Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming episodes: Kalos Summer Camp, Xerneas, VS Korrina

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    also where was it saying that serena's goal is coming true? are you sure that's the correct interpretation based on the scans provided
    No, it was a little joke about that there were 2 Ashes.

Wow this looks even more interesting.

Hopefully Serena catches a Noibat next week, and who could the other Ash be? An illusion from a Psychic type? A Pokemon that can transform?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    The only thing I can see in that image is Clemont, but I'm clueless as to what he's doing..
    oh yeah i can see that was clemont's head , i even have to use a magnifier just to see it clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    Serena probably just dressing up rather than joining the battle in my opinion. She is not going to catch an Onbat since Fokko is her only Pokémon until the movie airs.
    It's most likely she only dresses up but Noibat could start following them around and be caught later.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It's most likely she only dresses up but Noibat could start following them around and be caught later.
    I will be very happy if that happens. I think it's due time for Serena to catch her first pokemon. It looks like that episode will air after the movie? I can't tell if the scan shows Fletchinder or Fletchling.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    I will be very happy if that happens. I think it's due time for Serena to catch her first pokemon. It looks like that episode will air after the movie? I can't tell if the scan shows Fletchinder or Fletchling.
    Do you mean that episode by Onbat debut or the Kalos camp? The movie will air after the Onbat episode so she probably get that Pokémon if Onbat is going to appear again. I think she will not have a second Pokémon before the movie.

The only thing I want is Ash making some reference to his Kanto starters. Some continuity please.

I can't tell if that scan shows Fletchling or Fletchlinder. It wouldn't make sense if it showed Fletchling, since it was supposed to evolve before the movie. It looks like Fletchlinder is learning Flame Charge imo.

Edit: After looking closer, it's Fletchling. I'm stumped. That means Fletchling will not be evolving until after the movie, which screws stuff up.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponATime View Post
    I can't tell if that scan shows Fletchling or Fletchlinder. It wouldn't make sense if it showed Fletchling, since it was supposed to evolve before the movie. It looks like Fletchlinder is learning Flame Charge imo.

Edit: After looking closer, it's Fletchling. I'm stumped. That means Fletchling will not be evolving until after the movie, which screws stuff up.
    you're not the only person who got stumped, most of us mispredict the fletchling and fletchinder thing.

ugh we were all assuming that ash has a fletchinder in the movie but it turns out we're all wrong - anyway i was assuming that he still has a fletchling in the first place.

screw that xy calendar which tricks us big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Seviper009 View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp_0FYECAAAUb1n.jpg

There's more I see?

It shows:

Ash and Serena are going for Sky Battling?
    Fletchling evolving
    2 Ash's? Serena's wildest dream is coming true???
    I wish I could get excited for Serena in Sky Gear, but she has no Flying Pokemon to use and it's obviously going to focus on evolving Fletchling. I bet she doesn't even battle.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco Boshi View Post
    The only thing I want is Ash making some reference to his Kanto starters. Some continuity please.
    Yeah i agree here it'd be nice for a reference to his past adventures - the upside is that regardless of whether he says anything or not, Ash's knowledge and quotes (particularly in episode 1) showed that Ash has been on adventures before.

I feel like much later in the saga references will be all over the place so it's not too much of a problem right now.

Hopefully we would get the full scan soon since it seems to contain more things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco Boshi View Post
    The best way to do it is to use the transporter from Okido's laboratory. Satoshi can make a reference for him owned those starters by showing Fushigidane and Lizardon.

Serena can't sky battle without any flying pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Serena can't sky battle without any flying pokemon.
    Maybe that episode won't focus on the aspect of Sky Battle. Rather it would focus on using those flight suites and flying/playing around with your Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I wish I could get excited for Serena in Sky Gear, but she has no Flying Pokemon to use and it's obviously going to focus on evolving Fletchling. I bet she doesn't even battle.
    We don't know what will happen by the day that episode airs. We have no air date so she could catch some/one flyer by than.

I'm interested to see if this are special eps or part of the camp.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I think this will be like the Pokeringer from AG and DP.

Funny how Ash's flying pokemon always evolves in Pokeringer.

Or maybe Serena will actually catch a Flying-type but the opening hasn't spoiled (yet)? After all, it wouldn't be the first time that an opening doesn't reveal everything. High Touch! revealed that Ash's Chimchar and Dawn's Swinub were going to evolve, but didn't show Dawn's Cyndaquil and didn't remove Ampibom and Gliscor from the rosters.

So I think that there is a chance that Serena gets something, as small as it may be.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 13th June 2014 at 3:44 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Seviper009 View Post
    The text doesn't add much, but here you go:

"There are many more developments you should pay attention to, too!"
    "Satoshi and friends go flying?"
    "What's happening to Yayakoma?"
    "There's another Satoshi?"

The part with two Ash's is most likely taking part in a dream or something.

Look at the sky in the picture, it's yellow-greenish.

Wouldn't mind it too much if it were just a regular episode, but why a whole arc? Like really? >_>
    Well now we know when we get Fletchinder and it's evolution is through Sky Battles (surprising no one).
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Wouldn't mind it too much if it were just a regular episode, but why a whole arc? Like really? >_>
    Well now we know when we get Fletchinder and it's evolution is through Sky Battles (surprising no one).
    So this does imply that this episode will air before the movie since Satoshi has got a Hinoyakoma by then. I suppose that leaves the only choices are 10th or 17th July.

Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    So this does imply that this episode will air before the movie since Satoshi has got a Hinoyakoma by then. I suppose that leaves the only choices are 10th or 17th July.
    That can't be.
    Because XY 35 (Hawlucha) is the last to air before the movie, so I don't know why Fletchinder is in it.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    That can't be.
    Because XY 35 (Hawlucha) is the last to air before the movie, so I don't know why Fletchinder is in it.
    May be that the poster just contain a spoiler of Satoshi getting Hinoyakoma immediately after the movie? Since we know that all other slots has been taken and this episode is going to air later than that.

LOL, it's either another Pokemon transformed into an Ash or it's some sort of dream world, I'm kind intrested in this one

A Pokemon ringer type sport for X and Y? Cool, always love those
    What's with the outfits though?

Man, I can't wait for information on the rivals
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast