Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (M17)

Sushi, did Serena's scene from the manga with the Rhyhorn happen in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Only Ash again...oh joy.
    Meowstic and Pyroar are nice I guess.
    At least Pikachu isn't hogging all the spotlight like in the gym battles
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only sound she made was a "hmph" after the battle, when Ash fanboys over Mega Absol (or Mega Evolutions in general, rather). No words though.

Apart from the protagonists and Diancie (& Xerneas, obviously), everyone gets turned into stone at some point.
    About Ayaka not talk at all in the movie; could be because the model Miyu Sawai didn't have time to voice her in the movie? (I'm aware that is difficult to answer)

About the people who were transformed into stone, i think that the only remaining people that weren't got transofrmed into stone were Satoshi,Serena, Diancie and Xerneas. Is that true?
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 19th July 2014 at 5:53 PM. Reason: Link in English.

I have a question for those who saw the movie in Japan. Was there any intro with other legendaries shown? I absolutely loved that thing in earlier movies but the last time they did that was in Zoroark movie. Such a shame..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Did Flicthder appear in this episode

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Did Flicthder appear in this episode
    Fletchlinder was already seen in the trailers.....and its better off being referred to as a movie
    I have claimed

Serena should have been turned to stone so she and ash can have something to bond over xD

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Serena should have been turned to stone so she and ash can have something to bond over xD
    Nah, then Ash would've just been even more of the shining hero again
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Sushi, did Serena's scene from the manga with the Rhyhorn happen in the movie?
    Yes. I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure about the details, but yeah, she does some racing here

Quote Originally Posted by ArtFenix View Post
    I have a question for those who saw the movie in Japan. Was there any intro with other legendaries shown? I absolutely loved that thing in earlier movies but the last time they did that was in Zoroark movie. Such a shame..
    You mean the World of Pokémon segment? I didn't pay attention to it much, but afaik it was pretty much just regular Pokémon being shown. Victini, Jirachi, Manaphy and Darkrai appeared in the short, if it's any consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia
    About the people who were transformed into stone, i think that the only remaining people that weren't got transofrmed into stone were Satoshi,Serena, Diancie and Xerneas. Is that true?
    ...And Clemont & Bonnie, yes.
    Last edited by Sushi; 19th July 2014 at 6:45 PM.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Were any of Chesnaught's or Aegislash's moves revealed? Just curious.

You mean the World of Pokémon segment? I didn't pay attention to it much, but afaik it was pretty much just regular Pokémon being shown. Victini, Jirachi, Manaphy and Darkrai appeared in the short, if it's any consolation.
    Yeah. Seeing legendaries in movies always delivers. It's really a shame they seem to have dropped that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    Were any of Chesnaught's or Aegislash's moves revealed? Just curious.
    Chesnaught used Vine Whip and something that looked a lot like Spiky Shield. I'm 90% sure I saw a Pin Missile somewhere during the movie, but I don't remember if that was Chesnaught or Clemont's Chespin or both or neither.

Aegislash I can't recall at all, sorry. The swords didn't do much besides observing Diancie (Honedge), and carrying Millis (Doublade) and Argus (Aegislash). Not sure if any of them battled at all.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Hi i want to know what music from xy animé is in the movie??
    Pokémon Y friend code: 1650-2607-3866

So apparently Yveltal and Xerneas's big showdown doesn't play out like the hype suggested and ends anti-climactically? Who would've thought. Anyway, I officially ship Marilyn with Riot now that they've supposedly gotten engaged. How cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Chesnaught used Vine Whip and something that looked a lot like Spiky Shield. I'm 90% sure I saw a Pin Missile somewhere during the movie, but I don't remember if that was Chesnaught or Clemont's Chespin or both or neither.

Aegislash I can't recall at all, sorry. The swords didn't do much besides observing Diancie (Honedge), and carrying Millis (Doublade) and Argus (Aegislash). Not sure if any of them battled at all.
    That's a shame... I was looking forward to seeing Aegislash in battle. Oh well. Thank you though!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So apparently Yveltal and Xerneas's big showdown doesn't play out like the hype suggested and ends anti-climactically? Who would've thought.
    Everyone who's been a part of this fandom lol.

Well, I suppose this movie didn't live up to the hype, then? What a shocker...

I suppose this is the reason why these movies never make it to theaters outside of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

I suppose this is the reason why these movies never make it to theaters outside of Japan.
    From what I've read, it was actually a pretty good movie barring the X vs. Y battle not happening. We can't really say for sure until we can see it for ourselves though.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

LOL, where you getting this, from the mostly positive impressions or from what people who haven't seen the movie are saying? Also note most of us were not hyped for a Yveltal vs Xerneas fight as most already amused it wasn't going to amount to much.

Anyways, I just got back from reading some impressions and I'm glad everyone gets a slice of the pie in this movie. Bonnie gets Dedenne to attack Greninja, Serena uses her Ryhorn racing abilities (and seemingly passes real racers on a track nearby) and commands Fennekin against the thieves, Clemont creates a useful invention and commands Chespin against the thieves, and of course Ash gets his big hero scenes but I'm mostly looking forward to him gliding around on Hawlucha.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    LOL, where you getting this, from the mostly positive impressions or from what people who haven't seen the movie are saying? Also note most of us were not hyped for a Yveltal vs Xerneas fight as most already amused it wasn't going to amount to much.
    Using people's impressions, yes.

Though I think they avoided a Legend VS. Legend fight because the previous one wasn't all that interesting to watch.

From several reviews that I've read, this movie was cute, but predictable. I had a feeling that the Xerneas vs. Yveltal thing would be a disappointment and judging from moviegoer reactions, it wasn't worth the hype even with the faux-death stuff happening. For once the villains seemed interesting though imo.

Judging by the impressions and the comments, the movie seems great and I cannot wait to see it. Everyone gets to contribute and Serena gets her own action scene which is basically the only reason I needed to watch this movie.

so how long did Ash's pokemon last to Ayaka's?

Movie impressions are in and it looks like this was a pretty good movie all around minus the X VS Y part but we can always have that in Z

I'm really excited to see what Clemont and Serena do against the villains. The Grand Theft Rhyhorn scene is probably the greatest thing I've ever heard a main girl do

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Movie impressions are in and it looks like this was a pretty good movie all around minus the X VS Y part but we can always have that in Z

I'm really excited to see what Clemont and Serena do against the villains. The Grand Theft Rhyhorn scene is probably the greatest thing I've ever heard a main girl do
    We need a GTR franchise.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast