Thread: The DC Universe Thread(Shows, Movies, etc etc...) *Potential Spoilers*

Suicide Squad movie cast announced;

Will Smith is Deadshot

Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn

Jai Courtney is Captain Boomerang

Cara Devilgne is Enchantress

Tom Hardy is Rick Flag Jr.

Jared Leto is the Joker

Damn I am so pumped for this - Will Smith as Deadshot is just amazing, another great legendary veteran leading actor for one of WB's big superhero team up properties. Jared Leto as Joker could actually top Heath's Joker but I don't want to say that so soon. Suicide Squad, and Joker+Harley on screen...Man I am pumped. Would've preferred Bernthal as Deadshot and Smith as Black Manta, but to be honest this works out better. Unsure about Courtney, never liked him as an actor.
    If you're a fan of Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, DC Comics and Movies, Fear The Walking Dead, GTA, Heroes, Mass Effect or Saints Row, hit me up with a VM, I'm always eager to talk about things I like with fellow fans.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

YESSS, Deadshot is my favorite DC character, and Im sure Will smith will wield his signature charm into creating another fan-favorite.

Captain boomerang is awesome too, even if I can already hear people making "funny" jokes about his name.

I always found the joker to be kinda overrated, but at least Jared leto is a good actor.

I dont know anything about enthantress, but Im certainly glad there are superhumans present.

KInda wished King shark and El diablo was in this, since they were ****ing awesome in the comics :/

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    YESSS, Deadshot is my favorite DC character, and Im sure Will smith will wield his signature charm into creating another fan-favorite.

Captain boomerang is awesome too, even if I can already hear people making "funny" jokes about his name.

I always found the joker to be kinda overrated, but at least Jared leto is a good actor.

I dont know anything about enthantress, but Im certainly glad there are superhumans present.

KInda wished King shark and El diablo was in this, since they were ****ing awesome in the comics :/
    There's still a chance someone else may appear as part of the squad. It's been rumoured that Aidan Gillen, known for Game of Thrones, is in talks to play Deathstroke. He looks the part, but at the age of 46, a tad young. I think right now, the squad needs some sort of Brute villain - Killer Croc, King Shark, Blockbuster, Clayface, Parasite etc. Big muscle that could plough through a wall. My pick for Slade would definitely be Sean Bean or Michael Rooker.
    If you're a fan of Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, DC Comics and Movies, Fear The Walking Dead, GTA, Heroes, Mass Effect or Saints Row, hit me up with a VM, I'm always eager to talk about things I like with fellow fans.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    There's still a chance someone else may appear as part of the squad. It's been rumoured that Aidan Gillen, known for Game of Thrones, is in talks to play Deathstroke. He looks the part, but at the age of 46, a tad young. I think right now, the squad needs some sort of Brute villain - Killer Croc, King Shark, Blockbuster, Clayface, Parasite etc. Big muscle that could plough through a wall. My pick for Slade would definitely be Sean Bean or Michael Rooker.
    Oh god, my heart nearly stopped when you mentioned a live-action clayface. I would cast Ron pearlman as Deathstroke, since he killed it as slade in TT.

Ogod ogod did anyone see thos midseason finale previews? It's almost time for:
        Spoiler:- Flash Spoilers:

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Ogod ogod did anyone see thos midseason finale previews? It's almost time for:
    You don't need to use spoiler tags lol, the thread title already covers that.

Also heck ya, Oli's suit got an upgrade !!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Man, I really need to get caught up on Flash, Ivve watched 2 episodes so far, and it's the best superhero livesction show Ive ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Man, I really need to get caught up on Flash, Ivve watched 2 episodes so far, and it's the best superhero livesction show Ive ever seen.
    Same here. I haven't watched any of those amazing DC TV series for a month now. Really need to catch up. No wonder I feel my days kinda sucked lately.

Did the Arrow and Flash crossover happened already?

It did, I watched it yesterday. Though, it is FULL of spoilers for Arrow if you haven't already watched all of Arrow

We want too much, we lose the touch
    It's time to slow it down.

@Schade: Thanks Mr. Mod. I haven't started Constantine to be honest. I feel that me having to catch up will be a huge and time consuming hussle
    Last edited by CMDShift4; 7th December 2014 at 5:08 PM.

The man in yellow finally showed up and made his appearance:

And yet we still don't know the whole story. Also dat Firestorm saving the day.

Last FM

Flash just confused the hell out of me lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well that's quiet a way to end the mid-season team Arrow.
    Also Amell's Mom got a bit into the show tonight:
        Spoiler:- Stuff:
    Last edited by Skiks; 11th December 2014 at 4:08 AM.

Last FM

Arrow and Flash.wow wow wow.

also, hello Lazarus pits..

Arrow and Flash had excellent mid season finales! January needs to hurry up and get here! I can't wait to see more new episodes!

So they released the official synopsis's for Arrow and the Flash.

Arrow: “Left Behind” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

THE TEAM DEALS WITH OLIVER’S DISAPPEARANCE — In the aftermath of Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) fight with Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Arsenal (Colton Haynes) continue to protect the city in the Arrow’s absence. However, after three days without hearing from Oliver, they begin to fear the worst may have happened to their friend. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to believe that Oliver could be dead until Merlyn (John Barrowman) pays the team a surprise visit. Thea (Willa Holland) suspects there is something more behind Oliver’s disappearance and asks Merlyn for a favor. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) tests a part of his new suit and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) takes up the mantle of the Black Canary. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson (#310). Original airdate 1/21/2015.

Flash: “Revenge of the Rogues” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)

WENTWORTH MILLER AND DOMINIC PURCELL (“PRISON BREAK”) TEAM UP AGAIN AS CAPTAIN COLD AND HEAT WAVE CHALLENGE THE FLASH TO AN EPIC BATTLE — Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) returns to Central City with a new hotheaded partner in tow – Mick Rory AKA Heat Wave (guest star Dominic Purcell). The duo plan to steal a multi-million dollar painting, but Cold has another agenda while in town – to set a trap for The Flash. Snart and Mick kidnap someone close to The Flash and threaten to kill them unless The Flash shows up for a battle of fire and ice. Barry tells Joe (Jesse L. Martin) he isn’t sure he should take on Snart again after the casualties that happened the last time they fought. Meanwhile, Barry asks Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) to help him double his training efforts so he’s ready for the Reverse Flash when he returns to Central City. Iris (Candice Patton) deals with the aftermath of Barry’s confession, and Cisco makes the CCPD a new shield. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Geoff Johns & Kai Yu Wu (#110). Original airdate 1/20/2015

Can't wait to see Laurel as Canary and see what Ray does with the suit .

So many great things with DC I don't know where to begin.
    It's that amazing!
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

wasn't expecting Vixen to get an animated series

Heatwave, Crossing Streams, the Scarlet Speedster, F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M Clues, Snart Sister, Mundane use of powers, Space Ghost Comics, this episode is everything I ever wanted in a Flash show.

Last FM

This was a good episode, particularly in terms of interactions.

HOWEVER:

1. Why didn't the cops use their guns to shoot Captain Cold and Heatwave while Flash was fighting them? They could have easily used snipers.
    2. What was up with Caitlin trying to open frozen door RIGHT AFTER it was frozen? Wouldn't like running away from the car make more sense? I just felt like that was a super dumb moment, haha.

Like I said though, loved the interactions, particularly Barry/Joe at the end.

This episode was awesome for the Flash. I especially loved Cisco getting to kick Piper's butt .

LOVED that karaoke scene, lol. I officially ship Caitlin x Barry.

Heck ya, Oli's back ya'll <3!!!!

I really enjoyed Arrow tonight! It's good to know Thea finally knows about Ollies secret! I can't wait for the next episode, Slade is back!!!

I'm just waiting for them to announce this;

https://twitter.com/gregcipes/status/504351397395972097

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast