Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Flare Café- 'Cause we be Fabulous

if you wouldnt mind we would like the shiny spoink and the shiny carbink. if you are ready to trade grab my fc real quick and i will try and do it right now. if not i will try to catch you tomorrow.
    My name is McLuvn Fc: 4785-5310-8353

I haz ghost type: Shuppet, pumpkaboo, and dusclops
    plz add me and pm me so i can add you

Constantly looking to trade, Check out my new shop. First 15 trades will be given a free movie14 Victini

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...we-be-Fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by McLuvn View Post
    if you wouldnt mind we would like the shiny spoink and the shiny carbink. if you are ready to trade grab my fc real quick and i will try and do it right now. if not i will try to catch you tomorrow.
    Okay sure! IGN: Lynn Friend Code: 3110-5438-7705
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    Okay sure! IGN: Lynn Friend Code: 3110-5438-7705
    thank you very much for the trade! hope you come here again =)

Constantly looking to trade, Check out my new shop. First 15 trades will be given a free movie14 Victini

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by McLuvn View Post
    thank you very much for the trade! hope you come here again =)
    Thanks for the trade~!
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Hey everyone sorry about this but super busy with summer homework so we will be checking this less often, but if you already have a trade arranged with us we will try very hard to complete it.

Hey there!!! How are you doing. I have a trade pending with you: HA Mawile (5IV), HA Elgyem (with eggmoves), HA Shinx and HA Riolu (5IV) for two of your TRU Regigigas. Are you able to trade in anytime soon at night?
    With the help of this forum and its participants, my Black AND Y Dex are complete!!! Thank you everyone!!!
    Hunting down Shaymin !

Offering the following Dream Ball HA pokémon:

I've got some other HA pokémon in regular pokéballs. PM me to know the full list

Thanks to saito, fellow member of this forum, I discovered that my friend safari is Electric, with the pokémon Dedenne, Pikachu and Manectric.

My Black Friend Code: 0647 7272 3288
    My Black 2 Friend Code: 3654 9423 1793
    My 3DS Friend Code: 2809 8756 2497

Whenever you two aren't so busy I'd be interested in some of your Events:

WINTER2013 Garchomp
    Carlita's Hydreigon
    Kyushu Trains Event Sceptile
    Celebrate Espeon
    Japanese TCG Starter Chimchar
    Japanese TCG Starter Piplup
    Korean Pokemon Peer Charmander
    Last edited by Shy; 6th August 2014 at 2:22 PM.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Hi! I have a Brave HA PokéRus Bulbasaur with the Egg Moves Giga Drain and Ingrain. It is Lv.6 and touched by me, but I can reset the EV's if you want. If you are interested, I would offer it for a Moon Ball Absol, Male, and with 5 IV's, Defense/Sp.Def missing. Not both please ! I would like it to be Male, and with the egg move Play Rough. Would you mind trading it to me as an egg? I like being the OT of my Pokémon.

EDIT: WOW total derp. Forgot the nature! I would like Lonely/Naughty nature if you would, but I wouldn't mind Hasty/Naďve if it works better for you.
    Last edited by Joth; 14th August 2014 at 12:00 AM.
    Dark Friend Safari with
    - -
    Friend Code: 0576 - 5970 - 2604

PM before you add me!

Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball HA Female Audino and Duskull, I can offer u Dream Ball HA Female Snorunt, Nidoran, Skitty, Pinsir, Heracross, Snubbull, Larvitar,Poochyena, Lapras or Zubat

Hi,
    is your Kyushu Trains Event Sceptile UT and legit ??

My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List

hey
    i'm waiting for nearly 2 months for a trade with thaislex. can you say when she is online again and still willing to trade?
    thx
    ghost-safari with Shuppet/Pumpkaboo/Drifblim

My 6IV female Goodra has 2 of those egg moves. Do you know what your Vivillon pattern is? I'm trying to collect 5IV eggs of all the patterns w/ Rage Powder. If you can't breed a 5IV, or can't breed Rage Powder, I'll lend you one of mine to help you with that, if you have a pattern I need.

I got an offer for a Moon Ball Absol recently, and I'd instead like a Timid HA Abra in a Ultra Ball, Male, and nicknamed Gandalf. (LotR is awesome.) I don't care about IV's or anything, but they would be appreciated, as this isn't for me but a surprise for my little brother. I'm not entirely sure he was paying attention when I explained IV's to him. (I think I lost him at "Equations".) He's just getting into competitive battling, and I thought I'd surprise him with a competitively viable Pokémon. Thanks!

Still offering HA PokéRus semi-toutched Brave Egg Move Bulbasaur in a Nest Ball (but it's male, so I guess it wouldn't matter unless you wanted him for Shiny Hunting/Horde EV Training or something.) with no IV's besides Defense.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 4th September 2014 at 1:36 AM.
    Dark Friend Safari with
    - -
    Friend Code: 0576 - 5970 - 2604

PM before you add me!

Hello everyone! i regret to inform Joth, Unowninator, and JuliusPrime that we are not interested in your trades. Thais is out of state for college so she has left the shop but if you have a pending trade with her I will be able to fill it if you give me your friend code and what was being traded for what. Elyria i have no record of your trade but if you would like to send me the information i will try to fill it. Sky nice to see you back for another trade i will see if you have anything that catches my eye. I will also be available to do everyone's trade the next time i have a break from school because i have a lot of work in my AP classes. I will also update the list of events when i have a break from school (probably thanksgiving week). Again sorry for the inconveniences i will try to fill thais's trades myself, the list is going to be updated with new stuff at one point and i might have a chance to get to you all during november 20 -30.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678