Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What's the most recent ship you've got into?

i kinda into bluangelshipping and Aureliashipping ( If this ship won) and i never been a shipper :O
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Aurelia and Aloha

Generally all the Ash x Alola girl ships. Mainly because it's the newest cast of characters and I'm hoping for fun interactions between the characters regardless if a ship sinks or sails.

A couple of Fairy Tail ships too having actually made time to catch up (GaLe, Gruvia).
    I have no funny caption, just an adorable picture of Mallow and Lana
    This is not mine, credit goes to Satomine Night.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

Oceanflowershipping (I think that's the name of it??) pokemon wise.

As for other fandoms, I've gotta say Yuri on Ice's Viktuuri , and boy have I fallen for it hard lol

Agression, Destruction.

Credit to SM

In Pokemon, I've been thinking about if MoonXGladion would be a cool ship to see. On the side, I'm also thinking about an OC pairing that's a Kirlia and Lucario. Last I checked, it's an unnamed ship, but I'll have to look into that.

Also, I got into Ghost Trick recently, and I loved it to pieces. I thought about a good pairing that I wanted to see happen, and...

Spoiler:- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective spoilers:
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola

3 shiny hunted, 14 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Moon x Lillie
    Lusamine x Lillie
    Moon x Lillie x Lusamine
    Gladion x Hau
    Cynthia x Lillie
    Cynthia x Lusamine

These 6. Its probably from the Pokemon roleplays I got into. I can never ship straight couples xD

I rly liked Lillie's character. The fact I play as Moon in the games of course you have to ship them xD
    I know Lusamine x Lillie is incest but srsly. I dont mind incest xD Its cute tbh since i shipped Elsa x Anna from Frozen xD

papyrusXmattaton from undertale
    sooooo cuute
    I like eevee
    blessings ^.^
    my fizzy bubbles profile
    clamis: ribombee, septicshipping, Tranvestiteshipping, Timewarpshipping, roarshipping, Toriel, papyrusxmettaton, Undertale

^^^ UNDERTALE!!! Sorry but a fellow fandom member is always a reason to freak out.

As for me, I've been interested in Shizuo x Varona from Durarara. Their interactions are so cute! I haven't finished off the anime yet, so I don't know if they get any closer, but so far I see them as cute friends!
    Game OTP: IronWill (Dawn x Riley)
    Anime OTP: Marisson (Alain x Mairin)
    Manga brOTP: Origin (Steven x Wallace)

I also have a nominated story there!

I write shipping fics! In any of the stories I post in the shipping fics area, feel free to drop in to say hi and leave a review! I gain motivation to continue writing through this, so any kind of review is great!

"Our path may have a clear end with our friends, but it doesn't mean we cannot do anything with them while it lasts. Make sure you spend your time with them to the fullest, so when you have to part ways, once all is finally done, hold your head high, smile, and look onward to the future world that you made together!" ~ from this fanfic!

i don't know about you guys but hoo boy lemme tell ya that davekat sure is good

what's for breakfast dad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456