Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 189

Thread: Flare Café- 'Cause we be Fabulous

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plewps
    The mudkip, swablu, and sableye are fine with me I'll get them all ready for you just PM when the eevee is ready and I'll give my FC, I should have them done soon.
    Alright! may take me a day as i'm heading to the beach in about an hour ;p
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    I'm not really looking for anything in specific just anything that catches my eye :P
    level ball tentacruel and gyarados
    repeat ball charmeleon frogadier braixen

    and a few more but cant find them at the moment just throw a pm full of stuff at the top of your list and i can see if i can find/ have what you need

    also, what are the IVs/nature of the Pokeball vivillon?
    Last edited by DragonXmicro; 6th July 2014 at 9:46 PM.


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    0

    Default

    thaislex just pm me when u wanna trade

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey there! I'm quite interested in a TRU Regigigas (or two, maybe :P). What nature does it have?

    As I've seen in your "Looking for" section, I have some Dream Ball HA female pokémon such as Caterpie, Sandshrew, Slowpoke, Smoochum, Hoppip, Illumise, Mawile, Clamperl, Shinx, Riolu, Elgyem, Maractus, Weedle and Cacnea. I also can try and breed you some eggmove pokés, If you will. I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks!
    With the help of this forum and its participants, my Black AND Y Dex are complete!!! Thank you everyone!!!
    Hunting down Shaymin !

    Offering the following Dream Ball HA pokémon:


    I've got some other HA pokémon in regular pokéballs. PM me to know the full list

    Thanks to saito, fellow member of this forum, I discovered that my friend safari is Electric, with the pokémon Dedenne, Pikachu and Manectric.

    My Black Friend Code: 0647 7272 3288
    My Black 2 Friend Code: 3654 9423 1793
    My 3DS Friend Code: 2809 8756 2497

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Howdy there Thais/McLovin,

    I was looking through your haves and wants, this is what I came up with:

    What I Have
        Spoiler:- Dream Ball Pokemon:

    Luxury Ball Cyndaquil
    VCG09 Milotic (shiny)

    Any Battle Items you'd want
    Enigma Berry

    What I'm Interested In
    (Free Victini)
    Thundarus
    Tornadus

    I also have a trade shop you can access by clicking on my Sig, if you want to check out what else I have that I may not have mentioned. Let me know!

    devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

    Click the above image to see my trade shop
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4742 - 5151 - 0620
    IGN: Atomsk

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    1

    Default

    got enigma berry here fo your flying pikachu.
    friend code: 5086-2852-1670
    pokes in my safari: magneton, forretress and excadril

    pm me if you add me

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilmonkey View Post
    Howdy there Thais/McLovin,

    I was looking through your haves and wants, this is what I came up with:

    What I Have
        Spoiler:- Dream Ball Pokemon:

    Luxury Ball Cyndaquil
    VCG09 Milotic (shiny)

    Any Battle Items you'd want
    Enigma Berry

    What I'm Interested In
    (Free Victini)
    Thundarus
    Tornadus

    I also have a trade shop you can access by clicking on my Sig, if you want to check out what else I have that I may not have mentioned. Let me know!
    Hey sorry Thais is interested in some of your dream world pokes but we dont find trading 2 legends for a few females to be a fair trade so i have to say no at this time
    Last edited by McLuvn; 7th July 2014 at 4:59 AM.
    My name is McLuvn Fc: 4785-5310-8353

    I haz ghost type: Shuppet, pumpkaboo, and dusclops
    plz add me and pm me so i can add you

    Constantly looking to trade, Check out my new shop. First 15 trades will be given a free movie14 Victini

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...we-be-Fabulous

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu1213 View Post
    got enigma berry here fo your flying pikachu.
    Hey Natsu we will trade a fly pikachu for the enigma berry but have decided not to do your other trade offer
    My name is McLuvn Fc: 4785-5310-8353

    I haz ghost type: Shuppet, pumpkaboo, and dusclops
    plz add me and pm me so i can add you

    Constantly looking to trade, Check out my new shop. First 15 trades will be given a free movie14 Victini

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...we-be-Fabulous

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro
    level ball tentacruel and gyarados
    repeat ball charmeleon frogadier braixen

    and a few more but cant find them at the moment just throw a pm full of stuff at the top of your list and i can see if i can find/ have what you need

    also, what are the IVs/nature of the Pokeball vivillon?
    hmmm well I normally like a ball that goes aesthetically with the pokemon or its shiny :P (like a moon ball shiny nine tails). McLuvn said he'd like a life orb and razor claw in return for the lugia . The vivillion is timid with no ivs. Have yet to find a poke ball vivillion with any ivs *sighs*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade14
    thaislex just pm me when u wanna trade
    I can trade the channel jirachi when ever you're ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarisoni
    Hey there! I'm quite interested in a TRU Regigigas (or two, maybe :P). What nature does it have?

    As I've seen in your "Looking for" section, I have some Dream Ball HA female pokémon such as Caterpie, Sandshrew, Slowpoke, Smoochum, Hoppip, Illumise, Mawile, Clamperl, Shinx, Riolu, Elgyem, Maractus, Weedle and Cacnea. I also can try and breed you some eggmove pokés, If you will. I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks!
    The regigigas is Timid . I'd be willing to trade one for: dream female elgyem, riolu, shinx, and mawile (w/ egg move sucker punch, if you can get pain split on it as well with 5IVs I will give you a second). Is it possible for either the riolu or elgyem could have some egg moves on it as well? please tell me if you do not find this a fair trade, if so we can try to work something out ;D.
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    hmmm well I normally like a ball that goes aesthetically with the pokemon or its shiny :P (like a moon ball shiny nine tails). McLuvn said he'd like a life orb and razor claw in return for the lugia . The vivillion is timid with no ivs. Have yet to find a poke ball vivillion with any ivs *sighs*.
    the gyarados is in fact shiny. She is a lake of rage gyarados Nicknamed Ragequit~


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonXmicro
    the gyarados is in fact shiny. She is a lake of rage gyarados Nicknamed Ragequit~
    That will work! ;D are you able to trade now? ^_^
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    That will work! ;D are you able to trade now? ^_^
    yes ma'am i am

    lol made a rhyme~


    Trade completed~

    rate 5/5 Speedy,Polite service with a smile
    Last edited by DragonXmicro; 7th July 2014 at 5:22 AM. Reason: rating


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thank you so much for the trade! Went very quickly from time of request to time pokemon was received thank you.
    My Shinies:
    3DS X~FC: 3368-1943-???? (Sunkern, Ivysaur, Gogoat)
    2DS Y~FC: 3540-0598-???? (Lillipup, Kecleon, Ditto)

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porygon_z_129 View Post
    Hi!

    I'm interested in your WINTER2013 Garchomp,Birthday Togekiss,Japanese Guide Book Porygon,Celebrate Espeon,and the French Movie14 Darkrais.


    Can I get the info on the natures and dates of the Garchomp,Espeon and Darkrai please?

    I can offer these:

        Spoiler:- Pokemon:
    hey we are still working on the last two of your order and i was wondering which darkrai you wanted.
    My name is McLuvn Fc: 4785-5310-8353

    I haz ghost type: Shuppet, pumpkaboo, and dusclops
    plz add me and pm me so i can add you

    Constantly looking to trade, Check out my new shop. First 15 trades will be given a free movie14 Victini

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...we-be-Fabulous

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLuvn View Post
    hey we are still working on the last two of your order and i was wondering which darkrai you wanted.
    Well,any of UT ones actually,as long as the date received isn't 4/21/2014 that is ^^;
    "The name's James,and I'm a shiny and event collector.It's a pleasure to meet you.^_^"



    Currently looking for:



        Spoiler:- Wants:



    Please PM me if you have any of these,I can offer something like shinies,events and others ^_^

    FC:3539-9813-2428 IGN:James



    "Oh,DUDE!What is UP!It's been forever!"

  16. #91

    Default

    Okey hi
    i have this
    Bank Ball: LureBall Lapras , FriendBall Trapich , DreamBall Kangaskhan , DreamBall Gible(No HA) , MoonBall Absol , MoonBall Lapras , MoonBall Sneasel ,LoveBall Ralts , FastBall Pichu , LevelBall Starly , DreamBall Anorith , DreamBall Riolu , DreamBall Togepic , MoonBall Murkrow ,LevelBall Mankey ,Moon Ball Houndour

    Let me know if you have interest in some of these
    PokeTrainer: Diegao
    My friend Code: 4914-4541-0544

    Psychic Safari:Sigilyph,Duosion,Munna

    PM with your Friends Code

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porygon_z_129 View Post
    Well,any of UT ones actually,as long as the date received isn't 4/21/2014 that is ^^;
    unfortunately all of them are 4/21/14 but all of the other pokemon you wanted are ready.
    the ones we wanted are wish maker jirachi, mega kick pikachu, movie10 deoxys, celebrate eevee vaporeon flareon jolteon leafeon pikachu, event house sylveon and pctb adamant inkay
    if you can tell me whether or not any of these are trained that would be nice and we are sorry for the darkrais
    My name is McLuvn Fc: 4785-5310-8353

    I haz ghost type: Shuppet, pumpkaboo, and dusclops
    plz add me and pm me so i can add you

    Constantly looking to trade, Check out my new shop. First 15 trades will be given a free movie14 Victini

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...we-be-Fabulous

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carrion Isle
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Hello, I am interested in your Kee Berry and your Maranga Berry. I don't have much to offer but I can give you a Defog Scyther bred straight from one I caught myself in Gen IV. (In case you don't know, these are rare-ish as they can only get it via the HM in D/P/Pt.) Unfortunately, they don't have any EVs, IVs, or special ball. I think it might be in an Ultra Ball? I'll check if you want to know. I am also interested in the free victini.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLuvn View Post
    unfortunately all of them are 4/21/14 but all of the other pokemon you wanted are ready.
    the ones we wanted are wish maker jirachi, mega kick pikachu, movie10 deoxys, celebrate eevee vaporeon flareon jolteon leafeon pikachu, event house sylveon and pctb adamant inkay
    if you can tell me whether or not any of these are trained that would be nice and we are sorry for the darkrais
    No worries ^^

    Anyways,all in all,I'm only interested in 10 of yours,and you picked 11 ^^;

    Also,I'd like the Careful Espeon if possible.


    One last thing,any preferences on nature on the Mega Kick Pikachu,Celebrate Flareon and Eevee House Sylveon?Or should I just pick at random?

    I can't trade now anyways,but it never hurts to arrange a trade first ^^
    "The name's James,and I'm a shiny and event collector.It's a pleasure to meet you.^_^"



    Currently looking for:



        Spoiler:- Wants:



    Please PM me if you have any of these,I can offer something like shinies,events and others ^_^

    FC:3539-9813-2428 IGN:James



    "Oh,DUDE!What is UP!It's been forever!"

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLuvn View Post
    Hey sorry Thais is interested in some of your dream world pokes but we dont find trading 2 legends for a few females to be a fair trade so i have to say no at this time
    I just hatched a Shiny, Timid, 4IV Eevee in a premier ball. Are you guys interested in that at all?

    devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

    Click the above image to see my trade shop
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4742 - 5151 - 0620
    IGN: Atomsk

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLuvn View Post
    Hey Natsu we will trade a fly pikachu for the enigma berry but have decided not to do your other trade offer
    ok added you.
    friend code: 5086-2852-1670
    pokes in my safari: magneton, forretress and excadril

    pm me if you add me

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porygon_z_129 View Post
    No worries ^^

    Anyways,all in all,I'm only interested in 10 of yours,and you picked 11 ^^;

    Also,I'd like the Careful Espeon if possible.


    One last thing,any preferences on nature on the Mega Kick Pikachu,Celebrate Flareon and Eevee House Sylveon?Or should I just pick at random?

    I can't trade now anyways,but it never hurts to arrange a trade first ^^
    so no on the darkrai correct? no on the mega kick pikachu, sorry for picking 11, you can get the espeon and we would like jolly flareon, modest sylveon, and an adamant inkay if thats possible.
    My name is McLuvn Fc: 4785-5310-8353

    I haz ghost type: Shuppet, pumpkaboo, and dusclops
    plz add me and pm me so i can add you

    Constantly looking to trade, Check out my new shop. First 15 trades will be given a free movie14 Victini

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...we-be-Fabulous

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLuvn View Post
    so no on the darkrai correct? no on the mega kick pikachu, sorry for picking 11, you can get the espeon and we would like jolly flareon, modest sylveon, and an adamant inkay if thats possible.
    It's ok,our eyes get really "Misty" sometimes?(geddit?...ok...Yes,I can see the exit...)

    Yes,sorry,I just kinda like my pokes being on the legit dates :/

    Those natures are fine.I'll try to find a cloner for these now

    I'll post here/PM you guys if I'm ready.
    "The name's James,and I'm a shiny and event collector.It's a pleasure to meet you.^_^"



    Currently looking for:



        Spoiler:- Wants:



    Please PM me if you have any of these,I can offer something like shinies,events and others ^_^

    FC:3539-9813-2428 IGN:James



    "Oh,DUDE!What is UP!It's been forever!"

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdiegaox
    Okey hi
    i have this
    Bank Ball: LureBall Lapras , FriendBall Trapich , DreamBall Kangaskhan , DreamBall Gible(No HA) , MoonBall Absol , MoonBall Lapras , MoonBall Sneasel ,LoveBall Ralts , FastBall Pichu , LevelBall Starly , DreamBall Anorith , DreamBall Riolu , DreamBall Togepic , MoonBall Murkrow ,LevelBall Mankey ,Moon Ball Houndour
    Let me know if you have interest in some of these
    OOO well I am interested in:
    • moon ball Absol
    • loveball ralts
    • fastball pichu
    • DreamBall Anorith
    • DreamBall Riolu
    • MoonBall Sneasel
    • Moon Ball Houndour
    • DreamBall Kangaskhan

    Can I know if any of these are female? Also may I know what you would like in return for all of these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by King Infernape the III
    Hello, I am interested in your Kee Berry and your Maranga Berry. I don't have much to offer but I can give you a Defog Scyther bred straight from one I caught myself in Gen IV. (In case you don't know, these are rare-ish as they can only get it via the HM in D/P/Pt.) Unfortunately, they don't have any EVs, IVs, or special ball. I think it might be in an Ultra Ball? I'll check if you want to know. I am also interested in the free victini.
    I am familiar on how one must get a defog scyther :P but thank you for the refresher ^_^. You can breed down hms? Well that is not a bad trade, hmm by any chance can do you have a badly ived egg move baby laying around somewhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by devilmonkey
    I just hatched a Shiny, Timid, 4IV Eevee in a premier ball. Are you guys interested in that at all?
    Yes! So that one poke for tornadus/ thunderous? Or are you after something different?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu1213
    ok added you.
    Hey again Natsu I pmed you already to say that I will be the one trading you this time :P sorry for the confusion.
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porygon_z_129
    It's ok,our eyes get really "Misty" sometimes?(geddit?...ok...Yes,I can see the exit...)

    Yes,sorry,I just kinda like my pokes being on the legit dates :/

    Those natures are fine.I'll try to find a cloner for these now

    I'll post here/PM you guys if I'm ready.
    Haha i laughed XD!
    Oh no! *sigh* so has it finally happened? there are new gen events that are cheated? Well thank you for letting us know, we will happily pull them from stock T_T.
    Alright! we look forward to trading with you! McLuvn will be the one handling your trade ^_^.
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •