Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 161

Thread: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (M17)

  1. #76

    Default

    i guess it does, atleast thats how it seemed from gins summary

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorozuya Gin-chan
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Just a question; Did Greninja & Delphox have a VA? Also i'd like to know the attacks used by both of them.
    Let's go back to Edo... Together

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    JP
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    Just a question; Did Greninja & Delphox have a VA? Also i'd like to know the attacks used by both of them.
    Greninja has Water Shuriken while Delphox can use Mystical Fire.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    166

    Default

    How much has the movie made so far?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    http://twitpic.com/e9nb8c
    http://twitpic.com/e9nb9g

    Two pictures bout Serena, Eureka and the outfit that they were in a scene with Diancie.

    Source: Fromk Magazine ???? taken by the Twitpic of Karubiimunomono

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    They haven't announced air dates for other countries yet, have they? I know for the past few movies they revealed the dates mid September then aired the movies in December (with the exception of M16 which was in October). Just making sure I haven't missed any information.

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MountNittany View Post
    They haven't announced air dates for other countries yet, have they? I know for the past few movies they revealed the dates mid September then aired the movies in December (with the exception of M16 which was in October). Just making sure I haven't missed any information.
    There's a good chance they'll show this movie around the time when we get the Diancie event.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,609

    Default

    Watching it now and the voice acting on Diancie is pretty good. Not familiar with the actor but I heard she was popular.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  9. #84

    Default

    I have my being recorded so I will be watching my during dinner time or later tonight.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,618

    Default

    11 minutes in and I'm already more entertained than I was with that stupid Keledo movie, and that's a really good thing.

    About the Diancie voice I'm over it now, it's really not that bad.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,609

    Default

    They didn't have the full opening in the intro, just an instrumental. Froakie and Hawlucha get their butt beat. Very cool intro this time since it combines both Ash vs Astrid and the thieves going after Diancie.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    They didn't have the full opening in the intro, just an instrumental.
    That's the one thing I was looking forward to with this movie & they ruined it. Yet another reason to hate the dub
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    The opening battle scene was just amazing, seriously why couldn't we see this type of effort in the battles all the time? Granted the battles in XY are already good, the opening theme being lyric less was fine with me cause I hated the normal version. The BGM is pretty good this time around and the voice acting is a bit better than the normal episodes as well. So basically, so far so good .

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    The opening battle scene was just amazing, seriously why couldn't we see this type of effort in the battles all the time?
    Because the anime is generally low budget?

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,609

    Default

    Suddenly Inkay.

    The animation in this is simply amazing. I wasn't expecting it to look any better than the last movie. And I've noticed some stuff has been cut or they editing is terrible. I'm willing to bet it's the former since they've been way to abrupt. Sucks since on of these parts were Diantha vs Wikistrom in the intro.
    Last edited by diakyu; 8th November 2014 at 8:58 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Because the anime is generally low budget?
    Explain to me how the Sinnoh League battles and the Gym Leader battles in XY are so well done then?

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Suddenly Inkay.

    The animation in this is simply amazing. I wasn't expecting it to look any better than the last movie. And I've noticed some stuff has been cut or they editing is terrible. I'm willing to bet it's the former since they've been way to abrupt. Sucks since on of these parts were Diantha vs Wikistrom in the intro.
    I haven't noticed anything that looks specifically cut, and if it is, chances are is that they had to make time for the rest of the trashy programs on CN. Was that scene changed? It didn't look like that but it was odd that they didn't even speak.

  17. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Explain to me how the Sinnoh League battles and the Gym Leader battles in XY are so well done then?
    They simply spend more time for those but even then, said flashier battles only happen during the most important times.

    Also, they like to overuse sphere moves for a reason, and then they like to repeat the same move animation with the flashy background.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    I haven't noticed anything that looks specifically cut.
    Hope you noticed that one when they were approaching Xerneas. It was awful.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  19. #94
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,618

    Default

    Movies always bigger budgets than the actual weekday anime does, so it's gonna look really pretty.

    I don't think I've seen too many animes that last long with animation styles like this.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  20. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Hope you noticed that one when they were approaching Xerneas. It was awful.
    The movie does feel like it's paced faster, but I haven't seen the Japanese original to figure out what's wrong. But the dub's BGM and voice acting is actually not terrible this time so that much pleases me.

    But as for the movie itself, I'm really enjoying it. I honestly think that this movie is easily one of the better ones for sure. Diancie's character doesn't feel spoiled or forced IMO, Ash is also great here, Clemont is also pretty good, Serena was great in the Rhyhorn scene and Bonnie is more tolerable here. The villains are also cool, especially Millis Steel, I think that's her name. Team Rocket are also decent enough here IMO.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    I haven't noticed anything that looks specifically cut, and if it is, chances are is that they had to make time for the rest of the trashy programs on CN.
    I think they did cut the scene where Serena, Bonnie, & Diancie were trying all those different outfits

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    But as for the movie itself, I'm really enjoying it. I honestly think that this movie is easily one of the better ones for sure. Diancie's character doesn't feel spoiled or forced IMO, Ash is also great here, Clemont is also pretty good, Serena was great in the Rhyhorn scene and Bonnie is more tolerable here. The villains are also cool, especially Millis Steel, I think that's her name. Team Rocket are also decent enough here IMO.
    In my opinion, this movie has three problems with it:
    1. They didn't include a full version of the "Gotta Catch'em All" remix
    2. The dub dialogue still sounds a little choppy and odd
    3. They gave Xerneas a female VA, which now makes Fairy types look even more girl than people originally thought when X & Y first came out
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 8th November 2014 at 9:33 PM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I think they did cut the scene where Serena, Bonnie, & Diancie were trying all those different outfits
    They didn't, the whole scene was there, every single outfit. Some other parts like diakyu mentioned were cut for the broadcast version, I can expect them to be added back in the DVD release.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I think they did cut the scene where Serena, Bonnie, & Diancie were trying all those different outfits


    In my opinion, this movie has three problems with it:
    1. They didn't include a full version of the "Gotta Catch'em All" remix
    2. The dub dialogue still sounds a little choppy and odd
    3. They gave Xerneas a female VA, which now makes Fairy types look even more girl than people originally thought when X & Y first came out
    If they did they didn't cut much, I saw them wearing the outfits...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  24. #99
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,609

    Default

    I'm loving it right now. I can see it being one of my favorites once the full version is out on DVD.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    They didn't, the whole scene was there, every single outfit. Some other parts like diakyu mentioned were cut for the broadcast version, I can expect them to be added back in the DVD release.
    I don't think so, I remember seeing on the Internet that one of the outfits they had on were swimsuits & a few other outfits, & I didn't see them included in the sequence
    http://37.media.tumblr.com/ec6ced95f...en1ko2_500.jpg
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •