Thread: Blasting Toise's Trading and Breeding Corner

Default Blasting Toise's Trading and Breeding Corner

Welcome to Blasting Toise's trading and breeding corner. This is my new trade shop mainly focusing on iv-breeding and eggmoves.

Offering HA/eggmoved/Iv-bred pokemon:

Spoiler:- HA/eggmoved/iv-bred pokemon:

Offering shinies (not Kalos born unless specifically stated):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Offering legends:

Cresselia (French) lvl. 68 Gender: Female nickname: None (cannot be added) ball: Master Ball
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Bold
    IV:S XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX

Regirock lvl. 40 Gender: None nickname: None(Cannot be added) ball: Timer Ball
    Ability Clear Body
    Nature: Timid
    IV:S: XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX

Registeel lvl. 40 Gender: None nickname: None(Cannot be added) ball: Timer Ball
    Ability Clear Body
    Nature: Lonely
    IV:s: XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX

Zygarde Gender: None nickname: None(Cannot be added) ball: Ultra Ball
    Ability: Aura Break
    Nature: Bashful
    IV:S: 31,31,XX,XX,XX,31
    Offering events:

None at the moment

Offering items:

Spoiler:- Items:

Services

Offering Bank ball breeding

I can breed following pokemons in special balls:

Fast ball: Hoothoot, Bellsprout, Ponyta, Doduo, Drowzee, Mareep, Sandshrew, Rattata, Caterpie, Spearow, Zubat, Yanma, Kricketot, Buizel, Slakoth, Whismur, Pidgey, Wurmple, Minun, Plusle, Zigzagoon, Wingull, Diglett, Sentret, Buneary, Shinx

Level Ball: Hoothoot, Paras, Caterpie, Zubat, Kricketot, Spinarak, Goldeen, Zigzagoon, Rattata, Poochyena, Wingull, Diglett, Abra, Bellsprout, Pidgey, Buneary, Pineco

Heavy Ball: Exeggcute, Phanpy, Grimer, Caterpie, Hoothoot, Tentacool, Sandshrew, Rattata, Spinarak, Geodude, Miltank, Pidgey, Zubat, Yanma, Kricketot, Bidoof, Seedot, Slakoth, Doduo, Wingull, Diglett, Bellsprout, Buneary, Goldeen, Seel, Shinx, Rhyhorn

Friend Ball: Exeggcute, Ponyta, Mareep, Bellsprout, Pidgey, Spearow, Yanma, Kricketot, Seedot, Chingling, Gligar, Phanpy, Psyduck, Miltank, Wingull, Diglett, Sentret, Machop, Buneary

Moon Ball: Oddish, Tentacool, Drowzee, Hoothoot, Rattata, Koffing, Bellsprout, Stantler, Caterpie, Spinarak, Zubat, Yanma, Kricketot, Nidorans, Poochyena, Seedot, Chingling, Ralts, Whismur, Spoink, Absol, Wingull, Diglett, Sentret, Buneary, Pineco

Love Ball: Exeggcute, Oddish, Hoothoot, Ponyta, Tentacool, Mareep, Rattata, Spinarak, Koffing, Bellsprout, Geodude, Goldeen, Sentret, Wooper, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Yanma, Kricketot, Budew, Seedot, Psyduck, Spoink, Plusle, Nidorans, Poliwag, Miltank, Chansey, Natu, Wingull, Diglett, Buneary, Pineco

Lure Ball: Exeggcute, Spearow, Pineco, Hoothoot, Rattata, Bellsprout, Stantler, Goldeen, Yanma, Kricketot, Buizel, Seedot, Zubat, Tentacool, Poliwag, Spinarak, Mareep, Wurmple, Plusle, Geodude, Sandshrew, Psyduck, Magikarp, Lapras, Wingull, Diglett, Sentret, Buneary, Seel, Pineco

Sport Ball: Scyther, Weedle, Wurmple

Safari Ball: Seedot, Cleffa, Zigzagoon, Torkoal, Zangoose, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Cacnea, Koffing, Geodude, Marill, Azurill, Shuckle, Kangaskhan, Oddish, Wooper

Dream Ball: Riolu, Feebas(no HA), Cacnea, Cottonee(no HA), Carvanha, Goldeen, Zigzagoon, Swablu, Snorunt, Poliwag, Munna, Aron

I can try my best to get them with genders and IV:s (up to 5 IV:S) you want but it takes more time. Make an order by PM

Offering help with pokedex completion

If you are still missing any breedable pokemon(including Phione) from your pokedex just ask and I can breed and trade it for you in exhange of anything really.
    Eggmoves may also be added if possible, but I cannot guarantee more than 4 IV:s max

Legendary tradeback

Also I can do trade-and-trade back if you are missing any of the following pokemon: Mew, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Celebi, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Cresselia, Arceus, Manaphy, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Landorus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Keldeo, Diancie

But these pokemon will be offered to pokedex-filling purpose only and need to be returned. To ensure safa tradeback I expect you to offer your rare event-pokemon as tradeback. Ideally some that are missing from my dex still (Shaymin, Meloetta, Genesect) I also accept legit shiny legendaries or other rare shinies that I then trade back to you (I just want them for my dex)

Day Care and Supertraining service

If you find supertraining too boring or just have no time and energy for training I can train your pokemon for you and supertrain it's stats(but I cannot guarantee exact EV-spread but I try to be careful to max right stats). As payment I accept some item of my wants list or eggmoved/HA pokemon or breedable pokemon female in rare ball. I can also train your pokemon up to level 50- but not to level 100 though. So that's limit.

If you find supertraining too boring or just have no time and energy for training I can train your pokemon for you and supertrain it's stats(but I cannot guarantee exact EV-spread but I try to be careful to max right stats). As payment I accept some item of my wants list or eggmoved/HA pokemon or breedable pokemon female in rare ball. I can also train your pokemon up to level 50- but not to level 100 though. So that's limit.

Price list:
    One pokemon trained up to level 50: costs one IV-bred* pokemon (no matter the levels I train it)
    Two pokes trained is worth two iv-bred pokes and one party is worth of 6 Iv-bred pokemon and so on...

One pokemon trained up to lvl 50 and Effort values trained/super trained to wanted stats with EV:s maxed (with desirable Ev-spread): costs 2 IV-bred pokemon
    Two pokes trained is worth four iv-bred and one party is worth of 12 Iv-bred pokemon and so on

Pokemon I train will be given pokerus (unless you specifically request not to add it) but it will heal before returned and if you don't request ev-training they will have random ev:s when returned. Ev-training will be done by combination of super training and normal battling so I cannot guarantee exact results in more than 3 stats. It is preferred that you ask to maximize 2 stats (attack and speed for example) and then ask to put the rest ev:s to third stat (then the spread would be 252-252-6)

If you are willing to trade shiny pokemon for training then one shiny gets you 6 level 50 pokemon with ev training (that's battleready level 50 team)

I can lower those prices down for you if you have proven yourself to be trustworthy trading partner

*With IV-bred I mean it has at least 4 perfect IV:S

Move tutoring in old generations

If you want pokemon with moves that are not available in this generation but were available before it. I can trade such pokemon for you. I can offer all moves of tutors in Platinum and White2
    As payment I accept some item of my wants list or eggmoved/HA pokemon or breedable pokemon female in rare ball.

Pokerus added for free to every trade if requested!

Pokemon I am looking for:

Any legit events and shinies!

Especially looking for(any legit): Darkrai , Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect,

Any eggmoved pokemon with good IV:s (at least 2x31) and/or in rare balls, any pokemon with more than 3 IV:S will be considered.

Dittos with more than 2x31 IV:S

Legends like: Entei,Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh,Latias,Latios,Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus...

Rules:
    All normal Serebii forums-rules apply.

I usually trade pokemon for pokemon and item for item- 1 for 1, but I am open to all sort of offers like two eggmoved pokes for one shiny or shiny for eggmoved poke, dusk stone and six master balls etc-
    Feel free to offer, i'm not picky

No hacks! RNG is fine, cloning is fine, but no hacks. If you somehow would receive a hacked pokemon for me- I promise that you'll be compensated. I never trade hacks for you on purpose, but I may have received them in trades.

I try to respond to all offers ASAP, but I have other life so I can promise that within a week I will respond for sure. Usually in few days anyway.
    First write to this thread and PM only when I ask you to.

Last but not least: Be kind and keep it friendly

Notice: I will add more pokemon soon...

Notice: My studies continue on September 1st and after that you can make orders and requests normally, just don't await replies so fast

Shop is now open!
    Last edited by Blasting Toise; 31st August 2014 at 8:58 PM. Reason: updated
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

I want a pokemon with pokerus plz!
    Kangaskhan for trade!

Hello. I am interested in one of your squirtles with water spout. Could you also teach it rapid spin? In exchange, I could get you a ha eevee with wish, ha poliwag, or ha venepede. I could also work something else out.
    Check out my shop, Rock's Hidden Ability and Egg Move shop!

Hey

Could you trade me Manaphy and enigma berry? I could offer Lugia, Latios or 5IV Jolly Pinsir (female in a dream ball with feint attack, bug bite, close combat and quick attack)
    3DS Friend code: 1848-1686-7477
    Friend safari: Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by Sakaali View Post
    Hey

Could you trade me Manaphy and enigma berry? I could offer Lugia, Latios or 5IV Jolly Pinsir (female in a dream ball with feint attack, bug bite, close combat and quick attack)
    I'm sorry but I forget to update the list and Manaphy is no longer available. Sorry for inconvenience. I can trade Enigma berry though.
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

Hello there! Do you by chance take pokemon eggmove breeding requests?

Spoiler:- The Pokemon Eggmove Requests:

If you are willing to breed any of these pokemon for me I can pm you a list of pokemon I have available from my last breeding projects (Most of them have 5ivs and eggmoves). I can also pm you the list before hand so you can see what I can offer before you make a decision.

Please let me know and Thank you.

*I got your message the list has been sent via PM*
    Last edited by Wolfangs; 22nd August 2014 at 1:51 AM. Reason: Updated Post.
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

3DS Friend Code: 4270 1745 5626

Pokemon X IGN: Brimo

Looking for a timid gastly male, IV spread 31/xx/31/31/31/31, egg moves disable and perish song
    Offering timid Froakie w/Protean ability, IV spread 31/xx/31/31/31/31, egg move toxic spikes, and it comes in a dive ball. Pokerus and nickname available