Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rautha's Gravity Wave Emporium - Offering a Bit of Everything

Well actually, sorry to do this to you, but another person is already getting me the Pineco and Darumakas :s
    Would you just be interested in Dream Ball Gastly for the Friend Ball Yanma?
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Yknot View Post
    i can do that breed request. the houndour, caterpie, and vulpix should be in stock already. the rest i can breed pretty quickly.

if you would trade me 7 raw dreamball females with HA for that request that would be my top pick. If not I can choose others.

Dream Ball + HA females: Riolu, croagunk, chansey, omanyte, pichu, munna, slowpoke
    Alright. I don't need the Fast Ball Dratini anymore (I was finally able to catch one! XD).Since I noticed you are trading for an Omanyte, I won't breed that one.

So it will be: Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for : Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp

The only thing I don't have ready is the Riolu. I don't have a lot of time to breed this week because of final exams. So this weekend is when I will be able to start on it. I will let you know when I have it finished.
    3DS Friend Code: 3652 - 0535 - 5004
    IGN: Michi
    Friend Safari : Snover, Bergmite, Cloyster

miShellder's Bank Ball & HA Pokemon List

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

Quote Originally Posted by miShellder View Post
    Alright. I don't need the Fast Ball Dratini anymore (I was finally able to catch one! XD).Since I noticed you are trading for an Omanyte, I won't breed that one.

So it will be: Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for : Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp

The only thing I don't have ready is the Riolu. I don't have a lot of time to breed this week because of final exams. So this weekend is when I will be able to start on it. I will let you know when I have it finished.
    looks like I'm not trading for an omanyte anymore, so if you could cancel slowbro and add omanyte that would be awesome if it's not too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    Well actually, sorry to do this to you, but another person is already getting me the Pineco and Darumakas :s
    sure! will get right on that
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

Hi, I am interested in your Timid Fancy Pattern Vivilon, I am unsure what Pokemon you want but here are the NON-cloned Event Pokemon I can trade
    OT: 2012MAY Rash Darkrai, EV Trained (can reset)
    OT: WIN2011 Adamant E Speed Shiny Entei Un-Touched
    OT: SMR2012 Sassy Keldeo, EV Trained (can reset)
    OT: Plasma Naughty Genesect, EV Trained (can reset)
    Otherwise, you can check out my shop for a whole bunch of IV bred Pokemon or bankball Pokemon
    FC: 5198-3364-3245
    Psychic with Duosion, Abra and Wobbuffet

Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    Hi, I am interested in your Timid Fancy Pattern Vivilon, I am unsure what Pokemon you want but here are the NON-cloned Event Pokemon I can trade
    OT: 2012MAY Rash Darkrai, EV Trained (can reset)
    OT: WIN2011 Adamant E Speed Shiny Entei Un-Touched
    OT: SMR2012 Sassy Keldeo, EV Trained (can reset)
    OT: Plasma Naughty Genesect, EV Trained (can reset)
    Otherwise, you can check out my shop for a whole bunch of IV bred Pokemon or bankball Pokemon
    are the EV trained event pokemon from vitamins and balloon game or do they have normal experience gained too?

your request is ready
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

They're from regular experience sorry

They're from regular experience sorry
    hmmm, not really interested in the events, i am interested in dream ball females.

for an *uncloned* UT event Vivillon (timid) would you consider 4 dream ball females (with HA) fair? looking for raw offspring, nothing fancy just need female + HA. (since these are all still obtainable with dream radar i think this is fair)

looking specifically at

Togepi – Dream Ball
    Siglyph – Dream Ball
    Swablu – Dream Ball
    Shuckle – Dream Ball

hmmm, not really interested in the events, i am interested in dream ball females.

for an *uncloned* UT event Vivillon (timid) would you consider 4 dream ball females (with HA) fair? looking for raw offspring, nothing fancy just need female + HA. (since these are all still obtainable with dream radar i think this is fair)

looking specifically at

Togepi – Dream Ball
    Siglyph – Dream Ball
    Swablu – Dream Ball
    Shuckle – Dream Ball
    Can do that, I have DreamRadar so it is very do-able

Can do that, I have DreamRadar so it is very do-able
    okay

I will set aside my timid event Vivillon for you then.

*edit*

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    your friend ball yanma is ready :3
    Last edited by Yknot; 10th August 2014 at 9:48 AM.

looks like I'm not trading for an omanyte anymore, so if you could cancel slowbro and add omanyte that would be awesome if it's not too much trouble.
    )
    Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was busy with school.

Since Riolu and Omanyte both have a 12.5% female rate, would you be willing to breed me a Female HA Eevee in a Dive ball as well?
    I will give you Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Omanyte, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp Dive: HA Eevee.

Is that ok?

Do any of your Nidorans have sucker punch?

FC: 4227-1608-9084

Safari:
    Fighting:
    Machoke, Pacham, Riolu

Pm or email my your FC and Ill add you

Come Visit my trade shop!

My Current shiny pokemon:
    Charazard, Raichu, Clefairy, Gengar, Lugia, Carvanha, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Darkrai, foongus, Haxorus, Furfrou,

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleSquadCommander View Post
    Do any of your Nidorans have sucker punch?
    probably not...but nidoran is in Smeargle's egg group so that should be an easy breed if you need it.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was busy with school.

Since Riolu and Omanyte both have a 12.5% female rate, would you be willing to breed me a Female HA Eevee in a Dive ball as well?
    I will give you Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Omanyte, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp Dive: HA Eevee.

Is that ok?
    i actually have a lot of those eevees in stock already so no problem at all, your trade is ready

i actually have a lot of those eevees in stock already so no problem at all, your trade is ready
    Fantastic! I have your trade ready too.

Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Female Sunkern (IVs and Nature not important), I offer you Dream Ball HA Female Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir or Pawniard
    Send me a PM if you accept, thanks
    Last edited by JuliusPrime; 17th August 2014 at 12:44 AM.

looking specifically at

Togepi – Dream Ball
    Siglyph – Dream Ball
    Swablu – Dream Ball
    Shuckle – Dream Ball
    The `pokemon are ready PM me when you want to trade

I have just one question, what's the nature and IV's of the Meloetta you have offered for trade?
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y/OR) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by LeafeonTheVoid View Post
    I have just one question, what's the nature and IV's of the Meloetta you have offered for trade?
    bashful

x/x/x/x/31/x decent all around

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPrime View Post
    Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Female Sunkern (IVs and Nature not important), I offer you Dream Ball HA Female Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir or Pawniard
    Send me a PM if you accept, thanks
    i would be interested in your female HA dreamball horsea

i would be interested in your female HA dreamball horsea [/QUOTE]

OK, send me a PM when you have Sunkern ready to coordinate the trade, Thanks

FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian

Drat... Thank you anyways.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y/OR) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Special thanks to MiShellder for being so patient with my trade schedule and playing internet tag for several weeks. xD

I would definitely be in favor of a CoD type trade system for those who opt to use pokebank because of situations like these, but hey we got it done eventually

I will be updating my dream ball repertoire soon. I have lots more now, and hopefully more on the way

In accordance with the current Wi-Fi giveaway of the Pumpkaboo's I am offering to reset my Y cartridge for a competitive nature for anyone who is unable to do so or in need of a second nature competitive Pumpkaboo!

I might have spare Gengar serial codes on the way as well :3

Still seeking trades for HA female dream ball monsters as well!

and thank you to serebii site staff for providing a friendly atmosphere of pokemn forum trading.
    <3

Hello. I need this team trained to the specs that follow and to level 50 or higher if moves make it necessary. The team follows.

Roserade
    Natural cure
    Black sludge
    Bold
    252 hp 156 def 100 sp atk
    -toxic spikes
    -sludge bomb
    -giga drain
    -sleep powder

Tyranitar
    Sand stream
    Jolly
    252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
    -stone edge
    -dragon dance
    -ice fang
    -earthquake

Sandslash
    Sand force
    Adamant
    252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
    -swords dance
    - rapid spin/ stone edge
    - x-scissors
    - earthquake

Klefki
    Prankster
    Light clay
    252 hp 64 def 192 sp def
    - reflect
    - light screen
    - thunder wave
    - foul play

Slowbro
    Regenerator
    leftovers
    252 hp, 184 sp def 72 def
    - scald
    - slack off
    - fire blast
    - rain dance

Kingdra
    Swift swim
    Damp rock
    252 atk 200 speed 56 hp
    - dragon dance
    - outrage
    - waterfall
    - rain dance

The team sent over is in lowest evolution. I can offer a buneary with ha and dream ball, anything in my shop, some lower bp items, and I think I can offer a shiny unova level 33 or so mienfoo. Hope we can do business. :-)
    Last edited by Rock2000256; 23rd October 2014 at 1:02 AM.
    Check out my shop, Rock's Hidden Ability and Egg Move shop!

very sorry for the such late reply. I am mostly interested in building my dream-ball collection. buneary ha dreamball female sounds good not really interested in shiny monsters. any other dream ball HA females available?

Diancie I have diancie codes us that I can trade as well as dream ball ha ralts I have a few evo stones not from in game $ and I believe one rare candy. I can get you a charizard y as well I'm I interested in your fall 2010 mew serious nature and your 2010 sumr jirachi

My 3DS FC: 1650-2154-0606 IGN:Kelli

friend safari: slugma,pansear and fletchinder
        Spoiler:- Pokegyms badges:

miltank
    aerodactyl
    kabuto/kabutops
    magicarp/gyrados
    horsea/seadra/kingdra
    omanite/omastar
    smeargle
    Your wanted list I can pretty much clear it out I have most of these and I have the games to get them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast