Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Natsu x Lucy and Grey x Lucy from Fairy Tail!

(as for other things... i guess Nami x Zoro, or Nami x Sanji from One Piece. Luffy is too much of a weirdo to score lol)
    Last edited by Skylander Sylveon; 18th October 2015 at 1:04 PM.

The A m a z i n g Skylander Sylveon
    Drop me a message!

Oh, I actually now have some new ships, and so I can contribute here XD

Anyway, so I just recently finished reading the last Wheel of Time book (lol idk if there even are other fans of the series on this site XD), and I surprised myself with becoming attached to some ships in the eleventh hour, so to speak. XD Egwene/Leilwin was the one I latched onto with the most vehemence, but I also got a kick out of the (un)holy trinity of Min/Mat/Tuon, and I completely dig Elayne/Mat/Birgitte and the mutual respect and friendship they've got going on and they're just so satisfying and fun and refreshing (and omg, bbys, they've come so far *sheds a tear*), and the fandom's introduced me to the light that is Perrin/Faile/Bain/Chiad/Gaul. XD Oh, and also, Nynaeve/Lan/Moiraine, because apparently that last book has just inspired ALL OF TEH POLYSHIPS in me XP

But yeah, Egwene/Leilwin was the one that jumped right out of the text at me, practically screaming at me to ship it especially since egwene's canon love interest was just bound and determined to be as stupid as possible, and I just....Leilwin was THERE for Egwene, and Egwene comes to trust her too, and I just can't even with them. so obvs, heartbreak forever XD DX *headdesk*

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2, Sun, Moon
    Spin-off Games I own: Guardian Signs, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY
    Currently Playing: Sun
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

Just got into EirikaxJoshua for no reason whatsoever.They can't even have an ending.I should really take a break playing The Sacred Stones.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

So, I've recently been obsessed with Steven Universe, and my favorite ship... is Older!Steven x Pearl. I know, I had to pick the weird ship, but I can't help it. I just think they'd be great together.. At least I'd only ship them once Steven's an adult. I guess that makes it a little less weird, right? ... I regret nothing.
    Favorite Pokemon Ever: Ho-Oh
    Because of a holographic Ho-Oh card I got a long time ago when I was sick. Made my day better .
    I have officially claimed Ho-Oh and Trevor!
    Shiny Pokemon:
    Dragalge,NoivernClauncer
    KlefkiDelphox x2PumpkabooDedennex2
    Most Recent Shiny(not counting events):

I think I really got into Kirito x Asuna in SAO recently.

Gangsta. is an anime that is totally up my alley--dark, crime drama, bits of humor, and action. In concerns to shipping, I have a fancy for both Nicolas/Alex and Worick/Alex. Actually, just make the entire thing a threesome and I'll be over the moon because I also like Worick/Nicolas... LOL

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

Check my sig.

*realizes that my sig will probably be different later*

Okay, Fedal (Roger Federer/Rafael Nadal). I just recently got into tennis (and watched Roger Federer lose to Novak Djokovic in the U.S. Open 2015 final, sad times), but upon searching TV Tropes for tennis I came upon the (b)romance/rivalry known as Fedal. Man, I barely knew who these two guys were but I fell for the ship HARD. Roger's married and has kids, but his relationship with Rafael is just SO CUTE. Even if it's just a friendship these two really make me fangirl like crazy. Plus they're both hot so that's a nice bonus xDD

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

ClaraxMissy in Doctor Who. Oh shush (@ Doctor Who) , I'm British.
    Last edited by Spacial; 17th December 2015 at 6:54 PM.

Recently got into Fire Emblem, completely consumed Awakening and looked up the characters in Fates (but didn't spoil myself anything beyond character bios and support conversations).
    Reeeally got into FemKamui x Joker. Joker is just so perfect and Kamui is a princess and aaahhhh I know it's archetipical but what can you do.

Spoiler:- Credits:

So... I uh...started watching Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works up to Episode 3 and when I saw the prologue (Episode 0), how Tohsaka interacted with Archer (I know his identity)...I thought "there's a shipping of these two, isn't there?" because I found their interactions well...ship teasing. Seriously, Tohsaka blushes when Archer compliments that he couldn't wish for a better Master (search Fate/stay night Master and you'll understand what is a Master, for anyone curious). So now I ended up shipping them. XP (Eveb though I'm open-minded for other ships) And I found that they are indeed shipped. I just haven't found its name (if Fate/ fans even give them shipping names).
    "I am the courage that fights for beliefs, Fortitude Creed," - Model Z's password, a summary of Zero's beliefs; Megaman ZX
    You feel inspired by your favorite quote. You're filled with DETERMINATION.
    Totally not referencing Genji from Overwatch with my Usertitle
    "I'm just gonna keep pressing buttons," - My favorite youtuber, TheGamingBeaver

Image credit goes to American-Pi.

Vi/Riven from League of Legends. I know it's such a weird pairing still they're so hot. And Riven is just an amazing character.

I got back into Kingdom Hearts after playing 2.5 ReMix a lot over the past month. I have fallen in love with Terra/Aqua again as well as Xemnas/Aqua (yes, yes I did). I've also grown to REALLY love Ventus/Namine because of reasons I could say, but I don't know how to say it without...spoiling anything I guess? LOL

For me, its Percy Jackson and Jason Grace from Heroes of Olympus. (Jacy is apparently the name of the ship, but I call it Person. Per from Percy and son from Jason. YAS!)
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

I've been watching The Flash recently and, while this is a ship that I have supported from the very beginning, I am reminded of it again after seeing episode 3 of the new season. I am referring to what some may know as GoldenVibe. This is the pairing of Cisco Ramon (Vibe) and Lisa Snart (Golden Glider). I just love bad girl/good guy pairings and this one is just so cute.
    some girls fight hard, some face the trial,
    some girls were just meant to smile

Joy x Sadness in Inside Out. Omg Joyness shippy 😍

Csnt help to ship them esp how theyre cute together in the movie

Ban x King from Seven Deadly Sins

Oh God.

I think the old fujoshi in me is still going strong.

I watch this every other week in the anime club I go and I really like the series. Ban and King... it's just... I can't explain it, but I just see something in there Ban works very well with Elaine and King with Diane, so I don't complain about these canon pairs but for some reason I've begun to support Ban and King as a pair... dunno, four episodes coming next week and I can't wait

Hachiman x Yukino from OreGairu
    If they don't end up together, I will burn all of my OreGairu LNs.
    Last edited by Dr. Cooper; 10th December 2015 at 7:03 AM.

I've started shipping Finn and Marceline from Adventure Time. They're just too perfect together <3
    Favorite Pokemon Ever: Ho-Oh
    Because of a holographic Ho-Oh card I got a long time ago when I was sick. Made my day better .
    I have officially claimed Ho-Oh and Trevor!
    Shiny Pokemon:
    Dragalge,NoivernClauncer
    KlefkiDelphox x2PumpkabooDedennex2
    Most Recent Shiny(not counting events):

Good GOD, I completely forgot that GoHands released a second season of K-Project, so I literally had to go back and review everything from season one, watched the 'sequel' movie, go back and catch up on all the manga released for this series, and then watched all of season two; of which the entire process has been awesome and a joy. Having done all that pretty much reinvigorated my love for the series altogether (most definitely one of my favorite anime of all time even with all of its flaws). In any case, to be honest, I never really shipped anyone hardcore for this anime because it was really all about bonding, connections, and stuff, but I found something~

Spoiler:- Just in case I say something spoilery:

Recently, I started liking GaryxAsh or ShigeSato shipping. I don't know why, I just started liking it. And a word of advice, do NOT look up "ash and gary fanfiction" and go to the 4th or so option and read it. Just don't. x shiver x
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

Since I got into Fairy Tail after how disappointed the way Naruto ended. I have been shipping NatsuxLucy and GreyxJuvia. Those are my two favorite ships at the moment.

My Advanceshipping AU fic The Legend of May: An Ash to the Past COMPLETE!

Recently I've gotten into Sakura x Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura ever since I resumed watching the subbed version, which makes it more evident that Tomoyo's obsession with Sakura is like a romantic crush than mere friendship. Any way, it's a cute ship that I like alot right now. :3

Recently started shipping Valkyrie Profile pairings OMG I LOVE THAT GAME!

Valkyrie Profile:
    Lenneth/Lucian
    Rufus/Alicia
    Mystina/Lezard

Also still addicted to the sinnoh pairings such as beaconshipping. <3
    「M O N S T R O C K E R 」
    ► Monstrocker's shipping list
    ► DEVIANTART

I've been liking pairings from 90s Anime lately, I'll name a few...
    Islamic
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I have just gotten into Andy/Sid, from Toy Story, and have been devouring all of the fics I can on AO3 for the past couple of days. It's kind of a bizarre and surreal experience for me, because I don't even like the Toy Story movies. lol what is wrong with me *headdesk* (This is like when I fell in love with Benvolio/Mercutio/Tybalt, even though I don't even care about the Romeo & Juliet play XD)

Additionally, having just seen and fallen in love with Zootopia, I am also so here for queerplatonic Judy/Nick.

ETA: Have gained a new ship in Tidus/Cloud, from Dissidia: Final Fantasy. This is yet another bizarre experience for me, because I don't like Tidus. XD In this case, though, I think I am just a giant sucker for someone looking after and appreciating my boy Cloud, even if that person is Tidus. And heck, God only knows Cloud desperately needs some optimism in his life, especially in Dissidia. I just want my bby to be happy dang it, and I don't really care how *headdesk*
    Last edited by Kiryn; 15th April 2016 at 4:37 PM.

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2, Sun, Moon
    Spin-off Games I own: Guardian Signs, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY
    Currently Playing: Sun
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast