Welcome to the Blazing Victory Trade Shop! I'm returning to the trading scene after quite a long hiatus from both competitive Pokemon and event trading, As such you'll see mostly older events being offered here, until this collection begins to grow. At first, this shop is likely going to be a giant mess -- but it'll pull itself together quickly as I perform the necessary updates.
As the name implies, this shop is dedicated to competitive battling, and the Pokemon we use in that noble pursuit. As such, you'll find a wide assortment of competitive Pokemon, flawless event-only Pokemon, and related stuff in here.
STATUS: CLOSED || Need Banners!
Because of RL constraints, I'm having to close the shop until around December 13th. Feel free to leave any offers though, if you wish.
1. Please, don't be a douche. That's the fastest way to get me to reject a trade with you.
2. Many of the Pokemon here will be cloned as a part of our trade. As of 17SEP, I now have the ability to clone Pokemon, and fairly reliably at that. If our trade does not call for me giving you the Pokemon uncloned, I will more than likely clone it. I will not be offering cloning as a service at this time, unless it's something specific on my wants list.
3. If I accidentally give you a hack (and you have solid proof), I'll make amends as quickly as I can. I'll expect this same courtesy from you.
4. Scammers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
5. Please read and understand the notes below before you make a trade with me. They are extremely relevant to how things are run here!
6. Please come on in and offer anything reasonable! I don't bite... much.
Spoiler:- Important Notes:
1. I'm in the US Navy, so quite obviously there will be times I'll be unable to see to your needs. I'll keep you regularly posted if I need to go on hiatus.
2. I'm always updating this shop. At first you'll see a rather paltry sum of Pokemon, but that only means I'm adding more from my collection onto here!!!
3. Many people care more about KB (Kalos-Bred/Born) Pokemon than others. My name is NOT many people. Please be aware of that. I only care more if you're the OT, and if your Pokemon is worth trading for.
4. All Pokemon found in this shop are listed by Pokedex number, with the exception of those listed in my Trophy Case, and the NFT list (if one is ever needed). In addition, the following information will be shown, if applicable: The species, Shiny (F), Flawless (F), Hidden Ability (HA), Event [name of event], Notable moves, Level, and whether it's Trained/Touched (T), or not (UT).
5. As mentioned earlier, I lack the means to clone. If you can clone your Pokemon and will for our trade, I'll likely ask you to send a clone of the stuff I traded back, just to keep our trade on even terms.
6. My FC is 3411 0844 2159. Please use that for all trades that take place here.
7. Have fun shopping and battling with the Pokemon we trade. After all, that's the sole reason I made this shop!
The following people have excellent standings with me, and as such have extra priority when trading with me. Kudos to all of you for being so awesome!
Spoiler:- Excellent Traders:
Ginji -- A long-time trade partner. I look forward to any future trades we may have. Check out his shop for any events you can't find here!
Asmoday -- She's an awesome trader and good friend. She's always welcome here, and has front-of-the-line privileges regardless of the circumstances. Check out her shop if you can't find what you're seeking here!
Rayce -- Awesome trader. I've done plenty of business with him, and I've enjoyed every one of our trades!
EmiiLava -- A long-time friend who's only been kind to those she's met -- myself included.
FairyWitch -- A long-time friend who's been there for me when I need a place to hang out here in Serebii.
IkhanaGraveyard -- She's among the best people I've met so far in these forums. I look forward to any visits she pays to this shop.
ArchStaraptor -- Donated some awesome competitive Pokemon to my collection. Thanks!
ALL of the Pokemon listed have been obtained through 100% legitimate means (actual events, wonder cards, in-life stuff, etc.), and neither are they cloned!
Spoiler:- Trophy Case:
None of these Pokemon are up for trade, given their obvious rarity.
Old Sea Chart Mew *Shiny, Japanese* || Bold Nature || Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Metronome || UNIQUE || (Note: These moves were taught before BW2 were even a thing)
WISHMKR Jirachi *American* || Adamant Nature *good IVs* || Body Slam, Mimic, Metronome, Wish (tutored in 3rd Gen, with 3rd Gen exclusive moves) || Obtained uncloned directly from OT || UNIQUE || (Missing along with its 4th Gen game cart. Replacement needed!)
Liberty Garden Victini *American* || Rash Nature || Obtained myself, never cloned, nicknamed "Blaze" || UNIQUE
The following will be kept as a trade log of sorts. All that will be listed is the person, date we agreed to trade, and a couple extra notes. Thanks for trading with me!
Spoiler:- Trade Log:
27-AUG-2014 || Asmoday -- several Pikachu events for my Korean Pikachu Café events.
27-AUG-2014 ||Ginji -- Two Pikachu events for his E-Speed Pikachu & Christmas Victini
The following are Pokemon I specifically want for either my shop or my personal collection. If you don't see anything in particular there that you've got, just offer it anyway! It just might be something I'd like! (Note: The nicknames listed below are my preferences, for myself only. If you've got them and are able to name them as listed, I'd prefer those over any other similar Pokemon!)
Spoiler:- High Priority Wants:
The Pokemon listed below are considered of very high value to me, and I will trade very generously to get my grubby paws on them.
WISHMKR/CHANNEL Jirachi, with Body Slam -- Adamant/Relaxed/Careful/Jolly with high IVs preferred! (If it's uncloned, it'll be that much better!!!)
Flawless Minccino/Cinccino (Adamant/Jolly Nature, w/Skill Link, and Gunk Shot)
Any UNIQUE events -- meaning something that has never been cloned. Ones you've obtained yourself are even better!!!
Flawless Fletchling, named Burnout (Adamant or Jolly Nature, Gale Wings)
High-IV'd Shiny Vivillons -- ANY Pattern, ANY viable nature
Flawless Porygon, named Megatron (Modest nature & Download ability ONLY)
Sleeping Pikachu Event (only comes Relaxed, Lv 50)
Flawless Heracross, named "Hulk" (Jolly/Adamant nature)
Mega Stones -- especially Heracronite
Events with Special moves -- especially flawless ones!
Any other interesting offers that I don't already have
There are just a few things on the block that everyone simply doesn't want cluttering their house, garage... whatever they use as storage for those really cool things they love showing off to all of their guests. The following list details exactly that.
Spoiler:- The Undesirables:
1. Touched competitive Pokemon -- Unless they're that awesome, I'll typically turn them down. (If in the event they are, disregard.)
2. I'm not after Pokemon only meant to be used for Pokedex entries. I'm not Ash Ketchum. I'm not out to catch them all. I'm here to catch the best.
3. Hacks -- I've done more than one purge of my inventory just to make sure I've got the least chances possible of passing any illegitimate Pokemon onto you. Please don't make my job harder. (This includes "shinified" Pokemon, and any other Pokemon modified by a third-party device outside of straight-up cloning.)
4. Non-competitive Pokemon -- shinies included. Unless it's rare/valuable to collectors, if it doesn't have a competitive nature and competitive IV's, I'll likely be uninterested. (If it's rare, disregard.)
5. Stuff I've already got. If you've got a different nature or something with much better moves/IVs, that's one thing. However, I don't get along well with twins... After all, that's what cloning is for.
Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 10th November 2014 at 5:48 AM.
Reason: Updated Status
First off, I'd like to give a big shout-out to all those who have helped me and traded with me in the past. I very much appreciate all your help! In this post I'd like to commemorate you guys for all of my visitors to see.
Listed below are the names of those people who have done (of their free will) things for me that they clearly didn't have to, since I first started working on this trade shop.
None yet! Be the first to have yourself immortalized here!
Spoiler:- Excellent Traders:
In spite of me splitting hairs each time I come into her shop, she's always welcoming and friendly, and we always end up with very good, clean trade agreements that I know we'll both enjoy the benefits of. I look forward to trading with her every time I visit her shop!
In terms of patience and understanding, he's a veritable saint. In spite of delays on my end, he has kept faithfully to previous trade agreements we've struck, and that's an admiral quality that many traders should aspire to have. Thanks for your support!
Spoiler:- Honorable Mentions:
Freely gave me his 5IV Adamant Fletchling, and even nicknamed it, so that I could use it for my team. Thanks a million!!!
Helped me get this shop opened and approved quickly. Thanks for your support!
Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 30th August 2014 at 10:21 PM.
OPEN! Feel free to post and shop to your heart's content!
Spoiler:- Work Log:
This will list those times this shop has been open & closed. While this won't be of much relevance, at least it'll provide people with consistent times I may be available to trade in the future.
30th August -- CLOSED to finalize the shop's posts!
31st August to 2nd September -- OPEN for active trades!
2nd September to 5th September -- AWAY because of work. (PM for details.)
5th September -- OPEN to all trades!
Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 6th September 2014 at 4:08 AM.
Reason: Edited in Time Log
your #251 Celebi (Flawless) || Timid || Level 100, T (EV-trained) || WIN2011 Event || Psychic, Giga Drain, Earth Power, Calm Mind || Rare -- good offers only!
for my Flawless Shiny HA jolly Riolu with Crunch,High Jump kick,Blaze kick and bullet punch?
Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights) (Fariywitch Made the TEF League Bug Banner and Azu made the badge )
3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges: