Post 1: 6IV Pokemon | 5IV Pokemon In-Stock
    Post 2: Kanto Pokemon | Johto Pokemon | Hoenn Pokemon
    Post 3: Sinnoh Pokemon | Unova Pokemon | Kalos Pokemon
    Post 4: Pre-Order Breeding Requests | Recommendations

Spoiler:- Foreign IV Ditto:

Spoiler:- Event Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Legendary Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    Last edited by Shy; 7th September 2014 at 7:49 PM.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop
    OT: Lynn ID: 22424 Friend Code: 3110-5438-7705
    OT: SHY ID: 11100 Friend Code: 2423-4276-2142
    Eastern Standard Time, GMT - 4

Add the first Friend Code if we're trading!

▲∎❤★♦    Spoiler:- 6IV Pokemon:

▲∎❤★♦    Spoiler:- In-Stock:
    Last edited by Shy; 2nd September 2014 at 10:52 PM.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Spoiler:- Kanto:

Spoiler:- Johto:

Spoiler:- Hoenn:
    Last edited by Shy; 6th September 2014 at 6:43 PM.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Spoiler:- Sinnoh:

Spoiler:- Unova:

Spoiler:- Kalos:
    Last edited by Shy; 7th September 2014 at 7:48 PM.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Interests    Spoiler:- Looking For:

Breeding Requests    Spoiler:- Queue:

Recommendations     Spoiler:- ★★★★★:
    Last edited by Shy; 5th September 2014 at 6:37 AM.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Congrats on your shop!

I'm in need of the following:

• JPN Modest Ditto: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    • JPN Calm Ditto: 31/31/31/31/31/31

• SPA HP Fire Ditto: 31/30/31/30/31/30
    • SPA HP Ice Ditto: 31/30/30/31/31/31

Can offer the following (3 for your 4) in exchange:

KB Yveltal - Modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Master Ball - UT
    KB Moltres - Modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Master Ball - UT
    KB Zapdos - Modest - 31/xx/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE!) - Master Ball - UT
    (the Zapdos has the GER tag, but ENG name)

I feel the HP Ice Zapdos is worth the 4:3 trade.

Let me know! :P

edit: first trade of your shop, I should get a good deal right? *wink* lol
    POKEMON Y 3DS FRIEND CODE:
    2552-2448-0654
    Name: Kyle

Hey, I'm interested in your 6 IV Careful Ditto and your 6 IV Modest Xerneas. Unfortunately I still don't have much to offer in terms of IVd legendaries that are untouched, but I can still breed things, but I'm pretty sure you don't really want what I have, but it's worth a shot. Here's a recent post of mine that should be updated of what I have

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post17329643

Also, if you clone Dittos for natures, I have a 6 IV Jolly JPN Ditto, and if you would clone it and you may keep a copy, could I get the Careful Ditto for this? (And therefore I'd be just offering for Xerneas)
    If there's a lot of things you're interested in from what I have (which I doubt) tell me because you have a lot of things I want.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

Congratulations on your shop :333
    I looked at it early but then got side tracked by that mewtwo!
    Now we are competitors >:3

I love your Ditto collection - your collection in general! x3

I'm interested in HP fire and ice Ditto and your in-stock HA F Skiddo,
    if you wouldn't mine doing clone backs again? (I know cloning can be a pain ~_~)
    I can offer a 6iv modest Kyogre and an HP (I think Fire) Flawless Hasty Event Shiny Genesect!
    (I've never HP bred before and I think I'm ready for the Challenge ^^)

:3

(also I'd be interested in some other HP dittos along the way, I can get quite a bit from the competitive
    want section - UNLESS they were super specific and I didn't have the correct egg moves or something that you wanted x3)
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

keroblade: I suppose you are the first official trade of my new shop. XD I already have a Modest Yveltal with that IV Spread featured in my shop so I'd be interested in Moltres and Zapdos. Just to clarify both of them are completely untouched?: Lv. 70, No Ribbons, No Pokerus. I'm thinking a 3:2 trade, unless you have something else to offer for the fourth Ditto.

Pokeman Man: I actually have been paying attention to your post in the IV Bred Trading Thread. You've added quite a few things that caught my eye. Would two Flawless 5IV Females of my choice for the Ditto and three Flawless 5IV Females of my choice for the Xerneas sound fair?

ohjeezitskim: Thank you Kim~! Or should I say Rival. (> 3 >) Eh-hem. Anyways, yeah I've always wanted a collection of Ditto. There's still a lot of room for improvement though. I'd highly be interested in your Genesect if it's Flawless and completely untouched. JPN Name: ゲノセクト, only Wishing Ribbon, No Pokerus, Event Moves: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear. If not then I'm sure there are some 5IV Pokemon I'd be interested in in your store.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    ohjeezitskim: Thank you Kim~! Or should I say Rival. (> 3 >) Eh-hem. Anyways, yeah I've always wanted a collection of Ditto. There's still a lot of room for improvement though. I'd highly be interested in your Genesect if it's Flawless and completely untouched. JPN Name: ゲノセクト, only Wishing Ribbon, No Pokerus, Event Moves: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear. If not then I'm sure there are some 5IV Pokemon I'd be interested in in your store.
        Spoiler:- genesect pictures, they are large:

trade shop bffs

He's flawless HP Ground. Took me a minute to figure out why ground.. His 4x fire weakness xD. I looked at his IVs before they were all 31 and 30~

Is he good? Or does HP ground ruin it x3

keroblade: I suppose you are the first official trade of my new shop. XD I already have a Modest Yveltal with that IV Spread featured in my shop so I'd be interested in Moltres and Zapdos. Just to clarify both of them are completely untouched?: Lv. 70, No Ribbons, No Pokerus. I'm thinking a 3:2 trade, unless you have something else to offer for the fourth Ditto.
    Yeah, they are completely untouched!

Also, I just got a 5IV (-Atk) Timid Yveltal in a Master Ball (level 50, has a little bit of exp) and a 5IV (-Atk) Timid Xerneas in a Master Ball (level 100, ev trained). Do either of those interest you? If so, we can add another Ditto... if not we can just do the 3 Ditto (Calm, HP FIre and HP Ice).
    2552-2448-0654

Pokeman Man: I actually have been paying attention to your post in the IV Bred Trading Thread. You've added quite a few things that caught my eye. Would two Flawless 5IV Females of my choice for the Ditto and three Flawless 5IV Females of my choice for the Xerneas sound fair?
    Sure that works for me, except if there are any 12.5% Females in there (depends though)

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

ohjeezitskim: That's actually perfect! I can give you both the HP Ditto for him alone. XD For the Skiddo I can just pick something out from your trade shop? Also, if you're ever interested in the other HP Ditto I just realized you had a nice collection of Shiny Pokemon in your Trade Shop that I'd also be interested in. XD

keroblade: I would have loved the Yveltal if I didn't already have a pending trade for one. D: Unfortunately not interested in the Xerneas because it's touched. So I guess we'll stick to a 3:2 trade?

Pokeman Man: Dream Ball Jolly HA F Absol, Dream Ball Adamant HA F Aerodactyl (IV: Doesn't Matter), Sassy Baltoy, Dream Ball Careful HA F Grimer, Dream Ball Adamant HA F Venipede. Does this sound fair to you? Beside Aerodactyl, the other four must have their correct 5IV Spread.

---

I'll be adding everyone to the Pending Trade section in a moment when we've all come to a deal.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

ohjeezitskim: That's actually perfect! I can give you both the HP Ditto for him alone. XD For the Skiddo I can just pick something out from your trade shop? Also, if you're ever interested in the other HP Ditto I just realized you had a nice collection of Shiny Pokemon in your Trade Shop that I'd also be interested in. XD
    Okay sounds good for Genesect!
    So the Genesect clone back for your HP Fire/Ice Ditto and what did you want for Skiddo?

keroblade: I would have loved the Yveltal if I didn't already have a pending trade for one. D: Unfortunately not interested in the Xerneas because it's touched. So I guess we'll stick to a 3:2 trade?
    Yea, that's fine.

So Moltres + Zapdos for 6IV Calm Ditto, HP Fire Ditto, HP Ice Ditto.
    2552-2448-0654

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    Okay sounds good for Genesect!
    So the Genesect clone back for your HP Fire/Ice Ditto and what did you want for Skiddo?
    How about the Dream Ball HA Spheal? Female of course. If you can get online again, I'll take the Genesect now for cloning later.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

How about the Dream Ball HA Spheal? Female of course. If you can get online again, I'll take the Genesect now for cloning later.
    Alright ^^ I'll get to Spheal after I get the egg moves I want on Druddigon - takes sooo much time.
    And yeah I actually forgot about though shinies in my post x3 they take up a lot of room, but once they
    are gone, they are gone for good because no one in there right mind (especially me) will re-clone all 60ish of them xD
    I think they guy that gave them to me doesn't come on anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    Alright ^^ I'll get to Spheal after I get the egg moves I want on Druddigon - takes sooo much time.
    And yeah I actually forgot about though shinies in my post x3 they take up a lot of room, but once they
    are gone, they are gone for good because no one in there right mind (especially me) will re-clone all 60ish of them xD
    I think they guy that gave them to me doesn't come on anymore.
    Okay great!

That really sucks about the Shiny Pokemon. You have quite a few good ones! Good Shiny Pokemon are a great asset in anyone's Trade Shop. Oh, and thank you for the Ralts by the way. XD I needed a good Physical Ralts to add onto my Moon Ball F Ralts.
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Pokeman Man: Dream Ball Jolly HA F Absol, Dream Ball Adamant HA F Aerodactyl (IV: Doesn't Matter), Sassy Baltoy, Dream Ball Careful HA F Grimer, Dream Ball Adamant HA F Venipede. Does this sound fair to you? Beside Aerodactyl, the other four must have their correct 5IV Spread.
    Sure, I can do this, would you want Baltoy's IV spread to be missing speed?
    Also, I have these unbred Pokemon that I can start breeding if you'd like any of them: (cause i'm interested in other stuff you have :B)

Spoiler:- unbreds:

Okay great!

That really sucks about the Shiny Pokemon. You have quite a few good ones! Good Shiny Pokemon are a great asset in anyone's Trade Shop. Oh, and thank you for the Ralts by the way. XD I needed a good Physical Ralts to add onto my Moon Ball F Ralts.
    Yeah I know.. At least I can get some good things for them though (:
    And after they are gone I can clear up space because of all the pokemon smilies
    I have to keep dividing the pokemon up xD I wanted them in one post but the image limit :'x

And you are welcome! My trade fodder is very limited lol. I feel bad giving crap most times. Glad it was good x3
    Let me know when Genesect and the Ditto are ready! I'm going to get off and play Minecraft while simultaneously
    breeding lol. #expertmultitasker x3

Pokeman Man: I definitely would be interested in Tentacool and I may be interested in those two fossil Pokemon. As for Baltoy, no speed IV.

ohjeezitskim: Yeah. Okay well I hope all the good ones don't disappear before I'm able to clone myself a copy. XD and it's okay, I feel the same way when a trade is uneven and you have to come up with Freebie Pokemon to send. It isn't mandatory, but it's very nice to give/receive a Pokemon you can actually use for future projects. Of course, I'll PM you when I have everything ready!
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Pokeman Man: I definitely would be interested in Tentacool and I may be interested in those two fossil Pokemon. As for Baltoy, no speed IV.
    Alright, if you're positive about these Dream Balls, I would be interested in the Sassy Trick Room Ditto.
    Also about the entire order, it may take me a while since I'm currently in the middle of breeding about 10 more Pokemon for a 29 Pokemon request, and I only breed at night when I'm not playing tf2 :P
    And for Tentacool it'll take me a while because I haven't actually bred any of those egg moves yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    Alright, if you're positive about these Dream Balls, I would be interested in the Sassy Trick Room Ditto.
    Also about the entire order, it may take me a while since I'm currently in the middle of breeding about 10 more Pokemon for a 29 Pokemon request, and I only breed at night when I'm not playing tf2 :P
    And for Tentacool it'll take me a while because I haven't actually bred any of those egg moves yet lol
    That's fine. I wasn't particularly planning on rushing anyways. XD I expect to have everything cloned by Monday, the latest. The fossil Pokemon will also be female correct?
    Shy's XY Trade Shop

Interested in all your HP foreign Dittos. You can check my shop to choose what you want from me ^_^ (I do seem to have quite a few things from your wants)
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

That's fine. I wasn't particularly planning on rushing anyways. XD I expect to have everything cloned by Monday, the latest. The fossil Pokemon will also be female correct?
    Yes, of course :P
    Also I have to mention that they won't be 5 IV flawless, but they'll probably at least have 4 or 5 ivs.
    Last edited by Pokeman Man; 3rd August 2014 at 1:13 AM.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast