Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 70

Thread: Rautha's Gravity Wave Emporium - Offering a Bit of Everything

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    ok would you accept a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant pawniard with EMs psycho cut, sucker punch, revenge, and {there is a fourth but I cant remember it off hand lol} for a nidoran male timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hustle ability {not sure if I got a decent IV spread on it lol up for suggestions } also if you could breed it in a premier ball or dream ball that would be awesome

    edit: also, what would you accept for your timid lvl3 shiny shinx??? would you accept a jpn adamant mawile with hyper cutter ability IVs 31/31/x/31/x/31 with EMs metal burst, fire fang, misty terrain???
    the pawniard trade should be fine. i will try to start working on the nidoran male tomorrow. Will probably go with dream ball since i have that parent ready to go already.

    let me consider the shiny shinx trade. I don't plan on doing radar shiny hunting again in any generation (very tedious work) so when they are gone they are gone.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Mew is what I'm after. What are you after that you'll give up Mew for?

    Shinies?

    Bank balls?

    Events?

    Here's what I have to offer for Mew:

    Japanese Arceus lv 100
    Nature:Relaxed
    Attacks: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
    Stats
    Attack:276
    Def:278
    Sp. Att:264
    Sp. Def:273
    Speed:242

    Safari Ball/ Slowbro

    Safari Ball/ Ekans

    Dream Ball/Smoochum

    Dream Ball/Togepi

    Dream Ball/ Igglybuff

    Dream Ball/ Rotom

    Safari Ball/ Misdreavus

    Safari Ball/ Shiny Bellsprout


    Shiny Tangela

    Nature-Mild
    Ability-Chlorophyll
    Att-50
    Def-90
    Sp Att-101
    Sp Def-38
    Speed-55

    Shiny Pichu
    Nature-Jolly
    Ability-Static
    Attack-32
    defense-23
    sp attack-30
    sp def-33
    speed-53

    attacks:Volt Tackle, charge, endeavor, endure

    Shiny Gorebyss
    Nature Quirky
    Ability Swift Swim
    Att-225
    def-267
    Sp Att-285
    Sp Def-207
    Speed-161

    Attacks:Aqua Tail, Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Iron Defense

    Any of these grab so far?
    X/Y FC: 5370-1325-3391

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    ok would you accept a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant pawniard with EMs psycho cut, sucker punch, revenge, and {there is a fourth but I cant remember it off hand lol} for a nidoran male timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hustle ability {not sure if I got a decent IV spread on it lol up for suggestions } also if you could breed it in a premier ball or dream ball that would be awesome

    edit: also, what would you accept for your timid lvl3 shiny shinx??? would you accept a jpn adamant mawile with hyper cutter ability IVs 31/31/x/31/x/31 with EMs metal burst, fire fang, misty terrain???
    is the mawile female? if so what pokeball is it in?


    also, your nidoran is ready! and i still have your other monster ready too :3 the rhyhorn with all the egg moves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Citygaragehero View Post
    Mew is what I'm after. What are you after that you'll give up Mew for?

    Shinies?

    Bank balls?

    Events?

    Here's what I have to offer for Mew:

    Japanese Arceus lv 100
    Nature:Relaxed
    Attacks: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
    Stats
    Attack:276
    Def:278
    Sp. Att:264
    Sp. Def:273
    Speed:242

    Safari Ball/ Slowbro

    Safari Ball/ Ekans

    Dream Ball/Smoochum

    Dream Ball/Togepi

    Dream Ball/ Igglybuff

    Dream Ball/ Rotom

    Safari Ball/ Misdreavus

    Safari Ball/ Shiny Bellsprout


    Shiny Tangela

    Nature-Mild
    Ability-Chlorophyll
    Att-50
    Def-90
    Sp Att-101
    Sp Def-38
    Speed-55

    Shiny Pichu
    Nature-Jolly
    Ability-Static
    Attack-32
    defense-23
    sp attack-30
    sp def-33
    speed-53

    attacks:Volt Tackle, charge, endeavor, endure

    Shiny Gorebyss
    Nature Quirky
    Ability Swift Swim
    Att-225
    def-267
    Sp Att-285
    Sp Def-207
    Speed-161

    Attacks:Aqua Tail, Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Iron Defense

    Any of these grab so far?
    hmmm, the arceus is tempting. does it have pokerus, what ribbons does it have. what is the original trainer ID and trainer? i really don't need an arceus but i am considering it.

    the raw stats on the shinys really don't tell me anything. if you know the IV's tell me those, if not don't worry about it. I'm not really a shiny guy anyway.

    Do you have any other dream ball females? something not from dream radar.
    Last edited by Yknot; 5th July 2014 at 5:04 AM.

  4. #29

    Default

    timid pokeball vivillion for your winter garchomp?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    is the mawile female? if so what pokeball is it in?


    also, your nidoran is ready! and i still have your other monster ready too :3 the rhyhorn with all the egg moves.



    hmmm, the arceus is tempting. does it have pokerus, what ribbons does it have. what is the original trainer ID and trainer? i really don't need an arceus but i am considering it.

    the raw stats on the shinys really don't tell me anything. if you know the IV's tell me those, if not don't worry about it. I'm not really a shiny guy anyway.

    Do you have any other dream ball females? something not from dream radar.
    It doesn't have pokerus, ribbons include Classic and Kalos champion ribbon, ID no. is 07189, OT is えいがかん

    If shinies aren't your interest and Arceus isn't enough I also have Darkrai 2012 with Dark Void or a 2012 Zekrom or Reshiram?
    Last edited by Citygaragehero; 5th July 2014 at 5:38 AM.
    X/Y FC: 5370-1325-3391

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Citygaragehero View Post
    It doesn't have pokerus, ribbons include Classic and Kalos champion ribbon, ID no. is 07189, OT is えいがかん

    If shinies aren't your interest and Arceus isn't enough I also have Darkrai 2012 with Dark Void or a 2012 Zekrom or Reshiram?
    no pokerus is good. and the ribbons are ok. is it a clone or oribinal? or not know? also: does it still know ALL of its original event only moves?


    Quote Originally Posted by deering View Post
    timid pokeball vivillion for your winter garchomp?
    I already have a french pokeball vivillon. have anything else?
    Last edited by Yknot; 5th July 2014 at 6:45 AM.

  7. #32

    Default

    Yep
    interested in a a movie darkrai or a mega kick pikachu

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deering View Post
    Yep
    interested in a a movie darkrai or a mega kick pikachu
    mega kick pikachu sounds awesome. but i need to know ALL of his info

    OT:
    trainer ID:
    pokerus?
    what ribbons does it have?
    have all original moves?
    any experience? (would like ZERO experience)
    what is the date it was obtained
    What is country of origin.
    what gender.
    Last edited by Yknot; 5th July 2014 at 7:20 AM.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    no pokerus is good. and the ribbons are ok. is it a clone or oribinal? or not know? also: does it still know ALL of its original event only moves?




    I already have a french pokeball vivillon. have anything else?
    No moves were changed so yes the moves are all there. Pretty sure it's original when my friend traded legit event for legit event.
    X/Y FC: 5370-1325-3391

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Citygaragehero View Post
    No moves were changed so yes the moves are all there. Pretty sure it's original when my friend traded legit event for legit event.
    sounds good. I will accept this trade offer.

  11. #36

    Default

    aha i actually have multiple natures but im too tired to list all so heres info of one:

    - get tv pikachu (jpn) - lvl 22 UT - male - jolly - likes to thrash about - 6/15/2014 - classic ribbon
    no pokerus or different moves

    also could i get info of the garchomp as i may already have it, just searching for new natures or characteristics c:
    Last edited by deering; 5th July 2014 at 10:37 AM.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Good when is a good time to trade?
    X/Y FC: 5370-1325-3391

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    is the mawile female? if so what pokeball is it in?


    also, your nidoran is ready! and i still have your other monster ready too :3 the rhyhorn with all the egg moves.
    sadly its male in a pokeball :/
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874



    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader Badge: Inferno Badge


    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Satisfied customer. Thank you Rautha.
    X/Y FC: 5370-1325-3391

  15. #40

    Default

    i am online now if you want to trade the rhyhorn and nidoran ign neptune
    Last edited by Dunkleosteus; 5th July 2014 at 5:37 PM.
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874



    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader Badge: Inferno Badge


    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deering View Post
    aha i actually have multiple natures but im too tired to list all so heres info of one:

    - get tv pikachu (jpn) - lvl 22 UT - male - jolly - likes to thrash about - 6/15/2014 - classic ribbon
    no pokerus or different moves

    also could i get info of the garchomp as i may already have it, just searching for new natures or characteristics c:
    any timid available from japan? if not, then jolly would be pretty sweet.

    Garchomp
    Modest
    Sand Veil
    OT: WINTER2013 ID: 11153

    slash
    dragon claw
    dig crunch

    fateful encounter kalos region

    somewhat stubborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Citygaragehero View Post
    Satisfied customer. Thank you Rautha.
    thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    i am online now if you want to trade the rhyhorn and nidoran ign neptune
    trade complete thanks!
    Last edited by Yknot; 5th July 2014 at 6:08 PM.

  17. #42

    Default

    what would you accept for 2 moon stones?
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874



    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader Badge: Inferno Badge


    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    what would you accept for 2 moon stones?
    i will trade in return for a moon stone if that's what you mean. I don't trade out my moon stones. I would trade a 32 BP item or two 16 BP items in return for 2 moon stones.

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    i will trade in return for a moon stone if that's what you mean. I don't trade out my moon stones. I would trade a 32 BP item or two 16 BP items in return for 2 moon stones.
    ok, I can get a 32 BP item, what one do you want {I don't think it matters, but I like to ask anyways }
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874



    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader Badge: Inferno Badge


    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    in case you guys are super confused i just cleared up some account confusion, this is the artist formerly known as Rautha.

    I have a couple trades pending so if that is you, this is me!

    still taking requests for pretty much any standard competitive breed including apricorn/special balls (remember apricorn ball means no HA)

    also:

    I have finished my dive ball eevee project so i have a batch that are bold, dive ball (all 3 abilities available) with spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 egg moves: wish, yawn, curse, stored power

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    TN, USA
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hi.

    I am interested in a few of your Apricorn and Dream ball Pokemon.

    Dream: Caterpie, Vulpix
    Level: Growlithe, Houndour
    Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp
    Fast: Dratini

    If I can get them as all female and with their HA for the Dream ball Pokemon if available. IVs and nature don't matter.

    I can offer to breed the following:

        Spoiler:- Apricorn and Dream Ball Pokemon:


    Let me know if you would like to trade.
    Last edited by miShellder; 30th July 2014 at 3:59 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3652 - 0535 - 5004
    IGN: Michi
    Friend Safari : Snover, Bergmite, Cloyster

    miShellder's Bank Ball & HA Pokemon List

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania GMT-4
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I can breed you a Dream Ball Abra and Dream Ball Dratini from your want list. I can guarantee that they will have 5 IV and 4 Egg moves, but IVs will not be flawless.
    I'm interested in knowing what Vivillon pattern you have, I'm trying to collect 5 IV Timid Vivillons in each pattern.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

    How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

    Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.




  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Really sorry to the people who made trade offers. I guess my thread notifications aren't on? (and i guess i haven't checked it recently).

    Some quick business: I have 30 event wi-fi Vivillons for trade. They are all unique and will be 100% non-clone. I got bored of playing through the first two cities over and over so I started cycling through all the different languages on my cartridge (my GF loves languages so she would try to translate it and I would tell her what the english version of the game says). Anyway so basically half my wi-fi vivillons show up as english and the rest show up either as Ger, Fre, Spa, Kor, Jap, Ita. So I'll try to catalog them under my event section as best I can so you all can choose what you want. The best IV one I got out of the bunch as only 2 perfect IV's and only 1 maybe 2 timids. Since the trading of 100% uncloned events seems to be in a pretty small minority, I will not refuse an offer of an event pokemon that has been cloned, however I will expect 2 cloned events for one of my uncloned Vivillons.

    Anyway...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    I can breed you a Dream Ball Abra and Dream Ball Dratini from your want list. I can guarantee that they will have 5 IV and 4 Egg moves, but IVs will not be flawless.
    I'm interested in knowing what Vivillon pattern you have, I'm trying to collect 5 IV Timid Vivillons in each pattern.
    someone i think already traded me raw females HA of dream ball dratini and abra. i need to update my list, sorry about that. However, i would accept 5 IV HA dream ball 4 egg move females of those two as that would save me a lot of work.

    My Vivillon pattern is the red/white/blue one from the mid-western USA states, which is the one you see everywhere, but I can breed a 5 IV timid one for you if you need.



    Quote Originally Posted by miShellder View Post
    Hi.

    I am interested in a few of your Apricorn and Dream ball Pokemon.

    Dream: Caterpie, Vulpix
    Level: Growlithe, Houndour
    Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp
    Fast: Dratini

    If I can get them as all female and with their HA for the Dream ball Pokemon if available. IVs and nature don't matter.

    I can offer to breed the following:

        Spoiler:- Apricorn and Dream Ball Pokemon:


    Let me know if you would like to trade.
    i can do that breed request. the houndour, caterpie, and vulpix should be in stock already. the rest i can breed pretty quickly.

    if you would trade me 7 raw dreamball females with HA for that request that would be my top pick. If not I can choose others.

    Dream Ball + HA females: Riolu, croagunk, chansey, omanyte, pichu, munna, slowpoke
    Last edited by Yknot; 3rd August 2014 at 4:17 AM.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania GMT-4
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Damn, I already have the modern pattern, it's my native one.

    Well from your Dream Ball list, I have Dream Ball HA Omanyte and Aerodactyl, Aerodactyl has four egg moves and Omanyte has two (I plan to breed two more onto it)
    I can get you females if you can get me these:

    (also, since you said you have a copy of HG, that must mean you have a copy of black or white (2) right?)
    Female Darumaka in Luxury Ball
    Female Darumaka in Repeat Ball
    Female Pineco in Heavy Ball
    Female Yanma in Friend Ball

    I hope that 2:4 is fair for these Pokemon since the ones I am offering are both 12.5% females.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

    How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

    Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.




  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bangin on a trash can
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Some quick business: I am going out of town for 4 days (leaving 8 hours from this post actually) but I should have wi-fi access for at least a couple hours at night to at least check the thread, however I most likely will not have time to fill breeding requests that are not already in stock at this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    Damn, I already have the modern pattern, it's my native one.

    Well from your Dream Ball list, I have Dream Ball HA Omanyte and Aerodactyl, Aerodactyl has four egg moves and Omanyte has two (I plan to breed two more onto it)
    I can get you females if you can get me these:

    (also, since you said you have a copy of HG, that must mean you have a copy of black or white (2) right?)
    Female Darumaka in Luxury Ball
    Female Darumaka in Repeat Ball
    Female Pineco in Heavy Ball
    Female Yanma in Friend Ball

    I hope that 2:4 is fair for these Pokemon since the ones I am offering are both 12.5% females.
    2:4 is fair. I have white original. I stopped playing before white/black 2 came out so if that ball combo is possible on white original i will certainly do that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •