Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shy's XY Trade Shop

@Pokeman Man: Hey, sorry about that. I just wasn't in the mood for Pokemon these past few days honestly. Just trying to get myself back into it today. I'm still interested in Meditite and Aipom. I'd also be interested in the Charmander and Raikou. I'm thinking two IV bred Pokemon for my cloning services? If you can provide me a link to your most recent post in the IV Bred Trading Thread I'd appreciate it. Also it's okay, I don't mind cloning too much. How else would I get so many awesome Pokemon from others if I didn't offer to clone for them? ^^

@Shiny Pichu: Yes, I usually request 1:2 or 1:3 trades for one of my Ditto. I looked through what you had and I'd definitely be interested in these as is:

Luxury Ball Modest Female Seviper (Infiltrator)
    IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    EM: Switcheroo, Body Slam, Iron Tail, Final Gambit

Dream Ball Modest Female Chimecho
    IV Spred: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    EM: Hypnosis, Wish, Disable, Recover

Dream Ball Timid Female Wurmple (Run Away)
    IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

These three would get you one of those four Ditto. Lastly, I think I'll throw in another Ditto for these two:

Premier Ball Adamant Female Hawlucha (Mold Breaker)
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Entrainment, Me first, Quick Quard, Ally Switch

Premier Ball Adamant Female Sandshrew (Sand Rush)
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Night Slash, Metal Claw, Counter, + Rapid Spin

Let me know if these last two are possible. If you have anything else to offer for the other two Ditto you were interested in please let me know.

@Eiger: I will begin breeding tonight and PM you some time tomorrow then. ^^
    Last edited by Shy; 14th August 2014 at 8:03 PM.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

I can get that Sandshrew but can't get that Hawlucha unfortunately. So I'll take the HP Fire Ditto for the other three Pokes.

Also didn't say that the Clamperl can have its HA if that interests you but with no HP Grass.
    Last edited by shiny pichu; 14th August 2014 at 8:16 PM.

New Additions:

Event Pokemon:
    • Pokémon Mega Stone Event: 8/14/2014 - Pinsir/ENG/Lv. 50/OT: SUM2014 ID: 08134/Adamant/Event Ribbon/Pokerus: No
    Event Moves: X-Scissor, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Return

@Shiny Pichu: I already have Dream Ball HA Clamperl with four egg moves. If you don't have anything else to offer then the trade stands at 1:3. I will clone the Ditto a little later and PM you. ^^
    Last edited by Shy; 14th August 2014 at 8:27 PM.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Here's a mostly updated one:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post17352071

There's some new things I haven't add to the list, they are:
    > Buneary - Jolly - Thunder, Ice, Fire Punch, Fake Out - Premier Ball or Dream Ball (HA)
    > Swablu - Modest - Haze, Pursuit, Hyper Voice, Dragon Rush - Dream Ball (HA)
    > Shellos-Blue - Relaxed - Clear Smog, Counter, Mirror Coat, Curse - Dive & Nest Balls

I didn't add them yet because I haven't updated the post since yesterday, and I'm not actually done with Swablu yet.

Would clonebacks of these Pokemon be okay with you?
    • JPN Ditto: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Bold
    • JPN Ditto: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Calm
    • KOR Ditto: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Impish
    • SPA Ditto: 31/30/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]

Also, I recently swapped one of my Dittos for a French 6 IV Ditto that is Modest, in case you're looking for the same nature with different nationalities.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

Omega Ruby Purchase Date: 11/26/14 - ~10:00 AM
    Omega Ruby Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~12:00 AM - 14:34
    Delta Episode Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~2:00 AM - 16:23
    Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting

@Pokeman Man: I'd be interested in the Axew and Foongus. Both females with their correct IV Spread of course. If you can get online I'll take your four now. I will probably have the eight cloned tomorrow or Saturday. I will PM you when I am ready. No thanks on the FRE Ditto. I already have that nature in JPN and KOR, but thanks for the offer.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Hello again ^^ I'm interested in some pokes :3 although they need no rush, so if you aren't in a pokemon mood, don't worry about it :3

I'm interested in your petilil and archen!
    :3 if you can find something you'd like from my shop
    I'll make the form~ :3

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Alright, great, I hope to hear from you soon. I'll get breeding Axew and Foongus later on tonight. Also, do you have any interest in Shiny Cyndaquil (Luxury Ball) and Shiny Frillish (Poke Ball)? I forgot to mention them. Cyndaquil has four egg moves and Frillish has just Recover. Both are level 1 UT and Flawless.

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting

Didn't understood your reply, they are 5/6iv and the nature's are competitive, at least were on BW.

@Ohjeezitskim: Hi Kim~, Could we possibly do a 2:1? The two Pokemon you asked for and the Shiny Amaura featured in your shop. ^^

@Pokeman Man: Well, if you wouldn't mind getting back on I'd love to have the Cyndaquil too. XD Add a Dive Ball Female Shellos to that list please. What Pokemon were you interested in for the Cyndaquil?

@Kesujin: Okay, so they're all either 5 or 6IV and completely untouched/untrained? In that case I'd be interested in the Shaymin and Darkrai. What was it you'd like in return?
    Last edited by Shy; 14th August 2014 at 9:44 PM.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    @Ohjeezitskim: Hi Kim~, Could we possibly do a 2:1? The two Pokemon you asked for and the Shiny Amaura featured in your shop. ^^

@Pokeman Man: Well, if you wouldn't mind getting back on I'd love to have the Cyndaquil too. XD Add a Dive Ball Female Shellos to that list please.

@Kesujin: Okay, so they're all either 5 or 6IV and completely untouched/untrained? In that case I'd be interested in the Shaymin and Darkrai. What was it you'd like in return?
    If you throw in your in stock HA Sawk, yes!
    (flawless bred shinies I value at 1:3 - especially now that I don't have a legit cloner to re-clone them for me anymore. So they will be my last ones x3)

@Ohjeezitskim: Okay sure! ^^ We should be able to trade on the 16th. I'll PM you when I'm ready.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

@Ohjeezitskim: Okay sure! ^^ We should be able to trade on the 16th. I'll PM you when I'm ready.
    Okay! I don't know when I'll be around the 16th because there is a pokemon tournament and smash brother tournament that starts at 12 noon and it's usually an all day thing. I'll see if they have wifi though (I heard they should be streaming!)
    I'll have my game on me for sure (i want to enter the pokemon tournament but I get too nervous versing people x3)

Would Relaxed Shellos missing Speed be okay? Or would you want Bold missing Attack?
    For Cyndaquil, could I get the Diancie for it? :3

@Ohjeezitskim: Okay! Hopefully we can trade some time during the 16th. XD If not then there's always Sunday.

@Pokeman Man: Lets go with Bold missing attack. As for the Diancie, that unfortunately will only go for 1:3 trades. Since it is Flawless which makes it extremely rare.
    Last edited by Shy; 14th August 2014 at 9:59 PM.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

@Ohjeezitskim: Okay! Hopefully we can trade some time during the 16th. XD If not then there's always Sunday.

@Pokeman Man: Lets go with Bold missing attack. As for the Diancie, that unfortunately will only go for 1:3 trades. Since it is Flawless which makes it extremely rare.
    Okay! I'll be sure to keep you posted on my availability!
    (just wondering, does you Diancie hold the normal gem?)

Ah okay, that's a shame. I guess my search for one of those beauties continues.
    Does Keldeo happen to have Icy Wind? If not, I will settle for the 6 IV Naive Ditto.

@Ohjeezitskim: Okay great. ^^ No it isn't holding its Event item. I looked up where to find one though and I have yet to get the normal gem in Terminus cave.

@Pokeman Man: Yeah, she costed quite a lot to get. Unfortunately Keldeo doesn't have that tutor move so the 6IV Naive Ditto it is then. Adding our trade on the Queue. Unfortunately we won't be trading till the 16th after all.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

@Ohjeezitskim: Okay great. ^^ No it isn't holding its Event item. I looked up where to find one though and I have yet to get the normal gem in Terminus cave.

@Pokeman Man: Yeah, she costed quite a lot to get. Unfortunately Keldeo doesn't have that tutor move so the 6IV Naive Ditto it is then. Adding our trade on the Queue. Unfortunately we won't be trading till the 16th after all.
    Man! Why doesn't anyone clone them with the gem xD and hmmm, you can get one from the cave..guess I know where I'm going lol. I'm already getting a Diancie, but for future reference If I wanted an event pokemon with good IVs/Legend with good IVs from you what would you value it as - with things from my shop that is lol

@Ohjeezitskim: People almost always take off the item from their Events. I'm the same way. I like my Events to be completely untouched, but I don't really care if they have their original Event item. XD

Hm, I don't really have a pricing system like you do (Too lazy to make one), but I think I'd do 1:1 for another Legend with Flawless IVs, 1:2 for a Flawless Shiny Pokemon with egg moves (Three, preferably four to be exact), 1:2 for a breeding Ditto, and 1:5 for IV bred Pokemon. Though usually for a Event or Legend I'd prefer getting another Legend, Shiny Pokemon, or Ditto in return.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

@Ohjeezitskim: People almost always take off the item from their Events. I'm the same way. I like my Events to be completely untouched, but I don't really care if they have their original Event item. XD

Hm, I don't really have a pricing system like you do (Too lazy to make one), but I think I'd do 1:1 for another Legend with Flawless IVs, 1:2 for a Flawless Shiny Pokemon with egg moves (Three, preferably four to be exact), 1:2 for a breeding Ditto, and 1:5 for IV bred Pokemon. Though usually for a Event or Legend I'd prefer getting another Legend, Shiny Pokemon, or Ditto in return.
    I'd do the same, but I'd still clone it with the item so other can have the item too xD the event doesn't feel complete without item lol. With the Darkrai, I planted the berry, and then outta of the berries I got back, I put one back on him lol.

And alright! ~~ ( I just pricing recently xD )

They are like they came, i'm only looking for comp pokes, i have a list. The Darkrai is 31 in all Ivs, and the Shaymin is 14 in attack, the rest 31.
    What do you think it would be a fair trade?

@Ohjeezitskim: When I clone, if I remember to, I usually put a rare item (Ability Capsule, Etc.) for my own personal use. But yeah, I know how you feel. I'm super picky about Events being completely untouched. I'm sure the person receiving the Event would appreciate the berry or version exclusive stone. Anyways, I'll talk to you soon! ^^

@Kesujin What Pokemon are on your list? I'll let you know what I think is fair when I know what you're looking for.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Well, only basic pokes, some have egg moves but its mainly nature and Iv's according to nature. I'll just put it all here.

Honedge- Quiet

Charmander: Timid; Blaze; Dragon pulse

Fletchling: Adamant; Gale wings

Froakie: Protean; Timid.

Sneasel: Pressure; Jolly; Ice Shard/Ice Punch.

Electrike: Lighting Rod; Timid. (Hidden power ice if possible)

Mawile: Intimidate; Adamant

Azumarill: Huge Power; Adamant; Aqua Jet/Superpower/Belly Drum.

Klefki: Impish

Meditite: Pure Power; Jolly; Ice punch

Sandile: Moxie; Jolly; Pursuit/

Kahngaskan: Scrapy; Jolly.

Swinub: Thick Fat; Adamant; Icicle Crash.

Pawniard: Defiant; Adamant; Sucker punch/Pursuit.

Smeargle: Own Tempo; Timid or Jolly

Starly: Reckless; Jolly; Double Edge.

Litwick: Flash Fire; Timid.

Vullaby: Overcoat; Impish; Foul Play/Knock Off.

Aron: Sturdy; Careful

Foongus: Regenerator; Calm

Goomy: Sap Sipper

@Kesujin: Okay so I'm assuming you don't care for Poke Ball and gender. In that case this is what I currently have in-stock:

Timid Solar Power Charmander | EM: Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power

Adamant Huge Power Marill | EM: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, Perish Song

Jolly Own Tempo Smeargle

Adamant Intimidate Mawile | EM: Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch

Adamant Telepathy Meditite | EM: Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch

Jolly Reckless Starly | EM: Roost, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Feather Dance

Adamant Defiant Pawniard | EM: Pursuit, Psycho Cut, Quick Guard, Sucker Punch

Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling | EM: Snatch, Tailwind, Quick Guard

Of course they're all 5IV with the correct IV spread. Would this be enough for the two Events? ^^
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Well, everything is good except Meditite as i would want Jollly. So that makes it 7 ready.

I don't really know what trades you guys do around here so i can't be sure of the rate but i didn't trade the Darkrai and Shaymin for 4 pokes each offered by devilmonkey ;s.
    I will not be giving clones as i can't do it and pretty much only learned about it when i started posting here.

I just saw the pokes you had and i'm really interested in a Modest Xerneas and Yvetal, i know they would be clones but if they are 31 iv's i'm still interested. I also have Deoxys-A (28 in S.d) Naive and Deoxys-D Calm (31 in all), i was saving these because i still had to look for Xerneas, Mewtwo jolly with X stone, Riolu with Ice punch/Bullet punch and Ralts with Hyper voice.

Would you be interested in more and maybe we can work something out? Sorry i can't give them for little because they gave work and i also want to complete my list ;s

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast