Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: ThePlatypusKing's Trade Shop

  1. #1

    Default ThePlatypusKing's Trade Shop



    Welcome to my Shop!



        Spoiler:- Shop Rules:




    Offering



        Spoiler:- EVd Pokemon:

        Spoiler:- LVL 1 IVd Pokemon:



        Spoiler:- Event Pokemon:






    Wants
        Spoiler:- Wants:
    Last edited by ThePlatypusKing; 15th August 2014 at 11:54 PM.
    Userbar by Master

  2. #2

    Default

    Saving this post for the future
    Userbar by Master

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania GMT-4
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I can breed you everything on your want list, except for Amaura.
    I'm interested to know some details on these Pokemon:

    Adamant EVd/IVd Conkeldurr w/ Guts
    stats: 414/416/226/108/166/127
    Does it have any 5th gen tutor moves?

    Shiny Timid EVd/IVd Latios
    stats: 302/194/196/359/256/350
    What Poke Ball is it in? Does it happen to have Defog?

    Shiny Jolly EVd/IVd Weavile
    stats: 282/337/166/113/206/383
    Does it have these four moves? Knock off, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Low Kick

    Shiny Adamant Bagon w/ Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump
    Does it have Outrage? 5th gen tutor move

    TRU Arceus
    Gamestop Event Raikou
    Pokemon Link Celebi
    DW event Arceus
    Oblivia Heatran
    Japanese Event Reshiram
    Lvl 15 encounter Victini
    Movie14 Victini
    Gamestop Jirachi
    FEB2012 Mewtwo
    Do any of these have good natures and 5 iv flawless or 6 iv spreads?

    Also, I'm on the hunt for legendaries with 5 iv or 6 iv spreads and good natures, if you got any, please tell me.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

    How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

    11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

    Omega Ruby Purchase Date: 11/26/14 - ~10:00 AM
    Omega Ruby Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~12:00 AM - 14:34
    Delta Episode Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~2:00 AM - 16:23
    Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting



  4. #4

    Default

    Conkeldurr has substitute/focus punch/mach punch/payback
    Latios doesn't have Defog. It has surf/psychic/thunderbolt/draco meteor
    Weavile has Ice Shard and Ice Punch but it's other moves are Brick Break and X-scissor
    Bagon doesn't have Outrage

    Don't have IVs for any of the events but I'd almost guarantee none of them did since they weren't RNGd
    Userbar by Master

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'm interested in the following shinies
    Shiny Modest Zorua
    Shiny Adamant Axew w/ Mold Breaker
    Shiny Adamant Bagon w/ Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump

    Do any of them have any IV's on them?
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  6. #6

    Default

    Hi,
    is the World11 Scrafty UT and Legit ??
    If so, you exchange it for another event Pokemon ??



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Hi, what would you want in exchange for the Timid Shiny Latios?

    I'm willing to offer 3 or 4 of the following Pokemon, depending on what you're interested in.

    5 IV Bold HA Slowpoke
    5 IV Timid HA Eevee (EM: Charm/Wish/Curse/Yawn)
    5 IV Jolly HA Gible (EM: Iron Head/Outrage)
    5 IV Adamant HA Chespin (EM: Spikes/Rollout/Synthesis/Quick Guard)
    5 IV Naive HA Froakie
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

    Shinies:

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treecko10 View Post
    I'm interested in the following shinies
    Shiny Modest Zorua
    Shiny Adamant Axew w/ Mold Breaker
    Shiny Adamant Bagon w/ Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump

    Do any of them have any IV's on them?
    They are all either 6 flawless IVs or 5 Flawless IVs
    Userbar by Master

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMegaGlurakYxX View Post
    Hi,
    is the World11 Scrafty UT and Legit ??
    If so, you exchange it for another event Pokemon ??
    The World11 Scrafty is legit and UT. It really depends on the event you are offering though as I'm not really into event Pokemon anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    Hi, what would you want in exchange for the Timid Shiny Latios?

    I'm willing to offer 3 or 4 of the following Pokemon, depending on what you're interested in.

    5 IV Bold HA Slowpoke
    5 IV Timid HA Eevee (EM: Charm/Wish/Curse/Yawn)
    5 IV Jolly HA Gible (EM: Iron Head/Outrage)
    5 IV Adamant HA Chespin (EM: Spikes/Rollout/Synthesis/Quick Guard)
    5 IV Naive HA Froakie
    I'm interested in some of them and I can PM you to setup a time?
    Userbar by Master

  10. #10

    Default

    So this I could offer you:
    Olleh TV Charizard X - Brave - 04/18/2014 - KOR
    Olleh TV Charizard Y - Quirky - 19/04/2014 - KOR
    Nobunaga Shiny Rayquaza - Jolly - JAP
    FRÜHL. 2014 Magmar - Bold - 04/14/2014 - GER
    FRÜHL. 2014 Electabuzz - Lax - 05/04/2014 - GER



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey there, I'm initerested in your Oblivia Shaymin. I can breed you most HA pokémon with 5 IV. I have the Bulbasaur, Dratini, Gligar, Chespin you want. Are you interested? Are you looking for something else?
    With the help of this forum and its participants, my Black AND Y Dex are complete!!! Thank you everyone!!!
    Hunting down Shaymin !

    Offering the following Dream Ball HA pokémon:


    I've got some other HA pokémon in regular pokéballs. PM me to know the full list

    Thanks to saito, fellow member of this forum, I discovered that my friend safari is Electric, with the pokémon Dedenne, Pikachu and Manectric.

    My Black Friend Code: 0647 7272 3288
    My Black 2 Friend Code: 3654 9423 1793
    My 3DS Friend Code: 2809 8756 2497

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlatypusKing View Post
    They are all either 6 flawless IVs or 5 Flawless IVs
    I can offer these for the Axew and Zorua
    5IV HA Adamant Aerodactyl w/eggmoves
    5IV HA Adamant Fletchling
    5IV Adamant, Technician Scyther
    5IV Brave Beldum

    I can also breed you a HA 5IV timid Emolga w/eggmoves and a HA 5IV timid Charmander w/ eggmoves for the Abra, I just don't have them bred on hand yet.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by treecko10; 12th August 2014 at 7:30 PM.
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Litwick's Mansion :O
    Posts
    753

    Default

    I have a Imposter Ditto - Luxury Ball
    Docile Nature

    Which Events are UT? Natures?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMegaGlurakYxX View Post
    So this I could offer you:
    Olleh TV Charizard X - Brave - 04/18/2014 - KOR
    Olleh TV Charizard Y - Quirky - 19/04/2014 - KOR
    Nobunaga Shiny Rayquaza - Jolly - JAP
    FRÜHL. 2014 Magmar - Bold - 04/14/2014 - GER
    FRÜHL. 2014 Electabuzz - Lax - 05/04/2014 - GER
    I'll trade you for the Olleh TV Charizard X if it has Charizardite X also.

    Quote Originally Posted by jarisoni View Post
    Hey there, I'm initerested in your Oblivia Shaymin. I can breed you most HA pokémon with 5 IV. I have the Bulbasaur, Dratini, Gligar, Chespin you want. Are you interested? Are you looking for something else?
    I'll trade you that for the HA Gligar and HA Dratini if that's ok with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by treecko10 View Post
    I can offer these for the Axew and Zorua
    5IV HA Adamant Aerodactyl w/eggmoves
    5IV HA Adamant Fletchling
    5IV Adamant, Technician Scyther
    5IV Brave Beldum

    I can also breed you a HA 5IV timid Emolga w/eggmoves and a HA 5IV timid Charmander w/ eggmoves for the Abra, I just don't have them bred on hand yet.
    Thanks!
    I don't really want the Emolga but I'll take all of the other ones for the 3 Pokemon you're asking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    I have a Imposter Ditto - Luxury Ball
    Docile Nature

    Which Events are UT? Natures?
    I'm not really interested in that Ditto, sorry. If you have something else to offer though, all of the events that don't have it listed as trained or touched are UT.
    Userbar by Master

  15. #15

    Default

    OK,
    When can you swap?
    Last edited by XxMegaGlurakYxX; 13th August 2014 at 2:52 PM.



    My Shop
    Pokemon Y ING: Simone
    My FC Y:1891-2587-4290
    My Full Event List



  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Great! I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlatypusKing View Post
    I'll trade you that for the HA Gligar and HA Dratini if that's ok with you.
    Sure, no problem. I'll have to breed them, though. I can trade at night so I'll contact you as soon as I have them. Thanks.
    With the help of this forum and its participants, my Black AND Y Dex are complete!!! Thank you everyone!!!
    Hunting down Shaymin !

    Offering the following Dream Ball HA pokémon:


    I've got some other HA pokémon in regular pokéballs. PM me to know the full list

    Thanks to saito, fellow member of this forum, I discovered that my friend safari is Electric, with the pokémon Dedenne, Pikachu and Manectric.

    My Black Friend Code: 0647 7272 3288
    My Black 2 Friend Code: 3654 9423 1793
    My 3DS Friend Code: 2809 8756 2497

  18. #18

    Default

    Added a lot of new Pokemon to the list as construction continues. Pretty much done and shop is up and running at this point.
    Userbar by Master

  19. #19

    Default

    Hello. I've got a ha dratini. What would you trade for it?
    Check out my shop, Rock's Hidden Ability and Egg Move shop!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania GMT-4
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Are you still able to RNG breed in Gen5? I have a lot of Pokemon I'm looking for that have 5th gen tutor moves and stuff. :S
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

    How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

    11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

    Omega Ruby Purchase Date: 11/26/14 - ~10:00 AM
    Omega Ruby Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~12:00 AM - 14:34
    Delta Episode Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~2:00 AM - 16:23
    Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting



  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarisoni View Post
    Sure, no problem. I'll have to breed them, though. I can trade at night so I'll contact you as soon as I have them. Thanks.
    Hey there! I've got the Gligar and the Dratini. When are you able to trade?
    With the help of this forum and its participants, my Black AND Y Dex are complete!!! Thank you everyone!!!
    Hunting down Shaymin !

    Offering the following Dream Ball HA pokémon:


    I've got some other HA pokémon in regular pokéballs. PM me to know the full list

    Thanks to saito, fellow member of this forum, I discovered that my friend safari is Electric, with the pokémon Dedenne, Pikachu and Manectric.

    My Black Friend Code: 0647 7272 3288
    My Black 2 Friend Code: 3654 9423 1793
    My 3DS Friend Code: 2809 8756 2497

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi. I'm looking for Mew.

    I can offer any Mega Stone (except Blazikenite), a Master Ball, pretty much any item.

    5 IV to order(I can breed literally ANYTHING including these HA: Bronzor, Charmander, Eevee, Fennikin, Fletchling, Froakie, Goomy, Helioptile, Igglypuff, Munna, Murkrow, Nidoran, Noibat, Poliwag, Riolu, Scrafty, Swablu, Torchic, Vulpix, Zubat) I've bred Aerodactyl and Scyther for myself, so I could very quickly breed more.

    I also have the following shinies: Seaking(Chain Fishing X), Wiscash(Chain Fishing X), Gulpin(Horde X), Pangoro(Radar Chain X), Clawitzer(Chain Fishing X), Garchomp(Black2), Haxorus(Black2), Bellsprout(Wonder Trade)

    Please let me know what you'd be interested in. I'd be willing to breed a few and give them items. Thanks.
    Last edited by Broken Messiah; 16th August 2014 at 1:49 PM. Reason: Added details.
    X IGN: JD Y IGN: Annabel 3DS Friend Code: 3024-5623-2183
    Pokedex: 718/721
    You name it, I can breed it in XY! 5 IVs to order for anything in my wish list.
    Wish List: Event versions of Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Diance

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Messiah View Post
    Hi. I'm looking for Mew.

    I can offer any Mega Stone (except Blazikenite), a Master Ball, pretty much any item.

    5 IV to order(I can breed literally ANYTHING including these HA: Bronzor, Charmander, Eevee, Fennikin, Fletchling, Froakie, Goomy, Helioptile, Igglypuff, Munna, Murkrow, Nidoran, Noibat, Poliwag, Riolu, Scrafty, Swablu, Torchic, Vulpix, Zubat) I've bred Aerodactyl and Scyther for myself, so I could very quickly breed more.

    I also have the following shinies: Seaking(Chain Fishing X), Wiscash(Chain Fishing X), Gulpin(Horde X), Pangoro(Radar Chain X), Clawitzer(Chain Fishing X), Garchomp(Black2), Haxorus(Black2), Bellsprout(Wonder Trade)

    Please let me know what you'd be interested in. I'd be willing to breed a few and give them items. Thanks.
    I assume your talking about my FAL2010 Mew and I'd trade you that for a 5 IV Adamant Fletchling, a 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie and a 5 IV Bold Chansey w/ Heal Bell and Seismic Toss
    Last edited by ThePlatypusKing; 17th August 2014 at 8:37 AM.
    Userbar by Master

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlatypusKing View Post
    I assume your talking about my FAL2010 Mew and I'd trade you that for a 5 IV Adamant Fletchling, a 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie and a 5 IV Bold Chansey w/ Heal Bell and Seismic Toss
    (If I should PM from this point let me know. I'm pretty new to the Forums)

    I can totally do that! You've made my week!!

    Do you want a Gale Wings or Flame Body Fletchling? I can do either one. As for Chansey, which 5 IVs do you want? I just want to be sure.

    I will start breeding right away. I already have my own 5 IV Gale Wings and a 6 IV Flame Body Talonflame, so that one should go quick. I'll try to get all three done in a day or two.

    Thanks so much.
    X IGN: JD Y IGN: Annabel 3DS Friend Code: 3024-5623-2183
    Pokedex: 718/721
    You name it, I can breed it in XY! 5 IVs to order for anything in my wish list.
    Wish List: Event versions of Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Diance

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Is this shop still active?
    If so I have an Amaura and a Skill Link Shellder (I need to breed first) that I wouldn't mind trading,
    Im interested, if u still have them, Shiny Modest Zorua, Shiny Adamant Bagon w/ Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump, and Shiny Timid DW Abra
    PM if ur shop is still active and ur interested in my offer
    3DS FC: 5455 - 9926 - 4919
    Trainer OT: Draco

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •