Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saved By The Beldum! (403)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    They probably felt it was fitting that all Hoenn based characters were present for the main attraction - i.e. the tournament. A cameo for Misty's good, I wasn't even expecting her to turn up. Did she say anything out of interest?

I'm glad also that Goodshow's back and that Ash carries the torch like usual, it's nice to see tradition being kept.
    The fact that she was simply watching it on TV suggests that she didn't say anything. Characters that do that *never* say anything. EVER. (Norman apprantly lost his voice while watching his daughter in the Grand Festival.)

So Ash's mom and Prof. Oak were watching on tv. I thought they would be there in person, o well maybe they'll show up later.

Man that meowth was beating up the persian after it won. lol thats crazy. ( i can picture it).

Off topic: Golden Darkness i sent you 2 messages but u havent responded to them, maybe u didn't recieve it but can u plz check it and get back to me. thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    The fact that she was simply watching it on TV suggests that she didn't say anything. Characters that do that *never* say anything. EVER. (Norman apprantly lost his voice while watching his daughter in the Grand Festival.)
    That's not directly true, Delia watched Ash battle against Mandy in the "Round 1 - Begin!" at Professor Oak's laboratory. Feel free to correct me here but I think Ash's mom said something around the lines of "My Ash" as she wept. Not much but still something.
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 29th April 2005 at 7:33 PM.

I'm glad also that Goodshow's back and that Ash carries the torch like usual, it's nice to see tradition being kept.
    Was there anything said about Ash carrying the torch twice before?
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/misty/ag126watchingashontv.jpg[/img135]

Now you guys can see it for yourselves.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Misty looks like she put on weight, her face is so... "full". Maybe it's just the different team of animators, but she looked much better in that Luvdisc Hoso then she looks here. Then again it could just be the odd camera angle with her head twisted like that.

Where is she watching it? Petalburg with Caroline and Norman?

I wish they'd keep her clothes from the luvdisc episode, they're much better than the Mirage Island ones.
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 29th April 2005 at 10:49 PM.

Where is she watching it? Petalburg with Caroline and Norman?

I wish they'd keep her clothes from the luvdisc episode, they're much better than the Mirage Island ones.
    ...Why would she be watching with Norman and Caroline? o.o;

It looks like she's watching from her bedroom, or something. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    ...Why would she be watching with Norman and Caroline? o.o;
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Darkness
    Ash again lights the main League totch, with Professor Oak, Delia, Tracey, Misty, Norman, and Caroline watching on TV. Misty was wearing the outfit she wore during the Togepi/Mirage Kingdom episodes.
    Dunno that post seem to make me think they were all watching it together for some reason.

If that is her tv screen - it looks neat :P

The Mighty Moltres Guest

Misty's watching the Hoenn League, huh? I guess it was obvious she would, I just never actually thought about it. So a lot went on, but not much happened? I guess that makes sense. I do hope we get to see Metang do more then just Take Down and Psychic, I think Metal Claw would be awesome to see it use. All-in-all, the Hoenn League's looking good. I can't wait until we find out more of the actual set-up of the Hoenn League (Kanto League involved various type fields; Johto League involved starting with round-robin matches). I always find that interesting.

sCiZoR Guest

Well, as of this episode, Satoshi, Masumane and Tetsuya (sp) all made it out of the preliminary rounds, I think. The semi-finals are most-likely based on double battles. The finals will probably be traditional 6 VS 6 matches like the other leagues. Since we basically saw Masumane's team, we can safely assume Ash makes it to the finals to face him....

Hmm, it seems that Meowth was very touched by the story of Meowth in Boots. At leats judging form a pic I saw. He also was most liekly cheering for MIB against that Persian.

Hey, MIB, haha!

Anyway, I am pretty sure Metang learned Confusion, like it does when it evolves from Beldum.

Does Ele still have his "Bwabwabwabwa" voice from the olden days?

And anyone have a pic of Gligar, no pics of this episode have I seen with him in it.

-So they air leagues on TV, even in different regions, which makes sense, and I guess they don't all go on at the same time...
    -It does make sense for Gym Leaders to watch the League; after all, the trainers there had to beat the Leaders to get that far!
    -The animators once again remind us that Tracey didn't fall off the face of the earth. Misty...eh, I guess that they had to do SOMETHING to please the fanboys.
    -...hmm, almost no discussion of the actual battles. And I'm guessing that those took more of the episode than the cameos did...
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    -So they air leagues on TV, even in different regions, which makes sense, and I guess they don't all go on at the same time...
    -It does make sense for Gym Leaders to watch the League; after all, the trainers there had to beat the Leaders to get that far!
    -The animators once again remind us that Tracey didn't fall off the face of the earth. Misty...eh, I guess that they had to do SOMETHING to please the fanboys.
    -...hmm, almost no discussion of the actual battles. And I'm guessing that those took more of the episode than the cameos did...
    Then where, may I ask, was Roxanne and Brawly? XD Roxanne needed to appear watching with her students, and Brawly, with Shauna and Caden.

WHo in the world is Caden, may I ask.

I heard somewhere that Masamune makes a Pun out of Glalie and a Rice Ball, anyone got like, the pun?

BTW, I finnaly drew Glalie perfectly today, without looking at a pic of it! Yay me!

EDIT: Did anyone notcie Corphish had on the White bow thing (A la, the one Max gave to that Shroomish) when it was stretching with Ash's other members, well a pic of the Pikachu Summer Festival shows him wearing it too!
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 30th April 2005 at 1:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    WHo in the world is Caden, may I ask.

I heard somewhere that Masamune makes a Pun out of Glalie and a Rice Ball, anyone got like, the pun?

BTW, I finnaly drew Glalie perfectly today, without looking at a pic of it! Yay me!
    Caden was Brawly's Judge from the Brave the Wave episode. He wasn't given a name, so Oos (Phantom_Bugsy.) Fan-Named him Caden. Rightly so, too. *nods*

I have a picture of him, somewhere...

:3

But nope. They think I want to see Misty and Norman again. No, thank you. Tracey, yes. Because he's a cute little ball of love. >3

Oscar is cuter! (Name I gave to guy With Golduck in Petalburg Episode, and also has been in background alot of episodes).

You know Alphonso, are you like a guy who acts very girly? Because I am kinda getting that vibe.....

Anyway, did Masamune actually meet tetsuya?

Oscar is cuter! (Name I gave to guy With Golduck in Petalburg Episode, and also has been in background alot of episodes).

You know Alphonso, are you like a guy who acts very girly? Because I am kinda getting that vibe.....

Anyway, did Masamune actually meet tetsuya?
    The dude with the brown hair and white cap? He's appeared in a lot more than that. If I recall, I saw him in the Contest with Eriko and Toshiki/Toshiko/Whatever. And... the Grand Festival. I think his face appeared on one of those big screens.

...Oh, and it's been said. XD A lot. (About me acting very girly. :3)

Oscar doesn't have a white cap, but he does have brown hair. He was riding on a Gorebyss in the Gorebyss and Huntail episode.

And OMG, I am also a very girly boy too!

Oscar doesn't have a white cap, but he does have brown hair. He was riding on a Gorebyss in the Gorebyss and Huntail episode.

And OMG, I am also a very girly boy too!
    He wasn't in the Izabe (Harley.) Contest episode, was he? With the Surskit?

Nah, that's Kent as I call him.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/371.shtml

In the middle row, second pic from bottom. Guy on Gorebyss.

Interesting. He looks pretty cute too. :3 I do recall someone saying that 'Kent' was also in a Johto episode. I remember, I saw a picture of him in one too. *can't remember which one though* He definatly was in a Johto MQ episode though.

Now that I think about it, I think Kent was his real name.....yeah, it was. I was thinking of the guy with the Azurill. I gave the name Jose to him!

Anyway, that Oscar guy was also in Will the Real Oak please Stand Up!

Anyway, notice all the weak Pokemon we saw people training with in the backgorund of this episode, bet a buck at least one of the designs has been used before!
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 30th April 2005 at 1:40 AM.

ok...i think there were too little battles in this episode....but w/e...idk......hope ash beats massmune

Speaking of that picture, the girl on the Gorebyss next to him looks like the same one who was in "Hypno's Naptime" and "Hokey Pokéballs" ...except with a purple shirt.

Anyway.. about this episode: It was pretty good, rather standard preliminary round episode with a little twist in the form of the story of Nyasu in boots, which was cool. Seeing Metang in action was neat as well, even though it really didn't do much after it evolved. And Erebuu has always been one of my favorites, I don't care if he's overused.:P

Side note: did anyone else think the girl with the Persian (I think her name was Yuriko or something) was really cute? Because I did.XP Guess you can tell since I went to the trouble of making a picture of her.:P

And lastly, I liked the music they used at the end of the episode. I've always liked that piece and I thought it fit nicely. I've already guessed what disgusting, overused piece of crap excuse for ending music 4Kids is going to put in that spot, and it nauseates me. :s

Oh yeah, almost forgot: OMfG t3h Corfish iz goign to evlove b3caus I saw teh priview adn h is goign to elovle!!!!1112

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast