Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45

Thread: X and Y Rare Berries, Rare Items, 5/4IV Pokemon w/ and w/o Egg Moves Trade Shop.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default X and Y Rare Berries, Rare Items, 5/4IV Pokemon w/ and w/o Egg Moves Trade Shop.

    I WILL BE MOVING MY STUFF OVER FROM Y TO ORAS. I WILL STILL TAKE OFFERS IN Y, BUT PLEASE TRADE ME THE ITEMS IN ORAS IF POSSIBLE
    Hey Guys and Gals! Since I still have yet to breed a lot of things for teams, I figured I should start one of these up to speed the process along. I'll start with the things I have at the moment, and things I can get on request, (please note requested things might take awhile to get, due to the nature of Compoundeyes and Pickup). Also note that this list shows what I have on my cart at the moment, and I have much more things in my Pokebank, so
    A couple things to note.
    1)All Serebii Forum rules apply here
    2)I DO bulk trades with items
    3)I DO breed on request
    4)I DO training requests for Items and Pokemon, but mostly Items
    5)I DON'T do bulk trades with Pokemon
    6)I DON'T want ANY shiny Pokemon EXCEPT for ones caught or breed in Kalos.
    7)This list will get updated generally once a week due to college, so some things might be gone, or being restocked. Please keep that in mind


        Spoiler:- 5IV lvl 1's:


        Spoiler:- Pokemon 5 IV untrained, non lvl1:


        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:


        Spoiler:- Items:


        Spoiler:- Evo Items:


        Spoiler:- Berries:


    Things I'm looking for
        Spoiler:- Hold Items:

        Spoiler:- Evo Items:


        Spoiler:- Misc. Items/Consumables:


        Spoiler:- Pokemon 5IV w/ or w/o egg moves:

        Spoiler:- Pokemon 4IV w/ or w/o egg moves:


    This list again is still in the process of being updated, so come back from time to time. If you have any questions, post here or PM me (here is preferred until I send you a PM, as it fills up my inbox quickly when I get flooded with requests). Thanks!
    Last edited by saPower1000; 6th December 2014 at 3:47 AM.
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hi, i'd like to get my hands on a single Starf berry and eventually a single Lansat berry once you acquire it. I can get you many of the evolution items and or other berries you may need. Send me a pm and let me know when you are able to make the trade! Thanks!
    Pokemon Y Safari: My FC is 3222-5649-1274 and my pokemon are Dwebble, Magcargo and Rhydon.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey Bro! Congrats on the shop. I have a abundance of HA:
    Sunkern
    Snover
    Dusklops
    Liepard
    Mightyena
    Crawdaunt
    Pancham
    Aipom
    Swirlix
    Floette
    Gloom
    Jigglypuff
    Bulbasaur with giga drain
    I'll give you some level ones for free, just tell me what you want!
    I'll message you if I get anything new, items or 'mons.
    Anything for a friend!
    POKEGYMS ground gym leader Ryanp (the mudslide badge)
    3DS friend code: 4399 0634 4477

    Looking for a challenge? Join POKEGYMS today! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...07274-PokeGyms

    Don't question it. I'm a genius.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanp View Post
    Hey Bro! Congrats on the shop. I have a abundance of HA:
    I'll give you some level ones for free, just tell me what you want!
    I'll message you if I get anything new, items or 'mons.
    Anything for a friend!
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I already have those, but if you happen to have a HA Feebas I'd trade for that.
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA, GA
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Ummm, I doubt you'd be interested in this, but would you maybe be interested in a Dratini with an Evolite attached? I have a good bit of them from my Trade Shop and they're all Lv 1, untrained, and all have egg moves of Wrap, Leer, Dragon Rush, and Iron Tail.


    Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    My New Trade Shop is Finally up and running!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Breeding-Shop

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi, is this shop still active? I'm interested in the some berries: a Starf Berry, an Enigma Berry and a Lansat Berry.

    I don't have any IV bred pokémon, but I can offer the following items: Leftovers, Eviolite, Reaper Cloth, Deep Sea Scale, Deep Sea Tooth, Thunder Stone, Sun Stone, PP UP, Old Amber, Root Fossil, Claw Fossil, Claw Fossil, Armor Fossil, Skull Fossil, Cover Fossil, Plume Fossil, Icy, Heat, Smooth and Damp Rock.

    FC: 2466-3397-2922
    IGN: Ced
    Friend Code: 2466-3397-2922
    Safari: Butterfree, Volbeat, Vivillon

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Will be breeding a bunch of stuff for the shop, so if you have requests, send them to me and I'll see what I can do
    If you want a ton of things, send me a PM, so it'll be easier for me to see.
    Last edited by saPower1000; 18th October 2014 at 6:18 AM.
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belguim
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I'm interested in one of your salac berries i give 2 PP upd for it
    i'm a member seeking to be the very best
    But i gues i'm not there yet lol

    And here is my friend code: 2723-8304-1972

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    I'm interested in one of your salac berries i give 2 PP upd for it
    Sure thing!
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    If at all possible, I would be interested in taking advantage of your offer - in particular, the Enigma berry. If there was anything in particular you were looking for when it comes to items, I can help with that, but if there was nothing in particular, would a Life Orb on a carrier pokemon suffice?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser6012 View Post
    If at all possible, I would be interested in taking advantage of your offer - in particular, the Enigma berry. If there was anything in particular you were looking for when it comes to items, I can help with that, but if there was nothing in particular, would a Life Orb on a carrier pokemon suffice?

    Well when it comes to items, I'm really looking for Eviolites right now. If you have one of those, I'd love to get it if you don't mind parting with it.
    If not, a Life Orb will do, and on a carrier Pokemon is A-ok.
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I have Pikachu (WORLD12) UT, Mew (FAL2010) UT, Raikou (WIN2011) UT, Entei (WIN2011) UT, Suicune (GAMESTP) UT, Celebi (WIN2011) UT, Jirachi (GAMESTP) UT, Deoxys (Plasma) UT, Manaphy (TRU) UT, Shaymin (TRU), Arceus (MICHINA), Victini (Movie14) UT, Keldeo (SMR2012) UT, Meloetta (SPR2012) UT, and Genesect (Plasma) UT for trade on Pokemon Y. I'm looking for the following:

    for Ditto 6iv.

    If you want anything please send me a message. My friend is listed at the bottom.

    FC: 3153-4187-5023

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Eviolite? Sure thing! I've been breeding pokemon for a local tournament and I've got some pretty good pokemon to give it to.

    My friend code is as follows: 4957-3031-4186. My Mii name is Kaiser, but my name inside the game is Gareth.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser6012 View Post
    Eviolite? Sure thing! I've been breeding pokemon for a local tournament and I've got some pretty good pokemon to give it to.

    My friend code is as follows: 4957-3031-4186. My Mii name is Kaiser, but my name inside the game is Gareth.
    Sweet I'll take it! Send me a PM around 4:00PM and I'll trade you then.
    Also, I don't have a perfect ditto for trade, sorry.
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi I'm interested in all 4 of your lucky eggs. I can trade 4 of any of these items:

    Assault Vest
    Life Orb
    Binding Band
    Air Balloon
    Weakness Policy
    Razor Claw
    Razor Fang
    Eject Button
    Absorb Bulb
    Battery
    OT: Michael ID: 29813 Friend Code: 0817-4866-7041

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imamonkeyxx7 View Post
    Hi I'm interested in all 4 of your lucky eggs. I can trade 4 of any of these items:

    Assault Vest
    Life Orb
    Binding Band
    Air Balloon
    Weakness Policy
    Razor Claw
    Razor Fang
    Eject Button
    Absorb Bulb
    Battery
    Hmm. I'll take your Assault Vest, Life Orb, Eject Button and Absorb Bulb for my 4 lucky eggs. Does that work?
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5

    Default

    wondering if you can get the following pokemon:

    Snover - Male - Lvl 1
    Ability: Soundproof
    Nature: Mild
    Moves: Giga Drain
    5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

    In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
    already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
    IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
    then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

    Palpitoad - Male - Lvl 25
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Nature: Modest
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Earth Power
    EV's: S.Atk 252 / Speed 92 / Hp 164
    5-6 31 IV's (Atk IV doesnt matter).

    In order to get that you will need to have a Water Absorb Tympole from the Dream World
    already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
    IV breed the one that i want with a parent that knows Earth Power and then EV train it to lvl 25 Palpitoad.
    then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
    then teach it stealth rock at the move tutor at Nacrene City. that will cost you 10 green shards.

    i can offer basically any of your listed items!
    let me know if you can breed these pokemon so we can negotiate.

    thanks, Michael.
    My Trade Shop!
    Events, Items, IV Breeding, EV Trainig, Leveling Up, Legenderies And More!


    3DS Friend Code: 4656 - 7332 - 2149. IGN: Michael
    Friend Safari Type: Normal.
    Pokemon In My Safari:

    Pokemon Games Owned
    Silver, Pearl, SoulSilver, HeartGold, Black, X, OmegaRuby

    Currently Playing
    OmegaRuby

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkn View Post
    wondering if you can get the following pokemon:

    Snover - Male - Lvl 1
    Ability: Soundproof
    Nature: Mild
    Moves: Giga Drain
    5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

    In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
    already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
    IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
    then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

    Palpitoad - Male - Lvl 25
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Nature: Modest
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Earth Power
    EV's: S.Atk 252 / Speed 92 / Hp 164
    5-6 31 IV's (Atk IV doesnt matter).

    In order to get that you will need to have a Water Absorb Tympole from the Dream World
    already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
    IV breed the one that i want with a parent that knows Earth Power and then EV train it to lvl 25 Palpitoad.
    then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
    then teach it stealth rock at the move tutor at Nacrene City. that will cost you 10 green shards.

    i can offer basically any of your listed items!
    let me know if you can breed these pokemon so we can negotiate.

    thanks, Michael.
    Will PM you
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Sounds good. I can do the trades right now.
    OT: Michael ID: 29813 Friend Code: 0817-4866-7041

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imamonkeyxx7 View Post
    Sounds good. I can do the trades right now.
    Thanks for the trade! Enjoy! ^^
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hey.
    will you trade your shiny farfetch'd for my Magmarizer and Electrizer?
    3DS Name: Emily : )
    In Game Name: Iris
    Pokemon Y/Alpha Sapphire: 1048 9262 1484
    Friend Safari: Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt & Gastrodon
    My Alpha Sapphire Team So far:

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshead227 View Post
    Hey.
    will you trade your shiny farfetch'd for my Magmarizer and Electrizer?
    Apologies! I was just updating the list again. The Farfetch'd has already been traded away.
    Is there anything else you are interested in?
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saPower1000 View Post
    Apologies! I was just updating the list again. The Farfetch'd has already been traded away.
    Is there anything else you are interested in?
    Thats fine. i'm interested in these two pokemon:
    Eevee Bold Adaptability
    Growlithe Adamant Intimidate Flare Blitz Morning sun, Iron Tail, Close Combat
    3DS Name: Emily : )
    In Game Name: Iris
    Pokemon Y/Alpha Sapphire: 1048 9262 1484
    Friend Safari: Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt & Gastrodon
    My Alpha Sapphire Team So far:

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Growlithe I for sure have, but I will have to check to see if I still have the bold Eevee.
    What can you offer for Growlithe though? Besides the items mentioned.
    My 3DS FC: 0001-3584-6982
    Psychic E4 at PokeGyms
    My Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...&action_edit=1
    My Secret Base (Fanfic coming soon):

    PokeGyms Badges so far:

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    well i also have: Reaper cloth, Upgrade, Dubious Disc, Metal Coat & any evolution stones.
    Thats really all i got.
    3DS Name: Emily : )
    In Game Name: Iris
    Pokemon Y/Alpha Sapphire: 1048 9262 1484
    Friend Safari: Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt & Gastrodon
    My Alpha Sapphire Team So far:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •