Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3265

Thread: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Last night, I transferred over some Pokemon originally from my HeartGold. Most of them were in Apricorn Balls, but one was a female Scyther in a Sport Ball from the Bug Catching Contest. I decided that I wanted to raise a Sport Ball Scizor for Sun, so I started hatching Sport Ball Scyther. The Scizor I already had was female too, so first I bred it and hatched a male Scyther with the right Nature. Then, I bred that Scyther with the transferred one and hatched a Sport Ball female with that Nature. Since then, I've been breeding with a Scyther + Ditto pair in the Day Care and am breeding for IVs. Didn't have the time to finish breeding last night, but I'll continue next time.
    >>// \\<<

- Despite my efforts, Team Aqua escaped with the Link Cable and I had to go to Mossdeep's Space Center again next to settle things. I saw Matt as I went toward the building.
    - I had to fight my way past a horde of Team Aqua grunts at the Space Center and I soon challenged Matt himself and I defeated his mega Sharpedo. Zinnia then suddenly appeared.
    - Zinnia crushed the dimensional shifter device cuz she wanted to save Hoenn's parallel dimension from the asteroid or something hee hee. She also stole Matt's key stone and fled.

Yesterday, I bred for a few more Pokemon.
    I continued hatching Scyther, and the first one I hatched happened to have the right Ability and IVs.
    Then, I hatched some Magikarp eggs. I had transferred a Lure Ball Magikarp from HG, so I wanted to pass that ball on to the offspring. I bred the Lure Ball Magikarp with my Gyarados and hatched a perfect Magikarp in under 10 eggs.
    Finally, I bred my Greninja. Two of the five eggs I hatched were perfect Protean Froakie, so I picked one to keep and released the rest.

Next time, I think I'll EV train some more of the Pokemon I've hatched recently. Might hatch a few more afterwards.
    >>// \\<<

Visited AS to receive the Arceus event and then decided to visit a few secret bases.
    Once that was done, I flew to Littleroot Town to make sure I had the respective Mewtwonite because I had started a new save file and I couldn't remember whether or not I had already gotten it.
    Then, for kicks, I decided to DexNav some Zorua because I've always wanted a shiny one, but have always had rotten luck with shinies in general. So, wouldn't you know it, at a chain of 11, a shiny Zorua showed up. Bold nature, but that'll work for me!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

- So Zinnia escaped to Team Aqua's Hideout now that she had stolen Matt's key stone and I had to chase her down. When I arrived, I had to go through the base and defeat grunts.
    - When I got to Archie's office, I saw him, Shelly and Zinnia. Zinnia had won and she took the key stone and planned to summon Rayquaza now. I then got the Sharpedoite.
    - Steven called me and I went to Mossdeep's Space Center again. Steven wanted me to speak to Wallace at the Cave of Origin to break the seal of the Sky Pillar, so I went to Sootopolis.

Today, I got quite a lot of training done. I EV trained the Gastly, Abra, and Froakie I hatched, then spent some time levelling them up via Secret Base battles. Once Gastly and Abra had evolved, I connected with my Alpha Sapphire and traded the Haunter and Kadabra along with my Scyther to fully evolve them. When that was all done, I EV trained my Chansey and then continued levelling Pokemon up. I battled most of my Blissey base trainers until all of the Pokemon I EV trained today, plus the Dragons I trained a few days ago, were all level 80+.

Once I was finished training today, I nicknamed all of the Pokemon and made sure all of their movesets were complete. Next time, I'll get around to training my Scizor, Magikarp, and Honedge.
    >>// \\<<

- So I went to Sootopolis city next cuz Wallace had to help unseal the entrance to the Sky Pillar. When I had found him, he mentioned how the big tree was a present from AZ in the past.
    - Wallace left to the Sky Pillar and I went there as well by surfing southwest toward Route 131. As I went, I took a detour and used Dive and collected some items under the water.
    - Now at the Sky Pillar, I had to battle Wallace again. I swept his team of water types in a jiffy hee hee, then I began ascending the tower and soon I saw Zinnia inside as well. ^^;

I got, in a Wonder Trade, a level 1 Shiny Sneazel with Pokerus in a Moon Ball.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I restarted my AS today, since its been a while since I played it and I haven't really achieved anything in it.

I wanted to use Pokémon that I like but haven't actually ever used in an in-game team, or ones I haven't used in a long, looong time. I think I'll use Clefable, Flareon, Seadra, Froslass, Plusle and Jumpluff, so I transferred those + Ditto via Pokébank. I'll breed Clefable, Froslass and Jumpluff once I get to the Day Care. Horsea and Flareon are Lv1, so I put them on the team already, and I'll catch the Plusle.

Anyway, I just beat the Rustboro City gym and saved Peeko. Off to Dewford!

Last edited by xerxes; 7th January 2017 at 12:11 AM.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Got around to EV training my Magikarp, Honedge, and Scizor today. While training, I encountered a shiny Zigzagoon in a Horde Battle and caught it. That was pretty cool.

After that, I went to my Blissey bases to do some levelling up. I trained Scizor, Gyarados, and Aegislash until they were levels 87-91 or something like that. Additionally, I got my Chansey up to level 100 while training the Pokemon.

Once I finished training, I made sure my Pokemon had their final movesets, then stored them in my PC. Now, I've finished raising all the Pokemon I plan to transfer to Sun for the Battle Tree or whatever. Might hatch a few more Apricorn ball Pokemon to transfer one day, though.
    >>// \\<<

I've been pretty much zooming through AS, my Pokémon have been overleveled since I beat Wattson. Everyone hit Lv50 after I left Fortree city.

I went up Mt Pyre and caught Shuppet, Duskull, Vulpix, Meditite and Chimecho. Archie got away with the Blue Orb at the top and the old couple gave me the Red Orb to go chase after him. So I went to Slateport City, missed him again, and then followed Team Aqua to their Lilycove Hideout. I thrashed all the grunts, picked up the Masterball and all their other stuff, and then he got away again. I continued my journey to Mossdeep and that's where I left off yesterday. I skipped all the swimmer trainers in between, so I'll probably fight those first and then I'll hit the gym.

I also switched out Plusle for Scizor. Although it was doing well in my team, I needed something that would be helpful with catching all the legendaries and shinies. Scizor's False Swipe and Clefable's Sing have been working out well.

Last edited by xerxes; 8th January 2017 at 3:22 PM.

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

- So as I made my way toward the Sky Pillar's summit, Zinnia would reveal some more of her clan's history, including bits about Primal Groudon and Kyogre, as well as Rayquaza. :]
    - I defeated tons of pokemon and picked up items as well, then I reached the top of the tower and saw Zinnia and Aster watching the meteor shower at the Dragonhark altar. ^^;
    - When the meteor shower ended, Zinnia asked me to watch Aster and she summoned Rayquaza from the heavens. She wanted it to mega evolve, but Zinnia's key stone wasn't working.

I caught Kyogre and stopped its rampage, then I went immediately to the Sootopolis gym and beat Wallace to get Waterfall and the final Hoenn badge. The Pokémon League can wait though, and I decided to go do some other stuff before I go through the Victory Road. I went to the Nameless Cavern and caught Azelf. I even brought in my Timid Synchronizer, but since it didn't take after 6 attempts, I just decided to stick with a Modest Azelf. I'm not planning to even use it anywhere, but I figured that having a nicely natured legendaries in my box is nice lol.

Other than that, I've been chain fishing for the most part. Since there's not much variety among the fishable Pokémon in ORAS, I just decided that I'd get whatever shinies are possible. So far I got 2x Feebas, 1x Luvdisc, 1x Corsola(!) and 2x Barboach. Next up will be either Corpish or Horsea, and I figure I'll probably find a shiny Wailmer while looking for Horsea too.

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

- So apparently Zinnia's whole plan of mega evolving Rayquaza to destroy the incoming meteoroid was a failure until suddenly my bag began glowing and Rayquaza ate the Meteorite.
    - So now that Zinnia had witnessed this turn of events, she suggested that I should challenge Rayquaza since it could now mega evolve and save Hoenn from destruction. So I did. :]
    - I weakened Rayquaza with Latias as much as I could without making Rayquaza faint and caught it with an Ultra ball. It joined my team and now Zinnia taught it Dragon Ascent. ^^

Went around catching some legendaries again today. I saw that the timer for Mesprit was nearly up, so I went to the Nameless Cave and just barely caught it in time (had to reset the first one because of its bad nature). After waiting a few minutes, I went back in and caught Uxie too. So this trio is now complete!

Then I went to the Pathless Plain to catch Terrakion. I forgot to faint my Synchronizer, so I figured I'd just throw a Dusk Ball and let it Terrakion faint it, instead of switching to my Scizor. But... it got caught immediately in that very first Dusk Ball at 100% HP, lol. I returned to the island after midnight to get Cobalion. Now, that one was just an asshole. It kept stacking up on Swords Dance and sweeping my team while I was chugging the balls at it. Got it eventually after three or four fights. Didn't bother to reset for the nature, I was just glad it was over.

I stopped the legendary hunt there and went back to chain fishing some more. Caught two shiny Corphish, two Horsea and a Seadra! I was going for three Horseas to complete the line, and a Seadra was a nice surprise, since it has a 5% encounter rate. So that's one Pokémon less to evolve. :>

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

- So I faced Zinnia at the top of the Sky Pillar and I managed to mega evolve Rayquaza and given its type advantage against other dragons, I easily defeated Zinnia's dragon type team.
    - Zinnia's role was now complete and she gave me the task of destroying the asteroid. I flew into the atmosphere toward space on mega Rayquaza while donning the Aqua Suit now.
    - Mega Rayquaza's power was enough to shatter the incoming space rock hee hee, tho from its wreckage I saw Deoxys emerge. I challenged Deoxys in space and managed to get it. :]

Today, I decided to hatch a few more Apricorn Ball Pokemon on OR. I picked up three eggs and hatched a Heavy Ball Geodude, Lure Ball Shellder, and a Friend Ball Ponyta, then stored the Pokemon in my PC box with other Apricorn & other cool Poke Ball Pokemon I plan on transferring to Sun. I've now collected 28 such Pokemon to transfer. Was going to go for 30 to have a full box, but I really didn't feel like hatching anything else. :P

After that, I did a little exploring around Hoenn. I went to a Mirage Forest while soaring and found a Big Mushroom. A little while later, I somehow ended up in Dewford Town, where I saved.
    >>// \\<<

I continued my Hoenn fishing journey and started hunting for two shiny Tentacool, but I ended up taking a break after catching one Tentacool and five shiny Magikarp. I don't need more than two, so I started thinking about what to do with the other three and tried putting one on the GTS to see if others would trade their version exclusive legendaries for them. And they sure did, since I asked for a Palkia and ended up getting a shiny one, lol. While its legitimacy is questionable, it's good enough to summon Giratina and have a spot in my living dex. I traded my second Magikarp for a Reshiram and the third one is still up for trade for a Thundurus.

I went to the Pathless Plain again to get Virizion and complete the trio. It didn't put up much of a fight and I caught it quickly. Then I packed up my lake trio and summoned Dialga, which actually caused my Dusk Ball supply to take quite a hit. :I After that I took out the Dialga and Palkia and summoned Giratina. Unfortunately Scizor's False Swipe doesn't work on it and I accidentally KO'd it with a critical hit the first time. Other than that I didn't really have any problems catching it.

Next up will be Lugia, Zekrom and Kyurem! ...a bit later

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

- So now that I had saved Hoenn from destruction, I returned to the Sky Pillar and saw that Zinnia was now gone since her mission was complete. As a Zinnia fan, this made me sad. :[
    - I saw the cut-scenes showing Wally, Steven and Wallace and Zinnia meeting her grandmother at Meteor Falls, then my rival and I saw the meteor shower in Mossdeep city ha ha.
    - I had now finished Delta Episode, so I moved on to exploring several Mirage Caves and Mirage Forests looking for pokemon that I didn't own. I also participated in a few contests. :3

Did some more Pokémon catching today. Got Zekrom, Kyurem, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, Suicune and I traded my extra Kyogre and Latias for a Groudon and Cresselia. I'm slowly getting through the legendaries. I also got 2x Sunkern, 2x Tangela, Minccino and 2x Glameow from the Mirage Forest while waiting for the Johto beasts to rotate. Evolved the Minccino and one Sunkern and Tangela. I put all of these guys in my Pokebank for my living dex. Then I took out about a box full of Pokémon that need to be leveled up to evolve.

But before I started training them, I DexNav'd for some Pelipper and got a couple of Lucky Eggs. At this point I figured I might as well go through the Victory Road while leveling some Pokémon. I might finally hit the league today lol.

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

- I finished exploring some more Mirage Islands this afternoon and as I was soaring, I spotted Crescent Isle south of Ever Grande city. I saw the hoop there and caught Cresselia. :]
    - I went to Lilycove city next cuz I had to shop for items and I also visited the Safari Zone on Route 121 next cuz I needed to catch some pokemon. I then visited Mt Pyre's summit. ^^
    - I used my DexNav to find special pokemon such as Elgyem, Bronzor and Growlithe. I saw Phoebe as well and I grabbed the Banettite mega stone before heading down to Route 123.

I started running out of money, so I finally went through the Victory Road to beat the trainers there. Saw Wally at the exit and obliterated his team with Froslass, I've always felt bad for that kid lol but oh well. Before I challenged the E4 though, I went around Hoenn and caught every DexNav exclusive Pokémon, I also evolved some along the way to make some progress with my living dex. After that, I entered the league at last and swept everyone's teams easily, as my Pokémon are already Lv75-80 at this point.

I'm waiting for the credits to roll as I'm typing this. I think I'll go straight for the Delta episode and stick a Wailmer in my team to evolve it in the mean time, so that I'll be able to activate the Regis later.

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

- I used my Eon Flute and soared and found the Mirage Island where wild Unowns appeared, then I added Reshiram to my team and soared to the Gnarled Den area and caught Kyurem.
    - I picked up the DNA Splicers after getting Kyurem and I went to harvest my berries at Route 123's garden. I soared again and found the Fabled Cave which was where Zekrom was. :]
    - I successfully caught Zekrom and went to Mauville city and did some shopping, then I used the day care's services at Route 117. I took the S.S. Tidal ferry to the Battle Resort next.

I completed the Delta episode in one sitting. Running back and forth between the Mossdeep and every other place in Hoenn was annoying, to say the least, but I got it over with. I never actually completed the Delta episode on my previous save, so I didn't know what to expect, but I came the Sky Pillar waaay over-prepared with 70 Dusk Balls. I don't know if Rayquaza's and Deoxys' catch rates were altered in this, but I got them both in the first Dusk Ball after False Swiping them. Welp, not gonna complain.

Afterwards I activated the Regi event and... remember the 68 Dusk Balls? I basically dumped them all on Regice. :| I actually just SR'd after I got to 10 left because it got absurd at that point. I think I used about 20 on the second attempt. Registeel was being difficult too but not as much as Regice. At least I got Regirock almost immediately. After that ordeal, I bought another batch of Dusk Balls and summoned and caught Regigigas. Another legendary family complete!

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

- I arrived at the Battle Resort island next and I saw Wally at the docks and then I also spotted Archie, Matt and Shelly ha ha. I visited the Battle Maison too and saw Sidney inside. :]
    - I went through the double battle challenge in the Maison and did well against ten trainers. I took a break next and went exploring around the island and saw Looker on the beach.
    - After making sure that Looker was fine, I visited more homes and then I did some fishing. I visited the day care annex and defeated a few trainers as well before soaring again. ^^

Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131 LastLast