Page 117 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 5413

Thread: Hoenn Region Discussion Thread

If they use shards, I really hope there is a good way of obtaining them.
    No, I want for them to use BP for the tutors, if there is a battle-Maison or something of the like around.

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    If they use shards, I really hope there is a good way of obtaining them.
    No, I want for them to use BP for the tutors, if there is a battle-Maison or something of the like around.
    I hope Shards are also used as a consolation prize at the Battle Resort like the PWT where I can just forfeit and hoard a bunch of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    According to the leakers, there are not 5 but 6 trainers that have equal levels of pokemon. The "Frontier Brains" of the Battle Resort have types that they use, and they are: Fairy, Grass, Bug, Poison, Ground and Dragon. All of the trainers pokemon are level 60 except the Dragon trainers last pokemon which is a lvl 62 Salamence.

If this is all the Battle Resort has to offer, this is probably the stupidest thing Game Freak couldve ever done. They totally screwed the pooch with this "massive post game" of battling what looks like trainers that are like gym leaders. The perfect opportunity to have the Emerald Battle Frontier, and you replace it with THIS??!?!?!

Full list here if anyone is interested http://pastebin.com/dXJ5fyEm

By the way the names are Antoin (POISON), Kelvin (GROUND), Zinnia (DRAGON), Felix (BUG), Josephine (FAIRY), and Carnation (GRASS)
    I think Lao is there as well. Overall, that's 7 special trainers with a set level and team. Anyone expecting the battle resort to be one facility is worrying too much. Why would you travel, or hell, why would GF have something out of Hoenn for one facility? Expect something big. And its strange that the Sky Pillar is still in, considering how its not on the maps.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Y View Post
    Don't know if someone already posted it, but here are the tutor moves:

GROUP 1:
    Tutor 01: Bug Bite
    Tutor 02: Covet
    Tutor 03: Super Fang
    Tutor 04: Dual Chop
    Tutor 05: Signal Beam
    Tutor 06: Iron Head
    Tutor 07: Seed Bomb
    Tutor 08: Drill Run
    Tutor 09: Bounce
    Tutor 10: Low Kick
    Tutor 11: Gunk Shot
    Tutor 12: Uproar
    Tutor 13: Thunder Punch
    Tutor 14: Fire Punch
    Tutor 15: Ice Punch

GROUP 2:
    Tutor 01: Magic Coat
    Tutor 02: Block
    Tutor 03: Earth Power
    Tutor 04: Foul Play
    Tutor 05: Gravity
    Tutor 06: Magnet Rise
    Tutor 07: Iron Defense
    Tutor 08: Last Resort
    Tutor 09: Superpower
    Tutor 10: Electroweb
    Tutor 11: Icy Wind
    Tutor 12: Aqua Tail
    Tutor 13: Dark Pulse
    Tutor 14: Zen Headbutt
    Tutor 15: Dragon Pulse
    Tutor 16: Hyper Voice
    Tutor 17: Iron Tail

GROUP 3:
    Tutor 01: Bind
    Tutor 02: Snore
    Tutor 03: Knock Off
    Tutor 04: Synthesis
    Tutor 05: Heat Wave
    Tutor 06: Role Play
    Tutor 07: Heal Bell
    Tutor 08: Tailwind
    Tutor 09: Sky Attack
    Tutor 10: Pain Split
    Tutor 11: Giga Drain
    Tutor 12: Drain Punch
    Tutor 13: Air Cutter
    Tutor 14: Focus Punch
    Tutor 15: Shock Wave
    Tutor 16: Water Pulse

GROUP 4:
    Tutor 01: Gastro Acid
    Tutor 02: Worry Seed
    Tutor 03: Spite
    Tutor 04: After You
    Tutor 05: Helping Hand
    Tutor 06: Trick
    Tutor 07: Magic Room
    Tutor 08: Wonder Room
    Tutor 09: Endeavor
    Tutor 10: Outrage
    Tutor 11: Recycle
    Tutor 12: Snatch
    Tutor 13: Stealth Rock
    Tutor 14: Sleep Talk
    Tutor 15: Skill Swap
    Uhhh... what? Those are already TMs. So what's the edited TM list then?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    The text dump doesn't have the move names listed for each TM.
    It just lists TM 01-100, HM 01-06.

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The text dump doesn't have the move names listed for each TM.
    It just lists TM 01-100, HM 01-07.
    That's precisely why I'm asking that question.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I think TM 94 is changed from Rock Smash to Secret Power.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    I think TM 94 is changed from Rock Smash to Secret Power.
    And...?
    What did Dark Pulse and Sleep Talk change into?

And...?
    What did Dark Pulse and Sleep Talk change into?
    IDK, but it's a hint that the TM list may have indeed changed, therefore Dark Pulse is now a tutor-only move.

The tms of those moves match the tutors. Seems to be a people up
    And baby, if I choke things down for a second
    Then maybe I can starve this tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend A_K View Post
    What are you, daft? Since when does Shuckle need an item?

Just one thing: if these guys are really frontier brains should their levels be 60? like... it doesn't make sense at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    Just one thing: if these guys are really frontier brains should their levels be 60? like... it doesn't make sense at all...
    Again... they have generic trainer classes. They are not frontier brains at all. They are something else.

Again... they have generic trainer classes. They are not frontier brains at all. They are something else.
    Yeah, it's probably like those trainers found in Celestial Tower in B2/W2 whom specialized in Ice, Normal, Steel and Fire types.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    Yeah, it's probably like those trainers found in Celestial Tower in B2/W2 whom specialized in Ice, Normal, Steel and Fire types.
    damn! I don't remember ever battling those guys! I googled in bulbapedia and they have some high levels and cool pokemon! gotta check that

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    damn! I don't remember ever battling those guys! I googled in bulbapedia and they have some high levels and cool pokemon! gotta check that
    You need to talk to the newlyweds in Humilau City post-E4 which activates a mini-quest

Anyway I think it's a similar situation to the OR/AS new trainers that got leaked.
    Last edited by Afrodisiac; 16th October 2014 at 4:23 PM.

We have no evidence of a frontier brain or a facility leader yet. The battle resort may not be anything like the battle frontier from all we know.
    FC: 4897 6238 4902

Since people couldn't do it, here's the list of updated level-up movesets:

Spoiler:- List:

Some really cool stuff here. I especially like redifferenciated Sandslash and Nasty Plot Girafarig.

Edit: Thanks GreenEyes, I largely didn't care much for the incomplete movesets.

Edit 2: Updated TM list:
        Spoiler:- list:

Updated Move Tutor List:
        Spoiler:- Move Tutor List:

Complete!

Edit(17/10/2014): Thanks to ryanthehuman, I now know that Muk gets Venom Drench.

Edit(18/10/2014): Added Sylveon to Hyper Voice list, thanks WhiteBlair.

Edit(18/10/2014): Thanks to slowkingsley, I have added a lot more moves.

Edit(20/11/2014): Final Level-Up moves are added! I didn't notice that Sceptile now had Dual Chop.

Edit(21/11/2014): Didn't notice Recycle for Munchlax and Bide for Nincada. Also Slakoth and Slaking already had Amnesia.

Edit(10/12/2014): Apparently Plusle and Minun both got Charm and Fake Tears as Egg Moves. Hoopa also gets Nasty Plot.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 10th December 2014 at 7:48 PM.

Some really cool stuff here. I especially like redifferenciated Sandslash and Nasty Plot Girafarig.

To be updated.
        Spoiler:- Another one:

To be updated.
    this is some awesome stuff! Ans shiftry line gets leaf blade and hurricane... nice. Now... gallade: that quick guard... I'm seeing it has really usefull in VGC battles

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Where is this stuff coming from anyway? Did I miss something last night?
    Hackers datamined the demo, that's where all of this information is coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I approve with Shiftry, Castform and Oddish, but that is because I love Hurricane and Moonblast.

Shiftry makes sense making fast winds and everything, Castform (as lackluster as it is) gets another Rain move, and Oddish loves Moonlight while Vileplume could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

So...

TM94 is Secret Power, since it is apparently learned by everyone.
    TM97 is still Dark Pulse.
    TM88 is also learned by everyone, so it is still Sleep Talk.

You dun goofed GF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well I'm going to guess that it's going to be more like the Frontier than the Tower, it would be a step backwards if it was only one facility. And the name "Resort" makes me think that it's an island city, which is more in line with the original Battle Frontier. So there's probably going to be 5 facilities, one of which is a Battle Tower equivalent and the other is a Battle Factory equivalent (since those are staples), and three unique ones.
    I don't know, based on what I've seen in previous posts, it feels like this is just a rehash the Battle Maison that goes along with the whole "tropical island vacation" motif OR/AS seems to have

http://pastebin.com/dXJ5fyEm
    They are generic trainers with rematchable teams.
    Edit: Also, does anybody have a list with updates in the movesets? I know there are incomplete data dumps for Tutors, Egg Moves and Level-Up moves, but I haven't seen an all-encompassing list of changes.
    So they're just beefed up versions of the breeders we could rebattle in BW2?
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 16th October 2014 at 7:09 PM.

Moon Trainer Passport:

• Name: Mitsuki Nagaoka
    • Hometown: Ohana Shore, Alola
    • Originally from : Pallet Town, Kanto
    • Status: Stopping at the Pokémon Center near Verdant Cavern before taking onmy first trial.

so what do you guys think is the battle resort? we know Felix and co. aren't anything special but it seems there aren't any leaders there at all even the battle maison had leaders.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

I've never liked battle facilities, so I could care less about the Battle Resort; it may simply be a bigger Hoenn Battle Tower imho, which might explain why it has no boss trainers.

Page 117 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast