Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 3,251 to 3,255 of 3255

Thread: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

- After catching Dialga, I focused on shiny hunting in the form of fishing and I also finished transferring most of my legendaries and valuable Pokemon from my game to Moon version.
    - I did some contests at Lilycove and I wanted to win against Lisia so badly, tho once again she and her Altaria robbed me of first place. I did some Secret Base stuff after that upset. :3
    - I upgraded my Secret Base's flag after collecting some flags from other Secret Bases and I also collected evolutionary stones from people in my Base and battled other trainers ha ha.

I just need to catch Cresselia in ORAS and I am trying to get every legendary except for Mew, Celebi, Manaphy/Phione, Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion. I also want want to fill the NationalDex, get all contest ribbons, max my secret base, train all off my Pokémon to level one hundred and that's it for now. Should keep me busy for quite a while ��.

OR: Lucky luckiest of lucky days. Yesterday - Daily lotto contest - MASTER BALL! 2nd time getting one. Decided to swap out my team as my level 50 male Combee just wasn't lucky enough. Pulled out my Shiny Bellossom to spam Sweet Scent. Pulled out my Shiny Cresselia as my lead - I wanted to see the sparkle & pop even if the hordes weren't going to be lucky.

Then, I went back to Route 120 to spam Sweet Scent for Shiny Marril. Been on a dry spell since my Shiny Magikarp. Then, about 11pm - BAM! Shiny Kecleon hit. Ohh cool, a shiny I don't have. Cleared out the rest of them and it was an easy capture in a Premier Ball.

Swapped out my team to put my Shinys back in their PC box. Went back to Route 120. 30 minutes later - Shiny Marril hit. Funny thing, both of these new shiny pokes were the far right Pokemon in the hordes. I put this one in a Luxury ball.

Deposited my new treasures. It was after midnight so I went to the daily Lotto again. This time, scored a Rare Candy. Personally, if it's going to be anything less than a Master Ball, I want PP Up or PP Max. But that's me.

Went to the Battle Resort Day Care. Pulled out a Spanish Ponyta to breed with my Japanese Ditto. Breeding eggs for the Shiny Ponyta now. Then Litwick, then Tympole...

All in all, a great day in OR. Signature updated to reflect current shiny collection count. Despite or in spite of having the Shiny Charm in Gen 7, too... I have yet to encounter a shiny there, in the wild or in an egg. Gen 6 is the best for me.

Edit: Shiny Ponyta!!!! After about 95 eggs!! Have 110 encounters logged on my Dex. And didn't start a count until quite a few eggs in. Now to MM breed Litwick for a Shiny.
    Last edited by Vroomer; 3rd April 2017 at 9:04 PM. Reason: Addition
    Living Bank/Dex complete.

Campions beaten: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola.

Shiny Collection: ,654,694,716,717,769

- I did a few errands on Alpha Sapphire today including some shopping and fishing, then I competed at Mauville city's Food Court. I picked up the Genesect Drive items as well next.
    - I visited the Battle Institute place at Mauville city as well and even tho I used some of my strongest Pokemon, I struggled after defeating the third trainer, which is sad hee hee.
    - I did an Inverse Battle after that and I went looking for new Secret Bases so that I could collect extra flags. I purchased new furniture at Aarune's treehouse in Fortree city next too.

Today, I did a couple of things on Omega Ruby for the first time in a while. I started by heading over to my Secret Base, where I talked to my pals and had them pick up more stones for me. Got some of the actual evolution stones, but as usual I received quite a few Everstones as well. My Everstone collection is at 820+. XD

Next, I looked through my PC and remembered that I still have room for 6-7 Pokemon in my current "level 100s" box. I do want to finish filling up that box eventually, so I decided to start breeding for another Pokemon. I picked Goodra since I haven't used it that much. So, I hatched a couple batches of Goomy eggs and got a few Goomy with multiple perfect IVs. I'll put one of those Goomy in the Day Care and continue hatching eggs next time I play, whenever that will be.
    >>// \\<<

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131