Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony Conference Discussion - June 9th (2am UK, 9pm Eastern, 6pm PDT)

No Man's Sky, Grim Fandango, and MGSV? I'm calling Sony the winners right now.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

MGS V and Uncharted 4 look great but other than that there wasn't anything that interesting.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Take out the shameless plug for music unlimited and entertainment it was a pretty solid conference. No man's sky continues to impress me, The Order is coming along very nicely by the looks of it, Bloodborne looks creepy and awesome, Batman looks really cool and Uncharted! Know the game is years off but that trailer makes me want it now, one of the best looking trailers i have ever seen, CGI or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    Take out the shameless plug for music unlimited and entertainment it was a pretty solid conference. No man's sky continues to impress me, The Order is coming along very nicely by the looks of it, Bloodborne looks creepy and awesome, Batman looks really cool and Uncharted! Know the game is years off but that trailer makes me want it now, one of the best looking trailers i have ever seen, CGI or not.
    It's coming out next year, not years off. And it wasn't CGI. Naughty Dog has never done CG for any of its games. They've already confirmed it's running real-time in engine.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    It's coming out next year, not years off. And it wasn't CGI. Naughty Dog has never done CG for any of its games. They've already confirmed it's running real-time in engine.
    it'll be late 2015, wouldnt be surprised to see it be pushed to 2016, if the game was polished and thus indicating a summer 2015 release they'd have shown a vertical slice of it, like they did with TLOU a few years back. I meant, of all the trailers I've seen, including those done in CGI, i probably should have worded it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    it'll be late 2015, wouldnt be surprised to see it be pushed to 2016, if the game was polished and thus indicating a summer 2015 release they'd have shown a vertical slice of it, like they did with TLOU a few years back. I meant, of all the trailers I've seen, including those done in CGI, i probably should have worded it better.
    It's most likely October/November 2015, like Uncharted 1/2/3 were. And we'll most likely get gameplay footage at the VGAs (I hope they go back to VGAs, not that stupid VGX). And a repeat of the gameplay during Jimmy Fallon's videogame week.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    It's most likely October/November 2015, like Uncharted 1/2/3 were. And we'll most likely get gameplay footage at the VGAs (I hope they go back to VGAs, not that stupid VGX). And a repeat of the gameplay during Jimmy Fallon's videogame week.
    Possible, it's still too far away dammit! xD Probably be full trailer @ Gamescom in august, gameplay & release date at VGA's. Oh & TLG at TGS...

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    No Man's Sky, Grim Fandango, and MGSV? I'm calling Sony the winners right now.
    I'd never heard of No Man's Sky before seeing it at Sony's conference, but damn it looks absolutely awesome. Like Starbound, but good and with spaceship combat.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

deep down E3 footage. It's a shame they didn't show this at Sony's press con. Game looks great, but I guess it would have clashed with BLOODBORNE.

Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky, The Order:1886 and Bloodborne. I really want a PS3 now. Also I would love to see more of what No Man's Sky is about. It hasn't completely won me over yet because I have no idea what you do, but it looks beautiful and I reckon it has lots of potential. And although it's not PS4 exclusive, I can't wait to play SW Battlefront on a new console. The wait has been too long.
    1st X run:

Quote Originally Posted by SimH8 View Post
    Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky, The Order:1886 and Bloodborne. I really want a PS3 now. Also I would love to see more of what No Man's Sky is about. It hasn't completely won me over yet because I have no idea what you do, but it looks beautiful and I reckon it has lots of potential. And although it's not PS4 exclusive, I can't wait to play SW Battlefront on a new console. The wait has been too long.
    I think you mean PS4. Also No Man's Sky is primarily about exploration, you go to different planets and just discover whatever they have to offer.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by SimH8 View Post
    has a bit more about No Mans Sky, from the horses mouth.

Second best conference after nintendo imho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12