Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bubbles Bubble tastic Bubbling Hidden Ability and IV Breedery NOW FEATURING BUBBLES!

hi tubanate im interested in that shiny 6 iv salamance and i dont have any 6 iv shinys my self but i can offer events or shiny legends(with my shiny legends u probably have cuz u gave all off mine to me) so let me now what u want for it

hi tubanate im interested in that shiny 6 iv salamance and i dont have any 6 iv shinys my self but i can offer events or shiny legends(with my shiny legends u probably have cuz u gave all off mine to me) so let me now what u want for it

i accidentally posted 2 and it wont let me delete one

Which Events do you have??
    Friend Code: 2723-9957-0054
    Friend Safari: Poison: Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede
    Y IGN: George
    Friend Code: 4399-0994-7806
    Friend Safari: Sigilyph, Munna, Xatu
    X IGN: Alexa
    I will clone
    Looking for Shiny Vivillon Patterns, and 6IV/5IV(-Atk) Calm Flabebe/Floette/Florges, especially Flabebe,
    PM if interested in more info or for a trade

[IMG]file:///E:/Photos/Facebook/TheBlackLightLeagueDragonGym_zps2a917d52.png[/IMG]

ok i have michina arceus, TRU arceus, plasma deoxys, plasma shiny genesect, shiny eppie mew, mystery mew, shiny gamestop suicune, shiny gamestop raikou, sumer 2013 shiny giratina, sumer 2013 keldeo, movie 14 victini, meloetta, TRU dragonite, shiny hydreigon, pokebank celeby thats all oh and if we trade i would like a clone back of my pokemon

I believe I have all of them. I will check on the Michina, but I think I do. Also, if that Eppie is the one Vampaze had, it's not perfect. It is only 3 IV's.
    I will clone
    Looking for Shiny Vivillon Patterns, and 6IV/5IV(-Atk) Calm Flabebe/Floette/Florges, especially Flabebe,

[IMG]file:///E:/Photos/Facebook/TheBlackLightLeagueDragonGym_zps2a917d52.png[/IMG]

ok i really want that salamance do u want anything else. oh and that eppie wasn't from my brother it was from one of my friends

Yeah, turns out the only one you have(other than that new Eppie) that I don't have is indeed the Michina Arceus. If the Eppie is actually 6IV, I can do that. If not, the Arceus.
    I will clone

i just looked and the eppie is only 2 ivs so its the michina arceus oh and could u do a clone back

wait i had another look im pretty sure the shiny eppie mew is flawless

Hows about I take a look before doing any cloning. I've been tricked before with legendaries
    I will clone

sounds good so when can u trade oh and pm me. im ready when u are

Ok, I need your FC again. My list got full, so I deleted everyone except for my other ds. Now, I will check the Mew's IV's before I clone it
    I will clone

ok my fc is 4554-0404-1813 oh and i will be on my 3ds for a while so come online when u can

OK Blade, Im getting online. Remember, I'll check Mew's IV's before cloning it.
    I will clone

ok good i am too

I have a very nice update coming shortly, so stay tuned, to TubaNate's, Shiny/Event, Tradelist. (Total Drama Island reference, haha).
    I will clone

Hey all Im sorry about me being away After Exams I had some personal Issues to take care of but as of this current moment my trade shop Is once again open for business!

FC: 4227-1608-9084

Safari:
    Fighting:
    Machoke, Pacham, Riolu

Pm or email my your FC and Ill add you

Come Visit my trade shop!

My Current shiny pokemon:
    Charazard, Raichu, Clefairy, Gengar, Lugia, Carvanha, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Darkrai, foongus, Haxorus, Furfrou,

BUBBLE!!!!!!!! Welcome back. Perfect timing too, I've been looking for some HA's.I'll go through your list, you go through mine
    I will clone

I should be able to get on anytime on Sundays or anytime after 5:30pm eastern on Mon-Sat. So PM me with whatever time would work for you and I'll get on.

Looking for female Unburden Swirlix. IVs and Nature don't matter as I've got a Marill prepared already to fix that up.

Offering
    FEMALE Iron Fist Chimchar (Lv1)
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/x/31 Adamant (+Atk -SAtk)
    Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

EDIT: Since I hatched a female, I decided to list the stats of the one I'm sending.
    Last edited by too-weak; 14th August 2014 at 6:34 AM. Reason: more specific details on my offer
    OVER TWO HUNDRED Hidden Abilities available, including all released HA starters. Egg moves, IVs (not 6IV), natures, nicknames available upon request.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Nursery-Gen-6

3DS FC: 4553 9972 4173
    Y Friend Safari Ghost: Phantump,

Alright what are you looking to offer for the Swirlix?

Safari:
    Fighting:
    Machoke, Pacham, Riolu

Charazard, Raichu, Clefairy, Gengar, Lugia, Carvanha, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Darkrai, foongus, Haxorus, Furfrou,

I am
    Offering my Lv1 female Iron Fist Chimchar with four egg moves and Adamant Nature and 4IVs
    In exchange for one of your Unburden female Swirlix (any IV/Egg moves/nature is fine).

I know Chimchar is a higher tier than the Swirlix, but figured you wouldn't mind getting a bit extra. It gave me an excuse to try to Shiny Charm Masuda Method some Chimchar while I was bored last night, so it's all cool. (I didn't get a shiny that batch if you wondering).

If you already have a Chimchar but just didn't get your first post updated let me know, as I got a whole slew of Hidden Abilitiy Pokemon I can breed for. My trade shop is a bit out of date as I just got back from a few months long break myself
    OVER TWO HUNDRED Hidden Abilities available, including all released HA starters. Egg moves, IVs (not 6IV), natures, nicknames available upon request.

Sounds good Ill get that bred out for you in the morning, Pm me and we can setup a trade date THanks for using my shop!

Safari:
    Fighting:
    Machoke, Pacham, Riolu

Thanks for the Swirlix. It was the last piece I need to finish my mono Fairy team to use against my friend's undisclosed mono team. Looking through your list, I'd also be interested in a Female Shell Armor Turtwig, as it's the only currently released HA starter I'm missing (as I believe Gen 2 and 5 HA starters are still unreleased). I know female starters can be a pain, so I'm not going to ask for any egg moves or IVs.

WANTED
    Pokémon wanted: Turtwig with Shell Armor
    Preferred Gender: Female
    IVs/Egg moves/nature: Doesn't matter, I've got a 6IV Charmander ready to fix up IVs.

OFFERING
    Pokémon offered: Piplup Female with Defiant
    IVs offered: Aiming for at least 3 random IVs maxed (Shiny Charm Masuda Method with 5IV JP Eevee, just like with the Chimchar, so I have no problem doing a box or two this weekend).

I should have Piplup ready by tomorrow morning. So I'll check my PMs tomorrow morning if you'd like to setup a time to trade. If you are busy this weekend (or get like a whole box males, I have that happen sometimes), that's cool. I'm in no rush on Turtwig and can wait until next weekend if you need some extra time.

If you want something other than a Piplup, just let me know. The Kanto and Johto sections of my trade shop should be up to date for Hidden Abilities. I am planning to update the Hoenn and Sinnoh sections next week.

I'm offering a SPR2013 Event Meloetta(Hasty lvl 50 UT) for one of your 5iv/6iv Ditto
    3DS: 3797 8420 5585
    Must-Watch Battle Video: BBSW-WWWW-WWWA-6KQ6

Berry Master
    I have almost every berry for trade. Mutations included. If you need one pm me with an offer. I only trade berries for other items.

Friend Safari: Sawsbuck, Pansage and Gogoat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast