View Poll Results: What do you want to see from my shop?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • More 5IV Pokemon

    0 0%
  • More Bankball Pokemon

    0 0%
  • More services

    0 0%
  • A deal? (eg. Get a free bankball Pokemon with every order)

    0 0%
  • Maybe a giveaway?

    1 100.00%
  • Other (pm with details)

    0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 149

Thread: Scott's Trade Shop for Bankballs and 5IV Pokemon

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hey, i'm interested in misdreavus, would you be wiling to trade it for a jolly skiddo with 5 ivs?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Above the clouds watching you
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I managed to get the moon ball mawile, so all I require is the scyther. So I will still trade the flawless moon ball absol in exchange.
    A Let's Player that strives to make quality videos.

    Current Project: Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke
    Original Scan of Pokemon Special Volume 22: Avegaille
    Pokemon Special Illustrators: Mato, Satoshi Yamamoto

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Hi
    I saw you're looking for a shaymin, I have a modest one (no ivs though)

    I saw you mentioned you'd be willing to trade 3 5iv mons and 2 bank ball mons, I really don't need that many 'mons for it ^^'' so would you be willing to trade that shiny furfrou, and possibly that cobalion for it?
    (also are either of them nicknameable? :3 )
    Last edited by SkyBlue; 16th July 2014 at 10:28 AM.
    Credit to:
    FairyWitch for the TEF banner and badge.
    Astral Shadow for the trinity league banner.
    Kida-Ookami for the trinity league badge.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lokistarwind View Post
    I managed to get the moon ball mawile, so all I require is the scyther. So I will still trade the flawless moon ball absol in exchange.
    Yeah, of course, I can trade with you on the weekend
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonL View Post
    Hi
    I saw you're looking for a shaymin, I have a modest one (no ivs though)

    I saw you mentioned you'd be willing to trade 3 5iv mons and 2 bank ball mons, I really don't need that many 'mons for it ^^'' so would you be willing to trade that shiny furfrou, and possibly that cobalion for it?
    (also are either of them nicknameable? :3 )
    When I meant 5IV pokemon I meant non-shiny, so no deal sorry
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    wherever you are
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Hi can you get a female love ball and a female love ball wurmple? I offer a female moon ball and female love ball ralts

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fsigd View Post
    hey, i'm interested in misdreavus, would you be wiling to trade it for a jolly skiddo with 5 ivs?
    Sure, sorry for not replying earlier
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    Hi can you get a female love ball and a female love ball wurmple? I offer a female moon ball and female love ball ralts
    No thanks, I don't really look for Bankball Pokemon because I have access to them anyway
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    wherever you are
    Posts
    733

    Default

    I can offer Y exclusive stones and leftovers instead

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    I can offer Y exclusive stones and leftovers instead
    Which stones?
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    wherever you are
    Posts
    733

    Default

    any Y exclusive stones and I want a moon ball chinchou,moon ball wurmple, and a love ball wurmple

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    any Y exclusive stones and I want a moon ball chinchou,moon ball wurmple, and a love ball wurmple
    How many stones are you giving?
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Hello! I'm just doing a little post about my trade that was...back in may I think? I wanted a lure ball Taillow and a safari ball bagon, both female, and I still have your Skiddo (6IV) and the timid Omanyte (5IV). I can trade during week end.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

    ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone


    In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

    I love Nicknames!

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    wherever you are
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    How many stones are you giving?
    which ones do you want?

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    Hello! I'm just doing a little post about my trade that was...back in may I think? I wanted a lure ball Taillow and a safari ball bagon, both female, and I still have your Skiddo (6IV) and the timid Omanyte (5IV). I can trade during week end.
    I am really sorry, I was under the impression I could get a Bagon but I can't :/ I will still give you the Tailow but for free so if you still want it just give me a junk Pokemon
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    which ones do you want?
    My main want is Houndoomite
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    wherever you are
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    My main want is Houndoomite
    I can do that

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    I am really sorry, I was under the impression I could get a Bagon but I can't :/ I will still give you the Tailow but for free so if you still want it just give me a junk Pokemon
    Well I did also asked you Dream ball Ralts, Togepi and Goldeen. So I'll still give you what I offer, but the Omanyte will not have 5IV, is that ok?
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

    ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone


    In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

    I love Nicknames!

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    wherever you are
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    I always give Bank Ball pokemon as a female :3 But sure, what ball and nature does Shellos have?
    omg i forgot about this can we still do this?

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    Well I did also asked you Dream ball Ralts, Togepi and Goldeen. So I'll still give you what I offer, but the Omanyte will not have 5IV, is that ok?
    Sure, I can definitely do those
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    omg i forgot about this can we still do this?
    What was the deal for it?
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi I'm interested in the Timid Misdreavus w/Egg Moves. I can give you a pokemon of your choice from my shop; the link is in my sig. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could it be a Female?
    FC: 1177-7868-7588
    IGN: Ryan
    FS:
    Check out my Trade Shop!

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello, I'm interested in these: Stantler, Ralts, Tropius and Goldeen (Females, HA in Dream Balls, Nature and IVs not important),
    I offer u Bagon, Zubat, Feebas, Poliwag (Females, HA in Dream Balls)
    Send me a PM if u wanna trade

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ubernerd37 View Post
    Hi I'm interested in the Timid Misdreavus w/Egg Moves. I can give you a pokemon of your choice from my shop; the link is in my sig. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could it be a Female?
    Would I be able to get a Torrent Piplup? Otherwise I'll take a Jolly Meditite
    And I will get you a female one
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPrime View Post
    Hello, I'm interested in these: Stantler, Ralts, Tropius and Goldeen (Females, HA in Dream Balls, Nature and IVs not important),
    I offer u Bagon, Zubat, Feebas, Poliwag (Females, HA in Dream Balls)
    Send me a PM if u wanna trade
    Do they have their HA?
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •