Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Member shoutouts

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    This thread is for naming any members you think deserve some applause and giving whatever reason for it. It could be an old user you miss having on the forum or an active user.

No negative shoutouts are allowed btw.

imo:
    - Dragalge because none of you have as much swag as him tbh. Be jealous. B]
    - Dawn+SerenaFan for being one of the only members from Pokemon Anime Discussion that I've never seen resorting to tell the other person they're a bad poster when they're losing an argument.
    - Zelphon for staying friendly with everyone in the general chat thread even when people were hitting him with the shut up hammer a few months ago.
    Well damn man, way to leave a bro hanging ...

I was gonna shout you out but not anymore!!

~CallofTheIndie~: Gotta give my girl Minnah a shout out, love you bishie <3!!!
    STICKTOPIA: My oldest friend on here and my bro from anotha motha.

There's probably more but I'm too lazy to continue xD.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

He left me out too, sniff.

Anyways, I forgot to shout out bobandbill. He has helped me out with several things during my time here, and is just a great guy overall. So thank you, bobandbill!
    Last edited by Acquiescence; 7th July 2014 at 8:58 PM. Reason: Typo which I just noticed

none of this petty "waaah why didn't you shout me out" crap please. even if it's not serious it could still cause drama
    life is
    a game

I'd like to give a shoutout to my good friend Zibdas. He helped me out of a rough time in my life and we've been good friends for years.
    To my main girl PPL, for rekindling my interest in artistic expression and for accepting me for who I am.
    AquaMilotic, for being the only person to give me something to do in regards to my trade shop, and for putting up with me. You're a good friend.
    Myrrh for just putting up with me in general. You're just swell.
    Meowth City. We don't talk often but you're busy and that's cool too.
    Last shoutout I can consider is for the staff (and former staff) consisting of Profesco, bobandbill, Sweet May, Skiyomi, Sushi, and Ellie. Each of you had your own part in my decision to step up as a moderator of a different gaming forum. It's an interesting job and I was recently promoted to admin.

This is a positive thread. I'd like to see it stick around.

I'd like to give a small shout-out to Chris, Profesco and really anyone who had the misfortune of interacting with me on SPPf around about 2012 and before. Apologies.

shout outs to da MC

holla holla get dolla

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

I'll give this a go.

FairyWitch

She's the first friend I've made on this forum. She's one of the nicest members I've ever met! Thank you Fairy for always being a great friend!

TheEliteEmpoleon

Shout out to Elite! He's the second friend I've made on this forum, he's a pretty cool dude. We both love sports!

Maldread

Mal is another cool member on these forums. He's a fellow Michigan fan, and Lions fan. Go Blue!

Golden_Latias

Shout out to Golden Latias! She's another fellow Michigan and Lions fan! We've had some pretty great discussions about Pokemon and sports!

Zivinolette

Zivinolette is another nice member! She's very friendly, and she's always a nice member to chat with! We're both in the Squirtle Squad as well btw!

Zorocario

He's another nice member! We've had many great discussions before. Zoro, you're a cool dude!

Moogles

I really don't know Moogles that well, but anyone who likes Kylie Minogue deserves a shout out!

I'm sure I might be forgetting a few more people (I can always edit this later)

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Shout of to me because I don't really pay attention to others so I don't know any names.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Shouting out to all the people who have been regularly active in the OVGD subforum from 2012 - today (there's a lot of you) -- you're all awesome peeps every single one of you, even the ones who constantly were made fun of
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I don't have many to shout out to, but...

Ropav- You were always a great person to talk to, even if we haven't done so in a while. It's a refreshing change to be browsing the forums, having nothing to do, then being able to have a conversation with someone.

Mods (I don't know all your names, sorry...)- I understand that it must be a difficult job to delete spam threads and ensure that everyone's upholding the rules. Thus, I feel that you guys deserve a shoutout for that reason alone! It's also a nice touch how, unlike the mods of a lot of other sites, you make an effort to interact with the members at times.

Canada- The fact that you created this thread gives you credibility as a person on the whole. The fact that you encourage members to state positive things about others is certainly impressive. Plus your avatar's a Malamar- which I adore!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Okay so here are more cool people that I didn't mention in my last post:

- DarkLucarioADV because jeez that guy is active it's like every time I come online he's also online lmao.
    - Dwail8023 for the same reason as DarkLucarioADV. These guys really seem to like posting on this forum.
    - 1rkhachatryan for being one of my earliest friends on here that are still active. Keep being awesome dude.
    - Morning Sun for making entertaining posts and never flaming other users too bad some people still get defensive at you regardless.
    - ToeyJoey for allowing people to count on his VM wall. lmao
    - BritishLanguage for always making some awesome witty post/VM.
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.
    - Swampert is my Homeboy, thirty-six and Dracoste because plz come back or be more active I miss you people omg </3
    Last edited by Canada; 25th May 2014 at 1:58 AM.

Late on this here bandwagon, but heck, SHOUTOUT TIME! <3

First, 1rkhachatryan, one of my earliest friends on here. SPPf may hate you (totally have no idea why), but I love the hell outta ya! Even when you annoy me, ya big ol' bishie <3

BNator92, we've done quite a lot together in such a short amount of time and have shared so much awkward shenanigans. Thanks for all those wacko game nights :3

Dragalge, I know you very little, but I'm still glad to say you're my personal Skiddo. You're hilarious! Definitely got dat TM87 :3 Keep up that scriptwriting (and the occasional ScarfMentalityShipping adventures :P)

AquaMilotic, I know you very little as well, but I like that you can really keep me talking. I love the Feraligatr gifs you VM me :3

Myrrh, another early forum friend. We've had our share of stories, and they were always so pleasant. As quiet and reserved as you may be, your friendship is still very valuable to me

Minor Shout outs

Dr. Ciel
    SilverChiko
    SkyTheLightDragonite
    Coshi The Pikachu (even if he's not online as much as he used to be)
    Pir8heart

I'm sure there's more, but those were at the top of my head...
    Last edited by ~CallOfTheIndie~; 25th May 2014 at 11:37 PM.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Quote Originally Posted by ~CallOfTheIndie~ View Post
    Late on this here bandwagon, but heck, SHOUTOUT TIME! <3

First, 1rkhachatryan, one of my earliest friends on here. SPPf may hate you (totally have no idea why), but I love the hell outta ya! Even when you annoy me, ya big ol' bishie <3

BNator92, we've done quite a lot together in such a short amount of time and have shared so much awkward shenanigans. Thanks for all those wacko game nights :3

Dragalge, I know you very little, but I'm still glad to say you're my personal Skiddo. You're hilarious! Definitely got dat TM87 :3 Keep up that scriptwriting (and the occasional ScarfMentalityShipping adventures :P)

AquaMilotic, I know you very little as well, but I like that you can really keep me talking. I love the Feraligatr gifs you VM me :3

Minor Shout outs

Dr. Ciel
    SilverChiko
    SkyTheLightDragonite
    Pir8heart

I'm sure there's more, but those were at the top of my head...
    Aww!!! Bishie <3!!!! Love you to girl .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Dragalge- Seriously the most hilarious people here. Also, congrats on graduating high school!
    Canada- Awesome, but he's not serious at all.
    Seles- I used to talk to her a lot and she was awesome but I haven't talked to her in a while.
    RealMrGame10- THE BEST poster in the games section.
    Lost™- Tied for my current favorite user, he is an amazing person and is quite hilarious from time to time.
    Doodlebug- Also tied for my current favorite user, she helped me get through a really hard time.

If its cool I'd like to give a shoutout to everyone I've met the entire year I've been here on Serebii.

Ben6239- He doesn't show up here much but he's been one of my best friends here on Serebii.

Kybosh- He's not here much but he's one of the nicest people I've met here on Serebii and he was kind enough to give me all the starters back when I first strted and had nothing of worth to give back.

Lion Demon- A nice guy who has helped me with a bunch of personal problems.

FennekinBlazes- A overall nice guy.

Mjunior3- A friend I don't talk to much but he's still a great person.

Minedreigion-The first person on Serebii to send me a friend request and I'm very thankful for that.

Wego- A great person to fight the best Pokemon battles I've had have been with him.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to any who has ever added me as friend on Serebii, and anyone that has traded me a Pokemon especially when I first joined Serebii because I'd didn't have anything of value to trade back.
    Last edited by Pokemon trainer Black; 26th May 2014 at 2:22 AM.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

randomspot555- For being intelligent and reasonable. He has a good head on his shoulders, and he doesn't fool around.
    Kreis- For being a fun moderator as well as being nice and civil to me when I converse with him.
    Psychic Politoed- I don't know what happened to this guy, but he seemed impeccably smart and awesome.
    Psynergy- He's already proven himself to be an effective moderator, and I wish him the best of luck.
    Blazios- He hasn't been here that much lately, but I wish him a good one all the same.
    Serebii- He's actually liked some of my Serebii.net suggestions. Yay! I've got more.
    R_N- He probably gets the gold medal for putting up with me the most.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

TeamRocketGrunt- I still love you deep down in my heart even though I know I will never find you anywhere else.♥

Shoutouts to Hydrohs, moot, valoo, and other members checking sigs for not getting mad at me. These past 2 months alone, I've probably gotten my sig checked like a million times.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Alright, here are my shoutouts:

Mew The Gato

Mew has been a great friend to me for more than a year now, one of my first friends. We don't always see eye-to-eye but do share a lot of common interests. He's helped me so much, and is a great guy in general. My best friend on this forum, stay awesome bro.

RzK

RzK has been an amazing friend, always amusing and cheerful. We've had so much fun, he's someone I really empathise with. He's always made me laugh, and is great to talk to. Hasn't been active in a while, but that doesn't change our friendship. Keep on rocking, you
    lily-livered bandicoot

Nikomajor

Niko is great, I like talking to him and we share many common interests. Amusing and awesome.

Lt. Bleu

You may have a weird name, but you're really cool and great to chat with. He's a great guy.

T-bolt

Why did you leave? An awesome guy, lives in the same city as me. He's really nice and friendly. We've had a lot of good times, and you've taught me a lot.

Apoc

Awesome guy who I've known for a long time. Really funny and epic.

As you can see, I suck at shoutouts.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiescence View Post
    He left me out too, sniff.

Anyways, I forgot to shout out bobandbill. He has helped me out with several things during my time here, and is just a grey guy overall. So thank you, bobandbill!
    I'm gonna second this bobandbill shoutout with the reason that he made some great fanfics

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

My member shoutouts in no order:

Dark/Legendary Master

He's the first friend I made here, he's a cool guy and comes up with good arguments in the anime section.

PokemonNation2000

He's really cool, we agree on many things about the Pokémon anime and the how bad the dub is for it. He's also a good conversationalist. He might be biased to OS, but he's got good reasons why it's the best and I agree.

Dawn + Serena Fan

She's a great person to talk with, she's so hilarious and her posts are good too. And it's about time I found a cool DP fan.

Darkrai 888

He's another cool guy, knows a lot about movies and we can talk about many things.

Kalos Adventurer

He's super cool, we agree on everything about the Pokémon anime, he's an Ash fan too so that's also awesome. He also likes Yugioh as well. Also a fan of the Pokémon AG anime.

OfCorsola

She's/he's my best shipper friend here, we ship the same things, agree on many things, and is a cool person to chat with.

Bakphoon

He's so fun to chat with, and a great guy too. I've finally found someone who talks as much as I do here.

LizardonX

He's just so hilarious with his posts and VMs.

Canada

He's the best member (Sorry Serebii) in this whole site and that's all I wanna say.

Skiyomi

She's a great mod and makes nice artworks too.

Dephender

He's probably the smartest person in the anime section.

Sushi

Another Ash fan and cool person to chat with.

Pokémon Fan 132

He's really cool, he knows a lot about the Pokémon anime, his arguments on the anime section are well thought out, and he's an amazing guy.

Benny+Lillia+Ash

He's a really cool guy to chat with, and he makes great points about the double standards against the BW anime.

YourFavoriteUser

Self explanatory.

UnbeatableLightAndWill

Another fan of the DP anime and also a PearlShipper. He's a great guy to talk with about anything, he and I agree on many things too.

Kutie Pie

She's a very smart person and is also cool.

Murder Doll

His swag beckons me to shout him out, then and he's an awesome guy to chat with. He's not at all creepy despite his name.

Nikomajor

He's a fun guy, like Bakphoon he's also a guy who talks as much as me.

The Light Ruler

He's a friendly guy who knows a lot about competitive Pokémon, helps me a lot with that.

Mew The Gato

He's very smart about, well everything and taught me a lot about PASBL.

Lt. BLEU

He's a nice guy, even got me to join a guild too.

I'll keep editing this list with even more shoutouts, but that's it for now. (And yes my vocabulary is this awful)
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 16th July 2014 at 9:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12