Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 3,226 to 3,228 of 3228

Thread: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I started running out of money, so I finally went through the Victory Road to beat the trainers there. Saw Wally at the exit and obliterated his team with Froslass, I've always felt bad for that kid lol but oh well. Before I challenged the E4 though, I went around Hoenn and caught every DexNav exclusive Pokémon, I also evolved some along the way to make some progress with my living dex. After that, I entered the league at last and swept everyone's teams easily, as my Pokémon are already Lv75-80 at this point.

I'm waiting for the credits to roll as I'm typing this. I think I'll go straight for the Delta episode and stick a Wailmer in my team to evolve it in the mean time, so that I'll be able to activate the Regis later.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

- I used my Eon Flute and soared and found the Mirage Island where wild Unowns appeared, then I added Reshiram to my team and soared to the Gnarled Den area and caught Kyurem.
    - I picked up the DNA Splicers after getting Kyurem and I went to harvest my berries at Route 123's garden. I soared again and found the Fabled Cave which was where Zekrom was. :]
    - I successfully caught Zekrom and went to Mauville city and did some shopping, then I used the day care's services at Route 117. I took the S.S. Tidal ferry to the Battle Resort next.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I completed the Delta episode in one sitting. Running back and forth between the Mossdeep and every other place in Hoenn was annoying, to say the least, but I got it over with. I never actually completed the Delta episode on my previous save, so I didn't know what to expect, but I came the Sky Pillar waaay over-prepared with 70 Dusk Balls. I don't know if Rayquaza's and Deoxys' catch rates were altered in this, but I got them both in the first Dusk Ball after False Swiping them. Welp, not gonna complain.

Afterwards I activated the Regi event and... remember the 68 Dusk Balls? I basically dumped them all on Regice. :| I actually just SR'd after I got to 10 left because it got absurd at that point. I think I used about 20 on the second attempt. Registeel was being difficult too but not as much as Regice. At least I got Regirock almost immediately. After that ordeal, I bought another batch of Dusk Balls and summoned and caught Regigigas. Another legendary family complete!
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130