Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 226 to 232 of 232

Thread: The Official Member x Fictional Character Claiming Thread

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    KungFuTown
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Lol why not:

    KungFuNinjaShipping Sanpei (Pokémon XY) x KungFuMaster
    Hawlucha, The John Cena Pokémon. When Hawlucha uses Taunt, he becomes invisible so You Can't See Him!
    This joke is getting old lol

    Proud Claimer of Hawlucha and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2MHj1iDIU

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    All of the above shippings have been accepted and added to the list.

    And for my own.

    Royalshipping - Professor Kukui (Pokemon) x xEryChan

  3. #228
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,651

    Default

    Can you please remove my old shippings please? The ones with the username "PopPrincess_Lyra"

    I want a new one:
    AlienSnowflake Shipping - Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) x PrismaticPrincessAnna

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrismaticPrincessAnna View Post
    Can you please remove my old shippings please? The ones with the username "PopPrincess_Lyra"

    I want a new one:
    AlienSnowflake Shipping - Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) x PrismaticPrincessAnna
    If you wanna drop a claim, there is a form on the first post. I unfortunately cannot remove them from the list unless you fill out the form.

    I've accepted the other ship in the meantime.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Notes App on iPad
    Posts
    792

    Default

    New month, new ships!

    ArtisticProcrastinationShipping - Mina (Pokemon) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Name chosen because both me and Mina love art and procrastinate what we are supposed to do.

    NebulaShipping - Lillie (Pokemon) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Name chosen because I (as the player) first met Lillie because I wanted to save Nebby, and the name Nebby is based on Nebula.
    Game OTP: IronWill (Dawn x Riley)
    Anime OTP: Marisson (Alain x Mairin)
    Manga brOTP: Origin (Steven x Wallace)


    I also have a nominated story there!

    I write shipping fics! In any of the stories I post in the shipping fics area, feel free to drop in to say hi and leave a review! I gain motivation to continue writing through this, so any kind of review is great!

    "Our path may have a clear end with our friends, but it doesn't mean we cannot do anything with them while it lasts. Make sure you spend your time with them to the fullest, so when you have to part ways, once all is finally done, hold your head high, smile, and look onward to the future world that you made together!" ~ from this fanfic!

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Somewhere Deadly/Australia
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    New year, new shippings

    MemoriesShipping - Isla (Plastic Memories) x SilverChiko

    AsiaPacificMusicalShipping - Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project) x SilverChiko


    "Listen, an idol's job isn't to show people their smiles, it is to make people smile. Never forget that!" - Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    New month, new ships!

    ArtisticProcrastinationShipping - Mina (Pokemon) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Name chosen because both me and Mina love art and procrastinate what we are supposed to do.

    NebulaShipping - Lillie (Pokemon) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Name chosen because I (as the player) first met Lillie because I wanted to save Nebby, and the name Nebby is based on Nebula.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChiko View Post
    New year, new shippings

    MemoriesShipping - Isla (Plastic Memories) x SilverChiko

    AsiaPacificMusicalShipping - Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project) x SilverChiko
    Both claims have been accepted and added to the list.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •