Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

Oooh, that mysterious person is going to get shouted at by Miaofa. Poor Morgan; although, they'll mostly be confused about the genetic part. I thought that the Midwest has more tornadoes than thunderstorms, though I'm probably wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

His identity will be revealed my next post. He's stronger than our champions though.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Do you have specific locations for the artifacts in mind, once we reach our places, or do we have to pick a place ourselves? Looking at some data on Nubia (or rather, the parts of Egypt and Sudan once called Nubia), the likeliest place is Meroe, what with the ruins, pyramids and ancient industry. But I didn't know if you'd planned otherwise.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

You pick a place. It won't be easy though. Bunch of threats planned and some plot twists planned >:3

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

And with Claudia gone, now Andre can make a move on Ambrose. :P They're both headed to Europe too.

Well, I have lots of choices for Pan's Flute's location...5 million of them, if we're going to go by square miles (or 2.5m km). The African savanna is huge. ._. Like, stupidly huge.

My avatar is going to be Miaofa's reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Claudia will NOT like what Diego did to her.

Gah, I have no idea which end of the Silk Road to choose. I'm just gonna go for the one closest to them.

^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

RealMrGame10, please refrain from bunnying my character in the future. I feel like he's in-character enough in your last post that I won't ask you to change it, but don't do it in the future. It's rather rude.

Also, Anatonia turns up a company and a twitter feed when I Google it, so was Finn right by saying it was really Anatolia?

Oh, so Mr. Bad judge of character McHammertime's artifact is.. where? I have never heard of that Place..
    That being said, I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm exhausted today

And Mon, you know about where the hammer was? lol. Sure, Andre can tag along if he wants to

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    And Mon, you know about where the hammer was? lol. Sure, Andre can tag along if he wants to
    Italy, of course! I'm betting in Pompeii, but it's up to you,

I wanted to wait for Jean to go first, but it looks like I'm going to have to go next. Post will be up some time after I eat.

Oooh, my hammer is in Italy? Well, Let's have a roadtrip then. lol
    I might post later today if I can collect enough braincells to do so.

And Pompeii sounds lovely.

That's what the Bootland usually refers to.

Andre is going to Paris. Because that's the most obvious choice.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 13th June 2014 at 1:23 AM.

The post is really long, hehe. XD It's almost done though. XD

What's the "Large Red Fruit"? Is that...New York (Big Apple)? Only thing I could think of, hehe! Well, I know for sure it isn't Russia, China or something. Unless you're trolling and the "fruit" refers to a big circle on a flag (Japan). XD Funny how Ambrose's is in Italy. Hope he doesn't bump into...Felice and Lovina's dad! XD Felice can offer to accompany Andre and Ambrose to Italy and all, though...while dragging Lovina along. XD He'd obviously be very well-versed, and of course, would help them avoid Don Violenza for very obvious reasons. XD

BTW, Felice is the younger brother, not older brother. He's 20, Lovina is 23. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 12th June 2014 at 8:10 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Sorry I didn't reply to all of that drama that happened... You guys already moved ahead, and I can't actually reply to it unless you were all willing to edit your posts. :x I also needed some reason for why Andre was just standing there the whole time, not replying...

Also, I don't know which song Ambrose was listening to, so I just picked one that wasn't going to be too embarrassing for him. :P
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 12th June 2014 at 8:21 PM.

It's New York. Also Jean, your feisty female would get her butt kicked. Guy's a god.

Hey DVB, are you in complete control of when we run into monsters? Or could I force Claudia to go up against one if I thought it fitting?
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

In most control I'll be in. But there are stages that everyone has to reach so don't get too post-happy XDD.

Sssssooooooo... Ambrose joins Andre fr a Yaoi trip to France, eh? Sounds fair enough, I guess.

Ambrose doesn't have the best choice of company does he... (He could end up dying being distracted by that guy)

Sorry Curious for the bunnying, I just had a lot I wanted to fit into that post, but I also thought that a conversation would be required. I tried to leave some room for you to talk there, but it didn't really turn out that way. I'll ask next time (if I need to which I hope I don't)

^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    Sssssooooooo... Ambrose joins Andre fr a Yaoi trip to France, eh? Sounds fair enough, I guess.
    Well, Jean's characters will probably be going along with us, but yes! :P

Quote Originally Posted by RealMrGame10 View Post
    Ambrose doesn't have the best choice of company does he... (He could end up dying being distracted by that guy)
    The alternative is being stabbed in the back by Claudia, figuratively and literally. :P Andre is probably the lesser of two evils here. xD

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    In most control I'll be in. But there are stages that everyone has to reach so don't get too post-happy XDD.
    Was that a riddle?

Lovina and Felice are very confusing characters. lol
    I posted now. It's going to be a roadtrip to France then, apparently

Well, think of them this way...Felice is the cheerful, creative and romantic one with a manipulative streak and painful hugs, while Lovina is the ill-tempered, impulsive but equally creative (in the kitchen) one with trust issues and tends towards violence, hehe. XD There's a reason their surname is Violenza after all...not that anyone else should know that, it would get them in real big trouble, Felice is linked to one organized crime family (Violenza), and Lovina is linked with two (Violenza, Petrovsky). As far as everyone is concerned, they're Felice and Lovina Vanaria, restaurant owners with a famous artist for a dad. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Guys, where did you find this shade of pink? ♥

All the ones I find don't stand out compared to the regular text, or they blend into the background on the Fairy skin. :/ This one doesn't have those problems. (Yes, I use the Fairy skin. That should come as a shock to no one.)

I posted now. It's going to be a roadtrip to France then, apparently
    Should be fun.

It was just one of the color options I had when using quick reply. It's just below the purple option, hehe. XD

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast