Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 74

Thread: XxMegaGlurakYxXs Event Shop

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi, I would love to know the dates of this from your shop:

    Birth-Day Fleareon - Hasty [JAP]
    Birth-Day Espeon - Gentle [JAP]
    Birth-Day Umbreon - Sassy [JAP]

    And ask if you're interested in this:

    - WCS14K Heracross - Adamant (KOR, 7/6/2014)
    - Movie Diancie - Modest (JAP, 7/19/2014)
    3ds FC: 5429 - 7891 - 2567
    IGN: Dori

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Hi, I would love to know the dates of this from your shop:

    Birth-Day Fleareon - Hasty [JAP]
    Birth-Day Espeon - Gentle [JAP]
    Birth-Day Umbreon - Sassy [JAP]

    And ask if you're interested in this:

    - WCS14K Heracross - Adamant (KOR, 7/6/2014)
    - Movie Diancie - Modest (JAP, 7/19/2014)
    Sorry,
    but I have already received yesterday a WCS14K Heracross.
    Did you maybe something else I could use?



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Not really, but thanks.
    3ds FC: 5429 - 7891 - 2567
    IGN: Dori

  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    Not really, but thanks.
    Against which of you would give me the Diancie?



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I need to know the dates to decide that please.
    3ds FC: 5429 - 7891 - 2567
    IGN: Dori

  6. #31

    Default

    Birth-Day Fleareon - Hasty - Beats gladly - 11/26/2013 - Male [JAP]
    Birth-Day Espeon - Gentle - Has good stamina - 01/03/2014 - Male [JAP]
    Birth-Day Umbreon - Sassy - sneaky - 10/31/2013 - Male [JAP]



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Ok thanks, I would ask for the Flareon if you agree
    3ds FC: 5429 - 7891 - 2567
    IGN: Dori

  8. #33

    Default

    So my Fleareon against your Diancie.



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Yes, that's fine with me.
    3ds FC: 5429 - 7891 - 2567
    IGN: Dori

  10. #35

    Default

    Ok,
    I will in about 5 minutes to try to clone.



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  11. #36

    Default

    bumpppp !!



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  12. #37

    Default

    bump !!!!!!!!



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Interested in;

    Diancie えいがかん #07194 50 XXX Modest 7/19/2014 Japanese No Cherish Ball

    Vivillon ポケセン #08014 12 Female Calm 8/10/2014 Japanese No Poké Ball

    offering;

    Sapphire Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:サファイア] [ID:21121] - Naughty
    Ruby Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:ルビ-] [ID:21121] - Careful

    or

    RUBY Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:RUBY] [ID:30317] - Naive
    SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:SAPHIRE] [ID:30317] - Adamant ?


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Interested in;

    Diancie えいがかん #07194 50 XXX Modest 7/19/2014 Japanese No Cherish Ball

    Vivillon ポケセン #08014 12 Female Calm 8/10/2014 Japanese No Poké Ball

    offering;

    Sapphire Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:サファイア] [ID:21121] - Naughty
    Ruby Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:ルビ-] [ID:21121] - Careful

    or

    RUBY Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:RUBY] [ID:30317] - Naive
    SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon SHINY [OT:SAPHIRE] [ID:30317] - Adamant ?
    Sorry,
    but I would not give for both the Zigzagoon me because they are too rare, since it finally are newer and not easy to get are



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi I'm interested in your
    Vivillon ポケセン #08014 12 Female Calm 8/10/2014 Japanese No Poké Ball
    I can offer you a Japanese Eigakan Meloetta

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuchu08 View Post
    Hi I'm interested in your
    Vivillon ポケセン #08014 12 Female Calm 8/10/2014 Japanese No Poké Ball
    I can offer you a Japanese Eigakan Meloetta
    I do not give New Events Events elder ago



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMegaGlurakYxX View Post
    Sorry,
    but I would not give for both the Zigzagoon me because they are too rare, since it finally are newer and not easy to get are

    I dont get it? are you saying NEW events are rarer than old gen 3 events? Because I disagree. all your wants;


    Pokesuma Cubchoo [JAP]
    P2ラボ (P2-Labor) Genesect [JAP]
    えいがかん (Eigakan) Meloetta [JAP]
    Year of the Dragon S-Deino,S-Bagon,S-Swablu and S-Trapinch [KOR]
    Nagashima Spa Land Events [JAP]
    Korean Pokemon Peer Charmander [JAP]
    Akiyama's Slaking [JAP]
    Iris Events [JAP]
    Dr. Okidos Rotom [JAP]
    Troys Metagross [JAP]
    Pokémon Video Game Championships 2012 Shiny Volcarona [KOR]


    are old events and I have them all so I am not sure what you really want then...


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Hi, just a friendly reminder that it is against the rules to post a link to another website to list your Pokemon. Please delete the link and move anything from your spreadsheet to your shop if you'd like. Thanks!
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Hi, just a friendly reminder that it is against the rules to post a link to another website to list your Pokemon. Please delete the link and move anything from your spreadsheet to your shop if you'd like. Thanks!
    Ohh, sorry.
    I will delete it.



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  20. #45

    Default

    bump
    Info:
    Forth coming finally an update.



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  21. #46

    Default

    bump !!!!
    Big Update



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  22. #47

    Default

    bump !!!!!



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  23. #48

    Default

    bump !!!!!!!!



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  24. #49

    Default

    bump !!!!
    2 new Want's



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  25. #50

    Default

    bump !!!!!!



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •