with items like a surf board (replacing surf) and a lamp (Replacing flash). I'm not saying these moves should be removed from the game, but rather, they wouldn't have an overworld effect. I don't know if that's an idea or what, but I'd at least like the lamp.
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

As an older fan, who has a lot of other older fan friends, I can't think of anyone that would be happy with a Pokemon game without connectivity.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Well Alpha = Beginning = Life. Omega = Last/End = Destruction/Death. Maybe there is a deeper connection between Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza and Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde in the remakes than we think?
    A quote from a favorite game of mine: "What came from the sea, has returned to the sea." Life was said to originate from the mother sea. By theory of evolution, everything that exists now has evolved from that point on. It's also said that human life is an evolutionary dead end. Everything burns, and every light (or life) is eventually extinguished. If Kyogre is the beginning and Groudon the end, and Rayquaza being the inter-medium of the two..it definitely spells out something big. Not sure how much connection it'll have with Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde though.

With the new dynamics of X/Y, I can't wait to see their big battle and Rayquaza breaking it up. It's gonna look SOOOOO good!
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
    Come try your hand at winning the Lucky badge at PokeGyms!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    As an older fan, who has a lot of other older fan friends, I can't think of anyone that would be happy with a Pokemon game without connectivity.

Not to mention it would also defeat the entire purpose of the Bank as a tool that would be utilized for future games like they said it would be.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

After seeing X & Y, I think it'd be pretty interesting if they converted the Fortree gym battle with Winona to be a full-fledged sky battle

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Really? I usually only see older fans spitting ire at any new ideas that mess with the formula. And since the remakes appeal primarily to these fans, I thought the idea of being as close as possible to the original experience would only benefit sales. We may have to agree to disagree though.

Really? I usually only see older fans spitting ire at any new ideas that mess with the formula. And sense the remakes appeal primarily to these fans, I thought the idea of being as close as possible to the original experience would only benefit sales. We may have to agree to disagree though.
    The originals had connectivity though, why remove that feature? Some people definitely dislike newer changes, but connectivity has been in every single Pokemon game. It's nothing new.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    After seeing X & Y, I think it'd be pretty interesting if they converted the Fortree gym battle with Winona to be a full-fledged sky battle
    "Oh, you're not running a decently-leveled Flier or Levitator on your team? Tough noogies."

yeah no

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

All i have yo say is STEVEN WAS CHAPION IN GEN3 /caps

The originals had connectivity though, why remove that feature? Some people definitely dislike newer changes, but connectivity has been in every single Pokemon game. It's nothing new.
    The originals had forward connectivity, but had no backwards connectivity.

Really? I usually only see older fans spitting ire at any new ideas that mess with the formula. And since the remakes appeal primarily to these fans, I thought the idea of being as close as possible to the original experience would only benefit sales. We may have to agree to disagree though.
    I feel the opposite; I'm all for new ideas being added in OR/AS. I want the games to retain popular features from R/S too obviously, but new additions such as connectivity with older games would be very appealing as well.

The originals had forward connectivity, but had no backwards connectivity.
    Purely due to technical limitations, and in the same vein, these games will also have no backwards connectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    As unique as that would be, it would be asking for a lot. My X team only had one Pokemon eligible for them so it would be quite a challenge to fight against the 6th gym leader.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Page 15 of 469 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast