Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Aurelia and Aloha

Generally all the Ash x Alola girl ships. Mainly because it's the newest cast of characters and I'm hoping for fun interactions between the characters regardless if a ship sinks or sails.

A couple of Fairy Tail ships too having actually made time to catch up (GaLe, Gruvia).
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Oceanflowershipping (I think that's the name of it??) pokemon wise.

As for other fandoms, I've gotta say Yuri on Ice's Viktuuri , and boy have I fallen for it hard lol

Agression, Destruction.

Credit to SM

In Pokemon, I've been thinking about if MoonXGladion would be a cool ship to see. On the side, I'm also thinking about an OC pairing that's a Kirlia and Lucario. Last I checked, it's an unnamed ship, but I'll have to look into that.

Also, I got into Ghost Trick recently, and I loved it to pieces. I thought about a good pairing that I wanted to see happen, and...

Spoiler:- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective spoilers:
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola x3 ;749;

3 shiny hunted, 25 happened naturally (Current shiny luck: pls stop)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Moon x Lillie
    Lusamine x Lillie
    Moon x Lillie x Lusamine
    Gladion x Hau
    Cynthia x Lillie
    Cynthia x Lusamine

These 6. Its probably from the Pokemon roleplays I got into. I can never ship straight couples xD

I rly liked Lillie's character. The fact I play as Moon in the games of course you have to ship them xD
    I know Lusamine x Lillie is incest but srsly. I dont mind incest xD Its cute tbh since i shipped Elsa x Anna from Frozen xD

papyrusXmattaton from undertale
    sooooo cuute
    my fizzy bubbles profile NOW ON UPN
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*
    Pet's name: kawaii
    Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

^^^ UNDERTALE!!! Sorry but a fellow fandom member is always a reason to freak out.

As for me, I've been interested in Shizuo x Varona from Durarara. Their interactions are so cute! I haven't finished off the anime yet, so I don't know if they get any closer, but so far I see them as cute friends!
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

i don't know about you guys but hoo boy lemme tell ya that davekat sure is good

what's for breakfast dad
    This user has claimed Cursed Tavros.

I've fallen down the Amnesia hole....

In the Amnesia: Memories game (cuz I have not seen the anime), I ship Heroine x Ukyo big-time. I'm not gonna spoil the main reason why I ship it for people who don't know what happens in the game, but lemme put it this way: Ukyo cares a lot for the Heroine (aka main protag). They are honestly my favourite romance pairing in the game. Going platonically, I'd probably say my brOTP for Amnesia is Shin x Toma from this one scene in the Joker route where they're together in the cafe and having a bro chat.
    Banner by me!

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Resident Evil wise, Rebecca/Billy is the main one, as they're so cute together and in the book Billy worries so much about her to the point he's ready to do a heroic sacrifice as long as she can leave the training facility alive. I've also gotten into Helena/Leon, and Helena/Ada.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

I started watching Key and Peele recently, and I've been possessed by the urge to ship the titular comics. Thus far I'm resisting, because real-people shipping is always, always weird.

I've also taken up Moon x Lillie and -- thanks to their vacationing together in SM -- Red x Blue. I prefer to call the ship Purple. /ba dum tish

When I played through Moon I totally RP'd it like the player character had a huge girl crush on Lillie. No regrets!

Just watched Your Name, and now Mitsuha x Taki is my new non-Pokemon OTP. I will not spoil anything for those who haven't seen the movie, but it's darn cute as all hell.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Quote Originally Posted by 134 View Post
    I started watching Key and Peele recently, and I've been possessed by the urge to ship the titular comics. Thus far I'm resisting, because real-people shipping is always, always weird.[/SIZE]
    Haha, I had a similar experience with Nostalgia Chick and Todd in the Shadows, because of a sub-plot they were doing where she was stalking him. I couldn't help thinking it was kind of cute, and then I was like, ha, wouldn't it be cute if they were actually a couple? ...Dammit. Turns out they were actually dating the whole time; I think they wanted us to ship it a little. I think it's not bad if you keep it low-key. I mean, can't help thinking something's cute. As long as that's as far as you take it.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    Haha, I had a similar experience with Nostalgia Chick and Todd in the Shadows, because of a sub-plot they were doing where she was stalking him. I couldn't help thinking it was kind of cute, and then I was like, ha, wouldn't it be cute if they were actually a couple? ...Dammit. Turns out they were actually dating the whole time; I think they wanted us to ship it a little. I think it's not bad if you keep it low-key. I mean, can't help thinking something's cute. As long as that's as far as you take it.
    Quite a few of Key and Peele' s sketches involve them either playing a gay couple, or a straight couple (via one of them crossdressing) so it's not a surprise I would end up wanting to ship them, especially given the fact they have excellent chemistry together. (As you would expect, from a professional comedy duo.)

So I was just watching Tome of the Unknown, which is the pilot to Over the Garden Wall, and it made me remember, oh, yeah, I really liked Wirt/Beatrice. Can't remember if I liked it before a certain revelation, but definitely after that. It seemed like the writers wanted you to ship it then, but then they never did anything with it. I hate it when that happens! Why you gotta play with my emotions like that, writers?!

I've just gotten into shipping all five of the main Amnesia boys together. Ever since reading up on their interactions in the Amnesia sequels, I've realised how adorable they all are together! Let me put it this way - they have a temporary-stain ink gun fight. And it's one of the cutest things ever. Not to mention that four of them had a freakin air hockey match in Shin's Route... n'awww!
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

I only have 2 shipps that I like to non-related to Pokemon.

Sonic X Blaze: I barely play Sonic games but this pair grew to me after playing the Rush series because of their similarities, their chemistry and how well they treat each other, I even think this pair interacted more than Sonamy and find it more likeable.

Boruto X Sarada: Sarada seems to worry or care about Boruto, an example was when she was very disappointed about Boruto cheating in the Chunin Exams. It's the only anime ship I generally like
    Latest Shiny1541 seen / 67 SR Gamecorner
    Currently Hunting: ???
    Paused:Onix in Sevault Canyon-19,000 RE

Star vs. the Forces of Evil has new episodes Mon-Thurs for the month of February (and it's been amazing), so I've been more into Starco recently. It's currently my o2p. The show is fore-shadowing a split between Star and Marco all over the damn place, and... I'm looking forward to some angst. That part should start this Thursday. Although... in the episode "Running With Scissors," Marco and Heckapoo had some serious chemistry. That was a pairing no one saw coming, but there it was. People have been joking that the show has turned into a harem anime, and, yeah, I get why. Also, apparently there's been more interest in it in general because of all the shipping conflict. Heh.

EDIT: Hoo boy, the shipping angst on this show is already getting pretty intense! The episode "Just friends?" Yeah. And "Face the Music" and "Starcrushed" promise to continue the trend. If you start watching... just, be prepared for feels.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 26th February 2017 at 4:30 AM.

Been playing a lot of Princess Maker 2. I love Young Dragon x Olive as well as Cube x Olive. I love how Cube always cares about Olive throughout her life and the Young Dragon is so derpy and adorable in his human form. The fact he gets mad at his perverted grampa shows that he cares about Olive.

A Splash In Germany

My book Drinking Poetry is availible on Amazon and Lulu

Uhm. Since MoonLily...
    Now I like Lillie x Hex Maniac ghost

It was rly from me and my gf since dhe likes the Hex Maniac ghost in the games so I kinda got attatched to it :3

Continuing on with my Amnesia: Memories obsession, I have my new favourite bromance in, like, ever.

Ikki x Kent is freakin amazing.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Since I've been watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I noticed Donatello's crush on April in both the 2003 and 2012 shows, and it's really adorable in the latter series. Like strangely adorable, I can't help grinning over it. I caught myself jotting down a couple of one-shot ideas for Don/April, and now I don't know if I'll actually go through with them lol.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Been playing Mass Effect Andromeda so I ship: Male Ryder/Suvi.

Arrowverse: Oliver/Sara (Sorry Olicity fans, if there are any), Barry/Kara, Laurel/Cisco, Barry/Patty

lily is by far the most annoying character of all the games I cannot stand her! Why ship her with anyone? That poor character then is stuck with her constant weakness and whining and eeurgh! They really really overdid her feminine stereotype delicate weak flowerness it was very badly written imo. "You look tired out, would you you like a lie down?" "Oh yes please", whilst she hasn't done anything and my moon character is kicking butt like a real woman and never needs a lie down (unless there's a free awakening in it) no, I intensely despise the way they've written Lily's character.

But if I were to ship her with anyone it'd be Hau, he's also of a simpler life, they'd probably suit each other quite well.

Moon however I quite like with Ilima, (once I realised he was a guy!)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    lily is by far the most annoying character of all the games I cannot stand her! Why ship her with anyone? That poor character then is stuck with her constant weakness and whining and eeurgh! They really really overdid her feminine stereotype delicate weak flowerness it was very badly written imo. "You look tired out, would you you like a lie down?" "Oh yes please", whilst she hasn't done anything and my moon character is kicking butt like a real woman and never needs a lie down (unless there's a free awakening in it) no, I intensely despise the way they've written Lily's character.

But if I were to ship her with anyone it'd be Hau, he's also of a simpler life, they'd probably suit each other quite well.

Moon however I quite like with Ilima, (once I realised he was a guy!)
    It's Pokemon of course* where everybody is bound to get ship with anyone whether with Human and Pokemon.and Ash is way worse because he Been* ship with the female companion,his Pokemon,etc.through it not bad it's shipping so everybody is bound to have a favorite or no favorite.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast