Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 143 of 143

Thread: What's the most recent ship you've got into?

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Aurelia and Aloha

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Generally all the Ash x Alola girl ships. Mainly because it's the newest cast of characters and I'm hoping for fun interactions between the characters regardless if a ship sinks or sails.

    A couple of Fairy Tail ships too having actually made time to catch up (GaLe, Gruvia).
    3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Oceanflowershipping (I think that's the name of it??) pokemon wise.

    As for other fandoms, I've gotta say Yuri on Ice's Viktuuri , and boy have I fallen for it hard lol

    Agression, Destruction.

    Credit to SM

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    IRL Unova
    Posts
    250

    Default

    In Pokemon, I've been thinking about if MoonXGladion would be a cool ship to see. On the side, I'm also thinking about an OC pairing that's a Kirlia and Lucario. Last I checked, it's an unnamed ship, but I'll have to look into that.

    Also, I got into Ghost Trick recently, and I loved it to pieces. I thought about a good pairing that I wanted to see happen, and...

        Spoiler:- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective spoilers:
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola

    3 shiny hunted, 15 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

    Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

  5. #130
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,651

    Default

    Moon x Lillie
    Lusamine x Lillie
    Moon x Lillie x Lusamine
    Gladion x Hau
    Cynthia x Lillie
    Cynthia x Lusamine

    These 6. Its probably from the Pokemon roleplays I got into. I can never ship straight couples xD

    I rly liked Lillie's character. The fact I play as Moon in the games of course you have to ship them xD
    I know Lusamine x Lillie is incest but srsly. I dont mind incest xD Its cute tbh since i shipped Elsa x Anna from Frozen xD

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    with my love (kinda)
    Posts
    440

    Default

    papyrusXmattaton from undertale
    sooooo cuute

    banner by the lovely american pi
    my fizzy bubbles profile
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Playing Amnesia: Memories
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    ^^^ UNDERTALE!!! Sorry but a fellow fandom member is always a reason to freak out.

    As for me, I've been interested in Shizuo x Varona from Durarara. Their interactions are so cute! I haven't finished off the anime yet, so I don't know if they get any closer, but so far I see them as cute friends!

    Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    37

    Default

    i don't know about you guys but hoo boy lemme tell ya that davekat sure is good

    what's for breakfast dad
    This user has claimed Cursed Tavros.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Playing Amnesia: Memories
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    I've fallen down the Amnesia hole....

    In the Amnesia: Memories game (cuz I have not seen the anime), I ship Heroine x Ukyo big-time. I'm not gonna spoil the main reason why I ship it for people who don't know what happens in the game, but lemme put it this way: Ukyo cares a lot for the Heroine (aka main protag). They are honestly my favourite romance pairing in the game. Going platonically, I'd probably say my brOTP for Amnesia is Shin x Toma from this one scene in the Joker route where they're together in the cafe and having a bro chat.

    Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Ecliptic Express
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Resident Evil wise, Rebecca/Billy is the main one, as they're so cute together and in the book Billy worries so much about her to the point he's ready to do a heroic sacrifice as long as she can leave the training facility alive. I've also gotten into Helena/Leon, and Helena/Ada.

    "Whatever you say, Princess."
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I started watching Key and Peele recently, and I've been possessed by the urge to ship the titular comics. Thus far I'm resisting, because real-people shipping is always, always weird.

    I've also taken up Moon x Lillie and -- thanks to their vacationing together in SM -- Red x Blue. I prefer to call the ship Purple. /ba dum tish

    When I played through Moon I totally RP'd it like the player character had a huge girl crush on Lillie. No regrets!

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Playing Amnesia: Memories
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    Just watched Your Name, and now Mitsuha x Taki is my new non-Pokemon OTP. I will not spoil anything for those who haven't seen the movie, but it's darn cute as all hell.

    Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Deep (Fried) South
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 134 View Post
    I started watching Key and Peele recently, and I've been possessed by the urge to ship the titular comics. Thus far I'm resisting, because real-people shipping is always, always weird.[/SIZE]
    Haha, I had a similar experience with Nostalgia Chick and Todd in the Shadows, because of a sub-plot they were doing where she was stalking him. I couldn't help thinking it was kind of cute, and then I was like, ha, wouldn't it be cute if they were actually a couple? ...Dammit. Turns out they were actually dating the whole time; I think they wanted us to ship it a little. I think it's not bad if you keep it low-key. I mean, can't help thinking something's cute. As long as that's as far as you take it.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

    This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    Haha, I had a similar experience with Nostalgia Chick and Todd in the Shadows, because of a sub-plot they were doing where she was stalking him. I couldn't help thinking it was kind of cute, and then I was like, ha, wouldn't it be cute if they were actually a couple? ...Dammit. Turns out they were actually dating the whole time; I think they wanted us to ship it a little. I think it's not bad if you keep it low-key. I mean, can't help thinking something's cute. As long as that's as far as you take it.
    Quite a few of Key and Peele' s sketches involve them either playing a gay couple, or a straight couple (via one of them crossdressing) so it's not a surprise I would end up wanting to ship them, especially given the fact they have excellent chemistry together. (As you would expect, from a professional comedy duo.)

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Deep (Fried) South
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    So I was just watching Tome of the Unknown, which is the pilot to Over the Garden Wall, and it made me remember, oh, yeah, I really liked Wirt/Beatrice. Can't remember if I liked it before a certain revelation, but definitely after that. It seemed like the writers wanted you to ship it then, but then they never did anything with it. I hate it when that happens! Why you gotta play with my emotions like that, writers?!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

    This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Playing Amnesia: Memories
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    I've just gotten into shipping all five of the main Amnesia boys together. Ever since reading up on their interactions in the Amnesia sequels, I've realised how adorable they all are together! Let me put it this way - they have a temporary-stain ink gun fight. And it's one of the cutest things ever. Not to mention that four of them had a freakin air hockey match in Shin's Route... n'awww!

    Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    74

    Default

    I only have 2 shipps that I like to non-related to Pokemon.

    Sonic X Blaze: I barely play Sonic games but this pair grew to me after playing the Rush series because of their similarities, their chemistry and how well they treat each other, I even think this pair interacted more than Sonamy and find it more likeable.

    Boruto X Sarada: Sarada seems to worry or care about Boruto, an example was when she was very disappointed about Boruto cheating in the Chunin Exams. It's the only anime ship I generally like
    Latest Shiny??? RA
    Currently Hunting: Onix in Sevault Canyon-4K RE

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Deep (Fried) South
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    Star vs. the Forces of Evil has new episodes Mon-Thurs for the month of February (and it's been amazing), so I've been more into Starco recently. It's currently my o2p. The show is fore-shadowing a split between Star and Marco all over the damn place, and... I'm looking forward to some angst. That part should start this Thursday. Although... in the episode "Running With Scissors," Marco and Heckapoo had some serious chemistry. That was a pairing no one saw coming, but there it was. People have been joking that the show has turned into a harem anime, and, yeah, I get why. Also, apparently there's been more interest in it in general because of all the shipping conflict. Heh.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

    This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •