Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #043

Default Community POTW #043

Time for the next Pokémon of the Week, and we have another corker

It's Lucario, everyone's favourite Fighting/Steel-type Pokémon. Lucario is a powerful Pokémon and is capable of a lot

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/448.shtml

In addition to that, we have Mega Corner this week, featuring Mega Lucario, which made Lucario so much better

Go nuts

Lucario @ Choice Specs
    Timid / Modest
    SteadFast
    252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    -Aura Sphere
    -Flash Cannon
    -Dark Pulse
    -Vacuum Wave

No one expects such power from a Lucario right off the bat, so surprise factor is the main selling point. Burn don't harm it much, and it can revenge kill! Flash Cannon 3HKO's max SDef Florges only tho Bullet Punch can be used with a slughtly altered set to easier handle it.
    Challenge the P4L League here

The Netherlands:
    Eon Ticket distributed on December 6th:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii.net
    Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht
    And then via StreetPass!

I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

Lucario@Lucarionite
    Timid
    4/252/252
    Hp/SpAtt/Speed
    -Nasty Plot
    -Flash Cannon
    -Dark Pulse
    -Vaccum Wave/Aura Sphere

The idea behind this is simple. Once faster threats have been taken care of, bring in Lucario, mega evolve and set up a nasty plot. With adaptability, 1 +2 boost to special attack and that great base 140 special attack, Mega Lucario is perfectly cape able of sweeping entire teams. FC and DP provide great coverage and the last slot can be devoted to either priority to pick off weakened opponents or Aura Sphere for xtra coverage and in addition, have a move to hit evasion abusers.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

All-out Attacker
    Lucario @ Lucarionite
    - Close Combat
    - Iron Tail
    - Bullet Punch
    - Crunch / Ice Punch / Stone Edge
    4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Justified / Jolly nature

Mega-evolving Lucario gives Lucario a huge edge in the Ubers tier. Close Combat + Adaptability coming off a 145 Attack base, even with a neutral nature, destroys anything that comes in. Sadly, while being inaccurate, Iron Tail is Lucario's strongest Steel-type STAB. Bullet Punch becomes Lucario's strongest priority move because of Adaptability, and it is a necessity to pick off weakened Pokemon, especially Geomancy Xerneas and the abundance of Choice Scarf 90 base Speed Pokemon. Having both Iron Tail and Bullet Punch is recommended, because sacrificing power or priority for another coverage move is simply not worth it. Having Steel type STAB in Ubers is a necessity because Xerneas and FairyCeus are huge threats to any team. Crunch hits Pokemon such as Mewtwo, Giratina, Aegislash, Mega Gengar, and Lugia. Crunch is significantly weaker in comparison to Iron Tail, so I suppose it's main purpose is just to hit Aegislash. Ice Punch hits Pokemon that Close Combat can't, being Lugia, Gliscor, Giratina, Landorus-T, and Rayquaza. Again, Iron Tail is definitely stronger than Ice Punch (barring on Gliscor/Landorus) but Lucario needs coverage somehow. Stone Edge also takes care of Pokemon that Close Combat can't, such as Yveltal, Ho-Oh, and Rayquaza. Earthquake doesn't hit much in the Uber tier, but it does get some key Pokemon, such as Aegislash, Mega Mawile, Mega Blaziken, and Mega Gengar.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

Lucario was one of those popular but mediocre Pokemon that desperately needed a boost and Mega Lucario gives it that. Mega Lucario is one of the most versatile attackers in the game with the option of going physical or special. Despite its higher attack, the Special set is the better choice. With its great speed and great offensive stats, there is no reason not to consider Mega Lucario on your team and no reason to use its standard form either.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
    Timid Nature
    252 Sp. Atk , 252 Speed

-Aura Sphere
    -Flash Cannon
    -Shadow Ball
    -Psychic

Unlike Close Combat, Aura Sphere can OHKO Mega Aggron. With the defense drop, Mega Lucario's already poor defenses become even worse. Aura Sphere is the way to go if you want a strong Fighting move. Flash Cannon is for Fairies, Shadow Ball for Ghosts, and Psychic for fellow Fighting types.

Checks and Counters
    Both Mega Charizards can easily OHKO Mega Lucario. If you're running a physical set, Mega Aggron stomps all over it. With enough bulk to take two Close Combat's before fainting, Mega Lucario falls susceptible to Earthquake. Even without the defense drop, it's still a OHKO. With the speed change of Mega Evolution not happening until the second turn, even Delphox can OHKO with a Flamethrower.

Lucario, the arguable flagship pokemon of Generation IV and one of the premier examples of an awesome pokemon. Its combination of offenses and defense makes it reliable in the main story and it kicks butts (discernable or not) in competitive play.

Lucario is a sweeper through and through. Base 110 ATK and Base 115 SATK are nothing to laugh at and are Lucario’s highest stats. Lucario is the rare example of a viable Special Fighting type sweeper with its “signature move” the ultra-reliable Aura Sphere, and a wide array of special moves to back it up. Lucario is no slouch on the physical front either, possessing many hard hitting moves that other sweepers would kill to have and Swords Dance to send its attack to new levels. Lucario’s typing is also a blessing giving it 8 resistances and an immunity, giving it a lot of attacks that it can switch into freely… If it weren’t for its less than stellar defenses. 70 defenses across the board leaves Lucario rather frail and base 90 speed just misses out on many key threats that like to carry Earthquake. Earthquake weakness. Yeah that’s another problem. Lucario is still a potent threat and a foe to be prepared for.

Hello! My Name is Lucario. You killed my teammate! Prepare to Die!
    Lucario (Inner Focus)
    Item: Choice Scarf/Choice Specs
    -Aura Sphere
    -Dark Pulse
    -Flash Cannon
    -Psychic/Dragon Pulse
    Nature: Modest (+SATK, -ATK)
    EVs: 252 SATK/252 SPD/4 HP

Choice Scarf Lucario is a very potent revenge killer due to its wide range of attacks plus the ability to outspeed most threats. Choice Specs Lucario crushes some tanks and poor switch ins with pure power. As the aura master can’t readily boost its attack stats, Lucario’s higher base special is favored for this set. Aura Sphere is for STAB and great coverage. Dark Pulse covers Psychics and Ghosts, two types that no sell Aura Sphere. Flash Cannon is STAB that covers Fairies, who block both Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse. Psychic hits opposing Poison and Fighting types hard, while Dragon Pulse offers a little extra something against opposing Dragons.

My Fists are my Sword
    Lucario (Justified)
    Item: Life Orb/Expert Belt
    -Swords Dance
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Extreme Speed/Bullet Punch
    -Earthquake/Stone Edge/Blaze Kick
    Nature: Jolly (+SPD, -SATK) or Adamant (+ATK, -SPD)
    EVs: 252 ATK/252 SPD/4 HP

The ever popular physical Lucario. Swords Dance buffs Lucario’s offense at speeds any special Lucario would struggle to keep up with. Hi Jump Kick is a potent STAB, hitting stuff hard. Extreme Speed and Bullet Punch are priority moves that patch up Lucario’s lackluster speed. Earthquake is Earthquake, Stone Edge hits Flying Types and Blaze Kick hits the occasional opponent that isn’t fazed by Lucarios other moves.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If Lucario is an awesome, if somewhat flawed sweeper, than Mega-Lucario is a war god. It has offenses seen only on the most offensive of legendaries and heavy hitters, plus a blistering base 115 Speed that few can overcome. Then gamefreak goes and give Mega Lucario Adaptability. Yeah that Adaptability; the one that enables Dragalge to be a serious offensive threat on a defensive set. Mega Lucario is nearly unstoppable... until you remember that A) It cannot benefit from hold items and B) it is only slightly less frail then before and is still allergic to Earthquake.

Army of One
    Lucario (Justified/Adaptability)
    Item: Lucarionite
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Flash Cannon
    -Shadow Ball
    -Stone Edge/Ice Punch
    Nature: Naive (+SPD, -SDEF)
    EVs: 168 ATK/168 SATK/172 SPD

A set that attempts to balance speed and both offenses to prevent Mega-Lucario from being easily walled or revenge killed. Adaptability Hi Jump Kick destroys mountains. Adaptability Flash Cannon destroys cities. Shadow Ball gets perfect coverage with Hi Jump Kick, while your final move is up to personal preference: Stone Edge and Ice Punch take care of the many Flying Types in Ubers, while the former boasts more base power, the second offers superior type coverage.

Other Options

Calm Mind/Metal Sound/Nasty Plot
    -Special Lucario’s options for boosting. While Calm Mind provides a defensive boost while Nasty Plot is pure offense. Metal Sound does “match” Nasty Plot in terms of speed, but is nulled every time your opponent switches out.

Shadow Ball
    -Another option on the Special set. Might actually mesh with Aura Sphere better than Dark Pulse

Me First
    -For the giggles that one can get when hitting a Metagross with its own Earthquake.

Vacuum Wave
    -Special STAB Priority

Choice Band
    -Another viable item option.

Steadfast/Inner Focus
    -While Lucario’s normal abilities aren’t that useful in Singles (on physicalsweepers), they deserve a glance in doubles, where Fake Out is slightly more common.
    Last edited by Mestorn; 20th August 2014 at 2:07 PM. Reason: Thought I forgot about Mega-Lucario did ya?
    I was once routed by a Gengar who critted 4 times in a row on my team. Morale of the story; Crits happen and Sucker Punch is good Gengar repellent.

FC: 5043-1767-3387
    In-game Name: Xeran

Quote Originally Posted by DasManiac View Post
    Lucario was one of those popular but mediocre Pokemon that desperately needed a boost and Mega Lucario gives it that. Mega Lucario is one of the most versatile attackers in the game with the option of going physical or special. Despite its higher attack, the Special set is the better choice. With its great speed and great offensive stats, there is no reason not to consider Mega Lucario on your team and no reason to use its standard form either.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
    Timid Nature
    252 Sp. Atk , 252 Speed

-Aura Sphere
    -Flash Cannon
    -Shadow Ball
    -Psychic

Unlike Close Combat, Aura Sphere can OHKO Mega Aggron. With the defense drop, Mega Lucario's already poor defenses become even worse. Aura Sphere is the way to go if you want a strong Fighting move. Flash Cannon is for Fairies, Shadow Ball for Ghosts, and Psychic for fellow Fighting types.

Checks and Counters
    Both Mega Charizards can easily OHKO Mega Lucario. If you're running a physical set, Mega Aggron stomps all over it. With enough bulk to take two Close Combat's before fainting, Mega Lucario falls susceptible to Earthquake. Even without the defense drop, it's still a OHKO. With the speed change of Mega Evolution not happening until the second turn, even Delphox can OHKO with a Flamethrower.
    I hope you know that Mega-Lucario is in the Uber tier, while regular Lucario is in the UU tier. You will almost never see Mega Aggron in Ubers...
    Of course both Mega-Charizards OHKOs Mega-Lucario, it's weak to it... Mega-Lucario still possesses the power to take care of each Charizard if he's played correctly.

252+ Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard X: 284-336 (95.3 - 112.7%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 192-226 (64.4 - 75.8%) +
    252+ Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 64-76 (21.4 - 25.5%)
    Close Combat + Bullet Punch has a chance to win against Charizard-Y, even if you Close Combat twice it will win against it, since Mega-Lucario is still faster than Charizard-Y.

Even so, only a fool would let their Mega-Lucario stay in on a Charizard with no coverage moves. Like I said, Mega-Lucario can work around these two if he's played correctly.

Also, Lucario's physical side is clearly the better option.
    Close Combat - 120 BP // Aura Sphere - 90 BP
    Iron Tail - 100 BP // Flash Cannon - 80 BP

And again, Mega-Lucario is Ubers. You should be talking about Pokemon like Xerneas and Blaziken, not Mega Aggron and Delphox...
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

One of my Favorite Gen IV Pokémon and SSBBrawl characters, Lucario got even cooler in Gen VI.

Stats:
    -HP - Average - Not the best start, but Base 70 is at least neutral ground.
    -Attack - Great/Incredible - Lucario is a spectacular powerhouse with Base 110. Base 145 is like cranking it past 11 and into 12.
    -Defense - Below Average/Above-Average-bordering-Good - Base 70 lets Lucario down a bit with those 2 common and 1 uncommon Weaknesses. Base 88 alleviates the pain a bit, though.
    -Sp.Atk - Great-bordering-Godly/Incredible - High power is Lucario's game, but if Base 115 is huge, Base 140 is colossal.
    -Sp.Def - Below Average - Lucario suffers from high power/low endurance syndrome. This Base 70 is another nail in that coffin that Mega Evolution doesn't fix.
    -Speed - Good (Non-Trick Room)/Great (Non-Trick Room) - Lucario's Base 90 Speed makes it Attacker material. Base 112 bumps that up a few notches.

Abilities:
    -Steadfast - Speed is buffed 1 stage when Lucario flinches. A good Fake Out deterrent.
    -Inner Focus - Lucario is Immune to Flinching. Flinch is annoying, but I like my buffs.
    -Justified (Hidden, Available [Poké Transfer or Friend Safari]) - Attack is buffed 1 stage when hit by a Dark-Type Move. Double-Resistance to Dark makes this a nice choice.
    -Adaptability - Mega-Lucario has a sweet Ability in exchange for its Item Slot. STAB is 2x instead of 1.5x, which on Steel and Fighting is kinda nice with all the new Fairy Types around as well as the usual Rock, Ice, Dark, Steel, and Normal Types.

Overall, Lucario was a cool Pokémon that got even cooler over time. With Fairy Types Weak to Steel, Lucario's Fighting/Steel Type isn't so redundant on coverage anymore. Mega Evolution gives us a few new options, too. Plus, with a Movepool like that, many Normal Types and Fairy Types must be jealous of Lucario's coverage.
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Piloswine.

Ever see a Corsola 1-shot an Uber? Arceus bless Pokemon Stadium 2...
    WARNING: Strong profanity and extreme hilarity in this video. Viewer discretion and pointing-and-laughing advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraleck View Post
    -Justified (Hidden, Available [Poké Transfer or Friend Safari]) - Attack is buffed 1 stage when hit by a Dark-Type Move. Double-Resistance to Dark makes this a nice choice.
    Dark now does neutral damage to Steel.

One of my favourite pokemon. Since its mega is banned by smogon i'll just review its normal form.

Lucario is awesome in many aspects. It is fast and can be used as a physical,special and mixed and it even can be a support in doubles.
    Here's a mixed,more leaning to special, set:

Lucario
    ability: Justified/Steadfast
    item: expert belt
    EVs: 88 attack, 168 sp attack, 252 speed
    nature: Hardy
    -Calm mind
    -Earthquake
    -Flash Cannon
    -Aura sphere

I use this set and it is a pretty good set.

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    21.4.2014. National Pokedex completed

Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:
    Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Turpoo for the battle reef userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badges

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    I hope you know that Mega-Lucario is in the Uber tier, while regular Lucario is in the UU tier. You will almost never see Mega Aggron in Ubers...
    Of course both Mega-Charizards OHKOs Mega-Lucario, it's weak to it... Mega-Lucario still possesses the power to take care of each Charizard if he's played correctly.

252+ Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard X: 284-336 (95.3 - 112.7%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 192-226 (64.4 - 75.8%) +
    252+ Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 64-76 (21.4 - 25.5%)
    Close Combat + Bullet Punch has a chance to win against Charizard-Y, even if you Close Combat twice it will win against it, since Mega-Lucario is still faster than Charizard-Y.

Even so, only a fool would let their Mega-Lucario stay in on a Charizard with no coverage moves. Like I said, Mega-Lucario can work around these two if he's played correctly.

And again, Mega-Lucario is Ubers. You should be talking about Pokemon like Xerneas and Blaziken, not Mega Aggron and Delphox...
    And equally, I hope you realize that all of the options you stated are two turn. Charizard will sit and eat Close Combat and still OHKO with a Flamethrower (Y) or Earthquake (X). Just because Lucario can do a lot of damage to Charizard doesn't mean that it gets the opportunity to kill it.

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3953-0871
    IGN: Ashley

Spoiler:- Pokegyms Badges:

I think Dig is pretty handy for getting around Blaziken's Protect Boost.

Hello everyone, and welcome to my battle strategy for Lucario, my favorite pokemon of all time! I've got 3 battle strategies on DeviantArt, and I'm going to use one simular to the normal Lucario battle strategy I did over there. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

Lucario
    Ability: Steadfast
    Nature: Hasty (+ speed, - defense) or Naive (+ speed, - special defense)
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Psychic, Earthquake, and Hidden Power Ice
    EV's: 252 speed, 192 special attack, 64 attack
    Item: Expert Belt

Ok, say hello to the bane of all my friend's nightmares, my normal Lucario. Since it's mega is baned to Ubers, I decided to use this set, till I got a Mega-Mawile. Anyway, I have caused so many problems for my friends with this set. Steadfast is the ability since Lucario resist most flinching moves and getting the speed boost will help a fair bit. Hasty or Naive nature to boost it's speed while not lowering it's attack stats. For moves, Aura Sphere for stab, Psychic for Fighting type coverage, Earthquake for Fire Type coverage, and Hidden Power Ice to cover Ground types. For EV spread, max speed, and more to special attack than attack since 3 moves are special based, and 1 is physical based. For the item, Expert Belt is designed to be used by a mixed sweeper, when you don't want to use Life Orb. I did some research, and I found a type coverage calculator, and it includes megas, so here is what it found, after elimitating the double placement: 1 no effect, 0 not very effective, 218 normal effective, 548 super effectiveness. Which mean's, about 71.5% of the pokemon currently available in the game are weak to at least one move on this set, hence gives the 20% boost in damage from Expert Belt. Anyway, hope you all enjoy it, and if asked, I will tell you why I love Lucario!

Let's talk about how much offensive pressure Mega Lucario has. It was so good that it got banned by Smogon to ubers, and LOL I was there to watch that unfold. So basically, Mega Lucario is one of the best non-legends to ever exist, but while it got banned from standard play, what's left is... The mediocre normal Lucario. Now, it isn't a bad Pokemon perse, and it's Close Combat still hurts like a *****, but the reason why it fails in the OU metagame is because of it's frailty and base 90 speed, which, if you play competitively, know that it's not NEARLY as fast at what it used to be. Sure it has 3 priority moves, but bullet punch and vacuum wave are pretty weak coming off of 110/115 offenses, respectively. The combination of Sword's Dance and Extremespeed is used by the great Arceus and is possibly the best setup sweeper in the game, and is also given to Lucario as well, but it pales in comparison to Arceus because, well it's kind of obvious. However, it's the best he's got, and I guess, the best chance you got to be somewhat viable, but there's a reason why he's in UU this gen... The power creep has overpowered even his Close Combat, and he's not what he was. (If you feel depressed about that, then go look at the badass that is Mega Lucario.)

Lucario @ life orb
    Evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 SPD
    Adamant Nature
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Iron Tail/Crunch/Ice Punch
    -Extremespeed

Due to the fact that Luck has access to Swords Dance and Extremespeed, he makes for a surprisingly decent cleaner. Think Talonflame, weaker priority, lackluster revenge killing skills, but a stronger Wall breaking move in Close Combat, (which, like I said, hits like a truck) MUCH better typing, and slightly better bulk. You set up and start spamming Extremespeed near the late game, which at +2 priority, +2 Attack, and a base 80move with decent coverage, coming off of a life orb boosted Adamant 110 Attack, it hits with just enough power to KO many weakened Pokemon, while even OHKOing some frailer offensive pokes! Due to his middling speed and frailty, only use Close Combat on slower threats that you're almost positive it'll KO, which isn't hard. Iron tail is for bulky fairies, which you Out speed All relevant fairies. Crunch for ghosts, but honestly, iron tail almost as much damage. But if you don't like the shaky 75% accuracy, I guess you can do that. Ice Punch is you want a jump on Lando-T, Gliscor, Dragons and friends, but a lot of the times you'll be outsped, so us with caution.

Mega Lucario is at a MUCH higher speed tier, meaning it doesn't have to rely on Extremespeed nearly as much as Luc, and just spam a bunch of close combats. And I'm too lazy to write anything more. Go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by mj Ike View Post
    I think Dig is pretty handy for getting around Blaziken's Protect Boost.
    Dig is utterly useless, since it gives an opportunity to switch to something immune to it. Blaziken is banned in standard play anyway, and in a format where it's not, it can easily Baton Pass the boost to a flying/levitate user, who you've just given a free switch in. Not to mention that Lucario is weak to Earthquake, which not only hits targets who are digging, but also does double damage, meaning Lucario will be dead no matter what. Lucario has many viable moves, but Dig is not one of them.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Alright, my favourite Pokemon is PotW! So let's take a look at what Lucario can do. Lucario dropped to UU this gen, but the drop actually benefitted it, since instead of being meh in OU, it is now top dog/fox/jackal/whatever in UU. Sadly, the nerf to Steel hurt Lucario, as it no longer 4x resists Dark, making Justified somewhat less viable on it. But whatever. Lucario can go either Physical or Special. You will most often see Lucario running Physical, as it is generally considered to be the more effective set, although a Special set can still be used for the surprise factor. Lucario also gets a Mega, which is banned in some circles, but if your rules allow it, it is a devastating force. Let's take a look, shall we?

Classic Swords Dance

-Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -ExtremeSpeed/Bullet Punch
    -Crunch/Ice Punch
    Ability: Inner Focus/Justified
    Item: Life Orb/Focus Sash/Lucarionite
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly

This is Lucario's bread and butter set. Set up Swords Dance against something Lucario forces out (such as Porygon2) and then wreck the opposing team with Close Combat. For priority, you have the option of either ExtremeSpeed or Bullet Punch. ExtremeSpeed has +2 Priority and hits harder neutrally, but Bullet Punch gets STAB and hits fairies for SE damage. For the 4th move, Ice Punch lets you beat Flying-types but is transfer only, so if you want Kalos Born you'll have to stick with Crunch for coverage. For items, run Life Orb if you're sure you can set up and want more power, or Sash if you want to be guaranteed to set up. Note that if you run Sash, you'll want ExtremeSpeed to prevent Lucario from being revenge killed. Lucarionite is obviously the best item to use, but it is banned in some rulesets. If you are using Lucarionite, you will want Bullet Punch as it has better coverage and is the same power as ESpeed.

------------------------------------

Kaaaameeeehaaaameeeehaaaaa!

-Nasty Plot
    -Aura Sphere
    -Vacuum Wave/Dark Pulse
    -Flash Cannon/HP Ice
    Timid Nature
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
    Item: Life Orb/Lucarionite

Picture this. Your opponent sends out Lucario. You laugh and switch to your Skarmory or whatever your Physical wall is. And then suddenly...
    "Lucario used Nasty Plot!", followed shortly by Skarmory taking an Aura Sphere to the face. Aura Sphere is obviously your main attack. Vacuum Wave is usable for priority, although Dark Pulse can be used if you don't want the redundant coverage. The final slot is up to you: Flash Cannon is for additional STAB and hits fairies, while HP Ice hits Gliscor who otherwise walls Lucario all day. If your rules allow Mega Lucario, run Lucarionite; otherwise, use Life Orb.

-----------------------------------------

Other options:
    Agility can be used well against offensive teams, but generally power is preferred over speed.
    Shadow Ball has better coverage than Dark Pulse but doesn't have the chance to flinch.
    Counter can be used with Focus Sash to get a surprise KO, but a wrong prediction gives it away.
    Iron Tail can be used on physical sets, especially if it's your Mega, but Lucario's fragility, combined with the 75% accuracy, means that one miss will spell disaster.
    Choice Band/Specs can be used if you want Lucario to function as a wallbreaker instead of a sweeper.
    Last edited by lucariomaster2; 17th August 2014 at 9:40 PM.

Oh, and the Extremespeed vs bullet punch debate for the Mega, it really is choice of preference. Extremespeed is a hell of a lot better against Smogon Bird, Electrics, Fire types, water types, etc. Bullet Punch is able to hit rock types, (but Close Combat already does that and pssh, rock types in Ubers) Xerneas for a (usual) OHKO, and very importantly, (Mega) Gengar. But all in all, its choice of preference.

My aura is gonna Blaze Kick your aura!

Lucario

Aura Sphere
    Flash Cannon
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball / Dragon Pulse / Calm Mind

Ability: Steadfast
    Item: Choice Specs / Expert Belt / Wise Glasses
    EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4HP

Mega Lucario

Close Combat
    Bullet Punch
    Crunch / Blaze Kick / Extreme Speed
    Earthquake

Ability: Adaptability
    EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4HP

Lucario is a strong Pokémon without going mega. Ordinary Lucario can run both physical and special sets. I chose special because I find that Close Combat much more riskier than Aura Sphere because it lowers Lucario's already low defences. By running special moves Lucario isn't concerned too much with burns. Flash Cannon is a strong STAB move that keeps pesky Ice, Rock & Fairy types away and can lower Sp. Defence. Psychic gets Fighting types not named Scrafty or Mega Medicham. the forth slot is up to you really, Shadow Ball can be used against Psychic and Ghost types however, Lucario just shakes them off anyway. Dragon Pulse is an option when battling Dragons running Flamethrower which is like ALL of them. Dragon Pulse is a convenient move in triple battles because it hits Pokémon that a lot of moves can not however Aura Sphere is stronger because of STAB. You could run Calm Mind to increase Lucario's Sp. Attack and needed Sp. Defence after setting up a number of calm minds Lucario MAY and just may survive a Flamethrower / Fire Blast / Heatwave / Inferno from a Chandelure, but this depends on where your Effort Values go. Speaking of Effort Values I would advise against investing in Defence and Sp. Defence simply because a.) Lucario's Defence and Sp. Defence are so low that investing anything will not have much of an effect and will therefore be wasted and b.) Lucario is an offensive Pokémon and not a defensive Pokémon. For Lucario's item there are a number of things that you can go for. Experienced players may choose the Choice Specs to really make Lucario a sweeper, however you get locked into one move and running this item takes some clever predictions. Any Aggron will not want to take an Aura Sphere from a Lucario holding the Choice Specs. If you plan to run Lucario with special attacks rather than physical you may want to consider the Wise Glasses, this item powers up special attacks by 20% rather than 50% but you are not locked into a move. You may also consider the Expert Belt. This item powers up moves that are super effective, considering that Aura Sphere is good on Normal, Dark, Steel, Rock & Ice. Flash Cannon is good on Ice, Rock and Fairy and Psychic is good on Poison & Fighting. These moves give Lucario excellent coverage and allows Lucario to take full advantage of this item. As for Lucario's ability I chose Steadfast, Lucario takes minimal damage from Fake Out and some other moves that cause flinching like Bite and Iron Head. If Lucario does flinch then it gets faster to take down and take out almost anything. Justified is a good ability but very few people will use a dark typed move against Lucario because Fighting resists Dark however in an Inverse Battle Lucario is weak to Dark so this ability is more common there. A very good strategy is to (In a double battle) have a Weavile use Beat Up on Lucario who will take little damage and have its Attack Raised six stages then Have Lucario use Earthquake to send your opponents team packing.

Mega Lucario has extremely strong Attack with a base stat of 145 and an extremely strong Sp. Attack with a base stat of 140. Mega Lucario is also gifted with the ability of adaptability which increases the power of its STAB boost from 1.5x to 2x. Now Bullet Punch has 80 base power and is a priority move, so basically a Steel typed Extreme Speed. Close Combat now has the base power of 240 with the drawback of lowering Mega Lucario's Defences. Earthquake is a solid move which protects Mega Lucario from Fire types. The forth slot us up to you, crunch and Blaze Kick are options as is Extreme Speed you could also try Protect, Bulk Up, Shadow Claw or Substitute it's up to you.

Ah good ol' Lucario, my favorite Pokemon since Gen IV, the thing cleans house if given the opportunity. Then Gen VI gave us Mega Lucario, something that was deemed too good for the OU environment, so now Mega Lucario has to play with the big boys, and as a result, basic Lucario dropped to UU for the first time since it's introduction. Let's get straight to it:

Aura Oracle
    Lucario @ Life Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability:Justified/Inner Focus
    EV's: Attack: 252 Speed: 252 HP: 4
    Swords Dance
    Close Combat
    Extreme Speed
    Ice Punch/Crunch/Bullet Punch

This is basic Lucario's bread and butter set, as it's one of the few Pokemon that can afford to run a Adamant nature. The set is pretty self-explanatory, Set up via Swords Dance to make Lucario hit even harder, Close Combat is a powerful, accurate STAB to destroy anything slower then Lucario while Extreme Speed is used to pick off any weakened Pokemon that happen to be faster then Lucario. The final slot comes down to preference, as it all serves for coverage, and what you feel is most important for basic Lucario to be able to handle, an example being Crunch able to handle Ghost Types that would otherwise block ESpeed and CC. Basic Lucario should be preserved until the opposing team is weakened to the point where Lucario can come in and clean up, as it makes Lucario's life a whole lot easier if the opponent has had some prior damage from Lucario's teammates.

Now let's get to the main event, Mega Lucario. This Mega is a shining example on how a Mega can fix almost every problem the basic form had, and to be honest, if there's a format where Mega Lucario is legal in standard play, there's no reason not to use basic Lucario over Mega Lucario, it's just that much better. But this will be going over Ubers since that's where Mega Lucario currently resides in Smogon's Metagame.

Judgement of Anubis
    Lucario @ Lucarionite
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability:Justified
    EV's: Attack: 252 Speed 252 Special Defense: 4
    Moves:
    Close Combat
    Iron Tail
    Bullet Punch
    Ice Punch/Stone Edge/Swords Dance

Now this may be different then what Lucario tends to run, but Ubers is a bit different of a Metagame, and with all the strong Pokemon in the tier, it makes opportunities for Swords Dance few and far between. Anyway, due to Adaptability boosting Close Combat, Mega Lucario is able to do severe damage to anything weak to it, and can still do respectable damage to a number of things neutral to it. Iron Tail, while not the most accurate move in the world, is necessary for taking on bulkier Fairies, such as Xerneas or Arceus-Fairy, as they're able to take a Bullet Punch, as well as hitting Ghost-Types that can tank Close Combat for days, along with other Fighting-resistant types. Bullet Punch allows it to take on Geomancy Xerneas provided it's been weakened beforehand, as well as for the sake of picking off any weakened Pokemon that could outspeed Mega Lucario, as such Bullet Punch is Mega Lucario's priority move of choice. The final move slot can be used on Stone Edge for picking things like Ho-Oh off, Ice Punch for the sake of hitting stuff like Gliscor and Landorus-T x4 Super Effectively, or Swords Dance to really be able to tear holes into the opposition, but as stated before, Lucario's lack of bulk makes setting up Swords Dance a difficult feat, so usually the other aforementioned moves are better choices.
    Last edited by AuraStorm13; 21st August 2014 at 9:01 PM.
    I'm just going to apologize for my future self if I say anything stupid or offensive.

3DS FC:2036-7044-2312
    NNID: AuraStorm13

This is a Pokemon I have multiples of. Here are some sets I have used then and now.

Sand Dog:
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 Sp. Att, 252 Spd, and 4 Def
    Item: Focus Sash
    Moves:

Aura Sphere
    Protect
    Vacuum wave
    Flash Canon

This Lucario's job was to protect the rest of my doubles sandstorm team from steel and ice types. He does his job right by keeping the mentioned foes at bay with his power stab moves. Protect is there to keep him safe from his team mate's EQs and Vacuum Wave is there for priority.

Carnimus the Traditionalist:
    EVs: 252 Att, 252 Spd, and 4 HP
    Item: Focus Sash
    Moves:

Swords Dance
    Reversal
    Shadow Claw/Crunch
    Bullet Punch

A classic strategy of getting your 'Cario to one HP and unleashing a powerful Reversal attack after a Swords Dance/Focus Sash combo. Shadow Claw or Crunch is for coverage and Bullet punch is for priority.

And now a set that I came up with on my own. I have videos to prove how devastating it is, which I will post codes for later if anybody is interested.

Mega-Unique-Lucario:
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 252 spd, 184 Att, and 68 Def
    Moves:

Detect
    Power-Up Punch
    Copy Cat
    Bullet Punch

The crazy idea started when I was training a female Justified Riolu I got off of the Wonder Trade. During the process of making it happy, I learned that Copy Cat was devastating if utilized correctly. I decided to let her keep the move and build the set around it. I trained one more Lucario because this set was good.

The set works best in mid game when your foe has low enough HP to be KO-ed by a non-boosted Power-up Punch after mega evolution. Due to a huge speed jump, it's best to use detect first unless you are certain that you will out-speed the foe.

In case you have to lead with Lucario for any reason, detect! If the foe uses a move that you like, copy-cat it. There are near endless possibilities with this combination thanks to Lucario's high speed.

The two stabs get boosted even more thanks to the adaptability, turning these weak moves into moves that should never be under-estimated. Power-up Punch raises attack and becomes more powerful and bullet punch serves as a hard-hitting priority as if Scizor was using the move.

Dual screens, burners, intimidators, and those who can lower the foe's special attack make great partners for this crazy pooch.

That's all for now. I'll be back with those videos.

Edit: Looks like I lack good evidence here...
    Last edited by GirlKirbyZombie; 18th August 2014 at 3:54 AM.

My favorites happen to be mid-evolved poison types.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post

I don't play by those rules so tiers mean nothing to me. With Will o' Wisp everywhere these days though, the special set is better.

I challenge my fate!
    - Work Up
    - Extreme speed
    - Bullet Punch
    - Vacuum Wave
    Item Attached: Lucarionite
    Ability: Steadfast/Justified (pre-Megaevolution)/Adaptability
    EV's and Nature: EV's; 252 Attack, 252 Special Attack, 4 Speed. Hasty (+Speed, -Defense)/Naive (+Speed, -Special Defense)

A set I designed one generation ago. The best way for this set to work is to switch in on something that will activate either of pre-Megaevolution Lucario's abilities or something that will have to switch out because it can't touch MegaLucario, activate Ignis-er use Work Up, then attack.

This set, I admit, lacks the raw power of a traditional sweeper, and the coverage is not perfect. However, let's look at the benefits this set has;
    1, This set is not as worried about being affected by status as a Swords Dance (for example) set. Burned? You've got a boosted Special move that isn't affected. Paralyzed? Your offensive attacks all have priority so you're going first most of the time anyways.
    2, MegaLucario has the power to pull off something this unorthodox. Adaptability may not be as scary as Technician but it's still a boost for Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave. Last generation, I was told that this set could not work because normal Lucario lacked the stats to make it work. With the introduction of Megaevolution, (Mega)Lucario now has Base 145 Attack and Base 140 Special Attack.
    3, Only 2 other Pokemon can run Work Up + 3 priority attacks. Smeargle (gets Technician + STAB on Extreme Speed) and Hitmontop (Better defensive stats + abilities but otherwise worse than normal Lucario).
    4, Blaziken (Mega or otherwise) can Speed Boost all it wants, but you'll still outrun it & it has weak defensive stats.
    Keep this MegaLucario in reserve for a late game sweeper, and it should do fine.

Other options: (Coverage moves) Crunch/Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball, Blaze Kick/Hidden Power (Fire), Ice Punch/Hidden Power (Ice). Got a particular Pokemon that keeps walling you no matter what? Pick whichever priority move you don't need and switch in one of these. I personally recommend the Fire type coverage moves because Aegislash, Shedinja (if you ever see it), and Scizor (Mega or otherwise) are not particularly fazed by these moves. (Plus the rest of your team should be able to handle any other threats.)
    (STAB moves) Aura Sphere/Close Combat, Flash Cannon. If you have to have a stronger STAB move, pick the priority move you don't want and switch it for the corresponding option here. (Iron Tail not mentioned because I don't like moves with 75 accuracy; way too low for me.) Either way, adjust your EVs so you have more Speed, but I don't recommend anything lower than 200 Attack/200 Special Attack/108 Speed.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

-Take up thy cross and follow Christ Jesus.
    ~Don't underestimate my God~
    ♥I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.♥

I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar, "I don't use "uber" Pokemon," edited out by me because I do use "uber" Pokemon on occasion.)

Ok, I am confused... Lucario gets Hi Jump Kick as an egg move, which has an effective 15 higher base power as opposed to Close Combat (factoring STAB). Yet it get's no mention. Is it because Hi Jump Kick is that unreliable compared to Close Combat?
    I was once routed by a Gengar who critted 4 times in a row on my team. Morale of the story; Crits happen and Sucker Punch is good Gengar repellent.

FC: 5043-1767-3387
    In-game Name: Xeran

Erm... What is going on here?

Okay, since Lucario is Mediocre before its Mega Evolution, all I have is a cheap Doubles/VGC set.

Lucario @ Salac Berry
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
    Jolly/Adamant Nature
    - Endure
    - Close Combat
    - Rock Slide
    - Extreme Speed

The trick is to use Endure while your partner beats you up, putting you at +4 or +6 Attack right off the bat, and possibly getting you a Salac Berry boost. Close Combat is powerful and the recoil won't matter at 1 HP. Rock Slide hits all enemies and may cause flinching. ExtremeSpeed is huge priority and still pretty strong.

Mega Lucario is where it's at. This guy can easily pull off 6-0 sweeps in Ubers.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance / Hone Claws
    - Close Combat / High Jump Kick
    - Shadow Claw / Iron Tail
    - Bullet Punch / ExtremeSpeed

Stop putting Dark Type moves on this thing, enjoy that perfect Ghost Fighting coverage! Not going into much detail, since this should be pretty obvious.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
    EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spd / 4 SpD
    Timid Nature
    - Nasty Plot / Calm Mind
    - Flash Cannon / Aura Sphere
    - Shadow Ball / Hidden Power (Rock)
    - Vacuum Wave

This is the best Lucario set out there. Seriously. Nasty Plot + Adaptability is crazy. Flash Cannon has no immunities, but Aura Sphere has perfect accuracy. Shadow Ball for that perfect Ghost Fighting coverage and for Aegislash (hahaha) or HP Rock for Ho-oh. Vacuum Wave is the only Special priority move. Ever. Inner Focus is the ability of choice to set up on Kangaskhan's Fake Out and retaliate with Vacuum Wave.

*Insert Mega Mom Power-Up Punch calcs here
    Dircio - 4527-8956-9002
    Trinity League Bug Gym Leader | The White Shadow League Dark Elite 4 | The Eternian Forces Conjurer, War Team Member, and Dark/Flying Elite 4

Credit: Northern Lights (Badge)
    Astral Shadow (these)

Ah, finally my favorite comes in. I missed posting last gen because of laziness, but not this time...

Lucario has been known somewhat for it's ability to go either physical or special in previous gens, because in those gens, both worked. However, with Mega Lucario's physical Attack being pushed just over his Special Attack, and Aura Sphere(one of my favorite moves) getting a 10 BP reduction (meaning Close Combat is now a full 1.5x the BP of Aura Sphere), Game Freak seems to have pushed very hard for physical Lucario. Granted, you'll still see special and perhaps mixed sets from time to time, but Close Combat will be on almost every Lucario now.

With his Mega form, Lucario turns into a tremendous powerhouse, enough to warrant a ban into Ubers, while regular Lucario has been pushed down into the UU. Just remember, whether he's Mega or regular, he's pretty frail, and weaknesses to the common Fighting and Ground type moves do not help this. At the very least, his near-unique typing grants him superb resistance to Stealth Rock, and immunity to Toxic Spikes.

Abilities:
    Inner Focus: For regular Lucario, a decent enough ability making him immune to Fake Out flinch. No point in Mega sets.
    Justified: A nice ability that has been used in Doubles with Beat Up to grant 4-6 stages of Attack. You'll always take this in Mega sets since you can use it on the switch to take a Dark type attack, and M-Evo on the next turn to get +1 M-Lucario off the bat. Also, this is yet another thing that pushes physical Lucario...
    Mega - Adaptability: An incredible ability that makes Mega Lucario's STAB something to fear. Also reduces 4MSS to some extent, as his STAB attacks are now equivalent to super effective coverage moves. (Excluding 4x effective Ice Punches on Dragons)

Physical
    - Close Combat
    - Extreme Speed
    - Ice Punch/Crunch/Iron Tail/Earthquake
    - Swords Dance
    Item: Life Orb
    Ability: Inner Focus/Justified
    Nature and EVs: Adamant(+Atk, -SpAtk) or Jolly(+Spd, -SpAtk); 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Pretty much the most common regular Lucario you'll see. Close Combat is Lucario's powerful STAB, Extreme Speed is a great priority move, and Swords Dance helps boost his Attack to impressive levels. Last move is whatever you want for coverage - Ice Punch handles Flying types and Dragon types, Crunch prevents walling by Ghosts, and Iron Tail, while an inaccurate option, is STAB and hits the Fairy types that would absorb Close Combat hard, Earthquake deserves a mention because, well it's Earthquake, and while it largely intersects Fighting type supereffectiveness, it also takes on Fire and Electric types.

Special
    - Aura Sphere
    - Flash Cannon
    - Shadow Ball/Psychic/Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse/Vacuum Wave
    - Nasty Plot/Calm Mind
    Item: Life Orb
    Nature and EVs: Modest(+SpAtk, -Atk) or Timid(+Spd, -Atk); 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spd

While it is less often used now, Lucario still possesses a decent special set with two good boosting moves in Nasty Plot and Calm Mind (NP is often preferred for instant power, as CM is better suited for tankier Pokemon). Aura Sphere and Flash Cannon serve as STAB, and once again, last move is coverage; although, you may forgo that for Vacuum Wave, a rarely seen priority move, but it's no Extreme Speed in terms of BP, unfortunately.

Physical Mega
    - Close Combat
    - Bullet Punch/Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail/Ice Punch/Stone Edge
    - Swords Dance/Ice Punch/Stone Edge
    Ability: Justified ~ Adaptability
    Nature and EVs: Jolly(+Spd, -SpAtk); 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

While it mirrors regular Lucario to some extent, Mega Lucario has a few key differences: thanks to Adaptability, Bullet Punch now has the same effective BP as Extreme Speed and Iron Tail has much more damage than most of the coverage moves; also, because of M-Lucario's position in Ubers, Iron Tail becomes a lot more useful for taking on Xerneas, who runs rampant in the tier, Ice Punch is considerable for taking on Rayquaza, another popular threat, and Stone Edge is a nice option for destroying Ho-Oh, while Swords Dance may see less use thanks to a lot of powerful threats that are able to OHKO Lucario, leaving little room to set up. (Note: You may be wondering why I left E-Speed as an option, when Bullet Punch is available. After all, Bullet Punch can actually hit things supereffectively, and has more PP. However, E-Speed has one thing above Bullet Punch - lack of certain resistances. Palkia and Kyogre are two very popular Scarf users, and both resist Bullet Punch. Admittedly though, Scarfed threats like Kyurem-W must still be considered...)

Special Mega
    - Aura Sphere
    - Flash Cannon
    - Vacuum Wave/Dragon Pulse
    - Nasty Plot/Dragon Pulse
    Ability: Inner Focus ~ Adaptability
    Nature and EVs: Timid(+Spd, -Atk); 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spd

M-Lucario's special set more or less follows the pattern of physical; a lot of coverage moves are dropped thanks to Adaptability, and the priority move becomes more viable. Dragon Pulse is still considerable, because it has 5 more BP than STAB moves, which means it'll hit Dragons for more damage than Aura Sphere or Flash Cannon.

Other Options

Lucario has been gifted with a wide, diverse movepool allowing it several offensive options.

Focus Sash+Counter+Reversal and Pinch Berry+Endure+Reversal are both considerable sets that takes advantage of Lucario's frailty. Even better, E-Speed ensures that they can't just be picked off with priority after hitting 1 HP.
    Hone Claws+High Jump Kick+Stone Edge is considerable for M-Lucario, but as aforementioned, it's hard for something so frail to set up in Ubers. For regular, Stone Edge isn't likely to be used outside of Ubers, and SD+Close Combat is more effective than Hone Claws+HJK w/o Stone Edge.
    Choice Sets are usable, but lack of set up moves makes them less powerful in the long run.
    Agility can be used to outrun Scarfed threats, but priority moves in general are more suited to that task.
    Blaze Kick is an interesting move for Lucario to receive, but the coverage it brings is rather unimpressive.
    Drain Punch+Bulk Up can be used, but is lacking in power compared to other sets.
    Work Up may be used in a mixed set.

And a personal favorite:
    Copycat, while a rather situtational move, can be hilariously effective in Ubers, where you can copy an Outrage to destroy Dragon types and even some signature moves that you can carry along to take on the next Pokemon that comes out. (For reference, I once Copycated a Sacred Fire to finish off a weakened Ho-Oh, then proceeded to use Copycat Sacred Fire again against the Celebi that came out next. It was glorious. should've been glorious, but then it missed...)

Double and Triple Battle Options

Lucario, despite his frailness, actually performs well in Doubles/Triples, being able to use a Justified+Beat Up combo and having access to Rock Slide and Earthquake.

Partners

Whimsicott, the weakest user of Beat Up, is a good candidate. Levitaters/Fliers are also similarly helpful for allowing Lucario to freely use Earthquake, while avoiding the Earthquakes that will most likely be used against Lucario as well.

Counters

Lucario is frail with 70/70/70 defenses, so any decent powered hit can 2-1HKO, while his weaknesses to the common Fighting, Ground, and Fire type moves will OHKO easily. Burn and Paralysis will cripple him hard, although in the case of paralysis, a boosted Extreme Speed may still pose a threat.

M-Lucario barely gets any defensive boosts, only having 70/88/70, meaning a majority of the Ubers tier can OHKO him with no problem. Choice Scarf holders have little problem with Lucario if they resist his priority move.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast