Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    I dunno.. Ambrose is knocked out, and I plan on having him wake up the next day, unless more is happening atm.
    You'll be unconscious all day long. :P

I guess I'm waiting on Jean then...

Have we made some progress that I have not noticed? If we're already at the second day, I can see if I can mix together a post either later tonight or tomorrow

It technically already is the second day. My last post mentioned it was early in the morning in France, and it was evening when we were in Greece.

Admittedly, I didn't look up how long the flight between Greece and France is, (less than 3 hours apparently) but lets just say they stayed sleeping once the plane landed or something. xD

Aah, minor details. If Andre went shopping, should I include that he bought some sort of flamboyant outfit for Ambrose, just for laughs sake?
    Or should he just walk around like a zombie and not remember anything? Kinda hard working on that

I can't say for certain, since I don't know what's going to happen on this little adventure...

I will wait for Jeanie-Lou anyway, and I'll try and figure something out.

Okay, I was hoping Kiruria would update, but it looks like I'll have to when I have the opportunity.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Andre and company have already left the birds. They're gonna have to come across their asterlobe a little differently...

Revivinator

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Andre and company have already left the birds. They're gonna have to come across their asterlobe a little differently...
    Yeah, same here. If I had to, I could just say she finds it stuck in the Jeep's front grille from her kamikaze charge on the last one but... eeh. Also, seems like the astrolabe is to point them towards a more specific place for their artifact, but Claudia's already at Meroe, so is there that much left for it to do that her god-sense couldn't? I suppose I could use it to guide her through a pyramid labyrinth via the ducts the ancient civilizations used to allow the spirit of the dead to escape.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

I guess this is dead then, huh...

Sadface

Well, gotta call this one dead too becaue no one is updating and one of our guys are gone.

sigh

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112