Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 142 of 142

Thread: Scott's Trade Shop for Bankballs and 5IV Pokemon

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    Sorry guys, I haven't had much time lately and I have forgotten about it, will have them ready by Sunday
    Cool that should work with me, would you be able to please pm me your time zone and ign? thanks

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Alright, Sunday works, but I'll be checking the forums between now and then occasionally just in case. =)
    IGN: Febilian (Y), Feb (OR)
    3DS friend code: 1349 - 5706 - 3909
    Friend Safari: Ground with Phanpy, Nincada, and Palpitoad.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Been on vacation for a week, but still have that Jolly Meditite ready for your Timid Female Misdreavus. When can you trade?
    FC: 1177-7868-7588
    IGN: Ryan
    FS:
    Check out my Trade Shop!

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ubernerd37 View Post
    Been on vacation for a week, but still have that Jolly Meditite ready for your Timid Female Misdreavus. When can you trade?
    I can trade now if you want
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Febilian View Post
    Alright, Sunday works, but I'll be checking the forums between now and then occasionally just in case. =)
    I can trade now
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concon423 View Post
    Cool that should work with me, would you be able to please pm me your time zone and ign? thanks
    what's your FC?
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    I can trade now
    Oh, really? Cool! I'll go online now.
    IGN: Febilian (Y), Feb (OR)
    3DS friend code: 1349 - 5706 - 3909
    Friend Safari: Ground with Phanpy, Nincada, and Palpitoad.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Hey sorry, my meesages don't seem to be sending
    FC: 0404-6867-5619
    IGN: Liam

    Would a non-HA male be okay with the HA male? Just checking as I have both available right now, the male is leveled but only in the daycare

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concon423 View Post
    Hey sorry, my meesages don't seem to be sending
    FC: 0404-6867-5619
    IGN: Liam

    Would a non-HA male be okay with the HA male? Just checking as I have both available right now, the male is leveled but only in the daycare
    That's fine, online now
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Hey thank you for the trades
    Last edited by concon423; 10th August 2014 at 9:02 AM.

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania GMT-4
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Are you able to do cloneback trades? I have a level 100 shiny Timid Shaymin in a Premier Ball, and I'm interested in Giratina.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

    How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

    11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

    Omega Ruby Purchase Date: 11/26/14 - ~10:00 AM
    Omega Ruby Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~12:00 AM - 14:34
    Delta Episode Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~2:00 AM - 16:23
    Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting



  12. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    Are you able to do cloneback trades? I have a level 100 shiny Timid Shaymin in a Premier Ball, and I'm interested in Giratina.
    I have no idea what that is so I am assuming no
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania GMT-4
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Cloneback is where I would lend you my Pokemon, you clone a copy for yourself, and then you give me back the original as well as a clone of your Giratina. In the end, we both end up with one of the Shaymin and Giratina.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

    How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

    11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

    Omega Ruby Purchase Date: 11/26/14 - ~10:00 AM
    Omega Ruby Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~12:00 AM - 14:34
    Delta Episode Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~2:00 AM - 16:23
    Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting



  14. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    Cloneback is where I would lend you my Pokemon, you clone a copy for yourself, and then you give me back the original as well as a clone of your Giratina. In the end, we both end up with one of the Shaymin and Giratina.
    Nope sorry, I don't have a PowerSave
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i am interested in your 2012MAY Darkrai, could give you one of the following events:

    germany: WIN2011 Celebi/Entei/Raikou/Suiucune, EUSMR09 Regigigas, SO2010 Jirachi, HRB2010 Mew

  16. #141
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I have a female 5 IV Sheer Force Bagon. Missing speed. Any possibility I can get both Abra and Absol for it?
    3DS FC: 2621-2621-3503

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mexicali, Mexico.
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi im interesten in a 5iv female Modest Eevee with Anticipation

    Check my pkmn

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •