Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Smash Bros is a crack-pairing heaven.

First PitxSamus,
    Then IkexMarth,
    MarthxRoy
    LinkxLucina
    ShulkxLucina
    and now ShulkxFem!Robin. I don't know why, I don't play as Fem!Robin, and I barely leave Shulk. And there are so many fics dang it.

Now that I'm getting further into Fire Emblem 7, I'm starting to decide which pairings I want to support at the end. I've already decided I love Eliwood/Ninnian. In addition to Hector/Florina, I also like what I've heard about Hector/Lyn, but Rath/Lyn and Kent/Lyn also interest me. Erk/Priscilla is catching my attention as well. It's a shame supporting is a huge pain in FE7, but I really want those paired endings, plus some of the pairings just seem like a blast.

EDIT: Forgot Lyn/Florina. Their interactions are so cute.
    Last edited by Scarlet Tactician; 6th January 2015 at 1:06 AM.

After watching (and finishing) Psycho-Pass, I can safely say I love Kogami/Akane...even though it never panned out. :c They really had chemistry whenever they were together and the ship teases... xD I wish they got together, but I guess that's were fanfic and fanart will come into play.

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

Hmm for me of course it has to do with the new anime

Tomoya Aki x Eriri Spencer Sawamura for Saekano - I do like Utaha x Aki or Megumi x Aki but tsundere heroine will always be my top priority

Tooru Konoe x Julie Sigtuna for Absoulte Duo - hmm they have the same history with failing to protect their loved ones in the past and now vying for revenge in exchange of their death

Ryou Machiko x Kirin Morino for Kouffuku Graffiti - really loved these two when they go lovey dovey with food especially with Ryou
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Yuzu x Yuya from Yugioh Arc V, really liking the pairing and am excited to see how it develops over the course of the series. I know Yugioh isn't best at making pairings canon but as series moves on pairings are becoming closer and closer to that so hopefulXD

I'm becoming obsessed with the pairing Natsu x Lucy from Fairy Tail
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I've come to really love Apollo/Athena from Apollo Justice. Playing the game again, those two are just too adorable together.
    I also like Juniper/Robin/Hugh as an OT3, if that counts for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitt Geekazaru View Post
    I'm getting interested in Malva x Wilkstrom. I don't know what it's called, or what history they have, but it seems interesting.
    I -think- it's called CannedDestructionShipping? I love it to pieces though, it's just too cute.

I've really been into IronWillShipping (Riley/Dawn) lately that's it's insane! O_o I can't remember the last time I've been into an age gap ship because it rarely happens. LOL Design-wise, they look nice together. I can imagine Dawn having a little crush on Riley. XD Fanart of these two are really, tastefully done. <3

I'm starting to get into ContestQueen and Botiqueshipping more... What is with me and yuri lately?

Especially ContestQueen right now, because Lisia is adorable even if I still can't do contests to save my life. Boutique might take over once another Kalos game is announced unless something else has caught me by then.

EDIT: Oh, and Aarune x Zinnia, because they'd be a blast together in my head. Aarune x Lisia, to a lesser extent.
    Last edited by Scarlet Tactician; 29th January 2015 at 6:26 PM.

^ I've a thing for Aarune/Lisia growing on me myself! It was so spontaneous though. lol

I've also grown to love Wallace/Lisia becausse there is a severe lack of fanfiction on them right now, but the fanart slowly rolls in for them. I don't support them romantically (because you know, they're related), but I would like to see something family bonding between them! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    ^ I've a thing for Aarune/Lisia growing on me myself! It was so spontaneous though. lol

I've also grown to love Wallace/Lisia becausse there is a severe lack of fanfiction on them right now, but the fanart slowly rolls in for them. I don't support them romantically (because you know, they're related), but I would like to see something family bonding between them! >_<
    Platonic Wallace/Lisia is adorable. The lack of love for it makes me sad. I mean, look at them!

^ I know! I finally saw the entire cutscene for that and it was really enjoyable. How could you not want to write anything on them being divas together!? They're so similar, it hurts. XD

So, I'm determined to beat EarthBound right now, and while I found it somewhat cute before, I can now safely say that Ness/Paula is a full-on OTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    ^ I know! I finally saw the entire cutscene for that and it was really enjoyable. How could you not want to write anything on them being divas together!? They're so similar, it hurts. XD
    Seeing that cutscene is the main reason I want to beat contests. And seeing more of Lisia, of course. She's adorable.

I'm playing Hyrule Warriors, I tried to ship Zelink so hard, but i just can't, Now I'm in love with Link x Lana, I think that Lana likes Link for some reason, i'm shipping them so hard

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I'm playing Hyrule Warriors, I tried to ship Zelink so hard, but i just can't, Now I'm in love with Link x Lana, I think that Lana likes Link for some reason, i'm shipping them so hard
    There's few but very good Lana/Link art and fics out there. Hopefully there will be more of it to come. Though Zelink will always be my OTP for the LOZ fandom.

I just discovered Sakukarin from Naruto. I saw an edit of Sakura and Karin together and I'm like, why did I not think of this before!

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Lana indeed loves Link.It gets revealed more in the story.

I'm played the Megaman Zero series again,and I've fallen more in love with Zero x Ciel.I mean seriously,a remix of Zero 4's theme,with it's lyric's translated,state Ciel's love for Zero.

I've also read some stuff about Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn,and,though I have yet to play it,I am shipping Gregory x Elicina so hard.Ike x Elicina,come at me.

"Whatever you say, Princess."
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr

I just got into Marrisson Shipping. I saw the Mega Evolution Special I and I feel in love with the ship.

Gravity Falls in general, while one of my favorite shows, is not one I really ship in, but Dipper and Pacifica in that last episode... Especially funny because Pacifica started out as my most hated character in the show.

A pairing I have recently got into is Lucina x Dark Pit after having read a few fanfics about said pairing on FanFiction.net. I can see them sympathising with each other since they are usually victims of bashings for being clone characters, particularly Dark Pit who is canonically a clone in Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Loke/Aries in Fairy Tail. Along with a few other Fairy Tail ships.

I've watched all the available episodes of Aldnoah Zero and I kind of like Inaho/Asseylum though sometimes I find Inaho a little boring for a protagonist.

Spoiler:- Aldnoah Zero spoiler in case:

On the Pokemon side, Volkner/Morty is completely growing on me more than before.

EDIT: After finishing Kill la Kill, I'm adding Gamagoori/Mako to my most recent ships. lol
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 8th March 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Like most of the Steven Universe fandom after Thurday's new episode, I really like

Spoiler:- Major Spoilers:

Okay, I can't remember if I've said it already, but I'll say it again: I am soooo all over Okita/Kagura from Gintama! Reading doujin and looking at fanart probably did it, but I don't care. It's probably the one Gintama ship I'll ever really fangirl about. :P And what's great is that the Gintama anime resumes with a new season in April, so perhaps more OkiKagu teases? xD LOL!

i don't have any new anime ships beyond a couple Naruto ones, but newest ship overall would be Oliver and Felicity from Arrow. That shows loves to mess with the shippers though (according to what i've read of interviews, both actors support the pairing too).

Current Hatched/Caught Shinies: Vulpix, Ninetales, Chansey, Vivillon
    Safari (Water): Octillery, Wartortle, Frogadier - Need Sligoo, Sawk, Braxien
    Ninetales Claimed March 16, 2015

Click image for Shrine

its got to be yuri kuma for me, and i'm anticpating on what awaits lulu at the end

so the pairing i found to support was lulu/ginko, kureha/lulu and of course ginko/kureha

- they're threesome is also what i find most adorable to me -
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Plenty of Type-0 ships are popping up for me from what I played so far (haven't finished it yet). Machina/Rem is pretty obvious since they have that 'childhood friend' trope, but I also like Nine/Deuce and Trey/Cinque; especially Nine/Deuce. You have the impulsive tough guy and soft-spoken girl who, so far from what I've seen, appear in a cutscene together. Not to mention, when I play Deuce, Nine seems to save my butt from time to time. lol Same can be said for Trey/Cinque; they have cutscenes together that are very adorable to me. xD I might even like Kurasame/Seven, just because they both have a 'frosty' theme to them, but nothing's happened yet.

FFXV demo: Gladiolus and Prompto hitting on Cindy is pure win. Can't say I can really ship anything since the game is still not finished, but I know I'll be shipping something in this game!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast