Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most recent ship you've got into?

For some reason, Hak from Akatsuki no Yona is becoming my shipping bicycle..Hak/Yona, Hak/Kija, Hak/Jae-Ha, Hak/Su-Won...I ended up giving him a harem when Yona's supposed to be the one with the reverse harem. LOL But Hak/Yona is still the best.
    ...But I also like Shin-Ah/Yona. *shot*

I am also shipping the Four Kings with their respective Sailor Scouts in Sailor Moon Crystal. Too bad it doesn't happen/last. :P

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

probably most of those that came from the new anime such as

Trinity Seven - Arata Kasuga & his trinity seven waifu ( those will include Arin Kannazuki, Lilith Asami, Yui Kurata, Lieselotte Sherlock, Selina Sherlock ( the special one))

Inou Battle - Jurai Ando & the literature club ( includes Tomoyo Kanzaki, Hatori Kushikawa, Chifuyu Himeki, Mirei Fudo ( not part of the club but i like her being with Ando too) - sorry i didn't include Sayumi, not that i hate her its just she wasn't my type hehe

Ushinawareta Mirai - Akiyama Sou & Kaoru Sasaki, Airi Hasekura, Nagisa Hanamiya, Yui Furukawa

Denki Gai - Hio - tan x Director

Gundam Build Fighters Try - Sekai Kamiki x Fumina Hoshino, Fumina Hoshino x Yuuma Kousaka, Mirai Kamiki x Yuuma Kousaka

Girlfriend Beta - Akane Sakurai x Kokomi Shiina, Erena Mochizuki x Kokomi Shiina, Fumio Murakami x Erena Mochizuki, Kokomi Shiina x Chloe Lemaire

Amagi Brilliant Park - Kanie Seiya x Isuzu Sento/Latifah Fleuranza

Grisaia no Kajitsu - Yuji Kazami x Michiru Hatushima/Yumiko Sakaki/Sachi Komine/Makina Irisu/Amane Suou

Akame Ga Kill - Tatsumi x Mine, Tatsumi x Akame

so far those were the ones for now, but i think there's still more :/
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 5th November 2014 at 3:00 AM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

From some reason, I keep forgetting to mention CreepUpShipping (Thorton/Caitlin)... Well there; I finally said it. Haha!

I've been getting into Soul and Anya now, since in the newest Not! fanbook they have some interactions which is pretty adorable. Also, in the lust chapter of V18, they changed to the sex they were most attracted to and Fem!Soul is safe to say literally like Anya. But then I multiship Soul with like everyone sooo.

And oh! Misa Amane and Light Yagami from Death Note is pretty cute too! I love the moments they have and it's pretty good chemistry IMO.

And then there's Ikarishipping. Yeah, I supported it before, but I'm really into it now, but my OTP for Dawn is with her and Conway.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

More Akatsuki no Yona! Jae-Ha/Kija has won my heart as my favorite slash pairing from AnY. <3 After looking at summaries of the later chapters where they have more interactions, them being together makes sense to me... Haha!

EDIT:
        Spoiler:- ORAS:
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 29th November 2014 at 3:33 AM.

I recently got into Roy/Riza from Fullmetal Alchemist ♥

My english isn't perfect, sorry !

Lots of my Kingdom Hearts ships are being revived because of Kingdom Hearts 2.5! Time to write ship fics for that fandom again!

Some include:
    - Terra/Aqua -- my absolute OTP for the series
    - Bit of Riku/Sora -- my sister just so happened to show me cute doujinshi between the two. lol
    - Axel/Saix (or Lea/Isa) -- Has always been one of my favorite slash ships in the fandom
    - young!Xehanort/young!Eraqus -- Sssshhhh... Let me dream <3

OR/AS has resparked my love of Brendan/May. I've also grown to love Brawly/May, Wally/May (mentioned it before, but now even more), Zinnia/May, Aarune/Zinnia, Maxie/Courtney, Archie/Shelly, Lisia/May, Aarune/Lisia, Wallace/Steven, Maxie/Archie, Steven/May, Aarune/May (platonically only), and Phoebe/May. And probably a ton of others I'm forgetting. OR/AS has a lot of great characters.

I'd say out of those, my favorite is Zinnia/May, which might be up with some of my all time favorite ships.

I've also started finding Isaac/Kate cute from the Ranger series, which is odd because I haven't revisited Ranger at all lately and I was a diehard Keith/Kate shipper. I'm starting to like Isaac/Kate more, though.

I started getting into the Archer x Rin ship from Fate/stay night unlimited blade works and Rin x Sakura ship as well

Few weeks ago, I started to like...

Vexshipping // Hostshipping [YUGIOH DUEL MONSTERS] Heehee I miss this OTP so much.
    Hoennchampionshipping [PKMN] The Daiharu shipping in ORAS.

And that's pretty much it for this one.
    「M O N S T R O C K E R 」
    ► Monstrocker's shipping list
    ► DEVIANTART

I started shipping OriginShipping (Steven Stone/Wallace) while playing ORAS...

My english isn't perfect, sorry !

Think I'm starting to get into Link/Lucina in SSB. She's a crossdressing princess, totally his type!

Korra x Asami from The Legend of Korra. Given recent events, I almost feel obligated to support it, although I was always interested in how their relationship would develop. I find the pairing really unique personally since I don't usually ship two females together.

Definitely Hoennshipping after playing ORAS. I was never really much of a Hoennshipper during the original games but these remakes have definitely changed that. The honts were definitely too big to ignore, if you ask me. For goodness sake, they were on a date during the star show at the end of Delta episode and even the player's own father, Norman, ships it. What more is there I can say?

Besides that, I've also really taken a shine to Steven x Wallace, Steven x Brendan, Wallace x May, Matt x Archie, and Maxie x Tabitha.

I have a few from Fate series that I've gotten into a lot:

Waver Velvet x Taiga Fujimura- From Fate Zero/Fate Stay Night. I loved the Drama CD "The Outsider's Performance" where it was ship teased. They had a really cute chemistry going on ;-;

Flatt Escardos x Volumen Hydrargyrum- from Fate Strange Fake and Fate Aprophyca. Somehow, just somehow, I feel obligated to ship the love between a man and a maid golem made out of mercury, that only sometimes glitches out because of a movie he showed her.

3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by JennaJayfeather View Post
    I have a few from Fate series that I've gotten into a lot:

Waver Velvet x Taiga Fujimura- From Fate Zero/Fate Stay Night. I loved the Drama CD "The Outsider's Performance" where it was ship teased. They had a really cute chemistry going on ;-;

Flatt Escardos x Volumen Hydrargyrum- from Fate Strange Fake and Fate Aprophyca. Somehow, just somehow, I feel obligated to ship the love between a man and a maid golem made out of mercury, that only sometimes glitches out because of a movie he showed her.
    I am mildly curious about this now... lol

Anyways, going through my Pixiv feed, I'm really enjoying Riley/Dawn thanks to an artist I'm following. It's probably one of my favorite age gap ships in the Pokemon fandom; and I rarely ship age gap ships.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    I am mildly curious about this now... lol
    You can read the translation for the drama CD here!. //The other stories are there too, if you're curious. Though in my opinion the Waver/Taiga one was the funniest one!

I've found some fanart for this ship, although it has very little ;-; it's very cute!
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd December 2014 at 11:16 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

^ Sweet! Thank you! I had no idea it was during the Zero era... That's awesome! Once I get other things off my plate, I'm going to look at this. Thanks again!

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. I couldn't pass up the chance to read it and I did and oh my gosh, I wish they animated that as a side. That was SO cute! Too bad Taiga didn't really remember than, but at least Saber understood. LOL
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 24th December 2014 at 8:03 AM.

I'm one of the few hunger games fans that ship Katniss with Gale. I felt like he really cared to her but didn't have the guts to say he loved her.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler Alert:
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 29th December 2014 at 2:50 PM.

Hydra Bell x Staz (Blood Lad)
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

Oooh, nice topic. Me likey.

The shipping I'm most recently into is Shalourshipping (AshxKorrina). This is because of some similarities it has to Othelloshipping, my OTP.

They both are battle borgs, and Ash was clearly interested in constantly battling her. They looked great and were having fun with each other. They both love food as well, and even Korrina's stomach would growl before Ash's does!

Long story short, they can relate to one another and may be compatible!

Credit to Satomine Night for this banner. <3

I'm getting interested in Malva x Wilkstrom. I don't know what it's called, or what history they have, but it seems interesting.
    ~in transition because photobucket sucks~
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead.

A few days ago, I ran into this video. Since then, I've become a bit interested in StevenxZinnia XD

Most recently Amourshipping because of how cute their interactions have been. I guess it's pretty much my otp at this point, well besides aventurineshipping (DawnxN).
    ~Sailor Saturn~

I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones and I got into Ephraim x Eirika because some of their interactions and how some of the others (A.K.A. Innes,Lyon and maybe Seth) are jealous of how close Ephraim and Eirika are point towards this being canon.Plus,in their shared ending,they rule Renais together as king and queen,when Eirika most likely rules after Ephraim's death in any other ending.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast